Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#217621 by AlanJones Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:10 am
Authorization: General Logestices Services.
Our Reference: SA/3/0876X7652/10NL
Your Consignment Ref: FMF/FFCPC/ES/8180GB63
Email:[email protected]
Tell/Fax:+31847522118.
Telephone:+31 686 402 386
To: XXX
XXX
Date:04/09/2014.

GR/FX/RC/OO16401 With Ref No: NCBK/ID/SAR/CPC/ES/8180GB63.
PAYMENT SECURITY CODE: XX 0239/1, L/GEZ/2013
FX SECURITY CODE: 0028NWB-X3513
TRANSACTION CODE: FXMINDA/AN/FX0238
TFC CODE: XX00239/L56/1003-L
TX REF: FMF/FFCPC/ECOWAS/8180GB63

Dear Sir,

NOTIFICATION OF ARRIVAL OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT (ONE TRUNK BOX).

We wish to inform you that this Security firm is still waiting to hear from you in regard to the payment for the delivering of your Consignment to you in your home Country without further delay.

Note that we have concluded all neccesary arangement pending the confirmation of the payment in our account department.

Be inform to write this office as soon as possible along with a scan copy of the transfer payment slip.

We wait your urgent response to this message.

Yours sincerely,
Mrs.Rose A.Ugonwa.
For.
Mr.John Hourican. (Head of Operation).

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#217631 by AlanJones Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:30 am
Dear Beloved XXX,

Thank you sir for the assurance, I believe you with my life.
Please let me know once you have settle the charges.

Yours
Marybrenda Greenberg.

Dear Beloved XXX,

Has the finance firm corrected the mistake /error?

Yours
Marybrenda Greenberg.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#217680 by AlanJones Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:16 pm
Dear Beloved XXX,

I am pretty worried over the mistakes on the information to sent to fees because I am concern about the delivery of the consignment to you within the shortest possible time.

Although I am not blaming you for the missing digit.
Kindly forward the account information to me let me go through it and also ask the finance firm questions where necessary.

Waiting for your urgent response.

Marybrenda Greenberg.

#217743 by AlanJones Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:13 am
The correct bank details.

Bank Name.........................ING BANK NETHERLANDS.
Account Name.................. KWABENA OFORI.
Account Number...............0002221067.
Iban Number.....................NL41INGB0002221067.
Address............................Kikkenstein 1710.

#217841 by AlanJones Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:08 am
To: XXX.
XXX
Date:05/09/2014.

Dear Sir,

We are in receipt of your mail and the content therein is quite noted, Sequel to your mail to this office in respect to the delivering of your Consignment.

We wish to inform you to go ahead and complete the process of the payment to this office so as to enable us commence with the process of handing over the Consignment to you in your home Country on or before Wednesday next week, for we have concluded all the neccesary arangement for the delivering pending the confirmation of the payment.

Note Mr. John Hourican tried calling you this morning but to no avail. We await your urgent response to this message along with the transfer payment slip.

Yours.sincerely,
Mrs. Rose A.Ugonwa.
For.
Mr.John Hourican. (Head Of Operation).

#217842 by AlanJones Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:09 am
Good afternoon my beloved XXX,

I am happy to hear that the IBAN has been corrected.

As soon as you send the fees to the firm, I will appreciate that you send me a copy of the payment slip for my record purposes while sending it to the finance firm.

Looking forward to hear from you as soon as yo are done.

Have a great day.

Yours,
Mrs. Marybrenda Greenberg.

#217902 by AlanJones Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:28 am
Please XXX, I don't understand what you mean. Please what is the matter?
Have you finalized with the firm?

#218442 by AlanJones Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:45 am
Good afternoon XXX,

My Name is Ms. Calista Duke a staff nurse at Brook General Hospital Shooters Hill, Woolwich, SE18 4LW here in London UK. I am the one assisting Mrs. Marybrenda Greenberg and also help in typing the mails sent to you.
Please sir, sequel to your last mail to Madam over the weekend which change her body system as she continued the weep uncontrollably without eating or talking to anybody which compelled our head doctor to administer a sleeping pile on her to enable her to sleep but she would'nt until later hours of sunday morning when she finally slept. She only woke up to asked me has XXX claim ownership of the fund? which I answered no and she continued to cry the more.

Sir, I am writing you that after yesterdays treatment on her she can now relax and asked me to write to you following your latest mail.
She want to know why you have refused to claim the trunk box after submitting your information to the firm to release the fund to you.
Is it because of the money that the firm asked you to pay? That was the major reason the firm initially requested that you visit the firm in Netherlands and conclude the transaction life and then take hold of the trunk box.
She said that I should let you know that you dont just abandon someone just like that without any reason. She said that you should try and have some kind of respect and sympathy for human dignity.

She said that even if you wish to stop further dealing in respect to this transaction you should make it easy for her to understand by explaning the situation to her, Maybe there are some form of fouls you suspect which she will definitely make inquiry about.

She said that should you tell her what the matter is then she will know how to profer solution than abandoning her in the middle of the project.

She wish to hear from you soonest.

Calista Duke
On Behalf of

#218810 by AlanJones Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:46 am
To: XXX.
XXX
Date:12/09/2014.

Dear Sir,

We wish to write and inform that this office is still waiting to hear from you in respect to the delivery of your Consignment to you in your home Country as elier schedule. For if we do not hear from you within seventy two hours, this office will asumed that you are nolonger intrested in receiving your Consignment and we will have no choice than to return it to it place of origin or hand it over to the Dutch Treasury Department as unclaimed.

You have been advice to write us as soon as possible so as to enable us complete the process of delivering the Consignment to you without further delay. We await your urgent response to this message as soon as possible.

Yours sincerely,
Mrs.Rose A.Ugonwa.
For.
Mr.John Hourican.(Head Of Operation).

#219080 by AlanJones Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:10 am
Hello XXX,

You no longer cared about this transaction because you were asked to advance money to ship the trunk box to you. Meanwhile the firm asked you to visit the firm in person which was one of the first thing I told you before you asked me to send you the information of the firm.

That notwithstanding, I am happy to announce to you that I have pleaded with the finance firm to help me because truly, the trouble is just about you sending money to Netherlands. I know it very well that your problem is not the money but how sure that the consignment will arrive your door step. Maybe you think this is one of such scam in the net. But I will prove you wrong.

To that effect, the managment of the firm has accepted to grant you a waiver to enable you pay the said fee upon the arrival of the consignment in XXX which the delivery officer will call you on phone for the claims. And you must hand over the 8800.00 Euros to him in person before the consignment is delivered to your address.

If you are sincere in this project, you will be happy with this progress, at least you are not sending money to anybody until the consignment arrive your country which the delivery officer will call you upon his arrival with the consignment for the fees to enable him clear the consignment from the Customs agency and deliver to your address.

Should you be ready to claim the consignment right there in XXX by paying the fees upon the arrival of the delivery officer then I will instruct the finance firm in Netherlands to air lift the consignment to you in Switzerland to enable you claim it and utilize the fund on charity work like I said earlier.

But if you are still not comfortable on this plan, then I will have no other option than to demand for a power of attorney from you to enable me introduce whomever it may concern to cooperate with me in this direction.

Be rest assured that for your kind gesture to send me a power of attorney to enable me introduce a new partner, I will surely compensate you at the completion of the project.

Please I beg you to think very well on what to do because either way is OK by me..

Thanks for your understanding and consideration.

#219394 by AlanJones Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:25 am
From Mrs. Mary Brenda Greenberg - [email protected]

Dear XXX,

Thanks for your mail. I wish to inform you that I sent an email to the firm in Netherlands informing them of your preparedness to claim the consignment in XXX. And due to my state of health I am also happy to inform you that I have secured the service of a legal luminary who has accepted to handle this project on my behalf in the person of

Richard Hill
Attorney and Solicitor
4 Stone Buildings Lincoln's Inn
Town London WC2A 3XT
E-mail: [email protected]
Tel: 44 704 5765474

Kindly contact him using the same Ref. Code ZNT1543B as I have forwarded your information to him to facilitate the transaction and he will file for the waiver and also monitor the transaction to make sure that the consignment arrives safely to you in XXX.

At this juncture sir, I don't want to make any mistake so he will handle the whole process and report back to me while you too should as well keep me updated.
I have tried to speak with you on phone severally but to no avail and the finance firm in Netherlands also lamented on that too stating that the delivery officer will only get in touch with you on arrival by telephone.

Therefore, you have to give me your direct OR new cellphone numbers because one problem I suffered with the telephone you gave me which I passed across to the firm is that it will ring just once and cut off. I am wondering if that number is in service because I would spoke with you long time ago had it been that your telephone is working properly. Please I beg of you if the consignment leave Netherlands as I am sure it will leave soon the delivery officer can only communicate you through phone. You have to send me your direct cell phone or you go and buy a new cell phone specifically for this transaction because I will not like the delivery officer to arrive and not get you or complain the same thing I and the finance firm in Netherlands experienced in the telephone and myself has observed before now.

Go ahead and send me your direct cell phone and also contact Mr. Richard Hill immediately because he insist that you contact him officially so that he will update you with the next line of action.

Yours truly,

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 176.56.230.182
Originating ISP: Routelabel V.o.f.
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Netherlands
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

#219955 by AlanJones Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:18 am
Richard Hill
Attorney and Solicitor
Town London WC2A 3XT

Attn: XXX,

Ref. Code ZNT1543B

Greetings from United Kingdom,

From the information I gathered this morning from Netherlands , I wish to anounce to you that the that the delivery officer has arrived XXX.

NAME : CHRISTIAN BABIER

I told you in my last week that I will send the name of the delivry officer to you once I received it from Netherlands.

Kindly await his call because he will call you as soon as possible.

Do keep me informed once you hear from him .

We wait for the good news.

Regards.

Richard Hill
For and on behalf of

#220024 by AlanJones Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:25 pm
Richard Hill
Attorney and Solicitor
Town London WC2A 3XT

Attn: XXX,

Call the delivery officer CHRISTIAN BABIER now with this number: +41 779582028

Please note: as you call him make reference to this Code ZNT1543B.
I called the firm in Netherland on receiving your mail that the delivery officer has not called you and they advised that due to many luggages in their care which must be delivered to beneficiaries that most often the beneficiaries always call to identify their goods for easy delivery.
Be bold to call them now to avoid the consignment incuring extra charges.
Update me as soon as you communicate with the officer.

Regards.

Richard Hill
For and on behalf of

#220032 by AlanJones Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:03 am
Richard Hill
Attorney and Solicitor
Town London WC2A 3XT

Dear XXX,

For you to say that you don't have any intention to call the delivery officer which is a local call right there in XXX is an act of incompetency. It is the highest level of ingratitude I have ever receive in the course of my legal profession. That the consignment has arrived your country , call the number of the delivery agent to confirm his arrival and take possession of the consignment you are telling me that you do not have intention of calling him. Do you know what that means? That means that whatever happens to the consignment is none of your business. That means that the speedy completion of this project is not your business. That means that even if the consignment run into deumurrage it does not concern you.

Let me make it clear to you XXX, I am not here for a child play and for that reason you MUST call the delivery officer to know the situation if truly he has arrived XXX or not. I got an information from Netherlands yesterday about the arrival of the delivery agent and the only person that can confirm if it is true is you because what you are calling is a local call as far as I know. I insist that you call him at once

Don't be disrepectful to me by not adhering to my instructions and advice because all I am doing here is to make sure that you receive the consignment at a very good time and in good condition.

I will appreciate it in no small measure that you place a call at once to the delivery agent to confirm his arrival first and foremost. That will assure me that at least I have perfect my job to about 90% if not 95%.
Then once you have confirmed and revert back to me, and conclude on the matter by claiming the consignment I will be a peace that I have successfully executed my part of the transaction while I wait for you to send back the 5% service charge promised to me by Mrs. Marybrenda Greenberg.

In all a workman deserve his wages. Call the delivery agenct CHRISTIAN BABIER now with this number: +41 779582028 to salvage the situation.

I wait for the good news. Be a good boy.

Regards.

Richard Hill
For and on behalf of
Mrs. Marybrenda Greenberg

#220150 by AlanJones Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:03 am
Dear XXX, How are you. I was told by my lawyer that the trunk box has arrived XXX. Have you heard from the delivery agent? Please update me with the situation. Waiting to hear from you.

Yours truly,
Mrs.MarybrendaGreenberg.