Information on romance scams and scammers.
#217765 by scooby101 Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:28 am
Hey Sweetheart,

How are you doing and am so glad to hear from you... Your message came on while i was on my computer and i got it immediately here.... I have been so worried as i haven't hear from you for 2 days now and i was thinking and hoping maybe you are being busy there and i can understand now after reading your email about the Trip... How was the Trip and i hope you had fun?? I want you to know that am really missing you and i am just wishing we are right together and having a good Life together...

You set my heart on fire with just a glance. You don't know how my heart skips a beat when i read from you, how your very messages makes my insides feel out of place. Sometimes I wish I could just jump into the computer and run into your arms....I love you honey. You're my sunshine on a cloudy day, my warmth in the cold. You turn my frown upside-down. I'm lost without you and I just want us to be together. You're so special to me. I love you with all of my heart.. You mean so much to me and i just can't wait till the day we will meet in person and given kisses and huging each other... I deeply appreciate the great feelings we have for each other and i have no doubt it wll last forever.... You feelings inside keep growing like a tree and our love is like a moving Train that no one will ever stop.... You are so much happiness and joy to me and i have always thank GOD for having such woman like you in my life....I truly Love and want you as my dearest Lovely future Wife... I mean right from the bottom of my heart and i want to be rest assure if you truly want and ready for that ??? Let me know babe

I will be waiting to hear back from you

Have a lovely day at work and remember i car

Your's one and only

Eric
Advertisement

#218544 by scooby101 Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:44 pm
Good Morning Sweetheart,

How are you doing and happy Sunday to you... I am sorry to hear about what happen to you cos i have been so worried when i didn't read from you and that's more reason why i have been trying to reach you on phone... I pray those robber will rutting in Hell........... I am sorry baby and i hope this doesn't affect you in anyway ?? I just want you to know that i have been thinking alot about you and wishing we are together and do all good things of life together... This are what i have been writing down and planing to do with you.......

Here are a few things I wish to do with you at some point in this lifetime:

Be your best friend.

Get caught with you in the rain.

Dance with you in the rain.

Stargaze on a clear night.

Watch the sunset together.

Spend all day with you doing nothing but making Love.

Moonlit walks on the beach.

Be more proud of you than I already am at this very moment.

Go on a carriage ride through the park.

Do a crossword together.

Go to brunch.

Have a disagreement (it could/will only make us stronger).

Go for a twilight horseback ride.

Watch a bad movie together.

Spend the rest of my life with you.

Have our picture taken together.

Eat ice cream with you.

Make love to you passionately.

Go to a museum together.

Talk to each other using only body language.

Give you space when you need it.

Accept you totally and completely - flaws and all (I already do).

Discuss current events in a heated debate.

Have you see the error of your ways from aforementioned heated debate and make mad, torrid love to you, in the midst of all that passion.

Carve our names into a tree/table.

Go for a walk at dusk together.

Be one with you.

Send you a singing telegram.

Spend all night thinking of 101 sweet things to do for you.

Hold you and gaze into your eyes and realize how much I love you...and tell you.

Gently run my hand across your cheek and look into your eyes.

Blindfold you and take you somewhere romantic.

Spend my life making you happy.

Spend my life making our family happy.

Feel your heartbeat.

See our unborn child/children in your eyes.

Go roller/ice skating together.

Give you a backrub just because of ALWAYS being honest with each other.

Go hiking/camping together.

Have our first fight, make up and feel a stronger bond because we very

successfully weathered the storm - together.

Marry you.

Laugh at someone together.

Share a plate of spaghetti.

Give you a stuffed animal just because.

Go on a fun family vacation and bring back the kind of memories movies are made of.

Treat you like my Lancelot.

Go on a road trip across America.

Count thunder together during a thunderstorm.

Envelop you in my soul.

Cook your favorite meal/meals.

Know you better than you know yourself.

Go to a Renaissance Fair.

Plant a tree in our yard together.

Look over at you during an office/military/family party and have you know

without me saying a word - that I love you.

Be able to say "I love you" in 89 different ways - in 89 different countries.

Hold you when you're at your saddest and comfort you when you need it the most.

Be the one you come to for that comfort and holding.

Wipe away the days' stresses and issues, with just one hug/kiss.

Grow old with you.

I hope you love for us to do all this sweetheart ? Pls write back and let me know what you like there and what you don't like Ok ?

I will be waiting to hear from you

Have a lovely Sunday and remember I Love and care so much about you

Your's Man

Eric..
#218828 by scooby101 Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:48 am
Hey Sweetheart,

I am so glad to hear from you again as i have been so worried why i haven't i hear from you for days now and was thinking you don't want me as your one and only Man anymore? Now i am happy and can understand the reason why i haven't read from you for some days now...Haven't you gotten another Phone yet??

I want you to know that i will love to hear your voice and i really want us to meet real soon and that's more reason why i have always love to see if we can meet on yahoo messenger and we can chatt as it's faster than sending email.... Just to let you know You set my heart on fire with just a glance. You don't know how my heart skips a beat when i read from you, how your very messages makes my insides feel out of place. Sometimes I wish I could just jump into the computer and run into your arms. I don't know how you feel for me, but I know how I feel for you. I really just want to see you happy, even if the person you marry turns out not to be me. True love is about the other person, it's not about yourself. I am willing to let you go where you want, but I hope that eventually you choose me. I Love You

I love you honey. You're my sunshine on a cloudy day, my warmth in the cold. You turn my frown upside-down. I'm lost without you and I just want us to be together. You're so special to me. I love you with all of my heart,body and soul and will always do...I love you from now until death do us part. Right now, you living so far away from me is killing me, but I know in my heart that we are doing the right thing. And, you are trying to get things straight so we can live there forever and spend a lifetime together. I don't want to lose you for anyone else or anything that anyone has to say about you. I want you to know that I love you from the deepest part of my heart. My love for you is unconditional. The love for you is so strong and the most powerful feeling that I have had in a long time and I am just at a lost for words when it comes to you. I just wish that their was another way that we could be together without living so far apart right at the time being. I want you to know that I love you and always will and there is nothing that will ever change that about how I feel...I love you.

Pls Love, I will like you send your cell phone number if you have gotten another one so i can call to hear your voice OK?

I Love You

Your's Man

Eric..
#220197 by scooby101 Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:04 am
Hey Love,

How are you doing and am sorry for the late reply as i am having a bad internet signal and that's more reason why i haven't get back to you... I must tell you are really the Woman i have always hope and Long for you... My heart, body and soul accept your love and feelings and i just can't resist it... You make me a proud Man and anytime i read from you, I always feel brand new and i also want you to know that am ready to your one and only Man.... I really miss and been thinking about you and i just hate the distance between us right now as its not helping... Please i really want us to plan on how we are going to meet soon cos i would love alot and it will be so fun for us meeting and holding each other and going around for shopping and having meal together...

Honey, you have changed my life completely. You're the one who makes me beautiful. You're the one who makes me strong. You're the one who makes me so important; you're everything to me..How lucky I am to find a woman like you...I really wish that you were near me for us to kiss and cuddle eachother so tight ..You really make me happy to have such woman like you and I want to do the same for you too. However, knowing that you love me so much make me a proud Man and i have always Love and adore you with all my heart, body and soul..

I'm going to be waiting for the Special day we will meet ,waiting for the day I will see you ... waiting to hear your voice on the phone. A little distance between us is driving me crazy, but it'll all work out just fine. So, I will just be waiting till the day we will be together.But, as I said before, you are my angel, my miracle. I never knew that someone like you was out there, just waiting for me to find them. Well, I found you,Sweetheart, and now that I have you, I'm never letting you go.. Its amazing how you don't even know how much you drive me wild.I went to bed last night with a vision of you next to me. I slept like a baby all night, because I was not feeling alone. When I awoke this morning to see if it was real or if it was a dream, realty hit me that it was only a dream. Very soon, I know that you will be right next me, and that I will not have to dream of it again because you will be right there so we can hold, hug and squeeze each other tight. Baby, I long to be there with you so I can help build you and support you, so that we can accomplish a whole lot together as husband and Wife ..Pls let's work in one hands and plan on how we will build our Life together and make things work for us... I Love You with all my heart, body and soul and will always do

Honey, I have to stop here now and will be waiting to read from you.

I Love you

Your's Man forever

Eric..