Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#218144 by AlanJones Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:08 am
Tel. No.: +233540827081

Product: 100% Natural Rough Un-Cut Diamonds & AU Gold.

Dear XXX,

We are looking for partner in building a local mining company or serious cash buyers of AU Gold and rough and uncut Diamond, my father and others are local sellers and miners of Gold and Diamond here in Ghana, they want to get money to help our families as you know here in Africa we have many people in our families, they are counting on some people who went to school to help them but these people just want to steal their products even the government promised to help our community but since my father gave them produts they've been just telling story every day, every time. This is the reason why our community decided to contact the good people.

Due to the way they are mining their products many people are trying to teach them because they don’t know the world market even some mandates and buyers rep have come and carried their products on credits and they have never come back to pay their money. Right now i want to get them serious people who can help them to sell their products following the market. At the moment they have GOLD DUST / BARS and ROUGH/UNCUT DIAMOND in large quantities for sale at cheap price.

They need people like you, people over there to help them develop their goal, so that they can help our community, because people sicks and dies because no money. They have the products but they are very poor here because of the way the government and some people are treating them, they want serious buyers to be their eyes and mouths, they are ready to give you goods if you are serious and ready to open a local mining company with them to work together and help them and you in mutual benefit or help them buy their products so that they can at least buy mining equipments such as, bulldozers, tractors, excavators, wheel loaders, backhoe loaders, motor graders, dump trucks, crushing equipment, and etc as we need to enhance our mining productivity. We will give you good price far below the word market price.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you,
Mr Dickson Silver
Community representative
Last edited by AlanJones on Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#218146 by AlanJones Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:10 am
Dear Sir,

First of all may I introduce myself,My names are Sliver Dickson Lante my father his CHIEF AKOTO

LANTE II,(Traditional Ruler of Akim Kingdom).

I am here to acknowledged good receipt of your email dated Sunday, 7 September 2014 and all the

points are keen noted.

Let me start from the paragraph that concerned, your offer to buy our gold product,upon my

approval for their purchase offer there came after few week to finalized and draft an agreement

based on that which your name were mentioned as his oversea partner that will be receiving the

shipment.

I did go through your mail and forwarded same to CHIEF AKOTO LANTE II, the authorized

Seller/Traditional leader of the community and he responded as thus:

1. All the articles are well stated also endorsed but, I want you and your Western clients who

are interested to do business with me. to understand that commission are not paid when deal is

not closed, he should amend the paragraph,we all know that commission come up after deal is well

closed.

2. Export Documentations and Local Assay has to be borne by the Buyer which is part of the

export cost then coming to the “Quality control” we already conducted Assay on said stock which

we forwarded to you for your kind perusal and to re-Assay again is just to assure the buyer while

on ground of the quality and purity before shipment to buyer’s refinery for final Assay Report.

best regards

dickson

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#218318 by AlanJones Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:58 am
Hello XXX,

It’s a pleasure meeting and doing business with you or your client
Before i proceed, i will like to do business with reliable and trust worthy people, especially people who intend doing long term.

But before that i would want us to conclude on the procedure because buyer has to come down here for the shipment arrangement and pay the government export cost to enable the gold move out of Ghana to buyers’ country for the final verification and payment, one of our partners will travel back with the buyer to Swaziland for the final payment.

Above all, on your email, you are interested to buying 75kg of gold a month minimum we assured you our community will supply your company minimum of 200kg par month that’s, because we need money to development our area, and buy mining equipment’s such as, bulldozers, tractors, excavators, wheel loaders, backhoe loaders, motor graders, dump trucks, crushing equipment, and etc as we need to enhance our mining productivity. We will give you good price far below the word market price.

Either we use a courier service to do the shipment, shipping which includes your handling, packing and postage charges (Custom's duty for the same at airport too) .or if it is hand carried, that also is possible.

Best regards

Dickson

#218484 by AlanJones Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:17 am
Attention Sir,

This is to acknowledged receipt of your mail and contents duly noted ok.

As wrote to you early we are seeking for serious buyers on long temp relationship as every serious buyer know quite well that gold is not sold on internet and we prefer to welcome our buyer here in Ghana to signed contract on round table with our council of chiefs and also do feasibility studies on our mining activities and other socio-business setup here in Ghana.
See below description of gold product:

* Commodity: (Au Metal) Gold Dore Bars
* Form: Gold Dore Bar
* Quantity: 500Kg Monthly with Rolls & Extensions
* Quality: 22 Carat plus + or more better
* Purity: 96.40% or better
* Price: 15% discount net per kg LBMA 2nd price fixing
* Origin: Ghana

Our company is called ADOANSI MINING & INVESTMENT COMPANY LTD, you are free to cross check with MINERALS COMMISSION OF GHANA and PMMC the existence of our company and operation in Ghana and beyond
We are open to do business hence both parties could respect the rules of gold transaction and not waste each others time.
Our official Full Corporate Offer and SPA will be send to you once upon receipt of your response.
Thanking you for your great understanding and valued cooperation.

Best regards,

Dickson

#218838 by AlanJones Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:13 am
Dear Sir,

So sorry for my late reply, here and your mail noted, we will appreciate you to travel down to Ghana.

Do kindly understand here that I or my father council of Chiefs cannot decide for you and all we seek fore is better mutual benefits and long temp relationship with your esteem management.
And you need my father patients and understanding to achieve it all. He is very much willing to continue this project with you and provided you all the follow up

His traditional ruler of my kingdom, Gold miner and Authorized Seller and are here to strike good deals with you. Our ADOANSI MINING & INVESTMENT COMPANY LTD, duty is to supply you with high quality Gold till the end of our contract.

As you stated in your provirus email we will very appreciate your coming to Ghana to pick up the Gold for final Assay at yours refinery then payment follows.

My advice is that you should pick up courage and continue to the great success of your investment plans with ADOANSI MINING & INVESTMENT COMPANY LTD.

If any question do not hesitate to get in touch upon immediate receipt of said e-mail.

Best regards

Dickson

#218839 by AlanJones Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:13 am
Dear Sir,

Many thanks for the good receipt of your mail,there's no problem we can start with 75kg as you requested and increase to 200kg in our subsequent delivery.

Send your passport copies to me to arrange your arrival visa upon receipt of this mail.
Thanks and while await your immediate reply upon receipt.

Best regards

Dickson

#218941 by AlanJones Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:56 am
We have received a copy of your international passport, and when are we expecting your trip to Ghana?

Best regards

Dickson

#219293 by AlanJones Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:45 pm
Dear XXX,

This is to advise for the good receipt of your mail update and contents carefully noted.
As you wrote on your mail, next week will be ok for us to welcome you here,kindly sign attached FCO and return back to us with your flight itinerary.

Thanking you for your cooperation.

Best regards

Dickson

#219921 by AlanJones Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:03 am
Dear XXX,

Attached here with the passport copy of our official that will pick you up at the Kotoka international Airport and here will display your name XXX on a white paper for official meeting and take you to your accommodation.

Please i will like you to buyer me Apply phone X5 IPhone, you have to come along with it my wife need it we don’t have high quality phone here in Ghana i will balance you any amount you Burt it.

Thanks and you are highly welcome.

Best regards,
Prince Dickson

Ghanaian passport G0515014 - Wilson Kofi Agyeman
Last edited by AlanJones on Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

#219980 by AlanJones Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:00 pm
Acknowledgment for the receipt of your mail and contents noted, I will be so much appreciating if you came along with Apple phone.

I did go through your mail and forwarded it to my father (CHIEF AKOTO LANTE II) the authorized Seller/Traditional leader of the community and he responded okay, and we will be very happy if you will accelerate into action for immediate finalizations of all arrangement to empower us embark on the first 75kg delivery to your refinery.

The name of the airport is Kotoka international Airport, Accra-Ghana, name of the official Mr. Wilson Kofi's, he will pick you up at the Kotoka international Airport and here will display your Name (XXX) on a white paper for official meeting and take you to your accommodation.

Thanks and you are highly welcome.

Best regards,
Prince Dickson

#220028 by AlanJones Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:55 pm
I want to know the currently time of your arrival to Accra at : 21:45 Pm OR Am: 21:45 local time.

Upon your arrival to Kotoka international Airport Ghana i will like you to call my father on his cell phone +233 540 827 081 (CHIEF AKOTO LANTE II) and tele him you have arrived successfully to Accra Ghana.

Best regards.

Prince Dickson

#220055 by AlanJones Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:39 am
Dear XXX.

Many thanks for your instant response,Mr.Kofi wilson will be at the airport with your name written on A4 white paper for recognition purpose.

Thank you for the gift iphone 5 and wish you a safe trip to our Motherland Ghana.

Best regards,
Prince S. Dickson Lante

#220508 by AlanJones Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:01 pm
Our representative will meet you in Malaysia or London after our gold deal with Dr.Guenter L. Hamader CEO of HFCR-Glob.Hold.Corp Intern , we need to buy some marching’s and invest part of fund in your company .

Best regards,
Prince S. Dickson Lante

#220668 by AlanJones Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:58 am
Once the gold deal done with this HFCR-Glob. Hold. Corp Intern, we are going to send our representative, is business of $860,000.000USD

Best regards,
Prince S. Dickson Lante

#220757 by AlanJones Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:55 pm
I appreciate your effort and cooperation!

It feels good, to know, that somebody helps and you can be sure, that I take enough time, to negotiate some very good investments XXX , which will help on the Job market and the future of your beautiful region!

In this content please be informed, that we agree to work with Guenter L. Hamade. On a offer,
We are very well on the road and got about US$2,5 B for this contract This is just one of our contract with Guenter L. Hamade .

Best regards,
Prince Dickson