Information on romance scams and scammers.
#218349 by Mountain Goat Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:12 am
Profile on Tagged: http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6016989831

Timothy William Obrien < [email protected] >;

Hello Dear, It is my pleasure to write to you.I understand that it is not appropriate to contact somebody in this manner without being acquainted.
I Mr Timothy William O'Brien from New York United States of America. I am very happy to contact you after going through your profile, I am in search of a good and understanding woman for a relationship. I do understand that Love is not for sale, neither is it a commodity to be placed on advert board, but this has become my easy way of correspondence to reach you. Even if my courage fails me, It is my duty to tell that special person that I care in any way possible. I am looking for a woman who will be able to help me get lost Joy and Happiness to complete me a real man again. Love is not a matter of counting the years, it's making the years count. Love grows by giving. The love we give away is the only love we keep. The only way to retain love is to give it away. True love is visible not to the eyes but to the heart, for eyes may be deceived.... Love creates an "us" without destroying a "me". Love is Love in any Language. please dear, I will like you to reply me through my email id [email protected] and I believe we can move from here. I will send you all you need to know about me upon receipt of your affirmative response. Hoping to hear from you soonest. In God We Trust. Yours, Mr Timothy William O'Brien

Zitat von ipTRACKERonline.comHeader Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 197.251.172.209<br>Originating ISP: Vodafone Ghana<br> City: Accra<br>Country of Origin: Ghana<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

A few days later:

Timothy William Obrien
Aug 25 um 11:22 PM

Hi My Love,

Hope you are doing well. Last time I told you I had something that I would like to share with you, but I was waiting to make sure that everything is put in place before I explain to you. I had earlier told you that I deal on importation of Gold, and now I have a very profitable proposal that I will like to share with you.

A young widow from Ghana Africa who was married to a South African Gold Mining Engineer has 645 Kilos of Gold that was inherited from his late husband that she wants to sell. I got this information from a shipping agent which I have also confirmed the genuiness from the Ministry of Finance and the Judicial Service of their country as truly belonging to her late husband, then I got interested because she wants to sell it at a very good price.

Now I want us to team up and buy this Gold and ship it to Germany and afterwards sell them to a promising buyer from China. I have talked to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of Guangxi National Autonomous Government of China who is interested to buy this Gold, but I do not want him to know the direct source of this Gold. I will give you the contact of the young woman in Ghana (Owner of the Gold), the contact of the Buyer in China, and the contact of the Judicial Service in Ghana for clarification. She already gave me the documents of the Gold for confirmation which I am sending to you.

Let me know what you think as this is a life time opportunity for both of us. From my findings the Gold is very genuine and has no problem. We will get other information we need from her as we proceed. I called you last week, but you hung the phone when I said hello. I guess you were asleep, cos that was in the night of the same day you said you were going to Sauna Club with your friend Nancy.

I wait for your urgent reply. Please dear see attached documents for your perusal.

Lots of Love.
Tim.

Then, rather a surprise, an email from the gold owner Mary: Mary Dzifa Asare <[email protected]>;
Mary Dzifa Asare
3 September um 12:44 PM
Dear Victim

Good Morning and calvary greetings to you. Please I got your email id from one Mr Tim William O'Brien an American who told me that you are his wife and that both of you are interested in buying my 645kg 24karat Gold. I am Ms Mary Dzifa Asare from Ghana Africa, and I want to confirm if you are really interested for the Gold, so that we can discuss about it.

I have written to Mr Tim William O'Brien since last week, but he has not replied. Please reply so that I can inform my Lawyer, I inherited this Gold from my late husband who was a Gold Miner. I will send all the documents to you including my identity.

Thanks and God bless you and this is my phone +233-242-062-486.

From,
Mary Dzifa Asare
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Added quotations.
Advertisement