Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#218054 by AlanJones Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:03 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Emails: [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +22545962207, +22520201700 & +22508374664

From Mrs.silvia Cattaneo,

Dear ,

May this letter find you in good faith and may you receive this letter with peace of mind and with due respect as it may be very strange to you as we have not communicated or know each other before. My present condition is very desperate and that is why I decided to contact you through this means to come to my aid.

My name is Mrs.silvia Cattaneo, I am married to late Mr.Hans Cattaneo the owner zubia Royal Construction company Ltd We were married for ten years and had only one Son called Kone. My husband died after a brief illness that lasted for four years. Since his death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home. When my
late husband was alive he deposited this $8.6 Million Dollars in a bank for foreign investment. Presently this money is still in the bank.

I am undergoing a medical treament ,I have cancer and stroke, recently my doctor told me that I have only five months to live after medical surgery on my left breast. Having known my condition I decided to contact you so that you will help invest the money in your country on behalf of my Son Kone. You will take care of Kone and will help him continue with his education once he arrives your country to meet you.

What pains me so much is that my late husband relatives seized the Royal Oil and Construction company immediately after the death of my husband and nothing was left for me and my Son. I am here with my laptop computer and I don't need any telephone communication in this regard due to the presence of my late husband relatives around me. I don't want them to know about this deposit.
As soon as I receive your reply , I shall give you more information on what you should do so that the bank will transfer the money to your bank account.

Hoping to receive your reply.
Mrs.silvia Cattaneo
Last edited by AlanJones on Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#218055 by AlanJones Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:04 am
From silvia cattaneo - [email protected]

Dear XXX ,

Thank you for your response to my mail. In fact, I'm very much glad to receive your mail and you interest in accepting to help me transfer this fund into your account. I will also be very much pleased if you will assist me in making sure that this fund is transferred into your account for the investement, and hoping you will not let me down after the transfer is made to your account, because this fund is the only thing me and my son can lay at hands now that I'm critical ill in the hospital where I'm taking teratment.as soon as the money transfer to your account my son Kone will come to your country to continue his Edication while you will invest this money in good business for us.and after the money transfer to your account we will give you 30% total sum for your help.but you will help us invest the raise money in good business over there in your country.

Because i would not be happy to see this money get to the hands of my late husband's brothers because after my husband's death, his brothers confiscated all his assets. They did not know about this money deposit with the bank.this is the reason i need this fund transfer quick out of this country.

I will required your full name and city of residence, your telephone and fax number so that I will introduce the bank officialy in receiving this money as my late husband business partner to enable the bank transfer the money to your account.
Please you should promise me that you will not betray this trust when this money enter into your account because this money is the only hope of my life.
However, I will be waiting to receive the information from you as quickly as possible for way forward.

As soon as i receive this information from you i will give the contact of the bank and intruct them to transfer the total amount $8.6 million to your account.
Expecting to hear from you as soon as possible.

Thanks and God bless you

Mrs Silvia Cattaneo

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#218110 by AlanJones Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:02 pm
Dear XXX,

Thank you for your message and the information you sent to me tomorrow morning i will forwarded to the bank and introduce as my partner who will receive this money to his account in XXX,I thank you for your promise to help me receive this money so that my son will come there to continue his education while you invest this money in good bussiness over there in your country.

Thank you and God bless you

Mrs Silvia Cattaneo

#218183 by AlanJones Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:16 am
From bicici bicici bicici baribas - [email protected]

Banque Internationale pour le Commerce et l’Industrie de la Côte d’Ivoire.
Central office : address Siège social : av. Franchet d’Espérey, 01 BP 1298
Abidjan 01, RCI.
Tél +225 45 96 22 07
Fax +225 20 20 17 00
Email [email protected]
http://www.bicici.com

Date:08/09/2014.

Attn/ XXX,

REF- FUNDS TRANSFER OF $8,600,000.00 U.S DOLLARS
Sir,

We write in furtherance of your contact email and your information, received by Mrs Silvia Cattaneo instructing us further credit of USD$8,600,000.00 U.S dollars (Eight Million, Six Hundred Thousand United State Dollars)to your bank account in Switzerland.

Therefore in our banking rule and regulations and international matters, the beneficiary advise to fill our remittance form subject to under list details.

*** DECLARATION**

Date: ______ Month ______Year_______

*************TRANSACTION BANKING UPDATE FORM***********.

FIRST /SECOND NAME : ______________________________________________________

CITY OF RESIDENCE/OFFICER ADDRESS:___________________________________________

ACCOUNT NUMBER : ___________________________________________________________

SWIFT CODE: __________________________________________________________________

PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH/DRIVERS /ID_________________________________________________

TELE / FAX NUMBER : _______________________________________________________________

MOBILE PHONE NUMBER : _____________________________________________________________

BANK NAME: ______________________________________________________________________

BANK ADDRESS/BRANCH: __________________________________________________________________

TEL/ FAX NUMBER ______________________________________________________________________

CUSTOMER E-MAIL: _____________________________________________________________________

******TERMS & CONDITIONS******

1) . By requesting any transfer of funds the customer agrees that such transfer shall be subject to these terms and conditions. The performance of this contract mentioned herein by BICICI bank (Cote d' ivoire) herein after referred to as the Remitting “Bank” is subject to all regulations, decrees, administrative rules orders and circulars of Government of Cote d ivoire , the Prime African bank , BICICI.

All transfer funds Internationally must observe this Official Protocol, or else the wire transfer must be interrogated by World Bank ( SWISS).

Yours Faithfully,

Dr Eric Fafana (Admin Management) BICICI. the Pan African Bank
http://www.bicici.com

#218219 by AlanJones Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:05 pm
Dear XXX,

Thank you for your message and i thank you for your promise that you will not let me down when the money transfer to your account.please try look where you will invest this money and start looking where my son will start his Education as soon as the money is in your account he will start coming to meet you in your country XXX.

Please continue praying for me

Mrs Silvia Cattaneo

#218323 by AlanJones Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:37 am
Dear XXX,,

Thank you for your message and i thank you for your promise God surely bless you.i am waiting to hear good news from you.

Mrs Silvia Cattaneo

#218423 by AlanJones Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:00 pm
ATTN: XXX,
THIS IS TO ACKNOWLEDGED THE RECEIPT OF THE DULY FILLED REMITTANCE FORM, ALL IS CORRECT.
HOWEVER, WITH REGARDS TO THE ON GOING PROCESS FOR YOUR PAYMENT VALUED USD (US$8.6 MILLION DOLLARS). BE WELL INFORMED THAT ALL MODALITIES ARE SET TO COMMENCE THE FINAL EXECUTION PROCEDURES OF YOUR PAYMENT AS APPLICABLE TO THE TRANSFER OF THE FUND TO YOUR NOMINATED A/C NO:XXX, SWIFT CODE: XXX, WITH XXX BANK IN XXX.
MEANWHILE, YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS HAS BEEN FORWARDED TO PAYMENT DEPARTMENT CONCERN FOR THE IMMEDIATE ACTION,

NOTE: YOU ARE REQUIRED TO PROVIDE AN AFFIDAVIT CLAIMS OF FUND APPROVAL FROM THE AUTHORITY CONCERN THAT WILL EMPOWER THE BICICI COTE D'IVOIRE TO EFFECT THE TRANSFER OF THE FUND TO YOUR ACCOUNT AS THE LAW DEMAND.

THIS AFFIDAVIT IS OBTAINABLE FROM THE HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE HERE IN COTE D IVORIE AND YOU ARE ADVICE TO CONTACT OUR LEGAL CONSULTANT BARRISTER GOODLUCK OMEFULE ESQ WHOSE DUTY IS TO REPRESENT OUR COSTUMERS IN A MATTER OF THIS NATURE.

BELOW IS THE CONTACT OF OUR LEGAL CONSULTANT.

-ATTN: BARRISTER GOODLUCK OMEFULE ESQ,
-EMAIL: [email protected]
-TELEPHONE: +22508374664
THEREFORE YOU SHOULD GET BACK TO US AS SOON AS YOU FINALIZE WITH BARRISTER GOODLUCK OMEFULE OUR LEGAL CONSULTANT FOR THE AFFIDAVIT YOUR FUND WILL CREDIT TO YOUR ACCOUNT.

YOURS IN SERVICE.
DR ERIC FUFANA

#218439 by AlanJones Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:37 am
Dear XXX,

Thank you for your promise God will bless you and your family.

Please continue praying for me because the doctor told me last night that i will do another oparetion next week.i belive before that next week the money will be in your account.

Mrs Silvia Cattaneo

#218587 by AlanJones Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:41 am
Dear XXX,

Thank you for your message.please as soon as the bank transfer this money to your account you will some money to me to pay hosipital bill and midecine which doctor recomand from me.all my hope on this money.i am praying to God so that this money will be in your account quick.so that i will have some money for my oparetion while my son will coming to meet you.

Mrs Silvia Cattaneo

#218697 by AlanJones Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:25 am
Sir

Having received your mail, I wish to inform you that I have been briefed by Mr Eric Fufana from the Bank about the subject Matter.

Find out the procedures:

It takes about two days to get the transfer documents legalize in the High Court here in Abidjan Côte d'Ivoire and submit to the bank for fund transfer.

Two affidavits will be required to be sworn on your behalf.

(1) Affidavits of Declaration: Declaring that the fund to be transferred out of Bicici Bank to your Bank Account in XXX is not a Drug-Related, Terrorist Money non Money Laundering.

(2) Affidavits of Claims: Claiming that the Remitting Bicici Bank , has the legal right to transfer the fund out of Cote D' Ivoire to your account in XXX.

This attracts the sum of: €500
Stamp duties charges : €300
Commissioner of oaths : €200
Attestation from the High Court: €250

Total Cost to be paid is €1,250.(One Thousand Two hundred and Fifty Euros).

As soon as you made this payment, I will conclude your work immediately,submit same to the bank for immediate transfer to your account.

The €125o should send through the name of my secretary through western union or money gram enable me get this document from high court in Cote d Ivorie for your fund.

Name/ OMEFULE AUGUSTINE

CITY / ABIDJAN

COUNTRY / COTE D IVOIRE

Thanks for your anticipated understanding and co-operation.

Truly Yours,
Barrister Barrister Goodluck N Omefule
Legal Practitioner & Financial Consultants
MA (ECONS).LLB, B.L, FIPM.
Email:[email protected]
Telephone +22508374664

#218698 by AlanJones Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:26 am
Dear XXX,

Thank you for your message and i thank you for your effort in this transfer.

Mrs Silvia Cattaneo

#218717 by AlanJones Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:01 am
Dear XXX,

Sir

Having received your mail, the €1,250 should send through this account enable me proced to high court for the documents immediatly.

Bellow is the account infomation

BANK NAME: BANK OF AFRICA COTE D'IVOIRE
BANK CODE: CI032
CODE GUICHET: 01015
SWIFT CODE: AFRICIABXXX
IBAN CODE CI93 CI03 2010 1500 6551 0800 0495
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 006551080004
ACCOUNT NAME: QUIESSER HANS JOACHIM
ACCOUNT OWNER ADDRESS: COCODY REVIERA PALMERAIE
BANK ADDRESS: 01 BP 4132 ABIDJAN 01

The payment information will forward to this email address.

Truly Yours,
Telephone +22508374664

#218824 by AlanJones Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:39 am
Dear XXX,

Sir

Having received your mail, Ok i will be waiting for the payment information.

Truly Yours,
Telephone +22508374664

#218933 by AlanJones Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:25 am
Dear XXX,

How are you i hope you are fine,please let me if the bank letter transfer the money to your account.because i will be going for my operation next week.

Mrs silvia cattaneo

#218934 by AlanJones Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:27 am
Banque Internationale pour le Commerce et l’Industrie de la Côte d’Ivoire.
Central office : address Siège social : av. Franchet d’Espérey, 01 BP 1298
Abidjan 01, RCI.
Tél +225 45 96 22 07
Fax +225 20 20 17 00
Email [email protected]
www.bicici.com

Date:12/09/2014.
Attn/ XXX,

Be inform that our payment department are waiting for the documents enable them credit your fund to your account.any delay your transfer file will cancel and you should not blame anybody.

Thank you

Dr Eric Fufana