Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#217348 by AlanJones Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:47 am
Reply-to: kadia dabi - [email protected]
Other Emails: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22520320055 & +22522473140

GOD BLESS YOU
Abidjan, Ivory Coast.

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Kadia Dabi from Abidjan Ivory Coast. I am a 19 years old
girl.My father Mr.Abard Dabi died on January 15th 2012 after being involved in a motor accident.Before my father died in the hospital while taking treatment, he told me that there is three million united states
dollars(US3,000,000.00) he has in a bank here in Abidjan Cote Ivoire.

He said that the money was meant for establishing his business in Abidjan -Ivory Coast. Though, according to my father he deposited the money in his
own name and mentioned me in the documents as the next of kin .Before his death he advised me to seek for a trust worthy person abroad who will help me invest and manage this money for me until i am capable to handle it. Now I have succeeded in locating the bank in Abidjan and also confirmed the money is in there confidentiality.

But the bank said from the agreement my father has with them that i can
only claim the money when i am up to 25 years. And if i am not up to that
age, i should present a guardian who will help me in receiving the money
and for investment purposes in his or her country. Now I am seeking for
your assistance to help me transfer out this money from this bank he
deposited it to your account so that you can be able to manage and invest
it in any good business in your country. I will come over to your country
once the transfer is completed.

I will give you 10% of the money once the transfer is completed. What the
bank will need from you for the process of the transfer is your Bank
address. They said you can open a new account if you can not send the
account you are already using. They will also need your direct telephone
number and your occupation.

Please write me back today if you are interested in helping me.

Miss Kadia Dabi.
Last edited by AlanJones on Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#217349 by AlanJones Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:48 am
From Kadia Dabi - [email protected]

Dear,

Thank you alot for your reply notminding that you do not understand english well. Please which language do you understand well? Let me know your language so that we will know how to communicate.
As i told you in my first message,what i want from you is to help me recieve this my inheritance and after i will come over to your country for resettlement. You will help me in investing the money in a good business. I promised to compensate you once the transfer is completed. I believe that my life will change for better through you.

As i told you, i am not upto the age of 25 the bank and my late father agreed to recieve the fund. That is the reason i contacted you to help me. This is as they agreed. Once you go through the document, you will read and see the whole thing.

Once i hear from you, i will tell the banker that is incharge. Good a thing, she was a good friend to my late father. So once you write me back and accept to help me, i will tell them officially and give you the bank contact for you to contact them. She has promised to help me do the transfer in a space of 5 days after the process is completed.

I hope to hear from you today.

Miss Kadia.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#217503 by AlanJones Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:53 pm
Dear,
Thanks alot for your message. Please contact the bank on the contact below. I have already told them about you.

Banque Atlantique
Fund Control Unit.
Tel/Fax 225 20320055. Ext 10
Email [email protected]
[email protected]
Officer incharge Mrs Kate Kibani
Please for her to reply you quickly, contact her on her private email [email protected].

I will be going there too to see her.
Thank you.

Kadia

#217618 by AlanJones Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:57 am
From Kate Kibani - [email protected]

ATTENTION XXX ,

I AM INRECIEPT OF YOUR MAIL. THIS IS TO NOTIFY YOU THAT OUR BANK HAS OFFICIALLY RECIEVED AN INSTRUCTION MISS KADIA DABI TO TRANSFER INTO YOUR NOMINATED ACCOUNT, THE SUM OF THREE MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS(3,000,000.00),WHICH HER LATE FATHER AND OUR CUSTOMER DEPOSITED IN OUR BANK.

MISS KADIA IS USED AS THE NEXT OF KIN, BUT SINCE SHE IS NOT UPTO THE AGE OF TWENTY FIVE YEARS(25) AS STATED IN OUR AGREEMENT WITH HER LATE FATHER TO RECIEVE THE FUND,WE HAVE TO ADVICE HER TO LOOK FOR A FOREIGNER WHO WILL RECIEVE THE FUND ON HER BEHALF FOR INVESTMENT PURPOSES, AS THIS IS OUR AGREEMENT WITH HER LATE FATHER.

FOR US TO MOVE FOWARD IN THIS TRANSFER , IT IS IMPORTANT YOU SEND YOUR FULL NAME, YOUR ADDRESS, YOUR PHONE NUMBER, YOUR COUNTRY, MARITAL STATUS, SEX, YOUR OCCUPATION. YOUR DETAILED ACCOUNT INFORMATION WHERE THE FUND WILL BE TRANSFERED INTO.

ONCE I HEAR FROM YOU, WE WILL FOLLOW THE PROCEDURE BEFORE THE TRANSFER IS EFFECTED.ON MY OWN SIDE,AS THE OFFICER INCHARGE, I WILL DO MY BEST TO SEE THAT THERE WILL BE NO DELAY IN THE TRANSFER OF THIS FUND AFTER THE DUE AND OFFICIAL PROCEDURES ARE FOLLOWED. I AM JUST DOING THIS JUST TO HELP THIS ORPHAN AND SINCE HER LATE FATHER MY GOOD FRIEND AND A VERY GOOD MAN.

FINALLY ATTACHED TO THIS MAIL IS MY ID FOR PROPER IDENTIFICATION.

THANKS FOR YOUR COPERATION AND DO UPDATE ME TODAY.

#217619 by AlanJones Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:58 am
ATTENTION XXX,
I AM INRECIEPT OF YOUR MAIL WITH YOUR DETAILED INFORMATION. WITH THIS YOUR QUICK RESPONCE I AM CONVINCED THAT YOU HAVE A GOOD HEART AND REALLY WANT TO HELP HER.

MY ASSURANCE TO YOU IS THAT THE TRANSFER OF THE FUND WILL BE COMPLETED ONCE THE PROCESS IS COMPLETED.

MEANWHILE THIS MORNING I WILL SEND THE ATTORNEY INCHARGE TO KNOW THE NEXT LINE OF ACTION BEFORE THE TRANSFER IS COMPLETED. I WILL EQUALLY ADVICE KADIA TO GO WITH HIM. I WILL LET YOU KNOW LATER IN THE TODAY THE OUTCOME.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR COPERATION.

MRS KIBANI

#217668 by AlanJones Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:01 am
ATTENTION XXX,
I AM INRECIEPT OF YOUR MAIL. I AM STILL WAITING FOR KADIA AND THE ATTORNEY TO COME BACK WITH THEIR FEEDBACK. ONCE THE ARE BACK I WILL NOTIFY YOU. MEANWHILEIT IS IMPORTANT TOO THAT YOU SEND AN ACCOUNT WHERE THE FUND WILL BE TRANSFERED INTO. YOU KNOW WITHOUT AN ACCOUNT INFORMATION FROM YOU, THE TRANSFER CANNOT BE DONE. ANOTHER ADVICE IS THAT IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE IN PROVING THE ACCOUNT YOU ARE USING, YOU CAN OPEN A NEW ACCOUNT TODAY FOR THIS PARTICULAR TRANSFER. IT IS IMPORTANT I KNOW YOUR MIND CONCERNING THAT.

AS I EARLIER TOLD YOU, ONCE THEY ARE BACK, I WILL UPDATE YOU.

THANK YOU
MRS KIBANI.

#217746 by AlanJones Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:41 am
ATTENTION XXX,
I HAVE RECIEVED YOUR BANK INFORMATION AND HAVE SENT IT TO THE APPROPRIATE MINISTRY. ONCE THEIR APPROVAL IS OUT, I WILL UPDATE.

THANK YOU.

MRS KIBANI

#217787 by AlanJones Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:16 pm
ATTENTION XXX,

I WANT TO TELL YOU THAT THERE IS PROGRESS CONCERNING THE TRANSFER OF THIS FUND. FROM THE FINAL VERIFICATION CONCLUDED THIS MORNING, THERE IS NEED FOR US TO SECURE CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP RIGHT DOCUMENT(C.O.R.D) AND ATTESTATION REPORT(A.R). THE PROCUREMENT OF THESE DOCUMENTS WILL COST ONE THOUSAND EIGHT HUNDRED AND FIFTY UNITED STATES DOLLARS (US1,850) AND IT IS MANDATORY. FOR YOU TO BE SURE TOO OF WHAT I AM TELLING YOU, YOU CAN CONTACT KADIA AND CONFIRM THAT FROM HER. SHE WENT WITH THE ATTORNEY TO THE OFFICES INVOLVED.

AS YOU KNOW, THERE IS NO WAY THIS KIND OF TRANSFER CAN BE EFFECTED WITHOUT DOCUMENTS TO BACK IT UP. AND WITHOUT THESE DOCUMENTS, THE TRANSFER WILL NOT TAKE PLACE.

I HAVE ASKED THE LITTLE GIRL ABOUT THE MONEY, SHE SAID SHE DOES NOT HAVE THE MONEY. ON MY OWN SIDE, I LOST MY HUSBAND LAST FEW MONTHS AND THAT HAS REALLY AFFECTED ME ON EVERY AREA OF MY LIFE. SO I DO NOT HAVE MONEY AT THIS TIME.

IN THIS REGARDS,I PLEAD WITH YOU TO HELP WITH THE MONEY. ONCE YOU ASSIST WITH THIS MONEY, WE WILL SECURE THE DOCUMENTS AND THE TRANSFER WILL BE COMPLETED BY TUESDAY NEXT WEEK.

DO UPDATE ME NOW SO THAT I WILL NOTIFY YOU ON HOW TO SEND THE MONEY.

MRS KIBANI.

#217860 by AlanJones Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:08 am
Dear Sir,
Thank you for your mail to me. I wanted to write you before i saw your mail. I was with the lawyer all through yesterday and this morning to the offices for the approval. Its true i am young, but everything is clear to me. They said we have to do a change of ownership on your behalf. The document will give me right to you to claim the money on my behalf. Also the other one is atestation report shows that my money which has to be transfered into your account does not have any problem.
Everything is clear to me. So they said we have to pay one thousand eight hundred and fifty dollars. So what mrs kibani said to you is right. I trust her alot. She is like a mother to me and she has promised to help us for the transfer quickly once we get the money and the document gotten. Even if not for the problem she has concerning her husband, she would have helped us. So please just try all you can and help me send the money to her. I believe the lawyer will use the money to get the documents for us. Just try all you can and send it to her on monday.
Thank you so much and always write me..

Kadia

#218167 by AlanJones Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:28 am
Dear,
I will be going to see her and the lawyer this money. Whatever that happens, i will let you know.

Kadia

#218189 by AlanJones Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:39 am
ATTENTION XXX,
I AM INRECIEPT OF YOUR MAIL. I HAVE SENT MESSAGE TO THE FINANCE MINISTRY FOR THEM TO SEND AN ACCOUNT FOR YOU TO SEND THE MONEY. I JUST DECIDED TO DO THAT BECAUSE I WANT EVERYTHING TO BE FAST. EVEN IF YOU HAD SENT IT WITH THAT INFORMATION I GAVE YOU, THE MONEY WOULD HAVE BEEN SENT THEM TOO FOR THE PROCUREMENT OF THE DOCUMENTS.

I HAVE EQUALLY SENT KADIA TOO TO GO THEIR WITH THE LAWYER FOR THEM TO FOLLOW UP THINGS. I BELIEVE ONCE THEY SECURE AN ACCOUNT FROM THE REVENUE CONSULTANT OFFICER OR ACCOUNT OFFICER, THEY WILL FOWARD IT TO YOU.

MEANWHILE ONCE THEY SEND IT TO YOU, YOU UPDATE ME TOO.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR COPERATION.

MRS KIBANI

#218308 by AlanJones Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:22 am
ATTENTION XXX,
THE PERSON INCHARGE IN THE FINANCE MINISTRY WAS NOT ON SEAT THROUGH OUT TODAY. I LEARNT HE CAME BACK VERY LATE IN THE OFFICE. BUT HE ASSURED HE WILL MAKE THE ACCOUNT AVAILABLE TOMORROW MORNING AFTER CONSULTING THE ACCOUNT OFFICER.

SO HOPEFULLY, YOU WILL GET IT BY TOMORROW MORNING.

PLEASE I AM SORRY FOR THE LITTLE DELAY.

THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.

MRS KIBANI

#218309 by AlanJones Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:23 am
Dear XXX,
Good evening sir. I am sorry to write you late. We waited for the man in the ministry for the account, it was too late before he came back. So they told me and lawyer that the account will be send to you tomorrow. Mrs Kibani has been told about this. You will get the account tomorrow.
Thank you.

Kadia

#218333 by AlanJones Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:50 am
From Ministry of Finance - [email protected]

MINISTRY OF FINANCE
FUND TRANSFER CLEARANCE DEPARTMENT
01BP4620 ABIDJAN
COTE D'IVOIRE
TELE/ FAX NO +225 22473140

Attention XXX,
This is to notify you that following the one thousand eight hundred and fifty united states dollars(US1,850) which our ministry supposed to recieve for the procurement of two classified documents, namely CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP RIGHT DOCUMENT and ATTESTATION REPORT, we wish to instruct that you make the payment with the information below which is presented by our revenue consultant officer. After making the payment, you foward the payment slip or confirmation to us.

Bank Name...........................United Bank Of Africa
Bank Code.............................CI150
Branch Code.........................01001
Account No...........................101500011388
Account Name.......................Ezennia Chinedu
Cle Rib..................................76
Swift Code.............................Unafciab
Bank Address.......................Blv Botreau Roussel, 17 BP 808 Abidjan 17

Thank you for your coperation.

Mr Banny Roland.
Director Fund transfer clearance department.

#218428 by AlanJones Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:20 pm
Dear Sir,
Goodmorning sir. I am just comming from the finance ministry. The director Mr Banny said he has sent the information to you. I am happy for that. Please once you do the transfer, you let me know so i can follow everything quickly. Mrs Kibani has assured me this morning that once the documents is gotten, they will do the transfer immediately.
Thank you sir.

Kadia