Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#218475 by AlanJones Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:26 am
Other Emails: [email protected]. [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +22541777153, +22557158339 & +22503004699

Dear in Christ Jesus...

Greetings to you in the wonderful name of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ. God's Grace, peace and Love be with you for your going out and your coming in through Jesus Christ our Lord.Amen.

My name is Mrs. Maria Stewart; Origin of Kuwait,i am married to late Mr. Bartholomew Stewart who worked with Kuwait embassy here in Ivory Coast for nine years before he died in the year 2009.

We were married for eleven years without a child.He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days.Before his death we were both born again Christian.Since his death i decided not to remarry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the bible is against.When my late husband was alive he left the sum of Two million five hundred thousand US dollars ($2.5m) in a general trust account with a bank here in Abidjan,Cote d'Ivoire west Africa, Recently,following my ill
health my doctor told me that i would
not last for the next eight months due to my cancer problem.

He told me that in the next 2 months there is going to be a spread of this cancer to my bones and I will not live again, the one that disturbs me most is my stroke sickness.Having known my condition i decided to donate this fund to a Christian,Individual,and Organization or church that i know may need it and that will utilize this money the way i am going to instruct herein according to the desire of my late husband before his death.

Presently, this money is still with the bank.I want this fund to be used in liberation work activities like, help to pastors families,orphanages,less privileged in the society and Christian schools,poor people in your amidst and up keeping of the Churches and for propagating the word of God and to endeavour that the house of God is maintained.I took this decision because i don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband
relatives are not Christians and i don't want my husband's efforts to be used by unbelievers.I do not want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly way.This is why i am taking this decision.

The Bible made us to understand that "Blessed is the hand that giveth".I am not afraid of death hence i know where i am going.I know that i am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 vs 14 says that "the lord will fight my case and i shall hold my peace" i don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health.With God all things are possible.

As soon as i receive your reply i shall give you the contact of the bank for you to contact with them directly for onward transfer.I will also issue you an authority letter that will prove you as the present beneficiary of my funds.I want you and your family to always pray for me because the lord is my shepherd.My happiness is that i lived a life of a worthy
Christian.Whoever that wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and truth.

Please always be prayerful all through your life,any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing another person for this same purpose.Please assure me that you will act accordingly as i stated herein.Hoping to receive your reply soon.

Remain blessed in the Lord.

Yours in Christ,
Mrs. Maria Stewart.
Last edited by AlanJones on Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:56 am, edited 2 times in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#218476 by AlanJones Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:30 am
From Maria Stewart - [email protected]

Dearest one in the Lord,

Greetings to you in the mighty name of our Lord Jesus Christ, I am very happy for your response to my mail and I believe you will understand my English. Meanwhile, my only problem is to see that my desire come to accomplishment now that I am alive, so dearly one in the lord I want you to assure me that you will never let the trust I have in you down, that you will use the fund accordingly to the will of the Almighty God.

I know you are surprise in receiving this letter, but as a servant of the living God, you should know that our ways is not his ways, my Bible tells me that God works in many ways and all things works out for good to them that believed in Christ Jesus, all I need from you is to assure me that you will never betray the trust I am trying to entrust in your hand for the work of God, you may asked me how I got across your email, the bible said that who is me is greater than who of the world, the Holy Spirit that leads me to you will never let us down only if you can beleive with faith.

Please, I want you to understand that this benevolence is in fulfilment of my desire and decision which I am persuaded to actualize, this fund is designated for humanitarian and Charity services with special emphasis, which must be disbursed with every appropriation, accountability and prudence to the glory of God.

Meanwhile, I could have donate this money here in this country, but the reason is that before the death of my late beloved husband he warned me not to let his relatives know about this money because they are unbelievers and he don't want an atom of this money to be use in anything ungodly, and I don't intend to disobey him even in death.

I will want you to send to me your full names and address to enable me go to the court and swear an affidavit on oath on your name that will officially and legally approve you as the new beneficiary to this fund, so that even if I am no more, your claim to the fund will not be in doubt. I will be sending you the certificate of deposit of this fund immediately after the affidavit is ready.

Ensure you reply this letter and the needed information immediately for the process of this transaction on your behalf.

Thanks and may God bless us all.
Mrs. Maria Stewart.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#218609 by AlanJones Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:20 am
Dear XXX,

Greetings to you in the name of the almighty God. I hope all is well with you and other members of your family.

To the Glory of God I have obtained the affidavit on oath from the Ministry of justice Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire. I want to inform you that this fund will be under your control towards humanitarian and charity services including the propagation of the gospel. The affidavit declaration is in your name which is legally and officially noted. I am trusting you to channel this fund accordingly.

I have attached the authorisation letter (affidavit) and also a copy of the certificate of deposit of this fund. Please confirm the receipt immediately, and I beg you to keep this documents very very confidential. You have now been officially and legally known as the next of kin and new beneficiary to this fund. The commissioner of oath here in the Ministry of Justice has sent the affidavit letter to the bank and he also contacted them through phone and they confirmed that they received it. One more thing XXX, please, do not involve any person during and after this transaction as i was strictly warned about that by my late husband and i do not want to disobey him not even now that he is no more.

You have to contact the bank director immediately and instruct him for the transfer of this money to your account. You will also give them your bank account of where you want the money to be transffered to. I want this money to be tranferred to you before the end of this week now that i am still alive so that we can share the joy together, once more my dear XXX, keep people away from this transfer as i told you earlier.

Here is the contact address of the bank:

DR. ROBERT KOEPE
GENERAL DIRECTOR
BANQUE REGIONALE DE SOLIDARITE - CI
Tel: (+225) 4179-7153
Fax:(+225) 5715-8339
Email: [email protected]

You have to contact the bank general director as soon as possible, always give me informations and always remember me in your daily prayers. You can also call him on the phone.

Always be praying for me as i will be having my medical operation soon. I want you to be praying for me so that i will not underwent pains and too much bleeding, i want it to go successful.

May God give you more wisdom to handle this divine project.

Mrs. Maria Stewart.

Note: In case of any question from the bank, remember this money was deposited by my Late husband: Mr. Bartholomew Stewart, nationality: Republic of Cote d'Ivoire.
Date of deposit: 12-02-2001
Account No: BRS-CI -018942819
Type of Account: General Trust Account.
Amount: US $2,500,000.00.

Image Image

#218800 by AlanJones Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:55 am
From GROUPE BRS - CI - [email protected]

ATTN: XXX,

FOLLOWING THE RECEIPT OF YOUR LETTER TO OUR BANK TODAY DATED: 11th OF SEPTEMBER 2014, AND THE STATUTORY DECLARATION WE RECEIVED FROM THE FEDRAL MINISTRY OF JUSTICE TODAY, WE HEREBY CONFIRM THAT MRS. MARIA STEWART HAS AN INHERITANCE RIGHT TO HER LATE HUSBAND MR. BARTHOLOMEW STEWART'S FUND AS THE NEXT OF KIN AND LEGITIMATE WIFE, SHE HAS APPROVED XXX, ADDRESS: XXX TO BENEFIT THE FUND (US$2.500,000.00) IN THE GENERAL TRUST ACCOUNT NUMBER BA-CI-018942819 AS HER NEXT OF KIN AS INDICATED IN HER AFFIDAVIT DECLARATION BEFORE US.

NOTE THAT THERE ARE LEGAL NECESSITIES THAT MUST BE FOLLOWED THAT PRECEDE THE TRANSFER.

(1) LEGALIZATION: THIS ACCOUNT N° BRS-CI -018942819 MUST BE LEGALIZED TO PUT MY BANK ON THE SAFE SIDE OVER THIS TRANSFER BECAUSE THIS ACCOUNT IS DORMANT AND MOREOVER THE HOLDER IS DEAD.

(2) AN ANTI-TERRORIST CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE: TO CERTIFY YOUR FUND FREE FROM TERRORISM AND ILLICIT ACQUIRMENT MUST BE OBTAINED AND THIS IS IN LINE WITH THE RULE OF THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND.

FOR THE PURPOSE OF THOSE DOCUMENTS, WE REQUIRED THE FOLLOWING INFORMATIONS FROM YOU.

- SEND US THE FIRST TWO PAGES OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR DRIVER'S LICENCE BECAUSE IT WILL BE ATTACHED TO THE APPLICATION TO BE SUBMITTED AT THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE FOR THE APPROVAL OF THE ADMINISTRATION AND AUTHORIZATION LETTER ON YOUR NAME.

YOU ARE THEREFORE REQUESTED TO CONTACT OUR LEGAL DEPARTMENT THROUGH AN INDEPENDENT ACCREDITED LAWYER TO OUR BANK FOR THE LEGAL REVALIDATION OF THE ACCOUNT AND PROCUREMENT OF A TERRORIST CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE THAT IS A PRE-REQUISITE FOR THE TRANSFER OF THIS FUND SINCE THE ORIGINAL ACCOUNT HOLDER IS LATE.

BELOW IS THE CONTACT OF THE ACCREDITED LAWYER.

DR. JACOB SIL,
ADDRESS: IMMEUBLE MONOPRIXAL GOURGAS
RUE DE COEUR IST FLOOR,
17 BP 185 ABIDJAN 17
TEL:(+225) 03 00 46 99
E-MAIL: [email protected]

BE ASSURED THAT AS SOON AS THE NORMINATED ACCREDITED LAWYER CONCLUDES THE LEGAL REQUIREMENTS ON YOUR BEHALF AND SUBMIT TO THE BANK, YOUR FUND WOULD BE TRANSFER ACCORDINGLY.

REGARDS,
DR. ROBERT KOEPE.
(GENERAL DIRECTOR)
MRS. ESTEL COULIBALY.
(SECRETARY)

#219496 by AlanJones Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:06 am
From Jacob Sil - [email protected]

Law Office of Barrister Jacob SIL
Immeuble MONOPRIXAL Gourgas
rue de coeur 1st floor
17 BP 185 Abidjan 17
+225. 0300. 4699.
[email protected]

Attn: XXX,
Re: Transfer notice.

Sequel to your request for my legal service, I have contacted the bank regarding your claim, and they have confirmed your status to be correct. Be informed that the bank has sought my guarantee to handle your fund legalization process, and I have assured them of my professionalism and ethics, to carryout the legal process as required.

I have made an inquiry from the Ministry of finance also on how to acquire the required certificates that will enable the bank to transfer the fund to you.

You are now requested to pay for the legal & procurement fee of $ 4,010 dollars immediately, to enable us obtain the clearance certificates and legalize this General Trust Account on your behalf and ensure the prompt transfer of your fund.

Note that the fee is $ 4,010 dollars which covers the followings:-

1) Anti-terrorist Certificate 2,150 dollars
2) Legalization & Transfer approval 1,460 dollars
3) My services charge 400 dollars

You are requested to send the fee via the Western Union money transfer for quick delivery, with the name and address of my secretary below.

Name: MRS. MONICA BROWN
Address: 64, BLVD DE LAGUME, 2PLATEU 02 BP 451 ABJ. 02,
City: ABIDJAN DISTRICT
Amount: $ 4,010 dollars

Send me the payment information(s) immediately after you have made the payment.

Note that I have contacted the bank director (Dr Robert Koepe) and inform him of this matter but he said that the bank cannot deduct the fee from the said amount due to the account has not been activat, the account is dormant. Be rest assured of the completion of my legal service within a day upon your payment, hence the bank has promised to transfer your fund to you within 2 banking days upon my completion and the receipt of the legal documents.

Thanks.

Your in service.
Dr. Jacob Sil (Esq.)
Principal Attorney.
Mobile: +225. 0300. 4699.

#219577 by AlanJones Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:34 pm
Law Office of Barrister Jacob SIL
Immeuble MONOPRIXAL Gourgas
rue de coeur 1st floor
17 BP 185 Abidjan 17
+225. 0300. 4699.
[email protected]

Attn: XXX,
Re: Transfer notice.

I am in receipt of your email and contents were noted duly. Note that through Western Union will be very easy for us to withdraw this fee and very fast hence through bank will take much of our time to withdraw. Therefore, you are requested to send the fee through this money transfer service to enable us receive the fee fast and proceed with the transfer immediately. Send us the transfer slip as soon as you finish the transfer. I wait for the fee soon.

Thanks.

Your in service.
Dr. Jacob Sil (Esq.)
Principal Attorney.
Mobile: +225. 0300. 4699.