Information on romance scams and scammers.
#217712 by Ginger Lee Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:15 pm
FMF:
http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/ChristieTin

Profile:
ChristieTin Profile: I like to learn something new, interesting.

Age & Gender: 35 Year Old Woman
Height: 5' 8" (173 cm)
Body Type: Athletic
Religion: Christian - Other
Ethnicity: European with Blond Hair Color / Blue Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Pisces

I am Seeking a: Man
For: Other Relationship
My Education: High School
My Profession: Sales
Do I Drink? Social
Do I Smoke? No
Do I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: Single
I Want Children? Yes
I Have Children? No

My Interest Keywords / Tags
gentle
i like cooking
i search for the beloved
i the excellent mistress
i wish to find the loved one with whom it is possible to breathe in a aroma of love and falling asleep to listen to knock of its heart in a step.
kind
reliable and responsible

About Me
I the formed, sincere, beautiful girl. I like to learn something new, interesting, also I like to talk to people on different themes. Most of all I spend time with my relatives, with my favorite friends. I prefer to take a great interest in water kinds of sports. I like to plunge into pure waters also I watch games. I like to walk on parks in the evening. I do not love lie, a deceit! I quickly understand difficulties, I will always find a correct way out of the developed situation. I since the childhood the leader to achieve my arrangement very difficult and it is the truth. My arrogance and vanity is balanced by my kindness, generosity and nobleness. I the excellent mistress. I like cooking and I am able to receive visitors! I search for the beloved, kind, gentle, reliable and responsible. I wish to find the loved one with whom it is possible to breathe in a Aroma of love and falling asleep to listen to knock of its heart in a step. And that it was possible to look at the favorite person without pink glasses that the subject of unrestrained passion never cost nervous shocks... To Have rather native shoulder, a shoulder of the beloved.

Initial contact:

Hi I liked your profile, and I'd like to get to know you better. Anyway, if you feel like saying Hello and getting to know each other better, write me, even a line would be ok. I'd be glad to become your friend so if you are also interested write me here: [email protected]
I wish you good mood these weekend days.
Krisitna

Email:

Hello my dear friend xxx! It is Kristina from Fish meet fish. We continue our acquaintance now.
I think that would have to describe myself. Since you also wonder who is sitting at the other end of the computer.
This question interests me too. After all, we wrote to each other!
This refers to the first beginnings of our acquaintance, and most importantly, the correspondence! :)
I replied to your message, because I was wondering who you are.
I can not say that at the moment, you became very interesting to me, because I still don `t know you well.
I am 35 years old, my birthday on 2 March! We have a small difference in age. It's certainly not a problem for me.
I just do not know how to begin our dialogue more interesting!
I do not want to seem boring and not interesting conversationalist.
I send you my pictures, looking at the photo, I think that you will be able to characterize me.
It seems to me that through the pictures, we can have a better idea of the two of us!
I live in Russia, the city Nikolsk.
I have a driver's license, I like to drive the car. It's almost like control man! Joke about iron horse (car)! :) I
I work as an organizer, celebrations. I would say that this is my hobby, because I really love these events.
I hope that soon you will write me your answer. After all, I'd love to read something new from you! :)))
I wish you good mood these days.

Your girlfriend Kristina!

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 188.187.129.76
Originating ISP: Cjsc Er-telecom Holding
City: Yoshkar-ola
Country of Origin: Russian Federation
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Please DO NOT tell the scammer he is posted here.
Advertisement

#218568 by Ginger Lee Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:27 pm
Hi my dear friend xxx. nice to see your message !
After reading your letter, I understand all that you wanted to tell me. I was interested to read your emails and respond to them.

Now that you know a little about me, I think you have an idea about me.
Most important, we began to understand each other. We continue to write to each other.

I trust a person who understands and appreciates me as a woman. Nice to talk to you. you answered me in return.
So you want to know about me. The most important thing is mutual understanding. In the end, without trust can not friendship.
And I think that the most important thing for you too?
I think you're just so answered all my emails to see me and find soul mate. And I'm glad that you understand me.
I do not know what will happen next? I am very interested!
I would like to continue our acquaintance. So I continue to write to you.
I can not say right now that you are my ideal man!? Since we did not examine each other well. For me you are just a pen friend .
We share our common interests in the global network. What's next, we'll see you later!
What I'm looking for?
I want to find a man with whom you can talk about everything!

I am not interested in just sex, and simple communication without any meaningful purpose.
We have to have a goal! So we meet here!

I need an interesting, intriguing communication! Conversation, rather than the usual boring gray exchange letters! Agreed?

And just in case, that you understand what is important to me in a man?
I'm looking for a serious man who knows how to make the right decisions, responsible for their actions, and most importantly, knows how to behave with a girl.

You - a good man!

Waiting for your reply. Best wishes.Have good day!

Your girlfriend Kristina!

Please DO NOT tell the scammer he is posted here.