Information on romance scams and scammers.
#218029 by Ginger Lee Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:41 am
Well i have been divorce over the past 7 years of 23 years of marriage still learning to be truly be myself and see where God leads me to,Yes i have a daughter who's still a little girl going to teenager,She's all I've got and i love her so much,am a very kind easy going , caring, understanding, honest and loyal person.I like to watch movies, listen to music, reading, cooking, dancing, traveling and swimming.I enjoy learning new things.I am a kind of person that has always learned to live a simple and easy going life.I am a passionate and romantic person.I really know how to treat my woman real good and make her happy and smile all the time.I have a lot of respect for both women and men .I have very good morals and I am also a Christian.I love to share what I have with others .I am very hardworking and always like to support my partner.I want someone that's of the same qualities
and knows how to treat women and respect her.I want a matured person that knows what she wants in life, a woman that is very caring, loving, understanding, simple and easy going and willing to devote herself in a relationship.someone that would like to share the rest of her life with me, love and care for each other and make each other happy all the time, someone that would like us to grow old together. I'm looking for someone who knows what she wants.Some one who is confident, ambitious, genuine, honest, assertive, not afraid to express her feelings and most importantly has a sense of humor,You have a nice pics and thanks for the pictures i really appreciate them and i have all my pictures stored at the aol email so will have to download some later and email them to you alright,..

Hi thanks again for taking your time to write me and once more Yes i understand Kids at my daughter's age are very difficult to handle but my daughter she's a sweet Girl and i love her so much,She's all I've got,You might like her as well if you get to meet her,i would like you to tell me some more about you if possible all about you including whet you do for a living and your experience there on the site.
Now i'm sending a picture of me,Hope you like it and please take care,Hope to hear again from you soon...

,Hi thanks again for the wonderful message,Well i'd tell you all about me,I tend to have a variety of interests, such as the following: I enjoy the outdoors. I love spending time by the water (lakes and oceans) as the water grounds me and provides me with inner peace. I too enjoy a nice sunset especially by the water (romantic). I enjoy cooking, walking, swimming, anything with outdoors involvement and playing like a kid when am with my partner. A swing is always lots of fun especially if someone is pushing you. I have a playful spirit. I enjoy quality time spent with my daughter. I enjoy a good movie, all types of music, reading, some sports, different types of foods. I am open to trying new things. The bottom line is I am active and have a tremendous amount of energy to expend.I have a few passions in my life and I would have to say that I am passionate about being a good father, about my career, about developing relationships (in general), and
I really look forward to being passionate and having a passionate intimate relationship someday. I tend to be passionate about all things that are attached to the heart, my heart. Generally, this is my love and passion for humanity and for those that will come into my love life.I have a few passions in my life and I would have to say that I am passionate about being a good father, about my career, about developing relationships (in general), and I really look forward to being passionate and having a passionate intimate relationship someday. I tend to be passionate about all things that are attached to the heart, my heart. Generally, this is my love and passion for humanity and for those that will come into my love life. I like many things as I am open minded and flexible person. Generally, I like everything providing that there is no dislikes of mine infringing on the likes. Some of my favorite food (restaurants) consist of Chinese, Mexican, Italian
with Jamaican sauce and rice being my favorite. I love red licorice and my favorite flowers are carnations. I do enjoy traveling and thanks to my job. I would like to see castles close up some day and stay in a beautiful hotel close to the sea. I am thinking about a holiday over at the Caribbean. Not sure where I would like to go for now...There is not a whole lot that I dislike, however; the things that I do dislike seem to be based on values and character, allow me to explain. There are certain things that I have no interest in, however; these are the things that I clearly dislike or choose not to tolerate are: disrespect, unfaithfulness, dishonesty, lying, cheating, mean spitefulness, being judgmental, callousness, harsh words, hurtful acts, untrustworthy people, displaced anger, unfairness, injustice, selfishness, being inconsiderate, blaming, not taking responsibility, self-centeredness, rigidity and anything else that can cause damage or be
damaging to another human being.
Relationships: Give 100%, if this can not be given, then you are not that true friend, lover or husband/wife. Be true to yourself, and your love ones. Honesty, communication, and understanding along with patience will make the difference. This is just my opinion mind you. Sharing, is more than finance, material assets, more importantly, it is the sharing of yourself, time, and love. Giving always more to the other, and they will give back. It is a forever revolving door of giving...I work 9 hours a day.
I think this will be Okay for now,Hope i didn't bored you with all these email,Just enabling you knowing all about me..
I hope to hear from you soon

Please DO NOT tell the scammer he is posted here.
Advertisement

#218030 by Ginger Lee Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:47 am
Hi Thanks again for the wonderful email and Yes my daughter is so proud to have me and she's lovely and sweet and i love her so much,I hate people who lied or cheat as well,People who don't take me serious and take me for granted,I am a very serious man and i'm serious about everything of myself,I think you also sound nice as well and i think if you give us the chance to get to no all about our selves we can sure make a good Home and i can take your Kids and love them same as mine because i love Kids so much because they are Blessings in our life and i would love your kids same as mine just as how you would love mind as well,Well i think we have talk alot more and in a relationship i have alot more to offer,Here we can keep emailing and please send me some more pictures of you and maybe you can also have instant yahoo messenger since i have one because it's much easier communicating and that will make us no more about ourselves..Please send me some more photoes maybe when you set up a yahoo chat we can continue talking...
Hope your having a nice day..
Talk to you more when i get back home from work..
Have a nice day.

Thanks again for writing,Well having more children is also a great thing in our life's and i think we can still be thankful since you still gat two kids,I only have one and why would your Ex husband act the way he did in your previews marriage?He didn't do well and that's absolutely a bunch of crap and his a lier and a cheater to me,Sorry such people are disgrace to my image,Well i hope his living fine with the woman his living with now and i no those two kids will be very proud of you and you will be proud of them as well,I can take them in as my kids as well and welcome and love them same as mine,Thanks for the pictures and your hair are sure looking good as they are well scattered and i think i prefare it this way, Maybe i can set up a yahoo account for ya since your new to yahoo and don't know anything about it,Yahoo is an instant chat where we can chat easily and nope is not dating sites of a credit card paying as stuff,Maybe i can set up a new one for you since you couldn't set up one yet,You will have to tell me the names and the password i would use for you so i can do it when i get it then send it back to you all you have to do then is to log it on from your messenger if it is from your computer or your cell phone is also Okay as well.My daughter is so proud to have me and she's the only thing i've got and she's all my life and my everything and i love her so much..
I hope we can do the yahoo chat after am done setting it up for you tomorrow or maybe by then you could finalize it out yourself then..
I'll talk to you in the morning and please have a sweet dreams and i'm sending you another pics of me hope you like it.
Sweet dreams xxx and take care
Talk in the morning!!

Okay we can both get in touch here as well then,So tell me all about how your day has been going through,Well I and my daughter has been doing Great and thanks,I always enjoy talking to you,I think your the type of woman i really want and will like to Grow old with and i want to take you as my wife and grow old with you forever,Let me know if you think am the right man for you and for me i will really like to Grow old with you and make a happy sweet home with you forever...
I will like it if you can email me some more pictures of you..
Today i will be going out after work so kinda drop me your number as well so i can call you or text you,Here is my number you can text me or call me on 9173975092,I will be looking forward to hearing from you sooner..
Have a nice day..

917 397 5092
(917) 397-5092
917-397-5092

#218031 by Ginger Lee Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:59 am
It was Nice receiving your email again but one thing i must let you no is i hardly get on the computer to check on my email so it will always take me late to always reply your email,Well maybe as times goes on i will have it sign it down so i can always received any Alert when ever you sent me an email,Well I'm not very comfortable about getting married Quickly as well because i no it will takes time as well to get to no more about each other before planing on moving ahead with such Idea,Well like i said before in a relationship i give %150,When i trust i trust and i never lose my faith and mind Quickly on what i head about the one am in a relationship with because am a very understanding and caring Man,Well thanks for the compliment about me being a sweet Man i don't know how i become One but that's how it suppose to be as always and that's just me,very kind easy going,caring, understanding, honest and loyal person.I like to watch movies, listen to music, reading, cooking, dancing, traveling and swimming.I enjoy learning new things.I am a kind of person that has always learned to live a simple and easy going life.I am a passionate and romantic person.I really know how to treat my woman real good and make her happy and smile all the time.I have a lot of respect for both women and men .I have very good morals and I am also a Christian.I love to share what I have with others .I am very hardworking and always like to support my partner.I want someone that's of the same qualities
and knows how to treat women and respect her! I see humor in almost everything, I definitively need to laugh a lot. A good sense of humor and a (friendly)... sarcastic side comes with the package . I know how to speak my mind and rarely have to search for words. You will almost always find me with a smile on my face.. I've been known to assess first (and last) impressions quickly (both personally and professionally) :-) I'm considered a very generous person in all aspects of my life, friendship, family and love,Some people think that I'm smart, handsome and sensitive, an exquisite cook, delicate wine taster, definitively an fine beer connoisseur. My friends tell me that I could be a perfect wife for someone.?? I am just here to ....find the one woman that in a few days is going to be happy and in love, I short and sweet,I work as a Civil Engineer,My career has taken off in ways I could barely imagine; and now I just hope God will bring me a great partner to share the benefits.I live in Florida,My work takes me on business trips to Vegas, New Orleans, Florida, San Fran, Boston, Chicago, Scottsdale and other great places; and I generally extend the trips a couple days to savor the fun and beauty of America. I also have friends I really want to visit in Europe; and I would really enjoy taking along a wonderful woman,Sandra is my lovely Daughter's name,She's so special in my life and i love her so much,I have to live for my Girl,Your photos are really Nice and thanks for the sweet lovely pitchers and Yeah i got some more pitchers and i just attached some to to you now hope you like it as well..
Wow hope i didn't scare you away with all these emails?Well just letting you knowing all about me since you no nothing yet about all me so i think telling you all about me is better so i think this will makes you no me more better..
Hope your having a good day today..
I will be gone for now i will check back on you again later today after work.

#218032 by Ginger Lee Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:02 am
I think you are a wonderful sweet understanding and caring woman and i'm glad you will be there waiting and wait for a little while until i get back to you and not all women can stand that,Some women does like the one night stand while some men does the same thing as well,I'm not into that,I'm looking for long term relationship a woman to grow old with me and make a sweet home forever,Good relationship and someone who is really wanting this to stay long in a relationship must stand that way to get to no each other better,My Favorite type of music, groups, band Jazz as well and the slow rock.Do you like to dance? Slow dance or fast?Do you have any close friends?What was the last date you went on - or last relationship you were in?Favorite childhood memory?Lol,What do you find most romantic?Do you like things tidy/clean - or are you messy? (lol)What's your favorite type of house? (new construction, old/vintage?)Do you have a bad temper - or are u easy going - mellow, difficult, strict?How about possessive, jealous?Do you ever curse (say bad words)? (lol)Do you like to drive fast/slow?
Favorite car?
Do you like to kiss, hold your man, hold hands, be affectionate? How about in public?
What is the most attractive feature on a man that you like?
Are you generous to people, helpful?
Do you think you're nurturing - do you take care of someone when they are sick, be by their side?
Do you worry about things - give an example of something that makes you worry?
How often do you work, what is a typical day for you?
Where do you see yourself in 1 yr from now?and what's your middle? or let me know what your full names are Just curious...!
I'm not asking much,This is how i am,I make sure i get to no all about my partners so after when we are later in a relationship things like this won't be difficult to me anymore..
"Bless The Broken Road" - Rascal Flatts Official Music Video

I've added a song for you on YouTube hope you like it
Hope to hear from you soon..
your admire

It was really nice receiving your email again,And that's so true a good person is worth waiting for,I do believe in that proverbs as well,You sounds good and sweet as well,Yeah i read it alot and watch some in the news,Alot of me has really contacted so many diseases and wish is not a good thing,I love the slow dance as well and the rocking dance,I have a strong work ethic and I never give anything less than my absolute best and if you ask me again about profession more better then mine i would like to do someday that i don't know yet Hun Lol,My work it's a ll about enhancing and enforcing safety within the job site, then developing more engineering skills,I understand that there are many different ways to partner, and I try not to judge other people’s choices, but for me, I would like to find an equal partner, some one who contributes as much as I do to a relationship. This doesn't have to be about money, but in totally, the work, effort and total contribution we bring. I have expectations for myself, and in the past I’ve found it difficult to find someone who had similarly high expectations for themselves. It seems like so many people want to do ‘just enough’ to get by, but I want more than that.
As a basic foundation I think there should be respect for each others freedom (though to make a partnership work, I believe that we have to freely choose to take our partner and our family into consideration when we make choices), honesty and openness, I don’t believe that ‘little white lies’ are harmless or kind, I believe that honesty, even if we don’t want to hear what someone has to say, is always more kind in the long run. I think it’s especially important for partners to be able to trust each other, without that, it just seems like everything falls apart. I also think it’s important to be able to express your needs and wants to each other. And make decisions together about how to meet them.
I believe it’s important to be kind to each other, to not be callous with each others hearts. To have compassion and empathy for each other and be willing to really listen to what your partner has to say. I want to support my partner in achieving her dreams, and feel supported by them in accomplishing mine. I want to work together with my partner to make decisions as a family, and share our power,well..... Oh, one more thing . . . in case you hadn't figured it out already, I am a hopeless romantic. I love the little things about a relationship -- holding hands and doing nothing, picking flowers in a field for the table for dinner, watching a butterfly go by as you're walking! I know, it probably sounds silly but it's me.Your last date wasn't a good one at all,I wonder what type of Man is that you had your last date with 4 years ago and that doesn't sounds good at all,Well i can help you control your temper that's not a problem at all since your on a little bit temper and i can take care of that Lol..
Okay here goes your answer Hun,
When i was a kid i was very handsome and a bit heart temper Lol,Those are the words my parents told me the things that i did when i was a little boy,I wish i can go back to that age again and feel what my momma feels lol.
The first time that i had bear was on my 25th year birthday,I wanted to do that as a new stuff of my new age Lol.
If i had a billion dollars what would i do with it?Okay here we go,If i had a billion dollars i will save some and spend some,I will spend some and donate to some cause i really believe in,My next dream house is to have a big house comfortable enough for I and my family and enough space with swimming pool,Talking about changing stuff in my life in me,Absolutely i have nothing to change about me because i love everything about me and i no any good woman in a good shoes will appreciate a good man like me,I'm not trying to proud of myself and i'm not doing that,That's just how i feel about me and myself and i no am not perfect but all i no is in everything i do i give %150 and is fine with me,I won't give you %110 Hun because i will give you all i have to offer...
I don't dream often..
Wow you sounds like some one who is always interested in movie and watch movie alot,I like the dunking Masters so if ever your do the Monkey style Well i'm sorry you ain't gonna win me in any fighting stand Lol,I love watching the mostly especially Jacky Chan movie and other Chinese actors..
The last thing that made me laugh was the That of my weeding day with my Ex wife,a Comedian was invited later in the night into the hall and it was alot of Fun and i enjoyed it alot that night so ever since then i have never had such laugh again in my life so i wish someday i will have again..
I'm a giver and i always make sure i donate to the motherless home every Christmas..
I don't say bad words either am not willing to receive one someday..
I do like the good sounds,The good jazz and the rocking RnB sounds...
I think am writing too much this will be Ok for now,I'm I permitted to call you my Queen?Can I kiss your lips and hold you close to me?
Well i think all this will be okay for now
Hope to hear from you soon again..
Have a nice day
Muah Kissess
Your admire

#218033 by Ginger Lee Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:14 am
Thanks for writing back, it really warmed my heart receiving your sweet and wonderful email and you sharing more with me, i appreciate it, it was so nice to get home, log into my mail and read from you such a lovely email, your emails was heart warming,How are you doing and how was your night? hope you could sleep like my baby that you are?thanks for your beautiful email, so glad to have received them.hope you didn't work yourself too hard? it's Wednesday and i know it's going to be a beautiful weekend, what are you plans for the weekend? hope you will take out time and rest while we get to know each other better.Well Presume you are still in bed right now under the warm sheet of your bed, my thoughts now are of us cuddling, your head on my chest, whispering sweet words you would love to hear into your ears, simply wish i was there with you, am sorry if this seems too soon for me to say but it's just my heart pouring out what it feels.
My day has been beautiful and a little bit stressful, went for my morning road walk and when i returned i rushed down to my laptop to see if there was a mail from you, you should see me, i was such in a rush...lol, am really glad we are having this conversation again.
As soon as Sandra's returns from school today, we will be going shopping, she has really missed shopping with me, guess am trying to be the best dad that i can be...lol, i guess when we meet and go shopping together, it will be fun because i will be there to check you out when you go through the clothes you select...lol...
I guess your plan for the day is to work but please don't work too hard and no matter what you do, don't forget that there is someone out here who cares so much about you, will have to go into my home office now and put most things in place as it seems dusty as i have been away for a while.
Take good care of yourself and don't forget to always smile cause that's the best thing we can do with our lips....lol, i like this line a lot, although there is something else we can do with our lips,I think we are both looking for same thing in comon so i don't see nothing holding us not to be together,A woman like you i want to marry and Grow old with and make a sweet happy home with you,Your so sweet and caring loyal and honest,I think now i want to say my feelings,I does loves a woman like you and now am asking you out.Will you marry me?Will you be my wife and Grow old with me forever and make a sweet happy home forever?I can't stand the chance on losing a wonderful woman again like you in my life,I want to make you happy forever and see you wake up in my arms in the morning,Well Thanks for your beautiful, lovely, creamy, sweet and sincere answers to your Questions and i loved reading them, i had a huge smile going through your email....hahahahaha, you are so sweet and funny, it was really good doing the emailing stuff with you always before bed time, wish we could get that at all time before bed dear, am getting so use and fond of you and i love it,I'm Glad you do and like the drunking monkey style as well if not maybe i would have be the one to always win when we are always in a fight Lol,Well i might be the actor although you do the drunking monkey as well lol,
Hey my Queen i think this will be Okay for now i will be looking forward to hear from you more again later today after work.
Have a nice beautiful day and like i always said,Don't work too much and don't stress yourself too much because someone is out here thinking about you and having your thought with him all through.
Love ya and take care
Yours always

Thanks again and am happy to received your wonderful email as well my love,The email you sent me added more joy to my life and it's been long i had some one said something like she loves me and willing to Grow old with me and love me forever for better for worse,Your thought has been on my mind all day today thinking i wish you were here with me so i can have my lips in your mouth just to kiss you and love you,I'm ready to treat you like the Queen you are and am ready to take this relationship to the next level and Grow old with you for better for worse,I need you healthy as well and i want to make sure you feel safe all time with me and always no your safe,Sandra is a sweet and lovely angel in my life and she loves all the good things in life and so she's wishing Dad all the best as well,She makes me get on that dating site and look for the sweet woman of my life and finally i find you,I wish it wasn't for her i wouldn't have find you Hun,She's sweet and lovely Girl and i cant wait to introduce you both to each other as Mother and daughter,I don't think you know what you have done,You changed alot of things in my life,I have never smiled again for a while now that you shouldy brought into my face again and makes me smile all day today at work,I wish we can do ths cleaning of wall together wow i'm inmagining how sweet it would be seing my wife doing stuff together with me doing the house work together,
Where do you like it Most my love?
Is it the front or the back side?
Do you prefare doing it from side?Lol in anyway i give it to you i no you will enjoy it,I both sounds like a virgin now because is's been long i had anything Sex with any one.I bet you,By the time you and sandra gets to no each other better you will love her because she's a sweet Girl and i will do that soon in a bit telling her i have find the right woman in my life and all thanks Goes to her for giving me the courage to move on with what ever that will makes me happy,She will welcome you as well and take you like her mother,I'm very happy to hear you say Yes about my marriage purposal and doing it face face is better but since am not there yet i will like to do that here,I would even love it if you can help me buy you a ring and placed it on your hand so everyone will no your taken because am tired of looking searching all over again,Backward never forward ever so i don't want to go back and start searching again after all our talks here,I can't wait to do all those stuff with you in bed my love,It will be my pleasure to such great things with you and you will enjoy it i bet you.
I do love you and now am saying this then you must no you have done great Jobs by making me happy again and making me your King,I love you sweetie and i can't wait to meet you...
Please take some more beautiful pitchers and mail to me again so I and daughter can take a look at that lovely eyes again.
Love you so very much Muah
Hope to hear from you soon again.
always
Your lover

Hello my love
How are you and how was your night? hope it was lovely, my night is always beautiful because i always do take you with me into my dream world, i appreciate your email, receiving an email from you always do make my day, thanks a lot...
Woke up this morning and was feeling so strong, have really had time to rest, Will be going for my morning bicycle ride and decided to write you with so much joy before going into my home workshop, done putting my home office in place.
Yesterday was fun for us while shopping, she has really missed shopping with me, we almost shopped everything that we came across, she is so happy that am back home in all ways, we will all have fun when we all get to be together cause there will be some shopping to do.Talking to you always do make my day perfect getting to talk with you, sometimes it baffles me that i can't do without you in a day....hahahahaha and i want it that way, i want you always be part of my day.
Well, will have to go into my home workshop and put somethings together..
Love you always and can't wait to hear your pretty sweet voice sometimes.
Love you and do take care of yourself for me..
Will talk more as soon as i get back from my morning Ride
Muah kisses*:-* kiss*:-* kiss*:x lovestruck
Yours lover
Always

#218034 by Ginger Lee Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:26 am
Wow babe..
I've missed you as well and have been thinking about you all through the day here today,I love you so much and i understand since you don't know about texting Hun,Yeah this is a new fashion life now we are living now and things are changing so fast,I've been thinking about you here wishing you were here with me so i can lay my hands on your chest and torch you so gently and take you to bed,I can't wait to (deleted),Can you take a picture of that (deleted) and send it to your Man?Oh come on ofcourse you no i will love that and i will need it.
Love ya so very much my love muah

Awww am sorry if you don't like that at all but its just how i feel now ,Wouldn't like do that for me?I just asked for a favor from you now and i supose you understand how i feel,Its been long now i had something like that sex and i'm really missing that alot and you brought back all the stolen joy back to me again and you no how much love i got for you and now you mean everything to me...
Its Okay if you won't do that for me..
Well i understand all about that now and i no what you mean,I don't have HIV am also as negative as you are.Well is okay we will stop that talk for now,Send your number we can call tonight..

Hey Good morning,I don't do phone sex,I've just told you before that it's been 7 years now i had sex with any woman because i didn't have no one to do that with,Would you like it if i continue searching again?Why do I gat you here?I'm searching for a woman to Grow old with me and stay together forever and do all things together,You don't seems to understand me and now talking about talking on the phone your taking it to the other way around and its not supose to be so because husbands and wife does does d all things together,We have been talking for little while now ain't we?Communications matters alot in a relationship and it makes it works better,You just act as if you don't trust me or believe in what we are building here,Now i no you have some doubt towards me,I don't see nothing wrong on talking on the phone with my Gilrfriend Hun and i really thinks it matters alot in this..
Well i have nothing much more to say is all left for you if you will want us to talk more further and take this relationship to the next level..
Good morning

It was so wonderful recieve that smiling email from you again and yes I agree we can have deal on that by telling each other what bothers us or makes us angry or have bothers in our mind,yeah I am a gentle man with peace and full of love,yeah a good communication is the best thing ever in a relationship that makes relationship works out better for the both term,well my daughter is doing just fine and we had a little gist about you last night and she told me her non that she's so happy now that I have find the right wonderful woman in my life that makes me happy and makes me feel cool and good looking all the time,she's doing alright and she's ready to accept you as her mother as well since your willing to welcome her as your own daughter as well,you sounds sweet yourself and I always think I will always love you when we finally be together and grow old together,my work has been going great here but you must promise me you won't work too hard for me because it's not good for you,when we are finally together i will be fine by that if you still and to continue working but I will like to see you by my side all the time...
We'll I missed you and an thinking about you here..
Love you
Muah
Yours always

I love you with all my heart and you are the one that never let me sleep to my mind down to my soul you touch my lips i am all alone without you my days are dark without a glimpse of you but now that you came into my life i feel complete the flowers bloom,the morning shines and i can see your love is like the sun that light up my whole world My love to you is everlasting,it will never grow old and it will never fade away,I will forever love you My heart belongs to you,I know because I feel complete when you're around me,My favorite place to be is inside of your heart where it's warm and loving,I Love You With every passing day I find myself falling more and more in love with you,I Love you even if u did hurt me i will love You Forever,I have your name written all over my heart, u hold the key to my heart i love you with all that it takes to love & with no reservations.you are the dream that i carry and you are actually happening in my life,the only truth that matters to me in this world is my unalloyed love for you,i love you so very much & with all my heart good morning my love...

Scammer uses [email protected]
as his 'daughter'
Hello my loving wife.your so sweet like the Ice cream,I love you so much and receiving your email every times makes me wanna dive Into you,I keep checking my emails every times to see if I got email from you and when I don't I feel bad lol,your always in my heart my mind and my thought all day now and yes no matter the distance between us it really doesn't stop from any thing as long as our love is there then nothing can come against us..I love you so much and yes am in Texas..that's a brilliant ideal on wanting email ID of daughter so you can email her and get to no more about each other better,your my very sweet woman and brilliant woman,I didn't wen thinks about that all these while so I don't no how you manage to come up with such an ideal and I agree with you,she's always on her iPad so I will leave you both to get the conversation going and get to no about each other better,but I must beg of you on these,I will beg her as well because I no when mother and daughter always get close daddy is nothing to them and mommy and daughter always planed something without daddy being knowing nothing about it lol.well I hope you both don't lost me lol,she's a sweet girl and I no you both will love each other but am just praying you guys don't put daddy besides lol..here is her email [email protected]....
Just let me no when your back from Church and tell me you prayed for us...
I love you and Iii talk to you soon after church.I'm getting ready leaving for church as well..
Love you baby muah

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.138.178.210
Originating ISP: Visafone Communications Limited
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

#218036 by Ginger Lee Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:34 am
Hey my love I and Sandra are doing Just fine baby and Yes am willing to meet you baby and i can't wait to see you here with me and Sandra and i will be very happy,We have thee George Bush Intercontinental Airport and as soon as you are there i will be the one to picked you up...Oh hold a bit,I forgot to mention this,First time i will meet you i will first rush t you,Hug you and kiss you at the airport baby..
I love you so much and i don't want to distract you while working but it's already 5pm now before i saw your email baby so i guess you are at home resting now but i missed you baby..
Love you always baby and cant wait to have you here
Lovee you baby
Muah

No baby is not that my love,I did sent you an email yesterday telling you I was so excited on you being coming down ere to visit me baby,I'm really happy about that suggestion my love and I can't wait to see you ere besides me baby,what I said was I won't let you stay in a motel when I have my house and enough space in it babe,I won't disturb you about having sex with me baby because I no it's too son for that my love...what am afraid of today was that today I had a meeting with a contracting company and they are wanting me to go for a contract for them,the conference was for 3 contestants but I'm the one that have been awarded with the contract baby and they chose me as the qualified Engineer to go for this contract babe,It was a good news to hear but also a bad news,the good news was I'm been awarded with the contract and the sad news is you have ready planed on you coming down here to see me baby and this will be taking me out of the country to France baby.do you think I can survived there not seeing you besides me as we planed?baby am so confused my love I don't know what more else to do babe but this Job is also important.please my love let me no what you think?if you want me to go for this contract then I will sure will but if you want me to tax back to allow you come visit me first then probably I'm going to lose the contract baby so let me no what you chose my love,let me no if it is to stay back to go ahead with the contract baby..
I love you so so much my love and I can't wait to no your suggestion in these!!
babe

Hello my love i never knew you never got the email i sent you before the one i sent yesterday babe..I will be leaving for this work by Friday as soon as i get the contract approved Hun,I would have love it if we can Quickly make it before i leave for this contract but that's not my plan towards you babe,My plan is when you come visit me here Spend times together,Drive you around to the beautiful places here and spend great times together before going back Hun and i want you here to spend a long time with me not to stay a short while before going back home baby and my traveling of the contract to France is already Friday here my love,The best way would have been you visiting me first before going for the contract to France my love but i don't want you to just come and spend just few days with me baby..
we will count it on our selves when i come back home baby,I will have to Quickly work on this contract and come back home to catch you baby..
I have never been down there to France before baby but it sure sounds like a great place to be and work without no stress so am Excited as well to be working there on this new contract and am Glad i have a happy woman who understand that works comes first before anything else and Yes our family also comes first..
I love you baby and you will always remain in my mind my love
Love you always Muah
Muah

Oh no baby,If i were Sandra i will miss daddy so much if he lives me behind and don't take me along on the traveling shift,She has traveled down with me when i was on a business shift to Germany that was 10th July 2010,She really enjoyed the traveling with me so since then i have not been out to another contract anymore out of the country and on 15th 2012 when i was on a business shift to New Orleans i did leave her with Jane that's her Mistress but few months back Jane was transferred to another school so hence she's been transferred now i don't think i have any intention on leaving Sandra behind anymore because Jane was the only Mistress that understand Sandra and takes good care of her when i am not around so no one in the school will take care of her like Jane,She's so excited on this new traveling shift to France Hun because it's also going to be a new experience to her...
My love i no you are going to miss me babe when i am Gone but that doesn't stop us from talking babe and Yes i can get a new line when i get there so you could have it then you can call me when ever you are missing me and wants me to talk to you online or having important thing to tell me,All thought is going to be international calling we sure don't care about that but what really matters is that is going to keep us in torch and not makes us feel we are alone babe..
I love you so much my love and i will continue loving you!
Miss you a thousand times babe
Muah misses

Good morning my love..
Thanks for the good advice about Sandra's Health,I never knew there food there is so healthy and fatty,Thanks for that i will sure no how to take care of that now and since they also have Good healthcare there then we have no problem to worry about Hun,I really do appreciate letting me no all about this and Daddy will sure work on it to make sure she don't go on the wrong way with the food there or me as well,I never knew you don't have international calling on your phone but it will be more better if you go get your phone register so you can be able to call me and i can call you as well,Is very easy to set up international calling on ya phone..Just go to the nearest store close to you and tell them to help you activate the international plan on it and yes that is under probability that maybe your phone might received the out-coming call or maybe it might not so Hun is complicated so it's better if you go get the international calling activated on ya phone so you can call me or i can call you..
my flight is on Friday so is tomorrow by 9;30am but before living i will sure leave you an email to let you no I'm on my way to the airport and Yes i no your prayer will Guard me all through till am there in France and please baby you should not worry at all Okay,I no i will be fine and i will be OK and as soon as i get there i will sure leave you an email to let you no i got there safe my love..
And one thing that i almost forgot,Stop working too hard Hun because i don't want to lose you in the process of all the name or work,As soon as am back from this contract and we are finally together then you have nothing to worry about anymore,I will make sure to take Good care of you and make sure you don't stress yourself anymore babe..
I love you and i need to rush out this morning to go get breakfast for Daughter,I'm buying her favorite food today so i hope she will enjoyed it and always make sure you smile for me early in the morning before you go out to work because that will makes me feel more happy and smiling all through the day..
always no that i love you and do take care of yourself for me..
Muah hope to read from you again later in the day..
Kisses Kisessss all over you

#218038 by Ginger Lee Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:39 am
Good morning my love..
Thanks for the good advice about Sandra's Health,I never knew there food there is so healthy and fatty,Thanks for that i will sure no how to take care of that now and since they also have Good healthcare there then we have no problem to worry about Hun,I really do appreciate letting me no all about this and Daddy will sure work on it to make sure she don't go on the wrong way with the food there or me as well,I never knew you don't have international calling on your phone but it will be more better if you go get your phone register so you can be able to call me and i can call you as well,Is very easy to set up international calling on ya phone..Just go to the nearest store close to you and tell them to help you activate the international plan on it and yes that is under probability that maybe your phone might received the out-coming call or maybe it might not so Hun is complicated so it's better if you go get the international calling activated on ya phone so you can call me or i can call you..
my flight is on Friday so is tomorrow by 9;30am but before living i will sure leave you an email to let you no I'm on my way to the airport and Yes i no your prayer will Guard me all through till am there in France and please baby you should not worry at all Okay,I no i will be fine and i will be OK and as soon as i get there i will sure leave you an email to let you no i got there safe my love..
And one thing that i almost forgot,Stop working too hard Hun because i don't want to lose you in the process of all the name or work,As soon as am back from this contract and we are finally together then you have nothing to worry about anymore,I will make sure to take Good care of you and make sure you don't stress yourself anymore babe..
I love you and i need to rush out this morning to go get breakfast for Daughter,I'm buying her favorite food today so i hope she will enjoyed it and always make sure you smile for me early in the morning before you go out to work because that will makes me feel more happy and smiling all through the day..
always no that i love you and do take care of yourself for me..
Muah hope to read from you again later in the day..
Kisses Kisessss all over you

Good afternoon my wonderful Queen
I have been thinking about you my love and sorry if i didn't write this email on time and i no you you have been so worried thinking about my safety my love.
I arrived here around 12;30am down here in France yesterday baby and by the time i look for the Motel to sleep the time was already Gone baby and i have to Quickly take my shower before i go to bed last night and with all the stress i really feel tired so i have no any other option than to be sleep and today when i wake up this morning i have to Quickly see the people in the Motel so i can settle some stuff with them,Wow babe you remember me of what you said again about the France health and am i promise i will sure take care of Dad with Daughter's health..
I'm back talking to them and am in the motel now and i will be starting work by Monday and i think they are 6 hours ahead us in the states,The time here now is already 12;17pm...
I love you baby and no that i missed you and i love you so so much my Love...
Kisses my world..

You didn't have to do that,How do you expect me to feel?I was very scared and i don't know whats going on,I thought you have left me,I miss you and next time please don't do like that anymore because i miss you..
Well am Glad you were able to write me again and i have been thinking about you here in France,Just that i am not feeling too Good here,The tax people stop me from working for not paying the tax before starting working so now am being stuck out..
Well i miss you

Is a thing that men can work out,Sandra is not feeling Good with that at all and yes you were right i would have let her stay back in the states but she can't stay alone because i can't leave her behind and she can't afford that this time around as well since the mistress who normally takes care of her when ever i am Gone has been transferred to another school so far away from us.I'm trying to work things out with them,They are asking for 15,000 to settle with them but Thank Goodness i still have 10,000 with me,5000 is the only Issues am having now to use it in completing the money and pay the tax and start working again..I do miss you and i no your so worried about us as well but is Okay i no we will sure be alright in a little bit soon after all this is over,I'm Glad you also have a boss who is so acknowledge about those stuff down here but it will be alright if i get the 5000 to complete the one i have with me and start working again,They assure me that is all what the tax takes..
I love you and Daughter misses you as well

What are you saying?that you would stop talking to me any discussion of money?is this how you are?you dong even care about my work?what type of person are you?why would you sounds like that saying you wouldn't like to talk about that anymore and comes gets back home,do you no how much this contract takes me before I get awarded with it?sandra is missing school and yes that's actually what am worried of and working on to get done with it and come back home and finish the work on time,is fine is your prayers for me down here is for me to die and not Succed in everything I do then you can sure go away and I don't want a woman who don't care and I will be fine for you have make if clear to me that you would always stop talking to me and not talking to me anymore until it comes to your mind and this times around don't write me anymore I won't be worry anymore!!
Bye

#218040 by Ginger Lee Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:47 am
Well keep your prayers is not what i need right now,What i need right now is the 5000 and i let you go for a while and let me surfer,When ever it comes to your Mind to help me and truly wants the best for Sandra then write me with a good sense and let me no your willing to help with the 5000.

Well you are right,I owe you bit time,I am not a Poor man,You don't have to say that,I am a hard working man,I was only feeling relies here just because there is nothing i could do to get the money myself and do what ever i wants to do with it here,You can say I'm Useless i can take that insult from you because i don't mind seeing my wife giving me such insult is a Pleasure to me and i won't retaliate,A man who insults woman is not worth being falling in love with a woman,I promise you will no if am really a pain in the ass as soon as i get done with this Job and come back home and see me and my attitude because am a really good man you will like and yes i won't over reacted doing the sweet love talk with you or doing the dirty talk,I was only trying to see if the 5000 will be a contribution but i now am saying what i have to say,I still haven't got all the $15,000.00 so now you no what you will have to no how much loan you will be taking,I'm saying this base on the fact that i won't also like it seeing you stressing all over going to the bank always so $15,000.00 is all what i need so you will have to get a loan of $15,000.00 for me and Yes if you can't do that for me but at least for the sake of Sandra our daughter is still my pleasure so is still all for me and Yes i no your love for me never changes and desbite all the insult and everything i still love you and you mean the world to me.
I don't know if you have already gotten the 5,000 but I'm sure you haven't got it yet so now the $15,000.00 is what you will get..

I have been so very busy today trying to finalize things with them but they still won't allow me to get back to work so I've been at the Motel all through today with Sandra...
Love you and i will continue loving you

Good morning My love.
I just woke up this Morning and you no we are Bit times different from each other now,I've been thinking about you Yes i no by now you will be sleeping,As soon as i get the money and settled down with the Tax and Hurry up to finish my work and come back home then you don't have to worry about anything,What really matters now is settling the Tax money,I am a man and there are some setting things i need to keep to myself,But f you sure wants to no how much it takes me for every contract i Go then i can sure take a pics and send you my Government Aprovement Letter then you will no how much Contract is inlove in every of my Out side country Contract,Now let me hit the nail on the head,If you would want me to pay back the Money With interest sure i can do that as soon as i step my foot back in the states and we can sure go to the Bank together then make it to your account as bank to bank transfer,I no what you are trying to say my love and i never doubt your love for me in bit,My love for you i can't tell but all what i know is am madly inlove with you and am going crazy about you and can't even sleep for a bit without thinking about you or having your thoughts in mind,I will do exactly as you requeested when Sandra wakes up and i will tell you Momma said's Hello and she misses her so much and yes we always talk about you ever since we have been here and she said since she wrote back your email she never hear from you again and i told her you are a Busy Momma that you get in-torch with her soon and after we are done with our Job here we will just be coming straight to you that you are the one going to pick us up at the airport and she was so excited to hear she's going to meet you..
Love you and let me no when your done with the paper work and everything and when you get the money so maybe after running around before finish paying them the money probabbly by next week if i can resume work again and finish on time,I'm Happy your making a deal on this weekend and yes i can do that,I can time it and call you this weekend as you requested my love so i can hear your pretty voice and be happy again Hun
Trust me i have a lot of plans for us when am back from this journey for us because all what i am praying for with you is a happy home and me being the Good Husband that i always pray for with you and give you the good good loving that you deserve.
I will have to go for now will check back again probably that will be after your back from the Bank today.
Love you

Hey my Love,I understand all what you mean with Sandra Schooling and Yes that is so much,When many men are in trouble need of money they forget about the responsibility of there Future but am not someone like that,You can count on me,I am trying my possible best here to make sure she feels alright,As for the school yes your so right,That is the only thing i am not doing right now,My plan was to give a home schooling when i come down here but so unfortunate when i came down here some issues came up and decline everything and i am really sorry for things falling that way to me and affecting Sandra,I no it it,You have all the whole right in the world to be annoyed with me for Sandra to be home for so long without not schooling and even a teacher coming to teach her once in a while,I am sorry,As her Mother you have every right to deal with me what ever you like Baby,But I promise as soon as i get the money i will make sure she never lack of or play with her schooling anymore,I don't play with her school when i was still in the states but it was just whats going on here with me affecting her schooling and Yes without not having lectures every time can even makes her Lose so many things stuff in her head,She was the president in her school just because she was very sharp and sensitive but am afraid now she's losing all these stuff because of my stupidity not living her back in the states but i did bring her along with me down here just because the woman who was taking care of her was transferred to another department and it was only that mistress that knows how to takes care of her and understand her very well and without her Sandra can't be calm with any one else in her school,If i leave her back in the states she will miss Daddy so much and can't take it without not seeing her Dad besides her for a minutes,Well now that i have you i won't be worry about having Sandra with me all the time since she now have you and will always be there for her,I'm smiling now since you said you will be coming down here and stay in the same Hotel with me my love,It's my pleasure to hear that,Is a very good Idea but in this Condition i won't allow you to come over,Don't just worry about that,Let me get through with all the Tax payment first then after settling with the Tax payment then i can have you come over so they can be rest of mind with me and my Sweet Wife and Sandra,I don't like seeing my woman running around enduring problems with me so my love I'm saying i can't wait to see you here but let me get through with all the Tax issues done first before i have you come over and enjoy some great time together my love,I'm happy because i will be having my sweet Woman down here with me soon but just wait a little and let me settle down after the Tax issues my love,You already no the Tax Bill my love and they will be giving me everything after the payment and have the paper sign and placed it on my site that am already Verify and then i will be having peace of mind on me without having taxes problem anymore,I understand what the IRS but just do what you have to do and we are already working on something and in a little bit soon we will no how to face all these my self,I will be having my first payment on the Contract on October and if there will be any tax for you awaiting i could bee able to face it then myself as your Husband..
I no your at work now and your Busy but i will check back here again later in the night my time since that will be when i will be at the Motel because i have to run some errands with the High commission with them here to let them no i will be paying them in a shortly so they should be patient and i promise you i won't let Sandra know about all these problems that has been going on with Daddy here and i promise to always keep it between you and me.
Love you

Good morning My Queen.
How are you doing this morning and How was your night?
It was already late my time when you sent me that last email,I'm Glad you no i deserve being love by a wonderful woman like you and you are my everything in this world and i promise to make it up to you when we finally meet and Yes Good Good loving is all what i planed with you and to make a happy sweet home with you and enjoy ourselves,No one can makes me happy like the way you do and no one can ever put a Huge smile again on my face just like the way you did after reading through your email this morning my love,i felt like am the happiest man in the whole world now having you,It just seems now your my mother and my sister and my Wife,I promise never to let you down and yes probably as soon as you have the money sent today probably by Monday i should resume work and i will also needs to employ some workers so it will be faster and get done with it Quicker and sooner so i can come back home to you and have you all alone to myself,Just like we have planed before,Sandra will have to go out and Play while we have our Great times together and this is always what am praying for that the Neighbor around us don't hear you screaming too loud so they won't think maybe am killing you,Lol,Yes that is a good killing and after am tired (deleted) you then i will have to be the one down and you on top me (deleted)l,I will get Sandra a teacher that will be teaching her and when the teacher is always done teaching her and when am back home in the evening i will always make sure she has her Books with her always and read it so she will be able to come back with her self again and get back her Brain,She's very sensitive and it won't take her time to no all about what she knew before and no more again..
I love you always and you will always remain my wife.
it was already late last night and they couldn't send me the info so just got it when i was sleeping last night.
Here you go

Name of Bank; BANQUE POPULAIRE

swift address: CCBPFRPPVER
Name of account Holder; MR OU MME LEMAITRE SIVRIA
bank address: 62 RUE DE POISSY 78101 ST GERMAIN EN LAY
love you.
Scan the script and email it to me after sending it this morning.
Thinking about you.
Muah kisses

#218517 by Ginger Lee Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:29 am
Good morning Wife.
I just can't stop thinking about you and get worried about you
The Money is not yet here but no my love the ain't scanning me,If they tried to make a fool out of me then They see the other back side of me,I'll sure no my way to the nearest Police station here but no they are not such people,A Co worker owns the account you sent the $5,000 to and if the money reflect he will sure let me no about it and go get the money and use it in settling the bill,I have come to a concern that since that has not reflect yet you should do a quick transaction through Western Union with the remaining $10,000 so i can get that by end of today but if time is not enough before the banks here close then probably tomorrow first thing in the morning i can get i..
Here i got my workers name you can use sending the money so i can go to the bank as soon as earlly you send it and go pick it.
$7500 to Oguns Gift.
First name is Oguns and last name is Gift.
$2500 to Martins Dempsey Barry.
First name is Martins.
Last name is Dempsey Barry
Address.Paris France!
Daughter know you love her and cares about her and she loves you more baby and am doing exactly what your asking me to do for you to our daughter and she's feeling happy and cool about that.
My love please before you left home this morning for Work you make sure you go the bank first and send it and quickly email all the necessary info you use in sending it to me before you get back to work so i can pick it on time..
Love you baby and no that am thinking about you and just can't stop thinking of you my Charming Queen!
I love you baby now and forever
Muah

#218573 by Ginger Lee Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:12 pm
Good morning Wife.
The Money is not yet here but no my love the ain't scanning me,If they tried to make a fool out of me then They see the other back side of me,I'll sure no my way to the nearest Police station here but no they are not such people,A Co worker owns the account you sent the $5,000 to and if the money reflect he will sure let me no about it and go get the money and use it in settling the bill,I have come to a concern that since that has not reflect yet you should do a quick transaction through Western Union with the remaining $10,000 so i can get that by end of today but if time is not enough before the banks here close then probably tomorrow first thing in the morning i can get i..
Here i got my workers name you can use sending the money so i can go to the bank as soon as earlly you send it and go pick it.
$7500 to Oguns Gift.
First name is Oguns and last name is Gift.
$2500 to Martins Dempsey Barry.
First name is Martins.
Last name is Dempsey Barry
Address.Paris France!
Daughter know you love her and cares about her and she loves you more baby and am doing exactly what your asking me to do for you to our daughter and she's feeling happy and cool about that.
My love please before you left home this morning for Work you make sure you go the bank first and send it and quickly email all the necessary info you use in sending it to me before you get back to work so i can pick it on time..
Love you baby and no that am thinking about you and just can't stop thinking of you my Charming Queen!
I love you baby now and forever
Muah

#222769 by Ginger Lee Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:11 pm
Scammer is now using new format/new pictures.
Good morning,How was your Night?Was it a good one?I'm Glad i got the email address correctly,tell me a little about yourself and what your plans are this morning.How long have you been on the dating sites?Any Lucky Yet?What are the Qualities are you looking for in your Partner?
I have to talk and get to no you more soon.
Have a good day.
Wilson

Hi
Thanks for emailing,You sounds just like my dream woman,I think now i have so much crush on you,You are such a soft and Gentle woman,You sounds just exactly the way i would want my woman to be,Okay I'll tell you a little about me now,I have learned over the past 7 years since my divorce (after a 23-year marriage) learning to truly be myself and let God lead me wherever He wants me to go. It is working! My career has taken off in ways I could barely imagine; and now I just hope God will bring me a great partner to share the benefits. My work takes me on business trips to Vegas, New Orleans, Florida, San Fran, Boston, Chicago, Scottsdale and other great places; and I generally extend the trips a couple days to savor the fun and beauty of America. I would also like to visit the Europe; and I would really enjoy taking along a wonderful woman.I am a fun person with a great personality, financially secure. Professional,confident,dynamic and successful but still a playful and considerate person with a great appreciation for life and all it has to offer. I need a partner who is caring and one who will enrich and enhance my life. I love to Travel: Sun, Sea and Sand but it is most exciting when you have a great partner to share these things together.A partner who shares all their ideas and goals in life and hopefully these are similar to mine. Our personalities and temperaments should be similar. I have a very even temperament and I would like my companion to have the same. Our hobbies should be similar so we can share our great times together. I have learned there are really some fantastic people out there but sometimes we don't realize it at the time and we let them pass us by.I have till now recently always worked hard and I was most passionate about my profession, civil engineer an independent contractor,which took all my time and effort and cut my social life. Now, I have the time to share great times and moments with the right person.Meeting your true soulmate can be one of life's greatest accomplishments. I am charming,good looking, enthusiastic person. I get along well with others and I know how to have a great time and I always make sure that my partner has a great time.I am looking for an intelligent,attractive,passionate and sensuous woman who is warm,caring and considerate. You have a great sense of humor and communicating is not difficult for you. Emotional stability and sincerity are also qualities Iam attracted to.You are a romantic fun loving,classy lady who enjoys a great partner, family,laughter and the adventures of life: travel, dining,the outdoors and cuddling by the fireplace watching a great movie Culinary skills are A plus. A woman who enjoys life's many wonders and the finer things in life.
You want the best, so lets get together...I have alot to offer in a relationship with that wonderful woman.This might sounds silly but is me,I'm a good lover and a good kisser,I am not a shy type..Some people say i can make a perfect wife for someone?Lol,It just sounds like now am going too far so i think i have to stop here.
I'll await your response.
Have a great night.
Wilson with smile.

Thanks for writing again,I was just about sleeping when i got this last email from you and i felt i should respond to it before going to bed and continue from there tomorrow,So True,Am Glad you no Temperament is just a Plus,I don't like anything that hurts the Mind,I am a peace making Man,I am Gentle just like the way i looks like in my picture,It Has also been a little while for you now being single,How long have you been on the dating sites?Have you talked with anyone yet?Any Luck?I am Glad you are just happy the way you are just with the way God sent you to this world to be,We can't be some other person's else,You can't be me and i can't be you so everyone just have to be his/her self,What are you looking for in a partner?Do you feel the same way i feel towards you?I think you really have all that i needed from a woman and all that i want in a Woman,Tell me More about yourself I'd like to hear because i like hearing you say all the beautiful beautiful things to me,It's been a while I've heard such words from a woman,I am tired of being alone,I just wants to meet that special woman that in a few days she's be Happy and I'll be happy and enjoying Life and makes a sweet happy home together forever,I mean eternal life together,I am a really kid at heart and am usually acting silly although I obviously have a serious responsible side also. Sometimes when I laugh so hard I literally fall down laughing.I love dressing in nice clothes, shoes and smelling nice. I have a good sense of style and love a woman who know how to look good in jeans and a tee shirt as well as a sexy dress.Lol.
Love cycling, learning kite surfing, work out, hike, tennis, tried ballroom dancing (need a partner), like gardeing but have a Gardner lol.I will go above and beyond to make the woman I am in love with feel like the most special woman in the world to me. Not with huge gifts but with cute real things that show what true love means. That is not to say other big surprises don't happen but it just isn’t what really expresses the true meaning of love.I guess you have already seen all this in my profile before but this is ME.
Now i have my time to go to bed.
Good night and sweet dreams,We'll continues from here in the morning..
Yours admire.
Wilson.

#222772 by Ginger Lee Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:19 pm
Good morning Dear,How was your night?I was thinking about you all through last night and my night was perfectly Okay but it would have been great wish you were here,I sent you an email on Match.com again to let you no am having my Match account closed soon by the end of today,I am a very serious and sincere person so i think am having a serious communication with you so i have to settle down here and see where it leads and if God has Plan on this for us then we are perfectly a good Match so am not sure am closing that account for nothing since iam already seeing someone,hope you are doing Okay and hope to hear from you again soon.
Hugs.
Wilson

Hi
Thanks for the Honest email,I've been on the sites for a week or so ago now and i don't get on there often,Do you get my email on the sites again this morning telling you i will be having my account deactivated later in the Day?Am sure you get it,That is how i always am,I am already getting tired of the sites,I got alot of messages from women but i just passed by without even offering one word,I am just being attracted to you and that makes me sent you that email the first time and am here we are here but not really Happy,I'm Glad you were able to share this with me,I wish it were some other women they wouldn't even bother telling me that,In my email last night i wrote it that i am very caring Loyal and am Honest,In a relationship i give up to %150 and i want same in return,I don't lie either cheat,I have never lied and i will never do it,My worries is i don't know what happens when you get there on and i don't just wants to be a disturbance to someone's relationship,I hate it being a Loser,I don't want to get along and later on you drive me back and say you have meet some else and that is going to be a totally waste of time,I like being a hustler but not later on again being a failure,If this is going to work out for you two then i can stop writing now so i don't become a disturbance and i don't like it when a woman is handling two women at a time,Someone must just have to focus on one another,I have just realized that something is missing in my life,Something a man and woman should share,I don't want someone else to share my woman with me just as i won't like to have many women around me,I am one woman's Man,I am very faithful,This might sounds some silly but is me,If there's anything common between you then I'll Adverse you go on with him and make a happy home that's all,I won't like to be a distraction in some relationship just as i won't like someone to be a distraction in mine as well,I've Gone through Hard times with my Ex and i just don't wanna get it all over again.I'm interested in you that was why i wrote and so luckily we are here but here is something now,Having a date who knows,Well i just hope you enjoy your day.
Have a wonderful Morning.
Wilson

I no what you mean,But you should also understand what am saying,Am very honest,Don't you think is not a good ideal having someone hanging out with just in the next two days time still having someone talking to on here? We just need to focus on one thing,You no we can't pursue many times at a time,We go one step at a time,I stopped communicating to someone there on the sites because she told me she has someone already communicating with so i wish her all the best,I just feel it is good we focus on one thing instead chasing the two dreams,What do you think?I am not worried at all,I'm not in a hurry in a relationship I'll thought I've been alone for 7 years now,Like i said,When i love i love fully and i give my body and soul and every good woman must deserve that and i no how to make my woman happy all the time mostly when i take her to watch the Dragon Movies maybe that i could use in scaring her for a little but Lol........I just hope you understand what i mean,I no you are a very Honest person but that doesn't sounds right to me at all,We are both Humans and we need to focus on a thing that we no that matters to us, if you like me and would wants to enjoy all the good things of life then you have to settle down with me and see where it takes us from here..
I'm a good man and before i act i think so am just telling you to do what is right.
Stay Blessed!!
Wilson

#222774 by Ginger Lee Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:24 pm
I love Marvin Gaye, i love all kind of music, as long it brings joy to the soul and can move to the beat.Do you have any close friends outside the Country or the states?
Have not really had close friends since my Divorce, decided to concentrate on my Kids and job,,friends i had weren't true friends cause they never kept their promises.
i have dated just 3 ladies since my wife Divorce, one of them took from me to another boyfriend of her's, so all of this was the reason i decided to also concentrate on my Kids and job till i heard of match.com,I'm a Honest Man,I'm just telling you most everything about me now all thought we haven't got to no all about ourselves yet but as soon as the communication gets going like this just in a little time we get to no all about ourselves and our view of point,I have two Kids,A Boy and a Girl,Sandra is the Eldest and Mark is the Youngest,Sandra is 20 now and Mark is 17,Favorite childhood memory?
When my Mum bought me my first Yellow Sneakers..
What do you find most romantic?
A kiss to say good morning, A kiss to say welcome, kissing in the kitchen as i prepare us something delicious to eat and doing things that makes us laugh so hard while tears drops from our eyes.
Do you like things tidy/clean - or are you messy? (lol)
I like things clean and tidy.
What's your favorite type of house? (new construction, old/vintage?)
I love old and new houses, they both have their own memories and i love castles as well, would love to see one again.
Do you have a bad temper - or are u easy going - mellow, difficult, strict?
I don't have a bad temper and it would take a lot to get me to that point, I am very easy going, laid back, mellow & can be difficult sometimes but not very strict person, who can't be difficult sometimes?...lol
How about possessive, jealous?
I am possessive about things and people i love but not to an extent that drives people crazy, Jealousy....don't think so.
Do you ever curse (say bad words)? (lol)
No, I don't
Do you like to drive fast/slow?
I drive moderate because i do have a lovely Kids back home waiting for me, life is precious.
Favorite car?Favorite car at the moment is ACURA ZDX and X6, will get it Soon...
Do you like to kiss, hold your Man, hold hands, be affectionate? How about in public?
My lips is all yours, anytime of the day, night or anywhere, love is life and don't care if somebody is feeling uncomfortable about it cause you don't pick a true love on a road side, so i appreciate it and especially when i know my partner is enjoying it.
What is the most attractive feature on a Man that you like?
As for me, the Nipple...lol, the eyes and the hands, the hands can do a lot of things...hmmmm
Are you generous to people, helpful?
Very very, i love to assist, give and support.
Do you think you're nurturing - do you take care of someone when they are sick, be by their side?Absolutely Yes you do because i no that's what you love doing,Such a cheerful Heart.
Very much, once told to set a foundation program for the less privileged but still looking into it.
Do you worry about things - give an example of something that makes you worry?
I worry about my daughter getting older and someday she will have to be on her own in this world...lol.
How often do you work, what is a typical day for you?
When am on a contract, i work 8am to 7pm daily, except Sundays..
Where do you see yourself in 1 yr from now?
I see myself in a relationship with someone I love, get married, sell my house and get a bigger house with a swimming pool where ever she wants us to be cause my daughter already agrees and be one big complete family, am tired of being alone and lonely at night, we are tired of not having someone in the house who has the power and right to tell us what to and what we forget behind when leaving the house every morning...lol, a mother and a wife of course.
I have to go now,I'll check back on you again later.
Enjoy your Day
Yours always.
hugs

,Am sorry for the late response,Was just too Busy then and couldn't get in torch until Now,Wow,You really answered my Questions,Like i said before,You really have a wonderful way of writing a Man and making Him happy,Yes i think i no about you more then People who knows you for a very long time now,...i am happy you like kissing just as same as i love everything about relationship,Giving up up to %150 is not a Joke and most people might think i give too much in a relationship because down in my Office they said when i love i love fully and they knew i was very single for over 7 years now so they keep asking why are you still alone but i always told them not to worry because i no what am doing,I don't just wants to pick up a woman by the road and make E'm my woman,I am just looking for the right wonderful woman to enjoy sweet home with and make a sweet happy home forever and be happy together,Eternity home together,Being Alone is never God plans for you,God don't meant us to be that way,Today evil seems to rule the world and that has been a corruption in the country but am sure someday they'll realize God is the mentor of the world and the creator,God never has Bad Plans for us and he never wants us to see us do Wrong or see us pass through stress, I am just here to ....find the one woman that in a few days is going to be happy and in love,We are all meant to be happy and enjoy our Home together with our Kids,People makes connection accordingly to the way they are,I think because am an easy going i still gets along with an easy going people and caring and loyal,We just seems to have common interest in each other and we are both looking for same thing in a partner,Great People will always remain a great People and i will continue being whom i am and be faithful with my woman,That reminds me,Do you Grow up here in the states?I never Grow up in the states,I am a half German,I grow up in the Germany and i kinda have the ascent sometimes,When was your birthday again?Mine is on December 24th,My kids wants nothing from me but the Best,They want the best outta there dad and they just want to see me happy all the time.Is already late now Dear ______ so i think i have to start going to bed, thanks for the emails and support so far, your words hold a strong part in my heart,I just can't wait to meet a woman like you soon.
I'll check back on your email again as soon as is in the morning to see what you got for me on here.
I really enjoy talking to you and that starts keeping me smiling already.
Good night and sweet dreams,
Know that someone down here is thinking about you and wishing a sweet dreams
Wilson

#222777 by Ginger Lee Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:37 pm
I was really busy with work yesterday and that took me a very long time to reply back to your email,My Night was Great and Thanks for asking,I always feel Good in the Night but last Night was a though one for me because i had a very busy day yesterday and was really exhausted yesterday and thanks for your Understanding,Do you remember what i told you the last time you wrote me an email?I wrote that you sure have a nice way of writing a man and making him smile,I thinks every Man would appreciate having a Woman like you and would love to settle with you and enjoy life,I am only free Saturday on Sunday and sometimes Wednesday,I wish i would be there maybe to spend the time with you,It could have been more perfect maybe Catching up the Fun together,Now tell me about your Night?Was it a good one at?Well am sure it does and did you dream about your new admire?Well for me i did have your thoughts with me all through yesterday and was just thinking about you and that pretty pics of yours you sent me and is really driving me going in love with you,I have so many feelings for you wish i don't no how to explain it for ya,I'll keep everything first until your date past tomorrow and then I'll see what i got and working on and if am still able to express what i really feel for you and what i wants to do with you.
i missed you and please do have a wonderful Day my dear and no that am thinking about here and am back to work but will reply as soon as i can..
Smiles
Your admire always
Wilson

Ok i knew you were very busy and now you must have feeling exhausted and now you need to take your Rest,Just take good care of yourself and no someone down here is thinking about you and when you replying to this email in the morning I will need a picture of you again maybe with your Kids as well,I told you i have two kids,The girl is eldest and she's 20 and the Boy is the Youngest and he is 16..
Hope you enjoyed.
Good night and sweet dreams my dear.

Oh those are very Nice pitchers and thanks for sending them i like it,How did you enjoyed your Time with your friend yesterday?Did you enjoyed it?Am sure you do.
i have to say my mind to Hun Ok,I really thinks i like you and i wants to have you besides me always,Wouldn't that be Great?Won't you like to have a Man like me as your Man?I'm ready to Move this relationship to the next level and make a sweet happy home with you and make you my Queen and treat you right.
Please do let me no what you thinks and here is a new pics of me i took with a friend yesterday,I'm the one at the right with my shade on my head.
Hope you are having a wonderful morning start.
Hugs