Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#218173 by AlanJones Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:45 am
Dear XXX

Good news, attached is a copy of the receipt and documents collected from the Solicitor.

Please acknowledge and get back to me.

Chan.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#218177 by AlanJones Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:02 am
Dear XXX.

I am very happy and proud to be a man as i have promised our lives are about to change for better XXX, I don’t know how wealthy you are but I am not rich as I have worked all my life to get to this stage. I am very happy. Attached is a copy of the affidavit letter to the executor backdated, bank transfer confirmation. The solicitor has confirmed that we have nothing to worry about because all areas paid and sorted. This is the stage at which I need you to successfully play the role of the next of kin to the late Allan Moor who is unaware that his relative (cousin) has passed away. Please do your best to be as convincing as is possible. The information about Allan's death should come as a shock and a surprise to you.

Please find below a copy of the personal information on the Bank’s client
Database about Allan

1. Full Name:
Allan Joseph Moor

2. Date of Birth:
20/01/1938

3. Place of Birth:
United Kingdom

4. Allan`s middle name:
Joseph

5. Allan's last known address:
Tao Mao Province
12 Heijao Road
Beijing

6. Marital Status:
Widower. Lost his wife to cancer in 2000.

7. Wife's name:
Late Anne Moor.

Personal details of beneficiary to the estate of Allan
Name: XXX.

7. Relationship to deceased:
Cousins.

Remember you do not know when Allan died and it will appear more plausible when you are informed that you then ask when Alan died, and how he died. Please commit the above given information on Allan to memory so you are in a position to answer any and all possible questions you may be asked. Remember that only questions relating to the information on the client database can be asked and you already have this information so you will have all answers. Shangai Pudong Bank will now instruct the Guangdong development bank to make payment of the said sum immediately to you. So you will be contacted by the Guangdong development bank and informed that money has been left for you by Allan. This is supposed to be the first time you are hearing this. They will then tell you the procedure for making an application for the release of the funds.

As solicitor requested that their fee for this instruction is I have paid. I was able to raise the money by obtaining a loan like I told you. This has left me completely empty (broke). Please keep these documents very safe and away from everyone. This is it now; I will be submitting the file and documentations to the board of my bank Today. I am so excited; I have waited for this all my life. Please I expect that you act very diligent when you are contacted. Do all that is asked of you and everything will be fine. We should be concluding this in a matter of days.

Our roles are reversed now; you will now be the one to feed me daily with the information passed over to you when you have been contacted. You are my eyes now.

Speak to you soon.

Your Friend,
Chan

Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#218440 by AlanJones Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:39 am
Dear Friend,

it is the gravity of the documentation put in place that makes you the recognized sole heir. Just to brush you memory on this transaction and expatiate further on my last email as the bank will contact you anytime now. Like I said, you must act completely surprised when you have been contacted. It is the Guangdong Development Bank that will contact you. You have not heard this matter before .You are not even aware that Allan Moor died, you have not heard from Alan for a very long time but you knew that he was living in china. You have never heard from me. You do not know me .I do not exist.

I sent you three documents. The first document is the initial transfer document that we used to transfer the money from my bank to Guangdong Development Bank when Allan was alive. I have sent that out to you to see. The legal document is the legal document that I have paid for. You know that I had to take out a loan for document was backdated by the solicitor alongside the affidavit, which confirms the authenticity of you as next of kin. Those documents make you the beneficiary. That document is what I have put into the file and that document is what my bank has had a meeting over and has passed your file over to the Guangdong Development Bank.

I confirmed that The meeting with Guangdong development bank was successful. Once you are contacted a bank designated solicitor will represent you all through the probate process as the probate process has to be completed according to the inheritance law over here in Hong Kong/china before the transfer can be made. It is the solicitor that will handle the whole matter and represent you through all departments and make sure all documentation are all up to date and certified okay. After probate process is completed, the funds will be transferred to your nominated account. When transfer has been made, all the original documents of the inheritance will be sent alongside the transfer to your bank . You do not inform your bank of anything. Not even that you are expecting funds. It is them that will call you. Remember that the whole thing is meant to be coming to you as a surprise. If you inform your bank or anyone before funds get to your account, it might trigger an inquiry and an enquiry will bring about an audit and then that means that they will check all the files. In everything we do, we have to be wise and also we have to be careful. We have families.

It is important that I bring this to your attention. I state that you must deal only with the department that has contacted you. Never act on impulse, you must consult me first to discuss and share ideas. That could also bring problem as you might speak to someone that doesn’t know anything that is going on and can raise an alarm at the bank, We must speak daily. All correspondence received must be passed on to me so I can direct you. Please my friend, we are about passing through a stage that very sensitive. Please do not let me down. please let me know. If there is anything you do not understand, please always feel free to ask me. When money has been transferred to your account, you will leave there for about ten working days so there is not suspicion. then I will provide an account for you to transfer my share of funds to in Macau. This transfer will be done bit by bit so that there will not be any suspicion.

Also this transfer will be done after we have both calculated our expenses and deducted them individually and we share percentages 50%/50% as planned. I have sent you a copy of the receipt that I paid the solicitor to prepare document. I will like that you open an expenses file now so that all your expenses like phone bills are up to date. My friend you have to stay strong, bold confident loyal and confidential. They can contact you at anytime on Monday or Tuesday. The contact could be by telephone, email or letter to your address as I have filed in all those details in the file as if the late Alan put there whilst he was alive.

This is it now. Our lives are in your hands. I have paid heavily for this and this has left me completely broke and indebted. It’s all in your hands now. I await success and victory as it is like a relay race and I have passed over the baton to you to play your own part and complete as I have done mine. My best regards and please digest well this email and let me know you have received this email. Please do not fail me in anything. It took me a lot to do this.

Expect contact anytime now.
My best regards,
Chan

#218754 by AlanJones Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:42 pm
Dear Friend

How are you ? Just an update have you heard anything from the bank ? Please advise

Chan

My Dear Friend

what is the position of things? I didnt hear from you. Please advise

Chan

#218796 by AlanJones Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:34 am
From Operations Unit - [email protected], CC'd to [email protected]

Dear Sir,

Please find attached to this e-mail an urgent letter for your attention.

Please feel free to contact us via the above e-mail address or via the telephone/fax numbers on the letter.

Yours Truly,

Dong Hyeok Shin
FOR: KDB ASIA (HK)

Our Ref: KDBA/748989/14

Dear Sir,
Re: Application for Inheritance claim on deposit account of Alan Moor (Deceased) with Account No. 6128000065.
In consideration of an investigation conducted for an inheritance claim for the deceased stated above and for subsequent request for transfer of funds
totaling US$8,350,000.00 (Eight Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) from The Korea Development Bank in Japan. We
are hereby obliged to notify you that your application has been thoroughly investigated and hereby given a provisional approval by the board of
directors, the legal department and the transfer and operations department of this Bank. As you are aware, these departments are responsible for the
validation, processing and granting approval for payment of your inheritance claim as refers.
Sequel to the above, you are required to be present at our office at Suites 2005-9, 20/F, Two International Finance Centre, 8 Finance Street,
Central Hong Kong (Special Administrative Region), immediately within the next 10 working days from the date of this letter for the mandatory
signing and endorsement of the inheritance claim documents in accordance with stipulated guidelines as gazette in section 6B, subsection 33, volume
30 of 1997 in the presence of officials of the Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA) as well as our bank officials before your transfer can be
initiated.
However, if you are unable to be present personally for this exercise, you are allowed to use the services of a HKMA/KDBA registered and
accredited local attorney to carry out the endorsement on your behalf upon the provision of a properly executed power of attorney from you in this
regard. Please find their details below:
Au Yuk Kun & Partners Solicitors & Notaries
401-2 & 408,
O.T.B Building,
259-265 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong
Partner: Mr. Anthony Au, Solicitor Esq.
Direct Tel: +852 8170 0495
Direct Fax: +852 3014 0495
Email: [email protected]
Please note finally, that all procedures of this financial institution are conversant with International banking laws, also designed for the protection of
this institution and most especially our clientele.
You are to direct any further enquiries or book an appointment via Telephone on +85281929830 email on [email protected] or via fax
on +852-3010-3669
Yours Sincerely,
Dong Hyeok Shin
Head, Regional Banking Division
KDB Asia Limited, Hong Kong

#218798 by AlanJones Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:45 am
Dear XXX

How are you? Are you sure you have not been contacted ? Please check your phones, we have to be serious about this. we cant afford to loose any minute.

Please let me know as soon as you hear anything

Chan

#219133 by AlanJones Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:12 pm
Dear Sir,

Please do you have a fax number? I will resend it again by e-mail but confirm receipt or send a fax number.

Yours Truly,

Dong Hyeok Shin
FOR: KDB ASIA (HK)

#219307 by AlanJones Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:28 pm
Dear XXX

How are you and what is the problem? Now there is no communication. its important that you talk to me and send me a copy of anything you receive to enable me advise in the best possible way that i can

Chan

#219434 by AlanJones Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:16 pm
From Anthony Au - [email protected]

Au Yuk Lun & Partners SOLICITORS

401-2 & 408, O.T.B. BUILDING,

259-265 DES VOEUX ROAD CENTRAL, HONG KONG

Tel:+ 8528170 0495

Fax: +85230140495

17th September 2014

Dear Sir,
The above subject matter refers.

This is to confirm that we have received your request for legal representation.

Please find attached information for your kind attention.

We look forward to representing you in this brief.

Yours Truly,

Anthony Au
For: Au Yuk Lun & Partners Solicitors
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments may contain confidential information that is protected by law and is for the sole use of the individuals or entities to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by replying to this email and destroying all copies of the communication and attachments. Further use, disclosure, copying, distribution of, or reliance upon the contents of this email and attachments is strictly prohibited.

Attachement

Dear Sir,

RE: REQUEST FOR LEGAL REPRESENTATION

The above subject matter refers.

This is to confirm that we have received your request for legal representation. We did not respond earlier because of the time difference.

Kindly be advised that we have commenced preliminary verification of your claim with the KDB and shall revert to advise you on the outcome and consequent requirements that you shall be requested to present to our office as it refers to such pre-payment interview/endorsement representation for Inheritance claims.

Hopefully we would reach you on, within the next 48 hours with a decision regarding this claim.

We look forward to representing you in this brief.

Yours Truly,

Anthony Au (Partner)

For: AU YUK LUN &CO SOLICITORS

#219665 by AlanJones Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:38 am
Dear Sir,

Please we await your completed paperwork to commence the process.

Yours Truly,

Anthony Au ESQ

#219981 by AlanJones Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:11 pm
Looks like he's run out of scripted emails to send and is now incapable of writing in the style of the educated man he is meant to be.

YOU THIEF. YOU THINK YOU CAN STEAL FORM A CHINESE MAN YOU JOKE.

#220756 by AlanJones Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:52 pm
More deluded barely literate rambling from the fool

u think u re a man ? u are half a man spending this much time wasting your own time to steal from others. I have requested the solicitor nto cancel all documents you thief i thought you were real but didnt know God created men like you