Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#217685 by AlanJones Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:40 pm
Other Emails: [email protected] & [email protected]

Dear XXX

Compliments and good day to you and your family.

I write you this mail as a reminder once more having waited patiently for your response to my initial contact with you through snail mail.

However since I assume you did not get it I want to use this medium even though it might not be the best form of communication in matters like this due to the ever growing disbelief and illicit scams and fraud associated with it, I seem to have no choice than to make use of it, coupled with the fact that it might be just perfect due to the ability to redeem time.

Without wasting much of your time I am Mrs. Mariam Oko, an accountant with Uni Bank of Ghana. I want to bring you into a business venture which I think should be of interest and concern to you, since it has to do with a perceived late family member of yours this is because there is a substantial amount of funds which I suspect is tied to a distant family member of yours.

However I need to be sure that you must have received this communication so I will not divulge much information about it until i get a response from you.

Kindly respond back to me.

Best Regards,

Mrs.Mariam Oko
Last edited by AlanJones on Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#217785 by AlanJones Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:58 am
Dear Respected XXX,

Thanks for your mail. I am in did honored to receive your quick response.

I would respectfully request that you keep the contents of this mail confidential and respect the integrity of the information you come by as a result of this mail. I want you to read my lips and take my words very seriously because i am about to tell you something you need to hear. If this deal fails to succeed it will be traceable to the fact that you didn't carry out your responsibility, your active participation and commitment to this deal is crucial

As the Head of department (H.O.D) for the Universal Bank of Ghana, I contacted you basically on this subject whom I believe would be of interest to you. It is regarding the estate of a deceased client who shares the same last name with you and had funds placed under our banks management some years ago.

Please know I contact you independently and no one is informed of this communication. This is where i play a role as an (insider). There is a dormant account that has existed for 7 years without a trace to the account holder’s personal details. An investigation team has given a report of the untraceable search of the account holder. The balance on that account is $47,370,000.00 (Forty seven million three hundred and seventy thousand us dollars.) No soul will ever come for this money. The beauty of this deal is that you share the same family name with the account holder, so it makes the job easier for a registered lawyer in Ghana to present you as the next of kin to the deceased client and the entire money will be transferred to you.

This is the reason why i have the confidence to say that as long i am involved in this deal i have already fulfilled my part or role in this deal. Because I have seen the end from the beginning before contacting you. Nobody is getting hurt; this is a lifetime opportunity for us. I hold the KEY to these funds, and as a Ghanaian National we see so much cash and funds being re-assigned often. I would want us to keep communication for now strictly by the emails. I will provide you with my telephone number as soon as your allegiance is confirmed.

Please, again, note I am a family woman; I have children. I send you this mail not without a measure of fear as to t the consequences, but I know within me that nothing ventured is nothing gained and that success and riches never come easy or on a platter of gold. This is the one truth I have learned from my private banking clients. Do not betray my confidence. If we can be of one accord, we should act swiftly on this. Now i have to wait to get your confirmation that you understand this deal before i can proceed to tell you your roles and responsibilities to make this deal a success. Please pardon any writing mistakes.

I am eagerly waiting to read your mail.

Regards

Mrs Mariam Oko

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#217864 by AlanJones Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:18 am
Dear Respected XXX,

Thanks for your quick response and understanding.

Because of the sensitivity of this venture i can not receive and make call all the time for security reason, i will prefer our correspondence to be majorly by email we can talk on phone when needed.

The only way to achieve our goal is through the services of a seasoned Lawyer who is vast in this field with immeasurable achievements, as a matter of fact, i was told of a lawyer who has handled similar cases for clients with other banks, so i know he is the best candidate who can possess the legal fitness to achieve our objectives because i heard he is seasoned in Administrative, Family and Tax Laws.

1) You must not let the lawyer know that you got this deal from an insider in the bank.
2) You will be required to contact the lawyer yourself with an introduction letter that will be composed by me to you.

3) You will be required to follow the guidelines from the lawyer and always update me as it progresses.

Once the administrative department get an application on the funds with valid documents from the Law firm, the file will definitely pass through my desk for endorsement as the HOD before the GH for final approval. I therefore assure you that i will use my position to influence the process for APPROVALS.

Concerning the sharing of money after a successful deal we will share it equally as it is only fair that since i brought it to your notice despite the fact that it has a very minute possibility of actually belonging to a long lost and unknown relative of yours, it is however clear that without my mentioning it to you, you will never have known about these funds or its existence. So it is with this in mind that I propose a right down the middle split of the funds.

I will obtain the contact details of the lawyer of which i will email you with a composed mail written by me that you will send to him; this however is subject to your prompt response of this message.

Please if you have read this mail, let me know your comments.

Regards

Mrs Mariam Oko

#217903 by AlanJones Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:30 am
Dear Respected XXX,

Thanks for your mail and understanding.

Please i need your full address details with a scan copy of passport to enable me compose the the mail i will send to you to sent to the law firm to represent you file for claim on your behalf.

Waiting for details.

Regards

Mrs Mariam Oko

#218017 by AlanJones Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:42 am
Dear Respected XXX,

Thanks for your mail and understanding.

Without delay i will advise you send the below email to the Lawyer today. Find below also the contact details of the lawyer. Copy the below compose mail and send to the lawyer today so that he can prepare the document in your name and summit to the bank to transfer the funds to your bank account.

LAWYER DETAILS.

APPIAH WINSON LAW CHAMBER
Name: Barrister Appiah Winson
E-mail: [email protected]

Attn: Barrister Appiah Winson,

Good day to you and your family. I am XXX, from XXX. I write to request your assistance and to solicit on my behalf regarding the account of a close relative of mine who has been confirmed dead and has operated a bank account in UniBank of Ghana with the account details as follows

Account Name: XXX Matteo
Account number: 254-416704-883
Swift: UNBKOGH
Available: Balance: $47,370,000.00

The above account information was updated to me by the customer care department over the telephone and i was informed that the account is dormant and inactive with the available balance $47,370,000.00 Due to the fact that i am aware of the death of my relative and the fact that no beneficiary was stated on the bank documents, i have decided to present myself as the next of kin in other to secure the hard earned money of my relative as his only surviving relative.

I have tried to communicate with the administrative department of the bank regarding my claim and i was given a favorable information that its only a registered Law Firm in Ghana that is capable of making my claim a reality through valid proofs. I have made inquiries and i was referred to you by a friend working with Fidelity Commercial Bank. Kindly give relevant help and guidelines regarding this issue.

Regards

#218049 by AlanJones Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:42 am
Dear RespectedXXX,

Thanks for your mail.

I am honored you have contacted the law firm. Once the administrative department of our bank receive the application from the law firm i will take full responsibility to facilitate the approval of the funds to be approve on your behalf.

Your attached picture is not clear, i will like to have a clear passport of you. Please i need a clearer passport of you.

Regards

Mrs Mariam Oko

#218182 by AlanJones Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:12 am
From APPIAH WINSON LAW CHAMBER - [email protected]

CHAMBER

To
XXX

Attention: XXX,

We receive the Application by mail you sent to us to solicit on your behalf to recover the funds of your diseased relation from Universal Bank Of Ghana.

Your application contract file number GH/AW/2907/08/09/14 . Details of the proceedings will be sent to you shortly.

Regards.

Barrister Appiah Wison
[email protected]
PLOT 7208 MEDINA ROAD
ACCRA GHANA

#218331 by AlanJones Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:27 am
From APPIAH WINSON LAW CHAMBER - [email protected]

To
XXX

After due consultations, to represent you and recover your diseased relation funds from Universal Bank Of Ghana.

Find attached details of requirements to recover the funds.

Regards.

Barrister Appiah Wison
[email protected]
PLOT 7208 MEDINA ROAD
ACCRA GHANA

Attachment

RE: RECOVERY OF THE SUM OF $47, 370, 000, 00 FROM UNIBANK OF GHANA IN FAVOUR OF XXX.

Sequel to the email we received that we act on your behalf to recover the above sum from UniBank of Ghana due to your deceased relation XXX Matteo who died in Ghana several years ago to whom you are next-of-kin, we have agreed to represent you and to recover the said sum for you.

However, the following requirements are conditions precedent to enable us recover the said sum:

i. Execution of a power of Attorney and or letter of authority in favor of our firm authorizing us to act on your behalf to recover the said sum.
ii. Upon your authority in paragraph (i) above, we will obtain a letter of Administration in your name as the next-of-kin to the deceased from the probate Registry upon application. To obtain the letter of Administration the following are also needed:
iii.
A, Your full names and address
B, Your date of birth
C, Your occupation
D, Your account particulars where the sum will be paid into
E, Passport photograph
F, Full names of the deceased
G, Bank particulars of where the money is domiciled
H, Death certificate of the deceased
I, Date and place of death
J, Cause of death
K, Placement of notice and caveat for application of letter of Administration
L, The sum of $150 for processing of letter of Administration from the Probate Registry;
M, The sum of $100 for notice and placement Of Caveat
N, The sum of $150 for execution of power of Attorney
O, The sum of $80 to secure a death certificate for the Diseased (If none has been issued)
P, Application for payment to UniBank of Ghana Attaching all relevant Documents.

There is however a mandatory Non-refundable retainer fee of $400. Total fees of $880

This must be paid promptly in order for us to commence proceedings.

Kindly note that items K, and P, will be provided by our firm.

While we appreciate you for the privilege of representing you, we pledge our readiness to promptly recover the said sum on your behalf.

Please accept the renewed assurances of our highest professional.

Sign:__________________________ ______________________

For Appiah Winston Law Chambers Client's Signature

#218335 by AlanJones Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:02 am

To
XXX

Are you sure you are in your rightful senses. How can you say that the documents can not open. you must take your brain to the doctors for checking because you look very sick and senseless.

Do you think we are here to play with you.

Regards.

#218433 by AlanJones Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:44 pm
From Mrs. Mariam Oko - [email protected]

Dear Respected XXX,

I receive a mail from you and did not sound well with you and the lawyer. Please this is a sensitive matter. Stop mentioning my name to a register lawyer, you are suppose to handle your problem with him maturely and stop involving me in your discussion.

I will advise you forward me the attachment let check it out.

Regards

Mrs Mariam Oko

#218482 by AlanJones Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:08 am

To
XXX

We are waiting for the requirements.

To begin the process send your fee of $880: dollars to our account department to enable proceedings of documentations and execution of your application to the Universal Bank of Ghana.

Payment should be by western union or money gram.

Receiver details below:

Receiver Name: Ernest Placide Ezine
Address: Plot 7208 Medina Road Accra
Text Question: Good
Answer: Happy

Once your Payment is made, send us a scan copy of the payment slip for documentation and receipt.

Regards.

Barrister Appiah Wison
[email protected]
PLOT 7208 MEDINA ROAD
ACCRA GHANA

#218583 by AlanJones Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:32 am
Did you just call your family and your generation a bitch. I will not take any insult from you stupid fool. your family and your generation are all bitches idiot

#218584 by AlanJones Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:34 am

To
XXX

If you do not follow the information for payment we have given you, stay away from contacting us. You not capable to give us instruction on what system you will use to send us money.

We dont deal with animals like you who are curse and have mental problem. Your brain has we have told you before is not working properly. you always write foolish like an idiot.