Information on romance scams and scammers.
#218355 by malu53 Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:41 am
DHU
uid 277662505
williamslarry01
Ethnicity: Native American
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Income: $75,000 - $125,000
Job: Engineering
Has Kids: No

About Me
I truly enjoy writing, which is just one of the main reasons I'm hanging my hat here. A few more motives about me, I enjoy the exchange of ideas, hearing other opinions, learning about different cultures, and perhaps finding a certain someone to commiserate with. Sounds like a recipe for friendship, non? Not of a narcissistic nature, but willing to share a bit about myself, Am a great listener, brimming with compassion, intelligent, inquisitive, insightful, in possession of an imagination without limits, oh... and have been blessed with the humor gene. I love to learn, am a voracious reader, and am a dawning writer. I enjoy life's simple pleasures and practicality provides me an anchor. I can become frustrated with many of life's intricacies, which of course, IS part of life. A true passion: . I also visit the gym

Seeking: A woman ages 34 to 49

Image Image

thanks for the reply
w_larry29 on yahoo
hope to read back from you asap...
Last edited by malu53 on Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement

#218357 by malu53 Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:44 am
Hi xxx,

Yea you got the email perfect, and I'm very much happy to read back from you... I truly enjoy writing, which is just one of the main reasons I'm hanging my hat here. A few more motives about me, I enjoy the exchange of ideas, hearing other opinions, learning about different cultures, and perhaps finding a certain someone to commiserate with. Sounds like a recipe for friendship, non? Not of a narcissistic nature, but willing to share a bit about myself, Am a great listener, brimming with compassion, intelligent, inquisitive, insightful, in possession of an imagination without limits, oh... and have been blessed with the humor gene. I love to learn, am a voracious reader, and am dawning writer. I enjoy life's simple pleasures and practicality provides me an anchor. I can become frustrated with many of life's intricacies, which of course, is part of life. A true passion: . I also visit the gym

I will love to know everything about you and we could start to know much about each other from there,...

Get the attached of my pictures...

Hope to read back from you soon...

With love and Care,

Cheers,
Larry Williams.

Received: from [41.220.69.106]
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 20

IP: 41.217.65.13
Organization: ZOOM Mobile Nigeria Ltd
#218638 by malu53 Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:40 am
Babe, I dont know why it took you so long before you response...
Why can't you just let me know what exactly is happening!!!
Hope to hear back from you soon...
With Love and Care,
Larry Williams

Received: from [41.220.69.16]
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014
#279945 by malu53 Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:24 pm
Williams Larry
Male
47 - London / United Kingdom
Current Location Craiova/ Romania
Create Date 29/12/2015 06:23
Last Login 29/12/2015 20:38

About Me
My self-summary Low key, seasoned (I like how that sounds), humorous and grounded looking to share some of my world. Looking to meet, have coffee with, get to know, talk to , and dare I say it even date good natured souls. I don't have a type but I like woman who take care of themselves and take time in their lives to make it better.

Looking For
My priorities are straight because what i seek is not all that different from what most average men seek here on this site, just with a little difference, and the difference is that am a very sensitive man who values relationship and knows the worth of a woman.so am here to seek what some says is not real.

Yes, you beautiful as well, if you have yahoo messenger you can add me on: [email protected] or you write to my email also so we could always talk better and get to know each other...