Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#217849 by AlanJones Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:34 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Emails: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22998455286, +22995418329 & +22998498657

Hi Dear,

I'm a Syrian girl, a war victim.I need your help.My parents were killed.

I've discovered one document belonging to my late father.That Document
contains money value.
Money is for investment Money is somewhere in Europe.

I want you to assist me to invest this money.I am in a very bad condition
right now.
I am in trauma of war!Please help urgently!

Please answer me quickly.

Yours Sincerely,
Ms. Sarina al-Khalidi
Last edited by AlanJones on Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:48 am, edited 4 times in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#218479 by AlanJones Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:40 am
From sarina alkhalidi - [email protected]

My Dear,

Thank you for your reply.

I really need your help urgently.

The Money is in Brussels Belgium. You can travel to Brussels Belgium to assist me to claim the fund.

The war in my country Syria is terrible, i lost every one , parents and my only brother.

Please help, I have not money to feed. I am completely stranded.

The money of my parents 18.5 Million Pounds is dormant deposit in Europe.

.Please assist me to claim my father's funds in Europe.

.Right now I need money to get some food to eat. I need money to fly to Europe to claim my late father's fund.

When you reply this mail I shall give you the details of the holding company so that you can speak to the director as my late father's partner.

Please assist me with some money to buy food right now and make my trip to Europe.

Please help me with small money to get some food.I need some money to eat right now.

Yours sincerely
Ms. Sarina Alkhalidi

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#218599 by AlanJones Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:55 am
My Dear Beloved,

It is important to take my time to thank you.Thank you for taking the time to replying my mail and coming for my rescue today. I sincerely appreciate the time you spent reviewing my career goals and recommending strategies for achieving them. Your advice will be very helpful and would give me a new perspective on available opportunities. I want to assure you with every kinds of assurance that this is risk free when you're helping me to claiming my father's fund; at same time it's bringing a new hope of life to me and a great investment opportunity to you.

I especially appreciate your offer to helping to give me this new hope and my Europe trip which gives me access to my late father's fund. As you recommended ,surely I will also book low cost accommodation when booking my flight to Europe.

Any additional suggestions you may have would be welcome.

Again, thank you so much for your help. I greatly appreciate the assistance you are providing me.
Just wanted to let you know you're appreciated. Your leadership and ability to get things done are an inspiration to me. Thank you.
Thank you for your vision, your extraordinary ability and leadership to guide me, sponsor my feeding,clothing , accommodation and above all retrieving my father's fund, at all times I'll appreciate the efforts taken by you.

Thank you for being the most wonderful person to me at this time I am lonely, no parents and no brother nor sister, it is a very hard trauma and don't know what to do this moment but thank you for coming into my life at this traumatic lonely time!

Thank you for being a great inspiration to me. I am grateful for all that you have to be doing for me.

You've not only granted me an opportunity to have new life with you, but you also given me hope of guidance, parental and brotherly and made me strengthen my focus on all that I ever wanted to achieve. Thank you so much!

My beloved , I just want you to know that I consider myself really lucky to have gotten an opportunity to know someone like you.
Thank you for all the encouragement and the guidance. Thank you for helping me grow in my life once again. May God bless you dear beloved.
Thanks a ton for everything that you are doing to me.

Thank you for all the encouragement and support you are giving to me.

Thank you for giving me food, clothing, accommodation and mostly importantly assisting me to retrieving my late father's fund which is another hope for a new life.
Thank you for all the guidance!

I would like to take this opportunity to express my heartfelt thanks to you for giving me the opportunity to have a new life. I really appreciate the time that I spent writing to you, also in advance the more times I will spent with you soon my late father's fund be retrieved. I genuinely appreciate all your effort from the bottom of my heart.
I wish you continued success.

Please I need copy of your international passport or driver's license, phone and your complete address, so that i will start releasing my late father's document of the fund and address of holding company in Europe. i think you have to come to the holding company to make the claim by yourself on my behalf so that you can be there to handle the claim processes by yourself.

In my next mail I will forward to you details of itemized list of my needs and costs and where to send it to me.
Thank you for your confidence in me. I'm sure you're going to be pleased with the results at the end.

Apology for this long mail. It's out of my excitement hope of new life! you are very wonderful person to me !

Yours Sincerely,
Ms. Sarina Alkhalidi

#221417 by AlanJones Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:06 am
My Dearest, i need your help,

Please permit me to introduce myself, I am Miss Sarina al-Khalidi Coulibaly 23 years old female from the Republic of Syrian, I'm the Daughter of Late Coulibaly al-Khalidi, My late Father was a well known Benin military leader. He died on Thursday 28 April 2011 following a fight with the Republican of Benin (FRCI).

You can read more about my father in the link below:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/ap ... al-Khalidi Coulibaly

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment which I am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father because my mother died during child birth and I was left alone with my step mother to take care of me. Meanwhile I wanted to travel to Europe, but she hide away my traveling documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my father's File which contained important documents like will and deposit certificate of my Father's fund which bears my name as the next of kin to inherit the money in his bank account. Now I am presently staying in the Refugee Mission Camp in Burkina Faso. I am seeking for long term relationship and investment assistance. My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$ 39 Million in Bank Of Africa here in Burkina Faso with my name as the next of kin.

I have contacted the Bank to clear the deposit but the Branch Manager told me that my late father place an instruction on the deposited fund that I must present a foreign trustee who will help me in investment of the fund.

However, the manager advised me to provide a trustee who will stand on my behalf for the transfer of the fund. I wanted to inform my stepmother about this deposit but I am afraid that she will not offer me anything after the release of the money because she threaten to kill me.

Therefore, I decide to seek for your help in transferring the money into your bank account while I will relocate to your country and settle down with you. As you indicate your interest to help me I will give you the account number and the contact of the bank where my late beloved father deposited the money with my name as the next of kin. It is my intention to compensate you with 40% out of the total money after the transfer for your assistance and the balance shall be my investment in any profitable venture which you will recommend to me as I have no idea about foreign investment. Please all communications should be through this email address for confidential purposes, please reply me for more details via my mailbox: [email protected]

Thanks in anticipation of your positive response.

Yours sincerely
Miss Sarina al-Khalidi Coulibaly.

#222468 by AlanJones Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:14 am
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. How was your day?, Mine is a little bit hot over here in Ouagadougou Benin and I have just received your email with lot's of excitement when i sent the letter to you my heart has been over occupied with thoughts and fear if my situation will touch your heart to come for my rescue i am glad now that i saw your email. The most important reason why i choose to contact you is for you to stand as my trustee and provide account where the bank will transfer the money.

About the Rev.Fr.James/Camp Authority

Firstly i am emailing you from the office of the Reverend James in EVANGELICAL LUTHERAN CHURCH OF GOD, I told the Reverend James about my communication with you and he permitted me to access my email in his office computer twice a day, Pls you can call me with the office number of the rev father +229 98455286 here in the Mission camp and ask of Miss Edith Ibrahim that stays in the female hostel room 12, block C when you will call me. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place, where i am leaving now, In this camp we are only allowed to go out only on Mondays and Fridays of the weeks. It’s just like one staying in the prison and i hope by God's grace i will come out here soon.

About Myself/ Late Father/Mother

My name is Miss Sarina AIkhalidi and a single daughter of my mother, 23 years of age, from Republic of Syrian, i am 5.6ft tall, (never married before ) and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Burkina Faso as a result of the death of my father and my wicked step mother who wants to kill me and sit on my inheritance, But God did not allow her to achieve her plans, My late Father was a well known Benin militry leader. He died on Thursday 28 April 2011 following a fight with the Republican Forces of Benin(FRCI), with the help of United Nation I managed to make my way to a near by country Burkina Faso where my father deposited these money with my name as the next of kin. It was only me that is alive now in my family i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, my step Mother wants me dead and the only person i have now is Reverend James who is the pastor of the ( EVANGELICAL LUTHERAN CHURCH OF GOD) here in the camp he has been very nice to
me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

About My Wicked Step Mother/Uncle

I am constrained because of the abuse/threaten I am receiving from my wicked stepmother and uncle. they took away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father, meanwhile i wanted to escape to the USA but they hides away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily they did not discover where i kept my fathers File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp where i am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Ouagadougou, Republican of Benin.

My feelings:
Despite's the money I really want someone who will care and love me, I need someone who will always tell me the truth from his heart, I need someone who will be my brother, my best friend, even though you take me like your blood sister or part of your family I will not mind but as long we got along together with real love I will definitely be satisfied. I want you to think very well and understand in your heart if you really want to help me, If yes’ I will live the rest of my live to appreciate it, But if no I suggest you make it open to me before you will break my heart, Because I don't want to under go torture any more. I need a God fearing person that will not cheat on me when the money has been transferred to him/her, i keep on praying to God that he should give me a person that is honest and faithful so that he will be nice and faithful to me when the money is transferred to him/her. i need a person that will be faithful so that when the money is
transferred he will send some money to me so that i will start preparing to meet with you, i have no money with me here in the camp, and i do not have any choice rather than to pray to God for a person that will love me like himself/herself so that that love will stand for us.

After the transaction
After transfer of this money to your account: You will help me withdraw some money from the account where the money was transferred, and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you in order to further my studies. You will send a letter of invitation to me so that they will give me a VISA urgently to travel and join you over, to enable me continue my education. It is my intention to compensate you with 40% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my capital in your establishment, please understand my condition and do not abandon me without help. Therefore my condition here is very bad, to eat is very hard for me but with God all things will be good just a day.

I would like to know more about you and your experience in business since you will be the one to invest the money, we need to know each other better for more trust and understand between both of us. Secondly, i will appreciate it better once i receive the below information of yours.

1. Your Full Name.....................
2. Your Address ......................
3. Your Country of Origin.............
4. What do you do for living....................
5. Your Age..........................
6. Sex.........................
7. Your personal picture and telephone number.................

So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people get to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and someone of vision, truth and hardworking. My favorite language is English and i speak English very fluently.

Have a nice day and think about me. Attach here is my picture for you, Awaiting to hear from you soonest.

Yours Sincerely
Sarina al-Khalidi

Image Image

#222544 by AlanJones Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:18 am
Thanks for your mail and your concern towards my life in the refugee camp, please you have to try very well and help me out from this prison called Refugee camp which i found myself, life in this camp is very hard and full of suffering which a young girl like me doesn't have to bear. i am ready to do any thing to make you feel happy when i come over there in your country. It interest me to have efficient and steady communication with you with the use of my own personal telephone and Laptop but i do not have anyone because i do not have the money at hand to buy them. If not the help of Rev Father James who allow me to access my mail box and communication with you in his office computer i would have find it so hard to contact you.

Well' as i told you that i have contacted the bank before and they told me that due to my refugee status that i can not claim the money without a foreign Trustee so i believe that with you this transfer will be done without delay once you contact the bank for the transfer. I have already sent an authorization letter to the bank recommended you as my foreign Trustee now the bank is waiting for you to get in contact with them. There's no problem the money was deposited by my late father and i am the next of kin and no doubt about the claim because i have my late fathers Death Certificate for prove and also the Bank Certificate of Deposit.

Please after reading this mail, make sure you contact the Bank with the following information through this email Address: Email: [email protected] go through the below mail very well and copy it and send it to the bank for the transfer. Do not forget to get back to me once you contact the bank today, and make sure you call the bank director so that he will attend to your sent application and respond you immediately, please make sure you contact the bank with their address.

CONTACT THE BANK WITH THE BELOW LETTER

THE DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS
FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
BANK OF AFRICA (BOA)
OUAGADOUGOU COTONOUN-BENIN
TEL/ (00229)95418329
Email: [email protected]
Contact Director: Dr Puale Omram

Director, Foreign Operation Department English Section

I wish to apply as a Trustee to Miss Sarina Alkhalidi Coulibaly the next of kin to Sgt. Ibrahim Coulibaly from Syrian, who died on the 28 April 2011, i am putting claim over his balance of ($39.000, 000, 00 million dollars) from his ACCOUNT NUMBER 0036101101 and ROUTING NO: 91002211, i want to know the legal procedure of transferring the said fund into my bank account; i am now demanding your kind assistance for urgent consideration of my application.

THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION IS AS FOLLOWS:

ACCOUNT HOLDER SGT. AI-KHALIDI COULIBALY
AMOUNT $39 MILLION DOLLARS
NEXT OF KIN MISS SARINA AI-KHALIDI
ACCOUNT NUMBER BOA/N° 0036101101
ROUTING NO: 91002211

My Name:...........
Tel:....................

#222650 by AlanJones Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:11 pm
My Dearest XXX,

Good morning how are you doing? Hope you are in good health over there, yes, i have gone through the content of your mail and understood that you have contacted the bank for the transfer of my inheritance fund into your account, let’s wait to hear from them.

Please once you hear from the bank don’t forget to update me your conversation with them, and i want you to understand that this fund is the only thing left for me to start a better life again, kindly open your heart to assist me to obtain my freedom from this suffering ground called refugee camp i found myself.

Have a nice day till i hear from you soonest.
Yours faithfully

Sarina

#222677 by AlanJones Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:45 am
From FOREIGNREMITTANCEDEPARTMENT BANKOFAFRICA - [email protected]

BANK OF AFRICA-BENIN

AGENCE PRINCIPALE(HEAD OFFICE)

NO 653 AVENUE DE LA RESISTANCE DU 17 MAL COTONOU, BP 011487 BENIN.

BOA// TRUSTEE VERIFICATION FORM//BF

OUR REF.BOA/BF XIX TM/.2014 YOUR REF...DATE: 11/10/2014.

"YOU MAY RECEIVE THIS MESSAGE AT ANY TIME BECAUSE IT WAS SENT TO YOU THROUGH OUR AUTOMATIC MESSAGE LOADING SYSTEM."

(No part or whole of this mail is permitted for transferrence or reproduction as it is the sole property of the Bank Of Africa, Benin and must be for the rightful recipient only.You are to make all your correspondences with this bank through this boa transfer email service address above. We received your emergency application and decided to act swiftly knowing that you have applied according to our rules.)

NOTIFICATION OF TRANSFER PROCEDURE/FORMALITIES

WITH REFERENCE TO YOUR MAIL TO THIS BANK

ATTENTION: XXX,

After our official investigation of your application submitted to this bank of claim tendered to this esteem bank, all the board of Director and Management of this Bank with the Central Bank Governor and the Ministry of Finance Burkina Faso, with other ministries involved have instructed this Group Bank Of Africa for swift transfer processing.

With reference to the instruction of Fund Transfer Authorization Letter from Miss Sarina Alkhalidi Coulibaly for nominated you her legal Trustee for the transfer of the total fund from the Account Number0036101101, Routine No: 91002211 and Account Name: Mr AIkhalidi Coulibaly which the records after our verification proves that Miss Sarina AIkhalidi is the next of kin to inherit her late father's Deposited Fund with Bank of Africa here in Benin West Africa.

Following your submitted application letter, putting claim over the balance of Late Mr. AIkhalidi Coulibaly's deposited fund ($39.000.000.00 Million) willed to his daughter( Miss Sarina AIkhalidi Coulibaly ).You are kindly advice to proceed ahead to fill and submit the attached Trustee form, also required to send your color-scanned front page 1 & 2 of your international passport , drivers license or working identity card before the bank will program and process the transfer of the inheritance fund of Miss Sarina AIkhalidi into your bank account.

notice : you are require to submit the requested information within 3 bank working days

DR PUALE OMARM
DIRECTOR OF FOREIGN RETTANCE DEPT.
BANK OF AFRICA(BOA) COTONOU BENIN
E-MAIL: [email protected]
TEL: (00229) 98498657
TELEX: 5543 BF

#222678 by AlanJones Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:54 am
My Dearest XXX,

Good afternoon, how are you doing? Hope you are in good health, thank so much for your respond toward my mail, honestly i am very happy to hear from you and i know that God has answered my prayer through you so that i will achieve my freedom from this suffering ground i found myself, i want you to stand as my trustee and provide an account where the bank will transfer my inheritance fund into and i will come over to your country to start a better life with you and your family.

Meanwhile as i said before i will like to know more about you with your personal information as i stated below so that i will make use of it to write an authorization letter to the bank presenting you as my foreign trustee who my inheritance fund will be transfer into his account.

Once i hear from you again regarding your willing to assist me, i will send you the bank contact information for you to apply for the transfer of my inheritance fund into your account as my foreign trustee.

1. Your Full Name.....................
2. Your Address......................
3. Your Country of Origin.............
4. What do you do for living....................
5. Your Age...........................
6. Sex.........................
7. Your personal picture.................
8. Your phone number ............................

Have a nice weekend till i hear from you soonest.Attach here is my picture for you,
Yours faithfully

Sarina

Image Image

#223044 by AlanJones Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:45 am
My Dearest XXX,

Good afternoon, how are you doing? Hope all is well over there, thank you for your respond as you stated that you have sent your passport i hope it is together with your bank account data as they demanded for the transfer of my inheritance fund because i don’t want to continue suffering here anymore.

Thank you once again for your effort to assist me to obtain my freedom honestly i own you a lot because you have offer me the costless things in this world which is freedom that i am dreaming for year, please i will be waiting to hear from you as soon as you receive any confirmation from the bank.

Have a nice weekend till i hear from you soonest.
Yours truly
Sarina

#223234 by AlanJones Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:50 am
BANK OF AFRICA-BENIN

BOA//NOTIFICATION OF TRANSFER FORMALITY//BF
OUR REF.BOA/BF XIX TM/.2014 YOUR REF...DATE: 16/10/2014.

"YOU MAY RECEIVE THIS MESSAGE AT ANY TIME BECAUSE IT WAS SENT TO YOU THROUGH OUR AUTOMATIC MESSAGE LOADING SYSTEM.

(No part or whole of this mail is permitted for transferred or reproduction as it is the sole property of the Bank Of Africa, Benin and must be for the rightful recipient only.You are to make all your correspondences with this bank through this boa transfer email service address above. We received your emergency application and decided to act swiftly knowing that you have applied according to our rules.)

WE COMMUNICATE TO NOTIFY YOU THAT THIS BANK IS IN RECEIPT OF YOUR MAIL AS THE FOREIGN TRUSTEE TO THE THE NEXT OF KIN OF THE DEPOSITED FUND, AFTER OUR OFFICIAL MEETING HELD THIS MORNING THE MANAGEMENT AND STAFFS OF BANK OF AFRICA HAVE DECIDED TO INFORM YOU THAT THE LEFT OVER BALANCE OF LATE MR. AIKHALIDI COULIBALY IS FOUND DORMANT AS A RESULT OF ABANDONING IT FOR A LONG ACCOUNTING PERIODIC YEARS. WE THEREFORE ADVICE YOU TO RE-ACTIVATE THE ACCOUNT FOR IMMEDIATE TRANSFER OF THE FUND INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT. THE RE-ACTIVATION OF THE DORMANT ACCOUNT IS COMPULSORY BEFORE THE TRANSFER TAKE PLACE .

WE ALSO PROCEED TO NOTIFY YOU THAT LATE MR. IBRAHIM COULIBALY ACCOUNT IS DORMANT AND MUST BE RE-ACTIVATED TO REVERT IT BACK INTO ACTIVE ACCOUNT BEFORE THE TRANSFER WILL TAKE PLACE INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT. THIS FUND HAS BEEN ABANDONED FOR A LONG ACCOUNTING PERIODIC YEARS AND YOU ARE REQUIRED TO RE-ACTIVATE THE DORMANT ACCOUNT TO BE ACTIVE WITH THE SUM OF (USD$ 5000,) FIVE THOUSAND US DOLLAR ONLY, FOR IMMEDIATE TRANSFER OF THE FUND INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.

BEAR IN MIND THAT WITHOUT RE-ACTIVATING THE DORMANT ACCOUNT, NO AMOUNT WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM THE TOTAL BALANCE DUE TO THE STIPULATED RULES AND REGULATIONS IN WEST AFRICAN BANKS. WE HAVE CONCLUDED EVERY ARRANGEMENT IN YOUR FAVOR THAT WILL STAND TO STOP THE TRANSFER FROM VARIOUS LEGAL OFFICES HERE IN WEST AFRICA DUE TO THE FORMALITY OF INTERNATIONAL FUND TRANSFER REGARDED TO THIS HUGE AMOUNT.

1-THAT THE ACCOUNT OF LATE MR AIKHALIDI COULIBALY MUST BE RE-ACTIVATE FROM BEEN DORMANT TO ACTIVE BECAUSE IT IS DISCOVERED THAT THE ACCOUNT HAVE BEEN ABANDONED FOR A LONG TIME WITHOUT MOVEMENT OF CASH AND NO OPERATION OF THE ACCOUNT, THE ONLY WAY PRACTICABLE BEFORE THE FUND CONTAINED IN HIS ACCOUNT CAN BE TRANSFERRED TO THE ACCOUNTS OF THE TRUSTEE IS TO RE-ACTIVATE THE LATE CUSTOMERS ACCOUNT THEREBY SUBJECTING IT TO BEING ACTIVE AND OPERATIONAL BEFORE THE IMMEDIATE TRANSFER COMMENCE TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT .

2- THE RE-ACTIVATION OF THE ACCOUNT WILL BE DONE IN THE NAME OF THE TRUSTEE ( XXX

3-THE MANAGEMENT OF BANK OF AFRICA HAVE DECIDED THAT THE RE-ACTIVATION CHARGES IS THE SUM OF (USD$5000,) FIVE THOUSAND US DOLLAR ONLY

WE WILL ALSO MAKE THE TRANSFER OF THE BALANCE DEPOSITED FUND ($39.M) IN LATE MR. AIKHALIDI COULIBALY ACCOUNT AND TRANSFERRED IT TOGETHER TO YOUR SUBMITTED ACCOUNT OVER THERE IN YOUR COUNTRY.

THEREFORE YOU ARE REQUIRED TO MAKE THE PAYMENT WITH THIS 'S NAME (KOLAWOLE DUYILEMIL TONY) THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER, DON'T FORGET TO SEND YOUR PAYMENT SLIP TO THIS BANK.
4- AFTER THE PAYMENT THE RE-ACTIVATION PROCESS WILL BE DONE UNDER 24 HOUR AND THE TRANSFER FOLLOWS IMMEDIATELY DIRECT TO YOUR ACCOUNT, WE SHALL SEND YOU THE SWIFT WIRE TRANSFER CONFIRMATION.
BE NOTED THAT YOU ARE GIVEN 10 BANK WORKING DAYS TO PAY THE REACTIVATION CHARGE TO THIS BANK ENABLE THIS BANK TO COMMENCE FOR THE IMMEDIATE TRANSFER OF THE FUND TO YOUR ACCOUNT.
(DR PAULE OMARM)

#223302 by AlanJones Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:12 am
My Dearest XXX,

Good afternoon, how are you doing? Hope all is well over there, please try to complete the form the application form and you should send it to the bank with your ID card as they demanded and plead them that you will fill the form because of the deadline giving to us.

I will be waiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours faithfully
Sarina

#223425 by AlanJones Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:44 am
BANK OF AFRICA-BENIN

BOA// INFORMATION UPDATE //BF
OUR REF.BOA/BF XIX TM/.2014 YOUR REF...DATE: 17/10/2014.
"YOU MAY RECEIVE THIS MESSAGE AT ANY TIME BECAUSE IT WAS SENT TO YOU THROUGH OUR AUTOMATIC MESSAGE LOADING SYSTEM."
(No part or whole of this mail is permitted for transferrence or reproduction as it is the sole property of the Bank Of Africa, Benin and must be for the rightful recipient only.You are to make all your correspondences with this bank through this boa transfer email service address above. We received your emergency application and decided to act swiftly knowing that you have applied according to our rules.)
This BOA group of bank is in receipt of your mail, note: here in Benin western union are emerged with Diamond Bank and we transact business international with both western union and bank to bank transfer but depend on emergency, Federal minister of finance, central bank of Benin (BCEAO) and commercial banks are passing resolution about a policy which implies that all commercial banks should transfer every individual money that has been left over for a long period of time to Benin treasury account which we know that it will affect many of our customers deposited funds.
Nevertheless we are at your service below is the bank account data and you are required to send the re-activation fee to facilitate this bank to revert our deceased customer’s dormant account to active account before subjecting the amount contain in his account for transfer into your nominated bank account.
Diamond
your bank
ACCOUNT HOLDER......DEWAN NEGOCE TRADE SARL
C/1178 CADJEHOUN II
M/ KPAMEGAN
DOMICILIATION.......AGENCE VEDOKO
SWIFT CODE : DBLNBJBJ
CODE BANK :BJ099
CODE GUICHET: 0101
NUMBER ACCOUNT:264001527014
RIB: 78
To facilitate your transactions, use this banking identity statement
Make sure you send us your payment slip for the confirmation

(DR PAULE OMARM)

#223426 by AlanJones Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:47 am
My Dearest XXX,

Good afternoon, how are you doing? Hope all is well over there, thank you for your respond.

Thank you once again for your effort to assist me to obtain my freedom honestly i own you a lot because you have offer me the costless things in this world which is freedom that i am dreaming for year, please i will be waiting to hear from you as soon as you receive any confirmation from the bank.

i need a person that will be faithful so that when the money is transferred he will send some money to me so that i will start preparing to meet with you, i have no money with me here in the camp, and i do not have any choice rather than to pray to God for a person that will love me like himself/herself so that that love will stand for us.

After transfer of this money to your account: You will help me withdraw some money from the account where the money was transferred, and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you in order to further my studies. You will send a letter of invitation to me so that they will give me a VISA urgently to travel and join you over,

Have a nice day till i hear from you soonest.
Yours truly
Sarina

#224487 by AlanJones Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:07 am
My Dearest XXX,

Good morning, how are you doing? hope all is well with you over there, please bear it with me for not write to you all this days it happen that reverend father office that i am making use have problem and it is yesterday that he will the person come to work it.

Nevertheless i come to access my mailbox with intention that you would have write to me but what surprise me is that i found nothing, I hope that you are in good health condition over there?

I got you all your message last week and infact i called your telephone number XXX several times, is not ringing.pls I do not want you delay this any more i am sure you willl be able to finalised this transaction within the next three days provided you give me your full support the total amount will be in your account in XXX.

However, let me brief you that it is higly important that you must make quick immediate arrangement to finalised this transaction , the bank is expecting you to contact
them, i have alreadt introduced you to the operation director and he is expecting you.

Please i am very worried to hear from you as soon as possible
Yours truly
Sarina