Information on romance scams and scammers.
#218569 by Ginger Lee Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:44 pm
http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/kasi

Also here:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =4&t=80433
His email address leads here:
https://www.facebook.com/okechukwu.chidera.1

kasi Profile: Anything that works out
Age & Gender: 34 Year Old Woman
Height: 5' 6" (168 cm)
Body Type: Average / Medium
Religion: Christian - Anglican
Ethnicity: African American with Black Hair Color / Brown Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Cancer

I am Seeking a: Man
For: Other Relationship
My Education: High School
My Profession: Self Employed
Do I Drink? Social
Do I Smoke? No
Do I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: Single
I Want Children? Undecided
I Have Children? No

My Interest Keywords / Tags
and i eats plenty of fruits and vegetable
fruits
hard working with cheerful character
honest
i also do like to eat french pizza and pasta. i never speak negatively about people
i am very
i take less and listen more to people and does not jump into other people
kind
loving and caring with sense of humor
meats
open minded with a heart of forgiving
plantain
s affairs.
sincere
warm and intelligent with good look.i was raised with a strike christian background and taught from a young age to always respect myself and other people.i still maintains this value wherever i go..my favorite food is jollof rice

About Me
I am very ,open minded with a heart of forgiving, loving and caring with sense of humor, hard working

with cheerful character,honest,sincere,kind, warm and intelligent with good look.I was raised with a strike

Christian background and taught from a young age to always respect myself and other people.I still maintains

this value wherever I go..my favorite food is Jollof Rice, Plantain,meats,Fruits,And I eats plenty of Fruits

and Vegetable,I also do like to eat French Pizza and Pasta. I never speak negatively about people, I take

less and listen more to people and does not jump into other people's affairs.

Approach:
Hello good looking,

I am Kasi,single and working.just came on this site looking for long term relationship and see where it would lead to.your profile caught my interest and i would like to know you better.

You can mail me at [email protected] so we could chat and know each other better.

I would be waiting to hear from you.

Kasi

Please DO NOT tell the scammer he is posted here.
Advertisement

#218570 by Ginger Lee Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:57 pm
Hello ,
How are you doing?I just want to tell you more about myselfd i want to say that you are good looking,nice and caring man from the mail you sent me.

Though i was born in Immokalee florda ,but came down here with my adopted father when i was 8 years and i studied Law in the University Of Nigeria Nsukka,but was not able to finish due to some problems i was having with my financial statues,but right now i am working as an Interior decorator.

I have been into a relationship once and it did not work out after 4 years,cos my ex hurt me and since then i have not been able to love any other man since then,cos of what my ex did to me,Until my friend introduced me to the site where i met you and now that i am communicating with you.i am getting to feel something i just hope its for real.

I would like to chat more with you on yahoo messenger,cos there are more to share with you.Also email me your pictures.

I would be waiting to hear from you.
Kasi

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.138.171.61
Originating ISP: Visafone Communications Limited
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Hello dear,

Its nice to hear from you and also know that you are doing fine.

I have been wandering why i have not heard from you for a long time and wandering if all is well,and that was why i wrote you to let you know that i remember you or you tell me what i did wrong that you dont want to write me again,but now i am happy to hear from you and also know that you are doing fine.

I have also been trying to hard to keep my self busy so i dont feel lonely when i am at home.

I am on break now but would be back to check for you and read your letter. I hope to hear back from you cause there are lots to share beween us.

Have a nice day.

Its nice to hear from you again,I studied Law but didnt finish.

I didnt forget you,i sent you a letter,but you didnt reply and since then i have been doing a little contract so that i can meet up with my bills as you know that i am single and dont have anyone to support me.

are you working today?if not,you can email me anytime and i would be checking to read from you again.

Please send me some more pictures.

Hi dear,

It was nice hearing from you and i want to say that you are handsome guy and hope you dont mind that i am black

Thank you for showing concern about me and also you sound nice and caring man to me and i would like to get to know you more.

I didn't finish school due to financial problem,but i am okay with the work i am doing now and hope to get back to school and finish up.

I am currently in Florida USA working as an interior decorator.My work doesnt come all the time,cause i work on contract bases.

I would be waiting to know you more.

#218571 by Ginger Lee Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:59 pm
Hello dear,
Its nice hearing from you and i want to say that you are good looking from the pictures you sent me and i am sure that so many women would like to be with you,

Well i studied law in the University of Nigeria Nsukka ,but left in my 3rd year due to Financial problem and that was when i came to the city to look for job and learnt to be an Interior decorator.Though its not what i wanted to do,but for now it pays my bills and keeps me busy that i dont feel lonely since i am single and stay alone in the city.

I like you and would want to know you more, where are you from and tell me more about your love life and family as i am getting to like you already.

Hello dear,

Its always nice reading from you. I want to confess that it sent smiles to my face talking to you and i wish you can see it now.

Communicating with you gets me so excited,that i feel like i have known you in a long time and our chat this afternoon was so great that it made me feel something that i have not felt in a long time,so i feel free to share every problem or secret i have with you.

Yes i was born in Immokalee Florida 3rd July 1977 and i lived there with my parents,till when i was 8 years and my father whom worked with the Shell Oil company as their contractor was transferred to work down here s, we had to move down here then i was 8 years old and since then i have not been to the USA again.

While we came down here,i was enrolled in Uwani river Primary school Ghana where i did my primary education and after that i attended Uwani Secondary school for my secondary education and when i graduated after 6 years,i went for the University University of Ghana where i studied law and in my 3rd year,something happened that i could not finish to get the degree and therefor i differed my admission.

Right now i am into Interior decorating,though its not what i intend to do,but it pays my bills and i am also saving money to go back to school.

I have been into relationship once and it lasted 4 years before my ex hurt me,when i told him that my father made me next of kin to his investments down here,so he planned with my best friend whom her name is Chioma and they made away with a huge sum of money,and since then i have not been able to trust or go out with any other man and i limited my self in making friends too.so i was scared and had to no alternative than to go and deposit the remain money in a bag and deposited it with a security Vault for safety telling them that its my travel Luggage and i have paid for the dumurage.

From the trust i have already built in you,I would like the Bags to be delivered to you ,so that it would be safe there while i prepare my self for coming and remember not to disclose the content of the bag to the Company.

Till i hear from you,i remain yours..

I am not living in a fantasy world,i am going through so many things here,its from the trust i have built in you and that is why i told you about these but i am sorry to disturb,

All i needed from you is just your assistance in receiving the luggages and when it gets to you,i would send you the code that you would use in opening the bag and send me some money that i would use in preparing my self to come to meet you and then with your help i can know how to invest the funds.