Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#218062 by AlanJones Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:45 am
Other Emails: [email protected], [email protected] & [email protected]

Greetings,

I plead for your interest and attention as it's very necessary you understand how relevant this proposal it's to me.

My name is Collins Zuwan, I am a 52 year's old International south African contractor. I am a widower with a lovely 7 years old kid.

It may interest you to know that I am a philanthropist, and I love giving to charity homes. I had always dream of having an orphanage home, may be because I am an orphan.I carefully studied your profile and got your contact through the Internet and was convinced that you could help actualize my dream as you will benefit from it if you accept to help actualize the content of this proposal i sent to you.

An oil and gas company in Nigeria has been owing me a huge sum of money but now ready and has accepted to pay.This dept came on the course of the 2009 contract deal I had with
them.I traveled to lagos state in Nigeria to sign a New contract deal with with calat service,a foreign company here in Nigeria but the outcome was tragedy for me as I have been tasted and confirmed a victim of a deadly disease called Ebola Virus.The Embassy has restricted my movement as I only have few days to live.

I contacted you as someone with good sense of understanding and love for humanity to stand claim this money from the oil company as they had already paid the money through to a bank in Nigeria. You only need to contact the bank as soon if you are willing to help actualize my dream before i die.

You will take 45 percent of the total money and use the 55 percent to establish a charity homes in my name in any country of your choice.I know I will die but will be a happy and fulfilled man if only you will accept my offer with good heart. This is my last wish on earth before I exit, do this for me.
Please forward me your private telephone Number to enable me detail you on the sum total amount and also central bank contact information.
Note know risk involve,you will only contact them as my foreign partner based in your country
Regards
Mr Collins Zuwan
Last edited by AlanJones on Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:12 am, edited 2 times in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#218124 by AlanJones Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:48 pm
I am an International south African based contractor as you already known. I have been tasted and confirm a victim of a deadly disease called Ebola Virus and has been restricted in Nigeria Embassy from going to claim the dept an oil company in Nigeria is owning me since 2009 contract deal I had with tthem.
I contacted you to claim this Money from the company as they had already paid through a bank in Nigeria. I know I am going to die in few days but want to die a fulfilled man. Use 55 percent of the money to establish a charity foundation in my name and take 45 percent. No risk is involve, just contact them as my partner in your country and the money will be sent to you for this project before I die. Please help me on this task to secure my last wish before I die

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#218172 by AlanJones Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:42 am
I have been restricted and detained to avoid wide spread of the virus.can you help me claim this dept from them?

#218321 by AlanJones Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:29 am
Thank you for your willingness and good
interest to help actualize this project
before I die.I want you to know and
understand how confidential I Intend you
keeping this, especially with the condition
of my illness with the Ebola virus disease.

I do not want anybody to know about my
condition presently.I will die and need no
pitty from you or anybody as I have accepted
my fate.I believe the best and the happiest
moment of my life even after my departure on
earth will be when you achieve my aim with
the money you will claim from the oil
company that is owning me.

I want you to re assure me your trust,sincerity,after I die
you will still mentain and abide by our
agreement to take 45 percent of the money
and invest 55 percent on my charity
foundation project, which must be in my
name.Please contact the bank with this email
provided below
[email protected]
Write the bank as my foreign partner in your
country home. Also provide me with your
Name
resident
address
I need this information to enable me forward
it to the bank as my sole beneficiary of the
dept payment.This will enable the bank to
acknowledge You as my partner, with express
approval of payment to you. Please contact the
bank after providing me with the information.
Even in death I will always remember what you did
for me.
Regards
Collins Zuwan

Regards
Mr Collins Zuwan

#218464 by AlanJones Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:51 am
Mr XXX,
I want to confirm if you have contacted the bank. you need to act fast to prove to me how serious and ready you are to help me.My only kid is still alive in my home country south Africa, and it is in my best interest that after you claim this money she will relocate to your country to secure great future for her self.Remember,I only have few days to live,the virus kills immune very fast,says the doctor. I willingly accepted you taking 45 percent of the money so you can do the only last wish of my life before I die. I confided in you because I believe you have good heart for humanity.I am so worried you have not emailed me uptill now. My only desire before I die is to put smiles in the life of the needy and to secure the future of my only daughter. You may not know how it feels to know that your days to live are numbered. Please, help me with all your heart as a good man. Togetherness is the shortest road to achievement
Regards
Collins Zuwan

#218600 by AlanJones Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:58 am
XXX,
I sent an email to the bank relating about your complain that you've not gotten any reply from them. They rightly informed me that the legal head department had contacted you by Mr Amadu Bello. Please,It is very important to me you give them maximum co operation, so they can send this money to your account. The total amount is $7 million,750,000 dollars. I want you to take 45 percent of the money and use the 55 percent for the charity project and my daughter's education process in your country home. I will give you all the details you need to know about her after the claim of the money. Please take her as your own child, so I can be happy even in death.

#218702 by AlanJones Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:33 am
From LAW CHAMBER - [email protected]

In Reference to the message from Executive Director and Financial
Controller of National Petroleum co-operation (NNPC) and Adviser to
the President today proved the payment of the foreign contractors,
However, I wish to inform you that this fund of Mr. Collins Zuwan is
still safe here in our swift section and if you can follow up with our
directives and advice, we will make sure that the normal proceedings
must be followed and within 5 working days, the fund Presently the
cash $7,750,000.00 has been sealed in consignment box.

This is to bring to your notice that we have concluded every
arrangement regarding the delivery of your consignment box to your
destination.

Therefore, be advice while I wait your email reply acceptance
confirmation as soon as possible,
Your urgent attention highly imperative.

Yours Sincerely

Ali Bello
Legal Department

#218735 by AlanJones Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:57 am
please contact this legal department of the bank with this contact email

[email protected]

get back to me. What is going on?

#218736 by AlanJones Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:01 am
How are you doing, I hope all is well with you. I sent you an email
few days back which I expected your response to that.

Meanwhile, I want to give you this urgent peace of information from
the delivering section, I was notify this early morning by the chief
director of the international delivery section of the security company
/that they have finalized/ perfected all necessary arrangement on how
your package funds (Consignment) will be deliver to you by the United
Nation Licensed Diplomat, though the diplomat was out on official
delivery to France which he will come back today’s evening and as soon
as he comes back, they will discus with him to find out when he will
proceed to XXX for your delivery and once this is concluded by
tomorrow they will pass your information to the diplomat to enable
both of you establish communication.

Based on this, you are required to forward to me your full name and
home address where you will like the diplomat to delivery the package
to you. Once I receive this from you today, I will immediately pass it
over to the security company /, I will as well give them your direct
Telephone number which the diplomat will use to communicate with you
as soon as he arrives in our country XXX.

I expect to hear from you as urgent as possible because the security
company /said that they want all foreign packages (Consignments) to be
dispatched for this season.

All ways remember to get back to me whenever you are contacted either
by the diplomat or someone else.

Thank you and God bless.

Ali Bello
Legal Department

#218841 by AlanJones Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:25 am
We write to inform you that your consignment box with reference
number ( 2661428) has been facility in our custody after our general
meeting today with all Executive Bank Board Directors & IMF, United
Nation Organization hold with the Government of Nigeria, it was
resolved that the delivery of your consignment to this
address/XXX. Must be
complete within two (4) working days.

We wish to inform you that we finalized/ perfected all necessary
arrangement on how your package(Consignment) will be deliver to you as
good citizen of XXX by the United Nation Licensed Diplomat,
the diplomat, is African but he have diplomat immunity to travel world
wide.

We have pass your information to the diplomat to enable both of you
establish communication. The Consignment Box valued the sum of $7.750
Million United State Dollar, on no circumstances should you let him
know the content.

We are presently with the sealed cash consignment box and the key
packet separately into two tagged your family personal effects to your
Home address. Delivery receiving as soon possible

The United Nation Licensed Diplomat will be comfortable pass on the
International Custom Inspections because the Federal International
Custom Office Inspectors has to stamped duty Custom Tag permits
packet to your address without inspections as personal effects
delivery to your address

The key of your cash consignment box will be on separate single
packet to your address , this is because the United Nation Licensed
Diplomat has made it very clear that your key single packet must not
be within the cash consignment box but should be on separate
package on the same day delivery to your address , the reasons for
these instructions was to checkmate privacy and control of third
party not attempting to opening of the cash consignment box
without your consent or knowledge and only exemption of your self (
Owner ) for security safety to your destination.

Therefore, be advice while I wait your email reply acceptance
confirmation as soon as possible.

Yours Sincerely

Ali Bello
Legal Department

#218842 by AlanJones Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:26 am
It sound's so good to know and hear from you, I thought i had lost your interest to help secure my last wish and my only daughter's future before I die.Thank You very much for your effort towards making sure you fulfilled my last desire before I die. Please do your best by making good use of this money to secure my daughter's education in your country and the charity foundation in any country of your choice but with my name. I confide in you regarding your personality and status as a good profound man.Do not betray me, so my soul can rest in peace in death. I want to know your mind on this?

#218866 by AlanJones Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:21 am
Thank you for re assuring me your trust and sincerity. God will bless you more abundantly for your assistance . I understand you do this for me based on your love for humanity, not for the huge sum of money you stand to gain as your percentage. XXX, I must say I recommend your humanitarian support and love towards me. I do not know what my daughter's life and my project for charity home would had been without you, I have allot of family related enemies in my country home south Africa that wish me dead to claim my investments and frustrate my only daughter, that's more reason I want you to keep my illness confidential till my daughter move over to your country home after claims to the money. Do everything within your position to claim this money as the bank had started the payment procedures, as you said. I believe God will give me strength to live till the 21 day's life spam for Ebola infected person, I have been taken some drugs from the Nigeria emigration doctor's to help boost my immune till I die. Pray for my soul to rest in peace when ever death come's.

#218894 by AlanJones Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:29 pm
Attn: XXX

Yes, your fully aware and understood that the consignment box will be
stamped to be free from our XXX customs and any
International Customs Inspectors ,the United Nation Licensed Diplomat
said that the consignment must have customs stamped duty Custom &
Tag permits , which will cost you little money sum $2920.00 USD from
custom office not here in XXX High Commissioner .

XXX, all you have done is to place every other expenses
aside this week pending and remits the cost stamped duty Custom &
Tag permits

The United Nation Licensed Diplomat ticket confirmations have been
done flight ticket on Tuesday night departure to XXX for the
signing and delivery consignment to your home destination.

I wait your promptness re-confirming you’re sent / paid information’s
via western union money transfer thus -;

Here are the receiver’s information's and instruction via western
union money transfer or money gram thus -;

Pay to -;

Receivers First Name --- Michael
Receivers Last Name ----- Okafor
City ---- Lagos
Country --- Nigeria

Text Question – Who
Text Answer -- XXX
Amount $2920.00
MTCN --------
Senders Name ---
Origin country ----

I am waiting for reply and re-confirming your sent order information’s
as per stated herein ASAP.

Yours Sincerely

Ali Bello

Legal Department

#218897 by AlanJones Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:50 pm
Thank you very much for your kind concern over my health, I appreciate . I had plead to the embassy for before now for access to freedom but they can't just do that, acting under orders from the federal Government. I do not even know the location of where I am presently, and you Know I am not a Nigerian. Lately, south African embassy shut down planes coming from Nigeria to south Africa. I had Lost the little money I had With me to Nigeria on the state of this very tragedy. Do not worry or pity for me, God knew the best. Just do your best and secure my daughter's life and the foundation in my name so my DAUGHTER could see what to remember me with after am dead. I believe we all will die one day, but the legacy we keep before death is very important. Co operate with the bank and the money will be release to you, no reason to panic over the money I worked for it.
Just little due monetary transfer procedures that will be required before the transfer and the money will be sent to your provided account. Do not back up on me at this condition for any reason. Remember, our chance to claim the money is through your co operation with the bank, I had legally provided you as the sole beneficiary to the bank, the money is now yours and you should do everything to make sure it will be sent to your provided account.

#219026 by AlanJones Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:12 am
I was ONLY granted 24 hours to get into contacts with you regards the
URGENCY NEED of your paid receipts sum payment done without further
delay, and once the fee is transfer paid try to nutitefeid me
immedatelity .

You are hereby advice to hasten up with arrangement sending fee from
tomorrow and urgently pay in the sum of amount and indicate to my
information amount of money paid in into the provided account name
information’s thus below herein .

Account Name: Igwe Bob Peter
Account Number: 0019376409
Bank Name: Sterling Bank Plc
Swift Code: NAMENGLA
ABA Number: 021001033
Bank Address: St Patrick’s b/stop, Alba international market, Ojo.Lagos/Nigeria

With the acknowledgement receipts of your paid the sum$2920.00USD, I
am still waiting to acknowledge your paid transfer receipts and
forward as evidence of cash fee payment to the given account.

Waiting your prompt response and receipts paid sum from you ASAP.

Yours Sincerely

Ali Bello