Information on romance scams and scammers.
#218557 by Grunt Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:03 pm
zorpia
clinton
42, Manassas, Virginia, United States
Last seen 3 minutes ago
Looking for a date or a relationship with a girl,
aged 40‑60, in South Africa.

hello how are you doing today well my name is Clinton mchgee am a military man currently under deployment to west Africa i will like to know you and chat with you if you don't mind i will like to have your yahoo email so that we can chat better. hope to hear from you soon

here is my yahoo id [email protected] i will be looking forward to here from you on there
Advertisement

#219272 by joym Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:18 am
[/quote]
Grunt wrote:zorpia
clinton
42, Manassas, Virginia, United States
Last seen 3 minutes ago
Looking for a date or a relationship with a girl,
aged 40‑60, in South Africa.

hello how are you doing today well my name is Clinton mchgee am a military man currently under deployment to west Africa i will like to know you and chat with you if you don't mind i will like to have your yahoo email so that we can chat better. hope to hear from you soon

here is my yahoo id [email protected] i will be looking forward to here from you on there

I was scammed by a man claiming to Clinton Mchgee. He used the site Zorpia. He is a very smooth talker. I became very suspicious after speaking via phone with him. His voice did not match what he should have sounded like.( i.e. American, from the south.) After speaking with him, I googled him and was brought to this site. I cut off all contact with him. He has repeatedly messaged me for the last day or so. I have since blocked him on email and the chat places where we chatted online. Ladies Beware!! He will ask for money for a "fiance form" fee and then more money to obtain a military sim card activation fee.