Information on romance scams and scammers.
#217970 by Mountain Goat Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:57 pm
Profile on Tagged: http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6013306888
steve dave <[email protected]>;

steve dave
28. Aug

Hello ,
How are you?I guess you are fine as always.Thanks for your mail to tell you about me,my name is Steve Dave 54 Years old..... I am an Irish National but i live and work here in England. I am divorced because my best friend slept with my wife and i do not want to remember the day. I don't have any kids. Well I do really wished to know you better and to meet you one of these days...I do not care about distance as traveling is one of my hobbies.I do travel every month because of the kind of job I do. I am a mechanical/Electrical Engineer by profession,I have been with the company for 11 years as the Director of protocols. I`m 5`8" 175 lbs with a athletic build , mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, a good listener, God Fearing, and a positive person. I am real easy person to talk to . I enjoy playing sax which i do often at my leisure time.I like going to the movies,or watching movies in my room or Cabin, I like swimming,listening to music and dance to any kind of music,i sing,sailing, going bowling and also a good cook.I am a family oriented person,love children and there is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself....Looking forward to hear from you and please take good care of yourself and have a wonderful day while waiting for your response. I care

Steve.
Advertisement

#218122 by Grunt Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:45 pm

Steve D
Last Active: 5 days ago
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship
Languages: English
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight