Information on romance scams and scammers.
#217801 by Mountain Goat Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:29 pm
Tagged: http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6011631769

James Mark <[email protected]>;

ipTRACKERonline.comHeader Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.215.170.31
Originating ISP: Millicom Ghana Limited
City: Accra Country of Origin: Ghana

Love mail with "a big surprise":

James Mark
Hello my angel,my sweet heart ,

Good evening my darling princess ,How are you doing this evening my love? and how was your day today,I hope you are having a wonderful time now my honey,oh my angel I missed you so much more than anything, I do not stop thinking about you throughout this few days,my princess thanks so much for been there for me,I really I appreciate you my love,I'm very happy to have someone so specially like you in my life,someone to always been proud of,my darling there is nothing to compared with you,I don't know how to thank you for love and care you have shown to me,I can stop loving you my angel for the rest of my life, this is the vow I have made to my God and my self, my honey I came back this early morning very safely but I sustain some injury at my left leg during the battle, the bullet went in out through my left leg, I’m currently taking my medical treatment here at the military clinic base here in Kabul,my darling indeed there was a very big problem during this our mission, but thank God I finally made it at last,our General in Commander did not tell me that this mission is dangerous like this my love,can you imagine the only thing he told me when we are about to fly on Monday afternoon, he call me as a leader of the group,and he told me that this mission is life and died,but I know that I will not end up my career just like that,my love when we arrive there on Monday our goal is that all drug barons,that terrorists in the northern part of Afghanistan,our aim is to stop them especially the oil merchant call Mullah Mohammed Omar who is the leader of the Taliban in the northern part of this country, he is also a responsible for all the suicide bombing going on there in gulf region, my darling’ this man have a lot of group who is ready to take a bullet for him, the gun battle was very heavy and last for so many days,but at the end of the day we prevail and killed so many of them, although I lost some of my colleagues as well,during the shoot out my Adc major Williams Jones was killed may his perfect soul rest in peace,my love’ I’m very much sad now because I am the god father of his first son Williams Jones,our helicopter was also shot down during this mission by this fucking terrorists 14 U.S soldiers was killed during this battle, I really thank God for saving my life during this dangers mission,but I am very happy that I have someone like you out there in Germany who is always there for me, I am very proud to have you in my life ,you mean so much to me now.

My love it was during this shooting we discover a large sum of money left in their house,this money was the money they leader Mullah Mohammed Omar and his follower members are using to campaigning against US and NATO peace force soldiers here in Afghan,my angel I intend to keep this money for my self because I am about to retired from my military career as I told you before, and I would be require to take care of my responsibility both,this coming week I am going submit my letter of retirement and the military and congress would proceed with the procedure without any deployment, once I am out from the hospital, I have been in the military force for 27yrs now and I think is right time to quit my love and start a new life with you in Germany, my sweet heart I know that you are not perfect and nor can I claim to be either,but please believe me my darling, when I say that I want to be by your side every night and day, to hold your hand,to treasure you in the morning and in the noon-tide,to be next to you every minutes of my life,to be held close to your heart now and for the rest of my living years,to comfort you, dry your tears and calm your most frightening fears, to fight your battles and show no shame to scream my love for you out loud all over the land,wow,my love, I am very happy to have you in my life at this time as my wife to be, especially now that I am about to retired from the military, you mighty not know how happy I am now my love,after this mission even though I am in pains now because of the injury I sustain during this dangerous mission,but my only happiness now is that I am alive to spend the rest of my life with the woman I love so much.

You See my love no one knows about this money only my Adc Williams Jones but he was shot at the stomach and died after the gun battle,but I was able to secure the box that contains this huge sum of money and drive it back home from the northern part of Afghanistan,as you know that I am their platoon leader,like I told you earlier I would keep this money, I would use this money for an investment when I arrive Germany to meet you,my angel you must keep this discussion as confidential between you and me please because this is my last assignment in the military force,I am coming over to meet you in Germany as soon as I am discharge from the hospital,my angel this money is the fruit of my labor in the military I think am really deserve it, However I wish I could destroy it but it is a hug sum of money and I would use it for a good cause when I come over Germany to meet you, My love' I repeat it again no one knows about this money and you must not tell any one about this money please for our safety in the future,I will use this money for my investment in Germany and also use some part of the money to buy a house any where you wish that is nice for us to live and enjoy our lives as a new couple.

My princess I came to conclusion,in the respect of our true love and strongly believe that my money and my life is safe in your hands,I want to send this box that contains this huge sum of money to you in Germany by an Agent here in Kabul from the security company,because there's no way I can transfer this money through one of the banks here in Afghanistan without questioned and You also understand that we don't go out here for a security reason,my Darling, I trust you so much that's why I am sending this money to you now,please make sure you keep it in a safe place until I arrive Germany to meet you once I am out from the hospital.

My angel,I think this is a great opportunity for you and me and for our future life,Indeed our love has safe my life and I am coming down to meet you in Germany once I am discharge from the hospital in a week time according the doctor,I can't wait to meet you my angel and kisses every part of your body, I miss you so much and I love you with all my heart soul and body.

Meanwhile my love I want you to send me all this information immediately to enable me give the Agent that will deliver this box to you in Germany by this coming Monday,I love you so much my princess, I can stop loving you my angel, you are the center of my joy, send this information immediately to me,where the agent will deliver this box that contains this money to you in Germany.

1 Your Full name my love.
2 Your House Address..
3 Telephone number.

I will stop now to have my rest my love,because I was advice by the doctors and nurses not to sit too long,I use one of the doctor laptop to write you this mail,cause I told him that is very important to informed my wife that I am back safely this early morning,I I wish you a wonderful sweet night my love, dream about me and I will also dreamed about you my love,I am waiting to receive this information from you my love.

Many Many greeting from Kabul military Clinic.

Accept my heart filled with love kisses all over your body and warm hug.
Yours Forever.
Ltc James Mark Edwards.
The man that love you from his heart.
Last edited by Mountain Goat on Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement

#217879 by Grunt Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:12 am
pity ... tagged profile already deleted

meetme.com
Lieutenant Colonel James Mark Edwards
52, Male
Greater Accra, Ghana
#217882 by Grunt Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:32 am
Lieutenant Colonel James Mark Edwards --- jamismark12
Arizona, USA
images show
Royal Navy seaman
Stephen Murphy
scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=86916

yahoo avatar
#244466 by genbender69 Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:38 pm
He is at it again on SKYPE james mark skype name shahidgee200980

has served 35 years and is only a MAJOR that in itself is a scam :yikes:

forgot to add his is 50 yrs old per skype and has served 35 years um you were 15 when you joined :bondage: :bondage: :=) :laugh-s:
#248012 by malu53 Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:28 am
Royal Navy seaman Stephen Murphy again

gillimore87
nice and gentle
I am a: 50 yr-old man seeking women, 35-54
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Marital Status: Dvorced
Has Kids: Yes, and they don't live with me
Wants Kids: Someday
Education: High School
Income: $75,000 to $100,000

About me:
i am an easy going military personnel,nice,gentle,loving sensual and realistic

I’m looking for:
easy going woman with passion,love, caring,sexy and industrious too.
#248013 by malu53 Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:31 am
Hi Dear,
How are you, how's the weather condition over there and how's everyone doing over there.
I'm a responsible 50 years old man I'm kind and Humble with a good heart and i have great values to human life because I'm member of the US Army. My friends and those close to me never have to question whether the words I say are sincere,I'm insistent on personal/mutual respect, kindness and honor. I am affectionate by nature, but believe that trying to sense the boundaries of others shows caring, sensitivity and a willingness to look beyond yourself to see that I am truthful .
I'm a single dad with a daughter, i lost my wife in a car Accident 4 years ago and it was a great tragedy for me my daughter's name is Michelle she's 12 years old now,She's my all my great companion i love her so much and i spoilt her with lot of ice cream,chocolate shopping and she loves fashion and she stays in a boarding school where she study. I'm the only son of my parents and really do love my parents and my mom was like a friend to me but i lost them when i was about to join the US army. i am not stationed in the UK, but i have been to greater London and some other cities.my believe lies not on the atheist to disprove the existence of God but on the theist to provide a rationale for theism.
This is my job
am currently been deployed to Kabul(Afghanistan)in the US army on a mission, and i will be back in few months time
I am Responsible for deploying, redeploying, reintegrating, and training Soldiers for all aspects of combat service support to include command and control, resourcing, logistics planning, training, and risk management.
My Hobbies
Reading news papers, watching TV,listening to music ,Sport, Particularly Swimming, Traveling , my plans for my future is go into Investment after my retire Or Before Retire find a woman and settled down Etc
My dream
I have a very big dream that i will like to share with you after my mission here i will love to build a family with the woman i will find, to me my family is my top most priority and i will do all to make my lady and my kids happy and have to best because they are the best i have, and for them i will give all. I'm going to start a business i really wanted to have a coffee shop and also a restaurant because i'm a man that always love to be undependable to anyone what so ever and i want to find a good woman that i will share my dream and goals with i want to give the best life to her and to care for her till the end of time.This is little about me and i have also attached some of my pics so you can see,do en devour to send me your pictures too in your next mail.i hope to hear from you soon, thank you and have a nice day.
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015

#248014 by malu53 Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:35 am
Skype ID barrkennedy87
Name Barry Gillimore Kennedy
United Kingdom

last IP used 41.203.69.3 <<< Globacom Ltd, Nigeria :mrgreen: