Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#216292 by AlanJones Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:32 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Emails: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. No.: +221768441402 , +447031880827, +447031880737, +442074704201, +447031831457, +447031832124, +221780195506, +221765898644, +221338261030 , +221766570239 & +221765238333

Hi dear! my name is Mabella Albert,I saw your email as i was searching through business email contact and i have something important to discuss with you. please contact me with my email address ( [email protected] ) I will be waiting for your mail because I have very important thing to tell you.
Last edited by AlanJones on Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:22 am, edited 8 times in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#216294 by AlanJones Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:45 am
From Albert Mabella Sandra - [email protected]

Thanks for your mail,I will really like to have a good talk and partnership with you,and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you.i hope that you are fine and healthy today over there?i am doing just fine although is not always easy here. you may wonder how i reach you without knowing you actually i got your email contact through Google search of your country national chamber of commerce email data base.

I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here.I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I'm received from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved father meanwhile I wanted to escape to Europe but she hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my father's File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar Republic of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to as all my relatives ran away in the middle of the political war fought in my country between Laurent Gbagbo and Ouattarah. The only person i have now is Rev.father Emmanuel George who is the pastor of the Dagana compassion Service Volunteers center in here in Dakar, he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i live in the females hostel.

My father of blessed memory late Dr.Albert Atupensa was CEO Atupensa Oil Industrial Company plc in Ivory Coast West Africa,before his untimely death he deposited the sum of four million seven hundred and fifty thousand British pounds in a bank with my name as the next of kin. However i shall forward you with the necessary document's on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund in your country.I will also like to complete my academic studies in your Country which you will help me to recommend a nice medical Higher Institution.I was studying Heath science before the killing of my parents by the Rebels and was a second year student in the University.

It is my intention to compensate you with 30% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address and my and the pastor phone number +221768441402 only for confidential purposes ask of Sandra or Mabella Albert when you call and he will send for me.

As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will send you the contact of the bank immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.

Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please i beg you not to disclose it.

Sincerely

Mabella Sandra

Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#217645 by AlanJones Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:20 am
Thank you dear hope that you are fine and healthy? i am very happy that you are interested in me like i am that is the reason that i contacted you.

Well i want to ask you if i can trust you and then give you the bank contact please confirm to me that you are honest and sincere so that i will give you the bank contact i have already let know my intention to use you as my trustee.

Thank you i am waiting your reply and i pray that God protect you and bless you.

Sincerely

Mabella

#217673 by AlanJones Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:40 am
Hello Dear..

Warm greetings from my heart, and how are you doing today,i believe you are doing great and that you are also in good health over there in your country. thank you so much for your kind words care and love.now that you said that i can trust you more i send you the bank details.

Dear thank you for your desire and God fearing mind and heart to help me,now i want you to make immediate contact with the bank where my late father deposited the money as i have already informed them about you as my partner, while contacting them, tell them you are my foreign partner that will help me in the transferring of my late father's money into your bank account for investment and management purposes in your country also give them your full information.

So in light of the above, i will like you to use this information below to contact the bank as regards to the fund transfer issue.i have mapped out 25% out of the total money for your assistance and also 5% for any expenses that might come up in this transfer.

My dear i am glad that God has just brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and i will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage this amount of money.

Here is the contact of the bank to write them :

Mr.David Nish
Director - Transfer Officer
STANDARD LIFE BANK SCOTLAND
UNITED KINGDOM

Emails: [email protected]
[email protected]
Telephone Number : +44 703 188 0827
or +44 703 188 0737
Fax Number:: +44(0)2074704201

My late Father's Bank Coordinate
Name of Depositor: Dr. Albert Atupensa
Name of Next of Kin: Miss Mabella Sandra Albert
Amount Deposited: British Pounds 4,750.000.00
Date Deposited: 2nd June, 2005
Account Ref No. 110/3335669969

PLEASE COPY THE NOTE BELOW AND FWD IT TO THE BANK

Dear Sir David Nish,
It is a great pleasure to write you Sir in regards to the information pass across to me by one Miss Mabella Sandra Albert whose father’s name is late Dr Albert Atupensa and the father has an account no 110/3335669969 in your Bank. Miss Mabella Sandra Albert in several occasion has communicated with me over E-Mail to assist her receive a funds valued at 4.750.000.00 British pounds which her late father deposited with your Bank.I do here by demand that according to advise of Miss Mabella Sandra Albert that your bank should grant our request by transferring the said funds into my account in my country,I will appreciate if my request is urgently granted.
Thanks.
God bless you as I wait to hearing from you,
Take care and have a nice day.

Yours Lovely,
Mabella Sandra

#218136 by AlanJones Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:49 am
From new email address Mabella Albert - msmabelll[email protected]

I hope that you are fine and healthy there in your country? i am so worried as i have not read from you for some days now. tell me have you contacted the bank,and what did they say? please reply me with words as i am very worried about all these silent.

Thank you and may God bless and protect you for me.

Sincerely

Mabella

#218237 by AlanJones Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:37 pm
From STANDARD LIFE BANK SCOTLAND - [email protected]

STANDARD LIFE BANK PLC.
Registered In Scotland.Registered No.SC286832
Standard Life House, 30 Lothian Road, Edinburgh
EH1 2DH.
Email Address: [email protected]
[email protected]
TEL : +447-031-831-457
TEL :+447-031-832-124
8th- 09- 2014

FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION XXX .

XXX ,

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation / Wire Transfer to write you in respect to the mail which we receive from you.
Actually we have earlier been informed about you by the young lady miss Sandra who is (the next of kin to her late father's deposit in our bank here) that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with this bank.

Late . Dr. Albert Atupensa is one of our late customers with sum substantial amount (4.750.000.00 Pounds) he deposited with us before his death.

Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin.However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund to your bank, we will like you to send the followings immediately to our bank:

1. A power of attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf.

Note: This Power of attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer ( since the money is originated from Africa and the Girl is Currently residing in Senegal )

2. The death certificate of Her deceased father confirming his death.

3. A copy of fund deposit certificate issued to her deceased father by our bank during the fund placement.

4. An Affidavit of support from Senegalese high court there in Africa .

Note: The above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest, yours and the next of kin after the transfer has been made.

These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is made within 48hrs from when we receive the above named documents.

We promise to give our customers the best services.

Sincerely In Service
Mr.David Nish
( Transfer Operation Department )

This website is designed to inform residents of the United Kingdom. Standard Life Assurance Limited (SC286833), Standard Life Bank plc * (SC173685), Standard Life Client Management Limited (SC193444) and Standard Life Savings Limited (SC180203) registered in Scotland at Standard Life House, 30 Lothian Road, Edinburgh EH1 2DH. Standard Life Investments Limited (SC123321) and Standard Life Investments (Mutual Funds) Limited (SC123322) are both registered in Scotland at 1 George Street, Edinburgh EH2 2LL. Standard Life Healthcare Limited is registered in England (02123483) at Marshall Point, 4 Richmond Gardens, Bournemouth BH1 1JD. All companies authorized and regulated by the Financial Services Authority (* except for Standard Life Bank plc "Buy to Let" Hi

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.83.233.132
Originating ISP: Clients-adsl
City: Dakar
Country of Origin: Senegal
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Also sent from Standard Life Bank Scotland - [email protected]

#218322 by AlanJones Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:33 am
My Dear..
How are you today? I believe you are doing well.God will bless and reward you for every effort you are making to see me out from this horrible situation i found myself today.

Dear I can see what the bank is demanding before they will transfer my money to your position .the only problem we have now is the Power of Attorney and affidavit of oat which the bank said that it will be issued by a lawyer here in Senegal for me to sign my signature on it.

After reading your mail, i discussed it with Rev and he gave me the contact of this lawyer, Barrister Clemence.He is one of the lawyers working with the united nations here in Dakar Senegal,I will want you to contact him on both phone and email telling him that you are my foreign partner that you need his services to prepare a power of attorney that will enable you transfer my 4.750,000,00 Million Pound.from ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC to your account on my behalf due to my refugee status.

Presently i have my Late Father Death Certificate and Deposit Certificate with me here which i will give to the lawyer to send to you when you contact him.
His contact information is as follow;

EQUAL RIGHT CHAMBERS
Rue 48, Laminu Guaye Street,Dakar.
Dakar Senegal.
Dr, Barrister Clemence.
phone +221-78 0195506
Email; [email protected]

Sincerely

Mabella

#218431 by AlanJones Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:31 pm
From Barrister Clement - [email protected]

EQUAL RIGHT CHAMBERS ET ASSOCIATE
RUE 48:LAMINU AVENUE LAMINE GUEYE DAKAR SENEGAL.
Barr. Dr: Barrister Clemence
EMAIL: [email protected]
TEL / FAX :+221 765898644
Fax No: 221 33 826 1030
OUR REF: JLC/01541 REF: LMC/0654

Notice:XXX.

Sequel to to your mail and following my verification's at the high court these morning on how to prepare a power of attorney and affidavit of oath for you and your partner .

There is no risk on your data which is for the authorization letter and affidavit of oath that will enable you to stand on her behalf to transfer her money to your account in your country as a legal prove.

Prior to my enquirers from the high court here in Dakar Senegal these morning,i was made to understood from the mail the bank sent you, that there are four documents required by them before the transfer of the money to your account.

1.A copy of Death certificate of her father
2.A copy of His Statement of account.(which she already have)

It's now remaining the other two documents,which is power of attorney and the affidavit of oath which will enable the Bank to deal with you on behalf of your partner.

In view of above , it will cost the sum of $550 ( Five Hundred and fifty Dollar) for authentication of the power of attorney,and $475 ( Four Hundred and seventy five Dollar) for swearing of the affidavit of oath at the federal high court here before it becomes valid,$ 75 ( Seventy Five Dollar) for notary stamping at the notary office before it will go out from Senegal here And my legal processing fee $825 ( Eight Hundred and Twenty Five Dollar).

Total sum to be send is { $1925 dollars (One thousand Nine hundred and Twenty five Dollars) only to get everything done.

To speed the process as you want it. You are to make your payment direct to our chamber here in Dakar Senegal through our accountant officer,via any fastest way you wishes.Western Union or Money Gram Transfer Agents in your country of residence which is the fastest way of sending money this will enable our noble office prepare and validate the power of attorney here in the high court and notary public respectively or you come here by yourself.

Below is our accountant officer information's which you will use to send your processing fee to EQUAL RIGHT CHAMBERS and we will receive it from the bank here,or still you wish to come in person.

Receiver Name::Mr Desmond Kalabary

Contact our immediately once your fee is made via email or the office phone number provided here to enable us to start up the process immediately which will be complete in two days after receiving the processing fee from you.Remember,in two working days of receiving the money from you the documents will be ready to be posted to the bank and you respectively.our noble firm hope to serve you more better soonest.

EQUAL RIGHT CHAMBERS
Rue 48: Laminu Street Gueye Dakar
Dakar :: Senegal
Dr: Barrister Clemence
Phone +221 765898644
Email: [email protected]

#218742 by AlanJones Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:31 am
Dear XXX, i hope that you are fine there today? really i am not fine as i have not get any news from you since two days now hope that all is fine and well? i have been expecting to hear your news please kindly let me know how things is going so that my mind will be calm and complete.

Thank you may God bless and protect you for me and have a wonderful day..

Sincerely

Mabella

#218743 by AlanJones Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:34 am

TEL / FAX :+221 765898644
Fax No: 221 33 826 1030

Attention XXX..

Sequel to your mail and respond towards Equal Right Chambers and Associates first mail to you, we have carefully gone through your details and any reason you chose not to use the directed means of sending your fee you are free to explain to us in full.

Meanwhile to avoid waste of time in securing and posting you the two needed documents the bank demands we advice you for the fastest way of money transfer, but like you said and request our bank account our accountant will furnish you with the details shortly, but meanwhile we require you to send to our firm the following details to start the process.

First..Your Date of Birth
Second... Your country of Origin
Third..... Your occupation
Fourth......Marital Status.
Fifth.....Direct Phone Number or Cellphone.

Note XXX these are useful information's that we would require from you to enable us in the process of securing the document's, when we receive your mail our accountant will furnish you with the bank account details.

Once again thank you for your cooperation as our firm is ready to offer you our best services.

EQUAL RIGHT CHAMBERS
Rue 48 :: Laminu Street Gueye
Dakar Senegal
Barrister Clemence
Phone:: +221766570239

#218830 by AlanJones Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:52 am
The fake barrister uses the phone number +221766570239 to call victims.

#218832 by AlanJones Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:54 am
Thank you dear XXX i am glad that you are fine just that you are busy i pray that everything will move fine and fast so that we can start the new face of investment together in your country and i will finish my studies too.

Plese dear i only want you to follow through all details from the bank and barrister so that we are not going to make any mistake on these as these is the only hope and thing that my late parents left me my dear, but i am sure in you as i have a complete trust in you. is true that my condition is not good here now,but i know that it will soon end. dear you said that you got a mail from the lawyer what did they say to you can you tell me? thank you and God bless you and protect you i am waiting your reply.

Sincerely

Mabella

#218849 by AlanJones Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:08 am

TEL / FAX :+221 766570239
Fax No: 221 33 826 11 030

Attention XXX..

Thank you for the following details that you have forwarded to us XXX, i am happy to inform you that we have open a file of your name and your partner Miss Mabella Albert in order to secure the two needed document's. i have tried calling you these morning and it seems the line is not clear as i cannot hear the voice from your end,kindly call me directly when you receive these mail or send me email immediately.

Now XXX Equal Right Chamber and Solicitors look forward to providing your with the best service that you need from our noble firm here in Dakar Senegal. here below is the details and useful information's of the bank for the payment of your fee through our bank.

BANK Name =United Bank For Africa ( U.B. A )
Account ::: Name =Zion Obey Ogaga
Bank ::: CODE =SN153
Brance::: Code =01302
Account:: Number =302010018137
Key =47
Swift code =UNAFSNDA
IBAN=SN1530130230230201001813747

Once again XXX thank you for your trust in our firm i look forward to your quick response towards these mail,note that you will have to send the payment slip our email so that the account can follow through the banking procedures, you can scan us a copy of your payment slip and send via email.

EQUAL RIGHT CHAMBERS
Dakar Senegal
Barrister Clemence

#218966 by AlanJones Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:21 am
TEL / FAX :+221 766570239
Fax No: 221 33 826 11 030

Attention XXX..

Sequel to my mail dated the 13-09-2014 to you and your respond to me i will be looking forward reading from you on Monday as you have just wrote to me.

Once again thank you and i look to work with you to the best way possible that my firm will go with you and your partner.

EQUAL RIGHT CHAMBERS
Dakar Senegal
Barrister Clemence

#219078 by AlanJones Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:05 am
Good day to you dearest XXX, i hope that you are fine and you had a very sound weekend? i thank God and i am alive today.

Dear please what is the situation of things going there with you and the process? can i know a little how things are moving so that i will be less worried? thank you and know that i appreciate all the effort and the good God will bless and reward you for me.

Thank you again and i wait to hear your news soon again, have a wonderful day..

Sincerely

Mabella