Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#218326 by AlanJones Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:59 am
Reply-to: [email protected] & [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +22362447777, +33751046352 & +32465928643

Dear Sir.
Greetings to you. I am Yaya Ibrahim..... Sir I will like to Invest in
your Country which I Can Transfer This Amount to your Account
(160,000,000.00 Million USD) to join Business with you is very
important to me to INVEST with your Company I have this Money during
the Libyan war which I will like to INVEST In One Company.

Also I can deliver this Amount to you to join Business with your
Company or you Can Come and Discuss with Custom Company Where the
Money is.

I represented Libyan Government Rural Developments Projects before the
revolution that ousted the Libyan leader Late Muammar Gaddafi to
death. I and my family run to Bamako Mali for our dear life because
we are constantly being targeted by the NTC rebels and there Sponsors
due to my true loyalist to late Muammar Gaddafi regime. I succeeded in
moving the Contract Funds and Gold out of Libya to Mali to avoid
confiscation by the ruling Government.

I seeking for your assistance to invest this property in your areas of
business and the choice of contacting you aroused from the
geographical nature of your business and that of your country,
particularly due to the sensitivity of the transaction and the
confidentiality therein, you will be rewarded handsomely for your,
assistance.

I would like to know your Position in assisting me to secure this
property; please feel very free to ask me any question you may need to
know and i will not hesitate to answer you.
Regards,
Mr.Ibrahim Yaya
Last edited by AlanJones on Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:04 am, edited 5 times in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#218327 by AlanJones Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:00 am
Alsalam alikoum my dear XXX,

like I said in last message i send to you I want to INVEST in one Company I write to acknowledge the receipt of your response and also to make it very clearer to you the circumstances of these properties. I was once a former big consultant of crown Oil Company in Libya. And after that i work as a top government functionary with the Libyan government during the regime of the late Moumar Ghadaffi. Like I attempted to explain to you in my first message; the funds are part of the things that I was able to take and ran away following the fall of Ghadaffi by the rebel-led NTC in Libya. It was part of the government fund and property which we would not want to give to the NTC since they toppled the government of Ghadaffi.

This is physical cash of (160,000,000.00 Million USD) which we parked in a consignment and deposited the boxes containing the funds with the customs here in Bamako Mali for safe keeping. But i declared the contents of the boxes as (CRYSTAL) so that the customs will not suspect the contents. I cannot take such amount of money cash to the bank for the fear of giving myself away to Libyan Government or to have the government of this country confiscate the money which is the main reason why I deposited the boxes with the customs for safe keeping.

Right now, I am searching for a reliable person whom i will invest this money in his country. For this reason I contacted you. If you should assist me with my request, then, i shall expect you to come to Bamako Mali, to meet with me, and I will take you to the customs where the boxes are deposited so that you can inspect the cash fund before we will discuss on investment plans, and will also sign MOU (memorandum of understanding) before I can release the funds to you for investment. After making all required agreements the customs agent will ship the boxes to your location through their network or any means you may advise. Send me your telephone numbers to call and explain things in details to you. Anticipating your rapid response,
Regards,

Mr.Yaya Ibrahim

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#218453 by AlanJones Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:18 am
Hello sir,
Thanks for your mail. Actually you have nothing to worry about as per your security because everything concerning this is 100% risk free. What I want from you is to come down here so that I will personally take you to the airport security vault where the boxes were deposited for you to see things yourself and same time verify the cash fund. After verifying everything both of us will sign MOU memorandum of understanding (contract) before the security agent will release and send the boxes containing the cash to your country. If possible on your arrival here you can set up a bank account in your name. Please let me know when you would be available to come here? Send me a copy of your international passport to prepare your entry visa. I am here with my wife and 4kids, after everything you will help us to secure a nationality in your country and also help me to invest this money in a very good lucrative business in your country.
Feel free to ask me anything you don’t understand, I will send you the receipt of the deposit that I received from customs here the day the deposit was made as soon as you indicate your interest in this.

You have nothing to be afraid of hence the deposit was made in a legal way to the customs here right there in the airport security vault, I will take you to the airport to see things yourself on your arrival.
Anticipating your rapid response,
Regards,
Ibrahim
+223 62447777

#218601 by AlanJones Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:01 am
Hello sir,
You sound so arrogant and insulting in your email and that is not the
best way to talk to people. Many of your country people are in Africa,
living well and making their living. Anyway, here in Bamako there is
no disease of Ebola, you can check online to see the effected
countries. If you want to be honest with me, I can make arrangement
with the agent here to deliver the boxes to your country after which I
shall join you. If I come there with my family we can conduct a test
so you can see that I and my family are free from any disease. What I
am interested is how to move the funds out of Mali and invest it in a
lucrative business to help my family, that’s my reason of contacting
you for assistance.
If you can speak English, I will call to explain more in details, I am
not forcing you to help me, but I can still explain things to you, if
interest you we can carry on, if not no problem. I can still find my
way out.
Best regards,
Ibrahim.

#218744 by AlanJones Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:38 am
Hello sir,
You have not been to Mali therefore, you don’t need to talk about Mali
and people living here, contact your XX Cooperation Office SDC and
Consular agency at B.P. 2386 Bamako Mali to know how many of your
country people living in Mali, at least I know many of your country
people here that works in gold mines, refinery etc… all countries in
the world have their people here even USA, France, Swiss, UK,
Australia etc… so don’t think that Mali is a forest where rabbits and
wild animals lives. We stay in the capital City of Mali called Bamako;
there is enough security here in Bamako, there are many UN peaces
keeping Armies here, France Armies and other European representatives.
Anyway, I will go to the Airport now to discuss with the fiduciary
agent to know the best and easy way to deliver the boxes in your
country without any government interruption and I will let you know my
findings with the agent. Meanwhile, send your contact address and your
identification because that what the agent will use to recognize you
once they arrive in your country.
Please can you please tell me more of your business plans? in which
area of investment would you want to invest this money? My plan is
once the boxes arrive there, I will join you immediately with my
family to discus on the investment plans.
Regards,
Ibrahim

#218929 by AlanJones Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:04 am
Dear XXX,
Sorry for my late reply, since yesterday i was making arrangement with the fiduciary agent on how to deliver the boxes to XXX hitch freely. All arrangement has been putting in place, and the agent is ready to depart because I have secured all the needed documents and payment of the security demurrages fees here at the airport.
However, there is an issue of fundamental importance that we need to discuss before this arrangement can be concluded. The fiduciary agent who serves as the courier of the consignment to XXX are never informed about the real content of the consignment they are carrying rather, it is only you as the recipient and beneficiary of the consignment that will know that the content is physical cash. I declared the contents of the boxes as (Artifacts and artistic materials) so that the customs will not suspect the contents and confiscate them.

The agent is never given any money for airport clearance and handling costs. This would be paid directly by you when the agent arrives there in XXX. What I am saying in essence is that once the agent arrives in XXX, he will meet with you and you will be expected to give him the clearance/handling costs to enable them clear up the consignments from the customs and deliver them to you. This is the standard procedure. At any rate, you must check that the content of the consignment is real cash and has not been swapped by anything else. If this arrangement is ok with you, then, do get back with me so that I can go ahead and conclude the arrangement with the fiduciary agent, and to sign the release of the boxes to XXX.

However, the total amount involved is USD$16,000.000.00, this funds was placed in Ten different boxes and each box contains UDS$16million. All in $100 note of 2010 denomination.

Already, I was made to pay for the shipment cost to XXX and as of today they have successfully secured all the diplomatic stickers including an authorization from Mali embassy proving that the boxes belongs to Mali embassy in XXX. All the diplomatic stickers and authorizations secured by the agent will permit them deliver to XXX without any government interruption. The fiduciary agent bringing the consignment insisted that they fly with private cargo jet marked strictly as diplomatic cargo. Consequently, I paid them for it and also paid for the insurance/ EU cross border certificate, all this cost me about USD$192,400.00, including the demurrages fees, quite frankly, the demurrage and transport were unexpected as I was hoping on paying them after the delivery but it was rejected on the grounds that all services are pay before service. There were monies that I have as savings for my personal needs and as it stands now, I only have money for my hotel accommodation here until the boxes arrives in XXX, from there you will transfer some money for me to buy my air ticket to join you there in XXX with my family for investment plans.

The agent has informed me that they need to deliver to someone already in XXX and since I will only be in XXX after the delivery, it becomes incumbent that they contact you on arrival so that you will take care of the clearing costs. I have been informed that the clearing cost at the airport there in XXX would be 17,500.00 Euro Only. You would be contacted to assist them to have this cleared up on arrival. This is of paramount importance to me as I need to ensure that everything is well taken care of. The fiduciary agent will contact you immediately on arrival and since you are there in XXX, it is important that you assist to have this cleared up first hand to avoid the customs raising eyebrows on why the diplomatic cargo is taking time to get cleared up.

The agent knows their job according to the chief security officer (COLONEL) he said they have been making delivery to some countries in Europe, Asian and USA without any problem, and that’s why they insisted to fly with private cargo jet marked strictly as diplomatic cargo and not with commercial jet. Also they marked the goods strictly as an embassy cargo with diplomatic seal on it. Before the jet will take off from here the agent will first fax the EU cross border certificate to Europe so that the jet will not be stopped by any authority in Europe. They said it’s their job that our duty is to provide the financial assistance 17,500euro they will need to pay the clearance in XXX and leave every other thing for them to handle.

Note; they did not know the real contents of the boxes because i declared the contents of the boxes as (Artifacts and artistic materials) so that the customs will not suspect the contents as it belongs to Embassy. So in any conversation you are having with them, do not disclose the real contents of the boxes to them to avoid government interruptions and may charge us as money launderers.

Please reply and let me know if you are ready to receive the boxes as to enable me give them go ahead with the delivery to XXX ASAP. My brother, you have nothing to worry about hence; every arrangement has been perfectly taking care by the authorities here.

Regards,
Ibrahim

#219236 by AlanJones Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:45 am
Dear Sir,
I am so happy because everything arrangement has been completed, and
the cargo jet will take off from Senou international airport Mali
Tomorrow 16th September at 11:45pm and will arrive CDG (Charles de
Gaulle Airport) in Paris to secure EU cross boarder certificate, from
there to XXX. They will be in XXX 17th September. The agent said
hence, they are traveling with a private cargo jet depending on the
time they finished clearances in France, they will communicate us with
the exact time they will be in XXX. But from their timing they
expect to be in XXX 17th September. He said they will fly in a way
to avoid having problem with any authorities; though he assured me
100% that they will get to XXX successfully because they have
already cleared everything with the authorities. Our duty now is to
pray for their safe arrival in XXX, once they arrived in XXX
everything will work accordingly because they have a cordial
relationship with the
authorities in Paris and XXX which they have already communicated
with them and reach a compromise. So be ready to receive them on the
17th.

My brother, let us pray together with one heart that their trip to
XXX will be a successful one.
The agent name; AHMED TOURE
Regards,
Ibrahim

#219406 by AlanJones Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:18 am
Hello XXX,
Good morning to you, what is going on my brother? The agent is already
in your country with the boxes and was calling you but you refused to
pick his calls why? You are just putting your phone busy. I even tried
to call you from Bamako same problem; what is going on? Have you
forgotten that the agent will arrive today? Please pick their call and
resolve this problem with them. You suppose to leave your phone on
because you know they will arrive today, please call them now to clear
the boxes because I don’t want your government to confiscate my money
please.
Regards,
Ibrahim

#219410 by AlanJones Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:05 am
Hello sir,
It is time for you to be serious and stop making fun of me, if you
know you were not serious with this transaction you would have told me
earlier instead of behaving funny now that agent is there in your
country, how did you mean that you don't have time to spend talking
with me? How did you mean that the agent is lying? he called me many
times this morning that your phone is always busy, and when i called
it's same busy tone and here is the exact number i dialed and same
number i gave to the agent; Tel: XXX
If this is not your direct number provide me with your direct number
to give them so they can call you to conclude this transaction as soon
as possible and deliver the boxes to you.
Regards,
Ibrahim

#219575 by AlanJones Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:21 pm
Hello sir,
Nice speaking with you today;
I contacted the agent Mr. Ahmed TOURE, and he told me that they tried many times yesterday to reach you with no avail, this morning the authorities in XXX airport started suspecting the cargo why it keeping too long to clear a diplomatic cargo, the suspect made them to take off back to Paris, right now they are in Paris. If you want them to return the boxes back to XXX call Mr. Ahmed TOURE immediately with this number and discus with him. +33751046352.
Please call him immediately for the delivery of the boxes to you, or you can fly down to Paris to meet with them. My brother, this agent knows their job and they are very careful if not, the XXX authority might like to scan the boxes to know the contents, and you know the implications if they find out that the boxes contain cash money? But since it was declared as a diplomatic cargo that is why they return to Paris to avoid interruption by Swiss authority. You know, a diplomatic cargo doesn’t suppose to take much time to clear and since they were unable to get you online yesterday that’s why they return back Paris immediately to safeguard the boxes.

Please contact Mr. TOURE immediately: +33751046352
Regards,
Ibrahim YAYA

#219610 by AlanJones Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:09 am
Hello sir,
I don’t know why you like to insult people very easy. Imagine, you are
calling the agent an idiot. My brother, you have to mind the way you
insult people it’s very wrong for an educated man like you. However,
you got everything wrong because the agent was in XXX yesterday
because they called me several times yesterday with XXX numbers. My
brother, I paid them for this job and I don’t see any reason why they
have to joke with this. Yesterday when they called me they were in
XXX, because they called me with XXX numbers.
I don’t know how much it will cost you to make call to France? You
said you won’t be wasting your money calling the agent how, have you
forgotten that they brought our boxes, so if you make call of 10 euro
or less to them it will be a waste for you?
Anyway, I will inform him to call you tomorrow morning your time.

You can also call or email him; [email protected] Tel: +33751046352
Regards,
Ibrahim Yaya

#219755 by AlanJones Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:59 am
My dear friend,
This is not the way to do business, I regret why I contacted you for the first time because you are just there insulting everybody as if others are bunch of shit and you alone is the best man on earth. The Agent told me how you insulted him even you insulted his mother for no reason? After insulting him you cut off your phone and tell him he should go ahead and do whatever he want to do with the boxes. Yesterday he called you and you shouted at him that if he is not in XXX he should not call you again then you cut off the phone, what is the problem with you? Anyway, I can’t blame you I will only blame myself for contacting you for this. Remember, you did not pay for his services I was the one who paid, your duty is to receive the boxes not to insult people.

By the way, why can’t you call him if you are really sure of what you are saying? Didn’t i gave you his number? If you are serious to make this business with me why can’t you make common call? Nothing proves me that you are serious as you can’t even make common call only insulting people as if you are a kid?

Anyway, thank you very much, I have contacted one investor in Belgium to help me retrieve the boxes, my agent will deliver the boxes immediately to Belgium and I will be traveling to Belgium next week to receive my part of the money from the investor. Once again thank you for everything, your assistance is no more needed because I have found a competent and sincere investor who is willing to help me with this. I can’t work with somebody like you who have no respect for himself and other people, a family man like you, and an educated man like you always behave like 5yrs old boy. I wonder how you conduct business with people there in your country?
Regards,

#219832 by AlanJones Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:30 am
Hello sir,
Let me start by saying that I appreciate wholly your painstaking
explanations as regards your conversation with the agent man Ahmed
TOURE. However, it is imperative to re-iterate the fact that I have
100% confidence in your business acumen to investing the funds
legitimately and appropriately in XXX. What I am saying in essence
is that I trust that you will use your discretion to make the right
judgment on the investment of the fund into a very lucrative and
legitimate business ventures in XXX as soon as the boxes arrives
there.

The agent man Ahmed TOURE delivered the boxes to Brussels in Belgium
this morning and will be returning back to Bamako tomorrow, the boxes
were deposited in the transistor office in Brussels Belgium, the
investor man called me that he is not presently in Brussels that he
travelled to Germany for an urgent business meeting that once he
return from his trip he will meet the transistor to retrieve the
boxes. But if you really want us to complete this transaction that we
have already started together, I will give you the transistor number
in Brussels Belgium to call him and know how they will bring in the
boxes to XXX If you are ready to receive the boxes this time, I
will contact the transistor as well to inform them that you are the
original beneficiary of the boxes, that they should give you an
accelerated attention once you call them.

Anticipating your rapid response,
Regards,
Ibrahim

#219918 by AlanJones Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:48 pm
Hello sir,
The transitor name and phone in Belgium. Mr. NOVIA DAVID
Tel: +32 465 92 86 43.
Please call him for the delivery. I have informed him about you.
Regards.

#220157 by AlanJones Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:03 am
Hello sir,
Here is Mr. David email address as you requested: [email protected]
Have you called him as you promised yesterday?
Regards,
Ibrahim YAYA