Information on romance scams and scammers.
#218527 by trish64odi Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:05 pm
I am new hear and have just been scammed but a man i meet on line i have seen photo he used on this site as a stolen photo i have the email and the site i meet him on i also just found him on another date site using a different name how do i post his pic and where do i post all the info i have so this dosent happen to some one ells he is very good his grammar and wording is very good he presents him self as a millionaire i meet him on that date site who new you wouldn't think they would use those sites but they do so know what do i do
Advertisement

#218533 by Dotti Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:30 pm
I am sorry you were scammed. Unfortunately, scammers take advantage of every dating site on the internet, and social networking sites like Facebook as well.

Post his email address (and any addresses he asked you to write to for bankers, business, or any other reason.)

Just reply in this topic. You can copy and paste some of his email messages to you (preferably the early ones and/or ones asking for money) into your post. This is important because those are often scripts that the scammer will re-use.

To post photos, there is a link in my signature below to instructions.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
#218540 by trish64odi Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:08 pm
thank you i will do this tonight when i get home from work all of his asking for money was done over the phone like i said he is good wow i fell dumb even his grammar and all the stuff you look for was good i was really fooled but i finally got out and know much better know but will post his emails because they are write well much bettert hat the ones o saw on hear he had wrote thank you