Information on romance scams and scammers.
#216631 by scooby101 Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:52 am
Hi Love,Thank you for checking on me I want you to know that am good everything is working out for me I want you to know that I miss you babe..I dont know when I can call you on phone I will love to hear your sweet voice again love,I miss you more than you miss me love all I want is to be with you soon in person loving you and be there for you babe..
Advertisement

#217031 by scooby101 Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:31 am
Angel where have you been why have you abandoned me on here ....i Really want you to know that i will like talk to you or ear your voice and also see your picture.
Do have a private email so that i can write you.....hope to ear from you soon.
Dave

Hi Love,How are you doing?I want you to know that I always feel so good reading from you love I wish you know how my heart beat when ever I write to you my wife,I dont know how to explain my feelings to you in words all I want is to meet you finally in person loving you and be there for you to make you happy always love..if I can get international calling cards today I will call you to hear your sweet voice on phone I want you to know that you sound like angel just cant wait to meet you soon in person love,all my thought is about you thinking of you makes me so much happy I really cant wait to meet you finally in person loving you and be there for you babe..I wait your reply back to me soon,Take care..Mark..
#217868 by scooby101 Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:38 am
Babe....what is going on with you , why have i not hear from you......i hope your cool over there, i want you to know that i just cant live or go on without your message
I am missing you
#218667 by scooby101 Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:18 pm
Hi sweetie,how are you doing babe?miss not reading from you hope you are good just checking on you try to call you but your phone is not going thru that why am sending you mail to know if you are alright babe,I dont know how to explain my feelings to you in words all I want is to meet you finally in person loving you and be there for you sweetheart you are the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with..I wait your reply back to me soon,take care..Mark...
#220193 by scooby101 Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:57 am
Hi love,how are you doing babe?am sorry about your phone that why have been calling is not going thru I want you to know that I really miss you all my thought is about you thinking of you makes me so much happy,I cant wait to meet you soon finally in person looking into your eyes telling you how much I really love you and care alot about you..I love you so much from my heart as soon as Im thru with my contract will love to meet you soon in person,I want to love you and be there for you always loving you forever sweetie..I wait your reply back to me soon,take care..Mark..