Information on romance scams and scammers.
#216614 by scooby101 Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:54 am
http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/James1974

About Me

Am single and easy going man, sincere, loyal, smart, honestly, faithful and trustworthy. i love swimming, playing tennis, outdoors activities like camping, hunting and fishing. Am brought up in Christian family...am a successful man,...Am cool to heart and enjoying when you really understand my kind of person...i am a responsible man with a pure Christian background...have a pet named spice..I got no kids but i will love to have soon and also willing to relocate if i found my match,Any other things u wanna know,Don't hesitate to ask

How are you doing?I do came across your profile and Its very lovely and Awesome. I will like to know more about a woman like you, My name is James Babatunde, I am new on this Online dating Scene and I Just wanted to know where this will lead to.. Well I am a Honest,Kind,Caring,Loyal,truthful and God fearing Person, I am not here for any stupid games But I am Looking for a serious and Long term relationship. I don't Care about the age or distance cos I believe that when it is time for the meeting I don't care about relocating, and I will like to know More about a woman like you may be you are the Angel Sent down from God... I will be Glad to hear back from you
Advertisement

#216616 by scooby101 Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:56 am
Oh thanks so much dear am also happy to hear from you so dear i can say am also on here looking for someone serious to start a serious relationship that can leads to happy home with here is my email [email protected] mail me so we can move down there to know each other better.....Hope to hear back from you soon.
#216767 by Grunt Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:42 am
happy to get your mail so woman first I will love to know everything about you first so I can also reply you back with mine....Hope to hear back from you soon and don't forget to get back to me with some of your lovely pics.
James B.
PS ... hope you like mine, lol

Received: from [41.203.67.129] <---Globacom, Nigeria
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2014
#217032 by scooby101 Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:41 am
Hello dear how are you doing this lovely morning hope all is well with you so dear am am also happy to hear back from you so i will be waiting for your mail in my box so we can move down there to get to know each other better......Hope to hear back from you soon
#217145 by scooby101 Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:25 am
Hey Babe thanks so much for the mail I have been waiting for you mail since but am so happy to hear from you now so dear can you pleas and tell me more about you self so we can move from there to know each other better and I also like to know what you are seeking for in FMF I real wish to know everything about you maybe we both are here seeking for the same thing....Hope to hear back from you soon.

James B.

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:IP Address Quick Report
IP Address: 41.203.67.143
Organization: Globacom Ltd
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this IP address goto ipTRACKERonline
#217408 by scooby101 Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:41 am
Hey dear thanks so much for get back to me am so happy to hear back from you and am happy to know about you I can say you real sound so nice and lovely you real sound like the woman that am also looking for in my life anyway this a little about me am James Babatunde by the name 42years old I was born and rise up in Dallas Texas but am willing to move out here down to anywhere I find the right woman of my life and am a nice, kind, honest, loving, caring, jovial, straight forward and trust worthy man Am a successful business man who have 2 big houses, one in dallas, Sumter and one in Vermont. I have 4 good cars and a truck. I do travel a lot due the nature of my work and that exposes me to a lot of things . I was once married and my marriage lasted for a year, what happened was that she gave out my $50,000 to a man when I travelled to England on a business trip. Had it been she made use of it, that would have been better but she cheated on me and gave the
money to her lover. I got everything I wanted in life and I have no problem except for a good wife. I need the real love of my life, a woman to spend the rest of my life with but I pick the interest in you that's I message you on FMF so dear I hope to start something serious with you and I will be very happy if you can accept me in your life.....Hope to hear back from you soon and don't forget to reply me back with some of your lovely pics.....Have a nice and lovely day.

Kissssssssss And Huggggggg From James.

James B.
#217763 by scooby101 Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:09 am
Hello sweetie angel, Am glad you shared your feelings with me and you real look so cute in your pics I love them so much and tell me about your personal life and i can sense you are a trustworthy and honest lady. Am also glad to hear that you can remarry and that is why i wanna ask you this question, WILL YOU MARRY ME? yes i know you will be chock or something and you will be wondering its too soon or sudden to ask such question but i really mean it, am asking this right from my heart because it seems i have deep feelings and affection for you. Its really been long that a woman has captured my heart just like you do and i don't really know why am feeling this way toward you I think am deeply in love with you, you may be wondering we never met before and how can that be, yes it does happen because love is a feelings or passion that grows or develop in your heart withing a short period of time. My feelings for you is true and sincere and i want you to
accept me. All i need is your heart, i want to be in your heart forever, i have all that makes life easier to live but not good wife and i think i have found my soul mate and the real love of my life. I want you as my wife and my world, please be my wife and i assure you will never regret my presence in your life because you are the one my heart has chosen that is why i will forever love and cherish you like a diamond that was found at the bottom of the deepest part of the sea. I will never disappoint you or break your heart and i will never hurt your feelings for me. I think i have to stop here and am waiting seriously to read back from you with a positive response to my proposal. Please take good care of yourself for me.
kisses and huge from James

Love Always,

James B
#218180 by scooby101 Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:08 am
Good Morning to you and hope you had a sweet and wonderful night? Am really glad to meet and get to know you and I must say you are the best to me you are wonderful and exceptional woman and everything about you is exceedingly pleasing and interesting you look so gorgeous and sumptuous in the pictures and I get more interested in you. I just want to tell you more about me I was married before and the marriage lasted for just a year plus before we had a divorced and its been 3 good years now and am feeling lonely Am nice, kind, honest, loving, caring, jovial, straight forward, easy going and trust worthy man with good sense of humor. I am self-sufficient, happy, secure, self-confident, psychologically aware, emotionally and financially secure.Am very friendly and i have no kids.I like to cook,camping,reading,shopping,walking on the beach,candle night dinner,cinemas,house cleaning,gardening........WHAT I LIKE DOING MY LEISURE TIME / LIFE TIME
I love poetry, books, walks on the beach and cozy candlelight dinners. I enjoy movies, television, music, traveling, the desert, the quietness of the mountains, the ocean,
sunrises and sunsets.I am comfortable in jeans or a nice English suit. A nonsmoker/social drinker, not into drugs (don't need them; I live in a natural high). I believe in enjoying the good life and am high on it. I have a healthy attitude about God and the Bible. I'm a very outgoing person, who loves to dine out travel and enjoy the simple life. I'm a hopeful romantic and very affectionate. I have a good sense of humor and I like to make people laugh.I like to chill out with a good book or watch and movie and its even more fun when you have a special someone to do this with. I'm very easy to get a long with and a very good listener.I love To share My Time with People I Love and care eg, friends and Family. I am an honest heart that's looking for a stable relationship. I understand it is important to lay down lasting foundations for a lasting relationship.I am an active person who enjoys cycling and running best. I believe keeping fit is important, not interested in games or drama. I love to dance: All styles, disco, house, or swing.I like getting out and checking out local talent and live concerts, here or anywhere. I enjoy movies and music for relaxation. A quiet night at home is also enjoyed and welcomed. I am open to try different activities and up for the challenge.I love spontaneity and being a bit impulsive. I am continually attempting to function from the inside out and to go with my intuitive impulses, because sometimes the spontaneous actions are the most fun, not expected and
purely delightful.I generally try to live a somewhat healthy lifestyle, exercising and some sort of jogging, 3-4 days a week and eating healthy, (trust me, I love sweets and pastries, but try not to over do it).I would also like to find a like-minded woman who we can participate in activities together and encourage each other to pursue their interests as well. I have several hobbies (and wish I could find more time to pursue those) such as swimming, playing computer, dancing, and reading, and more,and would like someone to share that with, as well as their sharing their interests with me. I do not expect a woman to be a servant to me, spending all his time working and cleaning, woman are fragile and need to be handle with care and treated like an angel. I believe there is give and take in a relationship, and I realize that at times it's more convenient for me to do laundry, cook, clean, and I have no problem doing that. I consider myself to be a fairly honest and truthful person and expect the same in return. I don't expect someone to attempt to deceive me or "play" me. I believe that time spent apart helps keep things fresh in a relationship and makes the time we DO spend together even better. I'm not one who cheats in a relationship; one woman is enough trouble As you can tell, I am not a bs'er and believe in total communication. Not that we can do that all the time, but ultimately we can get the feelings out without too much delay, I hope. I believe in getting to know my partner and communication seems to be the best way to do this. I am adventurous. love to see new places and experience new things. I will always have the little kid in me ,even though I am very responsible !! love to play. want so badly to get better at it !!! Love to dance,
It is such a positive way of having fun and expressing yourself,and you get to show your woman to the world on the dance floor like a beautiful flower equal partnership takes to compromise ,communication is so important I will always be who I am at the core my soul my being who I am and what makes me But I am chuck full of potential I actually can be taught !!!!! LOL!!! woman need to be like a guiding light for men we sometimes have a tendency to miss the little things, not on purpose. Man and a woman should work as a team together ,I cook ,clean,dust ,and do laundry. I want to feel love and want a woman that knows what she wants,determined and focused. I mean a woman that will love and care for me and my unborn children and we can live happily together forever. I want to wake up next to someone to tell her words that will keep smiles on her face forever. As food is needed for the body, so the same way love is needed for the soul food strengthens the body while love strengths the soul. A person is incomplete without love........I love ypu so much and i will keep loving you forever and every......Hope to hear back from you soon.

Kissssss and huggggg from James

Love Always,

James B.
#218650 by scooby101 Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:43 am
Hey dear how are you doing and how is everything going on with you hope all is well and nice with you over there if so glory be to God I have been wetting to hear back from you since all this days but now that I hear back from you am so much happy I real feel on top of the world am so happy that I meet you because you are very kind and honest to me I had never felt this way for any woman before, You have to believe me sweetest I promise to make you one of the most happiest woman on earth. I will take good care of you and the kids including your parent and you all will never lack anything as far as am there with you all that matter most in a relationship is true love, honest and straight forward I want you to love me with the whole of your heart and have believe in me and I promise you will never regret my presence in your life because I real need you in my life I want to spend the rest of my life with you I need you in my arms I want to grow old with you
forever and ever because you real touch my heart with love I love you with all my life and I will never stop loving you......Hope to hear back from you soon.

Kisssssss and hugggggg from James.

Love Always,

James B.
#220199 by scooby101 Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:09 am
Hi, Baby, you're always lighting up my heart with the things you do and say. I feel so happy just being with you this way. You're my baby, and will forever be my baby. You will always be the love of my life, and please never give up, always have faith in yourself and you will gain the greatest gift of all, the gift of hope and love you righteously deserve every time I think of you my heart misses a beat. You're my theme for a dream! Every moment we share talking together we grow closer. I'm simply hanging by a moment, waiting to see you soon you can hold me so tight that all else fades; everyday I wake up dreaming of our time together I will never forget you. I hope you you will never forget me too. I love you with all that I am and there is nothing I cant do for you, all that I was and all that I will ever be. Please know that my love and I are inseparable and I would want it no other way and if time could express my love for you then it's forever
and a day. I can't wait to be with you, see your smile, look in your eyes, feel your sweet touch, hear your perfect words and kiss your perfect lips. The way I feel about you some people call it crazy, some call it insane, but I call it true love. I really love you my dear wife.

Love always,

James B