Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#218126 by AlanJones Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:55 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2348051122623 & +447700077090, +442036952379 & +34631716622

Dear Sir,

How are you today, hope your fine? Please is to let you know that every arrangement have been made regarding to your fund to be deliver to you over there in cash to your country which is 10.4million usdollars, because of the problem which the bank has involved in 13th July 2005 that is why the bank decided to made the funds available to you in a way it will be easy for you,

And again the entire management of the bank made it clear that the fund will be send to you in cash via the bank agent and the bank representative in your country there. so I will be waiting to hear from you as soon as you read my mail so that I can go to the bank again to know every arrangement regarding to the bank agent and the bank representative to proceed to your country immediately for the
delivery.

Please you are advice to forward all your information again and A copy of your international passport or driving License

(1)Your full name..........................

(2)Your occupation ..............................

(3)Your marital status ..........................

(4)Your full residential address.............

(5)Your phone number .........................

(6)Your Age........................... .................

(7)Your Id card.......................... ............

I am waiting for your urgent response. Thanks and remain
blessed as always!

Please contact me via: [email protected], ,

Advocate Vecera C,Kato
Last edited by AlanJones on Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:01 am, edited 5 times in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#218127 by AlanJones Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:57 pm
From advocate alzander vecera kato - [email protected]

Dear XXX,

With due respect, thanks for your response particularly accepting to help me move out the fund to your possession. I am very sorry you do not hear English very well, but the purpose is to releasing the $10.4M Dollars to you. Therefore please send us your contact address; I.D card or your passport; banking details and your phone number for easy communication.

Actually, I really I went to the bank and discovered your name was among the names in the voucher which was prepared as those who have outstanding unpaid contract payments. I tried to find out how your name was included as you may not be aware of such deal, I was told that the names were extracted from the computer data. In any case that is the information so far. Since you are kin of putting up such claims let me direct you to the right person you can talk to for more detailed information, so that our bank representative will be dispatch for your consignment delivery to your door step in your country because it has to be cash collection or bank to bank transfer, so whatever is your decision, you let me know immediately today. You can now see why your passport or I.D is needed. It is needed for identification, verification and for security. So I think it is not out of place you send it to us.
The contact person is Dr.TUNDE LEMO(International Remittance Office),Central Bank of Nigeria. Email address [email protected].+234-8051122623. Please contact him now for more details concerning your fund release.

I await your response.
Thanks,
Advocate Vecera Anakr Kato
Admins Oaths/Legal Advisers/Public Notaries
AAA/SAN/SCJ/LA/CBN-2014

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#218317 by AlanJones Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:53 am
Dear XXX
Thank you for your mail. I do appreciate that sent the required information for this transfer of your fund ($10.4MDollars).
I have without wasting time forwarded your contact to international Remittance Office, Central Bank of Nigeria for due process of your fund transfer since it has to be bank to bank transfer.
The contact person is Dr.TUNDE LEMO(International Remittance Office),Central Bank of Nigeria. Email address [email protected].+234-8051122623. He will be contacting you for more details concerning your fund release.

I await your response.
Thanks,
Advocate Charles Cole
AAA/SAN/SCJ/LA/CBN-2014

#218319 by AlanJones Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:24 am
From tunde lemo - [email protected]

From the Manager,
International Remittance Office,
Central Bank of Nigeria,
Direct Tel: + 234-01-8965520 ext.105
Email: [email protected]

Attention: XXX
Address: XXX

Sir,
PAYMENT INSTRUCTION FOR THE SUM OF $10.4M DOLLARS(ONE POINT FOUR MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS ) .

We wish to inform you that we have received your message and also instructions from Advocate Vecera Kato to effect the transfer of the above sum to your banking details at XXX Bank, XXX, Account Name: XXX, IBAN XXX, BIC: XXX, Acct No: XXX

We wish to inform you that we will have to follow the due process of transfers in line with the Banking and allied matters acts acceptable worldwide.

I sincerely apologize for the delay in getting back to you due to some unforeseen circumstances which caused by a shift in regulatory policies since the new Governor of CBN commence activities at CBN. The management of our firm in its extra-ordinary meeting held today Monday 8th Sept agreed to transfer your fund to your account details provided To avoid any future delay or occurrence we quickly made contacts and went into agreement with Shanghai Hong Kong Offshore Credit Union,UK which is a courier company/ Bank that handles security items to reputable organizations.
The official of Shanghai Hong King Offshore Credit Union UK has been adequately briefed and may be contacting you today or tomorrow. Please endeavour to give them your maximum cooperation so that he will transfer the fund into your bank..
Note that the name of the Mangaer is MR.FRANKLYN CHARLES and he will contact you as soon as possible for your claims.

Please let me know as soon as he contacts you so that we can follow up with the process.
We are sorry for the inconveniences the delay in the transfer might have caused you.
Thanks,
Mr.Tunda Lemo
International Remittance Office
+ 234-8121956316

#218463 by AlanJones Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:50 am
From the Manager,
Central Bank of Nigeria,

Sir,
PAYMENT INSTRUCTION FOR THE SUM OF $10.4M DOLLARS(ONE POINT FOUR MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS ) .

We will be expecting the update from you as the Shanghai Hong Kong Offshore Credit Union.UK contact you. Please make sure you follow their instruction that will enable them transfer the fund into your naccount immediately and there is no time to waste in this exercise.
Yours in Service

Thanks,
Mr.Tunda Lemo
+ 234-8121956316

#218699 by AlanJones Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:28 am
From the Manager,
Central Bank of Nigeria,

Sir,

You will have to exercise patients, I contacted the SHANGHAI HONG KONG OFFSHORE CREDIT UNION.UK and Mr.Franklyn Charles confirmed to me that they were busy yesterday and today and will be contacting you possibly tomorrow or next.

Yours in Service

Thanks,
Mr.Tunda Lemo
+ 234-8121956316

#218700 by AlanJones Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:29 am
Dear XXX
How are you? What is the situation? Have you heard from the Shanghai Hong Kong Bank,UK and what is the progress of the fund transfer into your account? Please do let me know be I am here to guide you.
I await your response.

Thanks,

Advocate Charles Cole
AAA/SAN/SCJ/LA/CBN-2014

#218701 by AlanJones Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:32 am
From the Manager,
Central Bank of Nigeria,

Sir,

I hope you were able to hear from the Shanghai Hong Kong offshore Credit Union.UK our paying bank because Mr.Franklyn Charles of the Shanghai Hong Kong in charge of your fund transfer promised me they will contact you today?
It is very important you follow their instruction so that they will quickly transfer the fund into your bank account.
Yours in Service

Thanks,
Mr.Tunda Lemo
+ 234-8121956316

#218726 by AlanJones Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:35 am
From [email protected]

From The Desk of:Mr. Charles Franklyn
Shanghai Hong Kong Offshore Credit Union UK
SHOCU Building
70 Oxford Street, Manchester
M1 5NH,
United Kingdom
Email:[email protected]
Tel: +44-203-6952379

ATTN:XXX

Be inform that we have received notification that you are the
beneficiary of the FUND in our custody.

You advised to send us your below information to enable us forward it to
the verification department carry out their verification process and
submit their recommendation for the release of your fund.

1.Your Identification
2,Your mobile phone number only:........................................
3,Your Fax and phone number:.......................................
4,Your contact address:.....................................................
5,Your full names.................................................
6,occupation:..............................................................
7,Total amount:.....................................................
8,Documents proving your legibility to the fund.

Awaiting your prompt compliance to enable us serve you better.

Yours Sincerely
Charles Franklyn
Director/CEO
Reply to our official email above,

SF/tsP.S
If this email has reached you in error please disregard it and its
contents, and we

apologize for any inconveniences arising from such. Note that as much as
we try to make all

our customers satisfied with our
services, we are indemnified from any erroneous information supplied in
your file

#218821 by AlanJones Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:31 am
From The Desk of:Mr. Charles Franklyn
Shanghai Hong Kong Offshore Credit Union UK
SHOCU Building
70 Oxford Street, Manchester
M1 5NH,
United Kingdom
Email:[email protected]
Tel: +44-203-6952379

Dear Sir,

This is to confirm the receipt of your email.

Quickly send the remaining information as detail below.

1.Your Identification either drivers license or international passport
scan copy
2,Total amount:.....................................................
3,Documents proving your legibility to the fund.

Awaiting your prompt compliance to enable us serve you better.

Yours Sincerely
Charles Franklyn
Director/CEO
Reply to our official email above,

SF/tsP.S
If this email has reached you in error please disregard it and its
contents, and we

apologize for any inconveniences arising from such. Note that as much as
we try to make all

our customers satisfied with our
services, we are indemnified from any erroneous information supplied in
your file

#218822 by AlanJones Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:32 am
Dear XXX
Thank you for your mail. Okay,I have written the bank now and I wait to hear from them and i will let you know.

Thanks,
Advocate Charles Cole

#218823 by AlanJones Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:36 am
Central Bank of Nigeria,
XXX
Sir,
But I like truth, and you would have told me the truth. Information reaching us from MR.FRANKLYN CHARLES of the Shanghai Hong Kong Offshore Credit Union.UK today report that they have contacted you and requested a certain information from you. But you only sent your phone number and name to them.Why haven’t you provided it for them to effect your payment?
Yours in service
Mr.Tunde Lemo
Central Bank of Nigeria(CBN)
+234-8121956316

#218967 by AlanJones Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:22 am
Dear XXX,
Thank you for your mail especially forwarding what is requested from you to me. It is an indication that we are making progress in ensuring that your fund is release to you via the shanghai hong kong offshore credit union where it is deposited.
Please it is my kind appeal that you try send it to them today the complete information as that will swiftly release the fund to you. This will motivate the bank to quickly carry out the noble function mandated to them.
I will be expecting your p[ositive response today.
Thank you,
Advocate Vecera Kato

#218973 by AlanJones Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:20 pm
Central Bank of Nigeria,
Brazil
Sir,
I have seen the request of the documents and certain information and I have confirmed from the bank the need of it and it is in order. Make sure you provide it for them immediately as you can see this is what is holding the transfer of the fund into your bank account.
I expect to hear you have done as directed

Yours in service
Mr.Tunde Lemo
+234-8121956316

#218975 by AlanJones Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:22 pm
Central Bank of Nigeria,
Brazil
Sir,
If you do not have the document proving your legality,please let MR.FRANKLYN CHARLES of SHANGHAI HONG KONG OFFSHORE CREDIT UNION,UK know so that he will advise you on how to get it because it is very important you forward it to them

Yours in service
Mr.Tunde Lemo
+234-8121956316