Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#218236 by AlanJones Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:28 pm
From JAMAL SHAH - [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22676940571

Hello Friend

FOR YOUR COMPENSATION Greetings, How are you with your family? I hope fine. I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Bangladesh ,Presently I'm in Bangladesh, meanwhile I didn't forget your past efforts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.For you thought it was
a joke.

This is to notify you that I have deposited ($750.000.00 usd)with the western union money
transfer to be transferred/send to you for your compensation.They told me that they will be
sending the sum of $5,000.00us to you everyday until the total sum is completed. Below is the
information to your first payment of the $5,000.00 usd you can track it and confirm the MTCN
ready to pick up by clicking on (www.westernunion.com).

SENDER'S NAME:===== Jamal Shah
RECEIVER'S NAME:====????
TEXT QUESTION: ====In God
ANSWER:========We Trust
AMOUNT:========$5,000,00 usd
MTCN :=========2344 044 123

Once, you pick it you should try to let them know so that they can send you another payment.

Contact the western union below for any proceed

Name;Tanko Umar
Foreign Operation Manager
(office_agent)
Email: [email protected]
Tel:+226 76 940 571

And you should not hesitate to let me know whenever you recieve your money,

Regards.
Yours Faithfully,
Jamal Shah

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#219341 by AlanJones Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:52 pm
From WESTERN UNION OFFICE - [email protected]

WU ZONAL AREA OFFICE BURKINA FASO
PLOT 6 AVE NKURUMAH OUAGA BP
TEKEPHONE/FAX +226 6424 3973
WEB SITE.www.westernunion.com http:
//site.www.westernunion. com/
BURKINA FASO

Sir

view the attached file for our notice and comply

The sum of $750,000 thousand Dollars was deposited here with us with a BOLD instruction not to transfer it until you contact us,now that you have contacted us we are convinced that you are the bonfide beneficiary so do not get confused but you have not paid the international wire fee, as soon as you send us the fee your money will be transferred to you

Be informed that your money is secured with you and it is against our professional ethics to tamper or deduct money kept on our care for it has been computerized and programmed for transfer.

Then forward to us your full information profile address with your national ID.

Regards
WU Management

Attachment

WU ZONAL AREA OFFICE BURKINA FASO

PLOT 6 AVE NKURUMAH OUAGA BP

TEKEPHONE/FAX +226 6424 3973

WEB SITE.www.westernunion.com http:

//site.www.westernunion. com/

BURKINA FASO

ATTN: Dear Beneficiary

This to acknowledge the receipt of your mail regarding your Money transfer $750,000

We wish to inform you that orders were passed to cancel the payment because your file shows that you have not paid for the International wire transfer charges with our office.

You were supposed to pay the International wire transfer Fee which is only ($650) before the transfer has to be made to you but your file shows that you haven't.

As soon as we receive this ($650) from you for the International wire transfer Fee, You will then be provided with the correct information to receive your money for it was stopped on hold

You are advised to send the International wire transfer fee ($650) quickly and get back to US with the payment information through Western Union Transfer or Money Gram so that your fund will be remitted to you immediately, Use the below information to send the International wire transfer fee.

Receiver's Name: OSSY OSSAI CHUKS

Send the money and let US know so that we can send you the first US5, 000 at once.

Upon confirmation of the ($650) from you we will start sending your fund to you until your total fund in the amount of has been transferred to you through WESTERN UNION or money gram . We shall be sending you $5000 per day until you receive the complete amount, You can call us on this number 00226 64243973 if you like to speak with our foreign operation manager.

Regards

Regional Director

WU BURKINAF FASO
ALHAJI DANCO ZONGO

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#219408 by AlanJones Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:31 am
Here is our Bank Account details pay in and forward the payment slip

Bank Name:United Bank of Africa (UBA)
Account name:Asco
Account N0:421070002499
Bank swift code: bibubfbf
Iban no:bf93 26022 01242 42107000249937
Address:1340 Avenue dimdolobsom-ouaga
Burkina Faso

#219486 by AlanJones Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:38 pm
Be assured that as soon as we confirm your payment we shall start the transfer process and your money will be released and sent to you

We are at your service
WU MGT

#219520 by AlanJones Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:25 am
What really happened that you are taking this decision,explain to us and we are here to clarify you with proof that your money is very authentic deposited here with us

#219530 by AlanJones Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:49 am
Do not let people deceive you for I know that you are being misled,be on your own and stand by your words, people around you may think they are doing you good but you are being misled
so be careful, in what other proof do you want over this money in deposit here for you

#220034 by AlanJones Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:25 am
What are you saying, are you no longer interested I think someone tried to deceive you by sending you a fraud mail that same person has come to us telling us that she wants to claim this money asking what are the demands
so be careful