Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#218149 by AlanJones Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:16 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Emails: [email protected], [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +34668690035, +34655127312 & +34917903999

Dear,
Compliment of the day. Firstly, I must solicit your confidence in this transaction; this is by virtue of its nature as being utterly confidential and top secret. Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make any one apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you that all will be well.
Let me start by introducing myself. My name is Attorney OSCAR JUAN LUCIO a personal attorney to Late Ms. CASILDA MANOLITA , herein referred to as my late client. This email might come as a surprise to you, since there was no previous correspondence between us. My purpose of writing you is for you to help secure the funds that was left behind by my late client, to avoid it being confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Spanish bank where this fund valued $14.000,000.00 (Forteen Million Euros) was deposited by my client before her death.
The Bank has issued me a notice to present the next of kin or the account will be declared unserviceable and the fund diverted to the Bank treasury. So far all my efforts to get hold of someone related to her have proved abortive. I am actually asking for your consent to present you to the Bank as the Next of Kin/beneficiary of my late client's fund, so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you.
I shall provide all the legal documents to back up the claim as my client's Next of Kin. All I require is your honest cooperation and commitments to enable us achieve this transaction. I wish to point out that I want 10% of this money to be shared among charity Organizations, while the remaining 90% would be shared equally between us. This transaction is entirely risk free. I will use my position as the client’s attorney to guarantee the successful execution of this transaction.
Upon receipt of your response via email, I will provide you with details and relevant documents that will help you understand this transaction. e-mail me at ([email protected])

I wait for your favorable swift response, Thank you.
Attorney Oscar Juan Lucio
Last edited by AlanJones on Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#218150 by AlanJones Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:21 am
From Attorney Oscar Juan Lucio - [email protected]

Dear,

Thanks for your response to my email, please be informed that this transaction will be carried out under a legitimate arrangement hence it is risk free. The bank had contacted me on many occasions over these years to present the supposed Next of kin to my late client Ms. CASILDA MANOLITA , upon these requests I made several efforts to reach someone related to her but without success. The idea of making someone the legal next of kin came last month when the bank gave me the final notice to present the next of kin or the bank will declare the fund unserviceable and return the said fund to the state treasury.

I hereby bring to your attention the complete details of the transaction as well as my plan for its smooth conclusion in utmost fourteen working days. The money (€14.000, 000.00) in question is as a result of an abandoned deposit by my late client Ms. CASILDA MANOLITA, It is absolutely necessary for me to make it take the resemblance of an actual next of Kin; this is where I need your assistance, as my duty is to provide the necessary legal documents to back up our claim.

My perfected modalities as my late clients Lawyer has been expanded, to conclude the transfer of the fund to your account by swift telegraphic transfer or any alternative means desired as soon as the release of the fund is approved in your name. I must also inform you that my biggest success is in our ability to enjoy the proceeds of this transaction with absolute peace of mind, I am sure that the money will be transferred but I must be sure that after the transfer, I will have peace of mind; this is why Confidentiality and Honesty is absolutely important.

I will tender an application to the bank together will all the legal documents presenting you as the next of kin to my late client Ms. CASILDA MANOLITA , you will be contacted by the bank within the maximum of 48 hours from the time the application is tendered to them as indicated by the bank. I need your address for the legal documents.

1.FULL NAME..........
2.TELEPHONE NUMBERS/MOBILE/FAX.......
3.YOUR AGE......
4.YOUR SEX.........
5.YOUR OCCUPATION........
6.YOUR COUNTRY AND CITY......
7.YOUR HOME ADDRESS..........
8.MARITAL STATUS............

Warm regards,
Attorney Oscar Juan Lucio

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:IP Address Quick Report
IP Address: 41.71.217.233
Organization: Visafone
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this IP address goto ipTRACKERonline

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#218217 by AlanJones Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:58 am
Dear XXX,

Good Morning, to you and your family, I got all your information's that you sent to me and I will be going to the court today to obtain all the document that we need for the release of our fund.

I will keep you posted, I tried to call you but your telephone is busy.

Thanks.
Oscar

#218420 by AlanJones Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:48 pm
Dear XXX,

How are you doing today? I wish to inform you that I have obtained all the legal documents that will facilitate the immediate transfer of the fund into your account and I have submitted the originals of the three documents with an application of claim to the bank in other to back up our claim.

Please, find the attached documents for your record. I have paid all the fees and stamp duty of all the legal documents. The bank has promised to contact you as soon as possible. Please when they do you let me know so that I will properly guide you.

Yours
Attorney Oscar J. Lucas

Image Image Image

#218582 by AlanJones Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:29 am
Dear XXX,

Good Morning, I got your email and please I need you to send me any of your ID card before the Bank will contact you, Also your telephone numbers because the one you gave me is not working..

Waiting to hear from you.
Oscar

#218755 by AlanJones Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:47 pm
My dear friend,

How are you doing today with your family, I git your mail and I want to let know that the Bank will contact by tomorrow or money.

Please keep me posted as soon as you hear from them.

Oscar

#218847 by AlanJones Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:46 am
The scammer calls victims from +34668690035

Good morning,

I just called you now and you told me that the line was bad, So am trying to tell you that the Bank will contact you by monday.
Thank for your understand.
Oscar

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.71.177.48
Originating ISP: Visafone
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

#219288 by AlanJones Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:57 am
From Banco La Caixa Spain - [email protected], sent by [email protected]

Banco Popular Espanol
Velazquez, 34 28001
Madrid Spain
Tel: +34 655127312
Fax: +34 917903999

Attention: XXX,

Sequel to the application we received from your attorney, barrister Oscar Juan Lucio instructing us to transfer the funds deposited in our bank by his late client, Ms. Casilda Manolita XXX, to you as the next of kin.
Therefore approval is here by given for the immediate transfer of the fund into your account after carefully ascertaining the authenticity of all the legal documents presented to us by your attorney, barrister Oscar Juan Lucio.

We ask you for the confirmation of your banking information for international transfer as stated below for the immediate transfer of the funds into your nominated bank account. Also send a copy of your international passport or drivers license for proper identification.

Bank Name:
Bank Address:
Account Name:
Bank account Number:
Routing number if any:
Swift code:
Full address of the account beneficiary:

Yours faithfully
Mr. Luis Fernando

Originating IP: 41.71.177.8
Last edited by AlanJones on Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

#219541 by AlanJones Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:20 am
From BANCO POPULAR SPAIN - [email protected], sent by [email protected]

Banco Popular Espanol
Velazquez, 34 28001
Madrid Spain
Tel: +34 658194480
Fax: +34 917903999

Attention XX,

We write to acknowledge the receipt of your back account credentials. We therefore wish to inform you that the account has been non-serviceable and it’s now dormant. The account has to be reactivated before we can carry on with the fund transfer. The minimum amount for account reactivation is €500, 00 (Five hundred Euros) Please not that the money used in reactivating your account is going into your account as a cash deposit. This means that the money is still yours.

Send the reactivation fee with the information bank information below and send the transfer slip to us after making the transfer for confirmation and documentation.

BANK NAME: LACAIXA BANK
ACCOUNT NAME: THOMAS GOODLUCK
IBAN-ES: 9721001644742001010007
BIC-CAIXESBBXXX.
ADDRESS: SAN JOSE AV, 46 50008 ZARAGOZA SPAIN

Yours faithfully
Mr. Luis Fernando

Originating IP: 41.138.175.116

#219570 by AlanJones Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:49 pm
Dear XXX,

How are you doing today? Please want to know if you have hear from the bank, please update me.

Oscar.

#219639 by AlanJones Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:33 am
Dear XXX,

You just told me that all is well without forwarding the email you received from the Bank why? I don't like the way your are doing in this transition.

Please forward the email that you received from the Bank.

Oscar

#220306 by AlanJones Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:39 am
From Attorney Oscar Juan Lucio - [email protected]

Dear XXX,
How are you today, i am not happy that you are not updating me with what is happening about out business, i don't know if you have receive the money from the bank and you never want me to know. Please if the money have transfer to you kindly update me or if you have not receive the money tell me what is delaying it.
I await you urgent response,
Regards,
A Oscar Juan.