Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#218960 by AlanJones Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:07 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Emails: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +27719833965

Good Day,

I write to you based on a request by an investor who needs to invest his funds in your country. My name is Rev.Moswen Mothudi (Esq.) an attorney/solicitor here in Nairobi Kenya. . Our Law firm most times represents the interests of very wealthy investors mainly from South and North Africa. Due to the sensitivity of their position they hold in their organization and the unstable investment environment of their countries, they prefer to channel/move majority of their funds into more stable economies and developing nations where they can get good yield for their money and its safety.

This reserved group of individuals, whom our firm personally holding there asset instructed and approached us with a mandate to seek for a firm or an individual such as yourself who has the experience and capacity to receive their assets and re-invest it into a good lucrative investment you will recommend.

Kindly let us know your acceptance to this offer also you should furnish us with full comprehensive draft of your terms and condition. We also need to know about the area or idea of investment plans you are to propose. Once we are convinced of your capacity to handle these assets we will then provide you with all necessary information including the unmentioned amount involved.

Do to nature of this mail all reply should be sent to only this Email: ([email protected])

Sincerely

yours,

Rev. Moswen Mothudi
Last edited by AlanJones on Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#218962 by AlanJones Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:08 am
From Moswen Mothudi - [email protected]

Dear Sir

Thanks for your mail and your acceptance to work with us in this investment project.

First, I will like to explain in details, all issues relating to the investor, the investment capital and the degree of involvement required from you in this investment project.

First of all, it is important that you know the foundation of this transaction and my relationship with you is TRUST, I want you to open your heart and be very honest and transparent with me because I am about to entrust my lives into your hands. As long as we remain truthful to each other, we shall be successful and established for life.

In order to ensure that you do not implicate me in this deal if you are no longer interested to continue, please delete the documents, I send to you. I hope you understand. I have to maintain my job incase you decide to pull out at any time. We have not meet each other yet however I believe that we will have a good opportunity to meet with each other for sharing purposes after this inheritance is transferred to your Account and I travel to meet with you for sharing and investments.

The investor has in the past one year sold all her fix assets domiciled in South Sudan and Sudan for political reasons and liquidated other assets and deposited the funds in a bank in Sudan. This was a special arrangement to avoid public eyes on his financial activities and to deter any political opponent of his from using this against him. The funds are well secured and will be moved from Sudan to South Africa via a special arrangement.

Your participation in this project will depend on the strategy you will work out for quality placement of these funds that will fetch good returns. It is expected that when funds are placed for different investments that it should be able to return a certain percentages within 5 years.

You are therefore required to play a very high role in evacuation of this investment capital from a South African Bank to your country. You will also guide the investor properly in the areas you deemed fit that will be the perfect sectors to delve into as regards to the entire investment placement.

I request that you kindly forward a summary of your company’s activities and its previous involvement in handling huge investments and the areas in details, where you intend to invest and their marginal annual profits after tax.

These are the key factual data about the investor:

(a) The investor is Mr. Riek Machar former Vice president of South Sudan
(b) The investment amount available is $200Million USD

We agreed to involve you in this investment project because we anticipate that you should have a high level of professional credentials and appropriate investment managerial experience to qualify for this position. We look forward for a long-term consistent performance with a high point of investing fund in sectors that will yield great turn-around profits.

For your information, the investor has chosen to be silent in the investments project; every detail for this joint venture will be worked out and presented to you/your company for study and acceptance in an agreement document which will be signed between the parties.

Finally, do confirm your readiness to work with us in this regards ASAP.

Rev. Moswen Mothud

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#219425 by AlanJones Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:15 pm
Dear XXX

Thanks again for your last mail,

Because of the peculiar nature of the funds in question and the investor’s position and the environment, we figured out that it will be best to get the investment funds out of Sudan first and there after evacuate it from South Africa.

Note: The investor is Mr. Riek Machar former Vice president of South Sudan and the investment amount available is $200Million USD

Under the power and trust vested on me by the investor over his assets, I am happy to inform you that we are willing and ready to partner with you. Please be advised that due to the nature of these funds, an arrangement is already in place for a successful movement of the funds, we can only execute the evacuation and relocation as directed by the local authorities where the funds are being located and that of the top bankers assisting us. For the purposes of smooth and hitch free transaction. The transaction has been divided in phases as follows:

PHASE 1:
The funds are currently with the treasury of National Bank of Sudan in Khartoum. Due to current financial sanctions placed on Omar al-Bashir led government of Sudan that has made it impossible to make any bank transfer outside Sudan, we have secured a signed Non-disclosure agreement with the head of National Bank of Sudan under the approval of the country finance head to evacuate these funds to Republic of South Africa in the means of oil transaction between the two countries.

Before this bilateral exchange take place, we must have understanding with you as our Fund Manager and Foreign Partner to agree to make yourself available in South Africa for a meeting and to sign all relevant documents relating to our proposed business relationship. The funds shall be placed on an escrow account at a particular bank in South Africa under an internal arrangement with the assistance of the top bank directors. Upon your arrival, you will open an account with a particular local bank in South Africa in your name or company's name for the deposit of the funds for onward movement.

For this assignment, my client (Investor) has agreed to offer to you 10% of each amount you receive and 5% will be set aside for offset of all expenses incurred, such as taxes both in South Africa and that of your country if any while 85% is for the actual investment in your country. Please note that the transaction will pass through all legal processes and will not violet your country monetary laws. There is a draft MOU to this task which you will sign upon your acceptance to the terms and conditions.

PHASE 2

Once the funds has been successfully transferred to your local bank in your country for the proposed investment, and after the deduction of your 10% commission and possibly the 5% for tax expenses, the balance of 85% will be re-invested. An investment agreement which will capture the sharing ratio of the ROI will be signed for a specified number of years agreed as the case maybe. A draft JV investment agreement to this task, you will sign upon your acceptance to our terms and conditions.

Finally, kindly send a well detailed summary of your business plan for my Client's record and approval. Once approved, a letter of intent (LOI) will be issued by the Investor and a copy sent to you. Our expectation on ROI is 7& 8% per annual and this is already captured in the Investment Agreement.

The entire process will take us about (3) working days upon your arrival in South Africa. Please advise your nearest date of arrival in Johannesburg-South Africa. Thank you once more for your time and I look forward to concluding this transaction with you in the nearest future. Await your urgent response.

Rev.Moswen Mothudi
Anderson & Associates Law Firm

#219625 by AlanJones Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:20 am
Dear sir,

Kindly provide me with your telephone number so we can discuss in person or you can call me on my number.
+ 27 719833965
regards

#219959 by AlanJones Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am
Dear Sir,

Kindly resend the business plan as it did not come out okay. By Fax no +27 115076427

Regards
Moswen