Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#207075 by AlanJones Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:29 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +233248081293

Compliment of the season,how is business and I hope everything is in control?

My name is Adiya Baruch, A banker by Profession and Currently A Director of Finance Auditing and Accounting Unit in my Bank, their is some issue I would like to share with you concerning some business transaction .

Please do not ignore my proposal, I assure you that this is going to be 100% successful since there is no risk involve.

I will appreciate your kind respond.

Adiya Baruch.

Dear Friend.

Thanks for your quick respond once again My name is Adiya Baruch I from Israel working in Ghana as a banker and am Currently A Director of Finance Auditing and Accounting Unit in my Bank.

I get your name and address in my search for a reputable and reliable person to help me claim the sum huge amount of money into your bank account over there in your country.
with your name as a Partner and Beneficiary of the funds to your bank account in any country.

All I need is your corporation to receive this money within 3 working days, and I am ready to negotiate the sharing ratio with you. This is bank to bank wire transfer without any problem, and no body knows about this fund.

Send me your Full Names, your Address, and your mobile telephone numbers, then I will call you to give you more details of the transaction.
I wait for your immediate reply.

Yours sincerely,

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.215.169.8
Originating ISP: Millicom Ghana Limited
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
Last edited by AlanJones on Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#207250 by AlanJones Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:02 pm
Thanks for your mail and your details are well noted. I also understand that you are a very private person and I am as well because this transaction also require that we both are. I will like to clarify the origin of this funds and the procedures we need to follow to get this money to you and the sharing ratio.

As a banker and currently A Director of Finance Auditing and Accounting Unit in my Bank, I am the account officer to some customers both native and foreigners. Among my clients is the deceased Alison L. Des Forges who died in a plane crash on the 13th, February 2009 with other passengers on board. You can confirm this from the website below http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/13/nyreg ... d=all&_r=0

Since the death, there has never been any next-of-kin alive to make claims for this money as heir, because they possibly all died in the same accident (May their souls rest in peace). We cannot release the fund from this account unless someone applies for claim as the next-of-kin to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines. Upon this discovery, I now seek your permission to have you stand as a next of kin to the deceased, as all documentations will be carefully worked out by a lawyer for the funds One million, Five Hundred Thousand United States dollars (US$1,500,000.00) in a domiciliary account to be released in your favour as the beneficiary's next of kin. Because after five years the money will be called back to the bank treasury as unclaimed bills and the money will be shared among the directors of the bank. So it is on this note i decided to seek for whom his name shall be used as the next of kin/beneficiary to this funds rather than
allow the bank directors to share this money among themselves at the end of the year. It may interest you to know that we have secured from the probate an order of mandamus to locate any of the deceased beneficiaries.

Please acknowledge receipt of this message in acceptance of our mutual business endeavor by furnishing me with the following if you are still interested.

1. A copy of government issued ID.
2. Your Profession

Please note that the required above is for the lawyer to put documents together to present you as a legal beneficiary (Next of Kin) to the account. I shall be compensating you with 25% of the total sum on final conclusion of this project for your assistance, as I have also thought of doling out 5% to charity organisation from your locality based on your recommendation another 5% for the services of the lawyer while the balance 65% shall be for me for investment purposes in your country as i cannot bring back this cash to my country. If this proposal is acceptable by you, please endeavor to contact me immediately.

Do not take undue advantage of the trust I have bestowed in you by informing you of this transaction from my bank as I will advise you to kindly desist from responding at all if you do NOT intend to render any assistance.

I will appreciate your kind respond.

Adiya Baruch.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#214285 by AlanJones Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:10 am
Dear XXX,

I have forwarded your ID Number to the lawyer, and it is accepted.

Now we can proceed with the business. Moreover i will input your information on the account database, and i will update you with the information.

regards,

Adiya

#217844 by AlanJones Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:16 am
Dear XXX,

I am very sorry for my delay in responding to your mail all this while because i was hospitalized for treatment for Kidney Stone but i am back from hospital now .

Find is the attached Certificate deposit of the money, and you are mandated to contact the bank as the appointed fund administrator to the fund, that the bank should give modalities of transfer procedure of the fund to your off shore account, because you are assigned to use the fund to facilitate investment contract in your country.

Contact Mr.David Quist
Bank: International Commercial Bank Ghana Limited
Email:[email protected]
Phone :+233248081293

Please always update me with the bank decision.

Regards
Adiya Baruch

#218619 by AlanJones Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:10 am
From International Commercial Bank Ghana - [email protected]

Delivered-To: XXX
Received: by 10.220.200.135 with SMTP id ew7csp484336vcb;
Wed, 10 Sep 2014 10:44:43 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.180.20.68 with SMTP id l4mr1408060wie.42.1410371082546;
Wed, 10 Sep 2014 10:44:42 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from mail-we0-f196.google.com (mail-we0-f196.google.com [74.125.82.196])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id kb2si21529325wjc.69.2014.09.10.10.44.41
for <XXX>
(version=TLSv1 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-RC4-SHA bits=128/128);
Wed, 10 Sep 2014 10:44:42 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 74.125.82.196 as permitted sender) client-ip=74.125.82.196;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 74.125.82.196 as permitted sender) [email protected]
Received: by mail-we0-f196.google.com with SMTP id p10so701059wes.3
for <XXX>; Wed, 10 Sep 2014 10:44:41 -0700 (PDT)
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
d=1e100.net; s=20130820;
h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date
:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;
bh=POd//PTT2OWpYq78BzcuhR+QzSbGxGBqcFsGOQW2FmI=;
b=O5mtQN1RC3xbmUJQxkA2Pq3XWzkVi0DKbV/OmJA6WtPIaXUtEu/1MEvKhyVJ7+a505
cZywJLUM0bMt0Y6hFUoxB7RR5dNdctzhfOYOolNSheOpHrJepOKHzd/UxVaF+HaHNcEK
srNVwhxKEnnMBTCxe+G3np5Xu0l2hYvTz+i6paRZSOBcW728r9jzLzTHTefXIPxUV8ii
TenB6aem+fZiyvYu4xK0UHiCMrff6tU7yBgLBRvYliG4qI3LT5v6bpru1JgsC76b8ytS
Wzke3F48z2UaBtioy391aQi9dqIaZNkgrxupKiPEgKp8Ps0+b0/kwPO9PBVyw9yVVAa1
6lhw==
X-Gm-Message-State: ALoCoQkpms5m2bjYDrOW/h7PwxIBl6ZlW1520//PIieH5lhRtrmLXlurgr2ubJGiZvIf29O7VYWk
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Received: by 10.194.184.101 with SMTP id et5mr52590433wjc.14.1410371081782;
Wed, 10 Sep 2014 10:44:41 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.194.78.8 with HTTP; Wed, 10 Sep 2014 10:44:41 -0700 (PDT)
X-Originating-IP: [41.210.22.24]
In-Reply-To: <CAM-wgsWyDwpmez=kPmc2NsJ9K0bVDREcoy8ST6CBew5eDVQNXg@mail.gmail.com>
References: <[email protected]>
<CAM-wgsWyDwpmez=kPmc2NsJ9K0bVDREcoy8ST6CBew5eDVQNXg@mail.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 10:44:41 -0700
Message-ID: <CAOHTJc1KDDPyX0GMifuJp2ZJUg9NVQUsHy7UXwmnPiMv5z6ZJw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Urgent Response
From: International Commercial Bank Ghana <[email protected]>
To: XXX
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=047d7ba9792e54da640502b99b8e

Desk Of Mr.David Quist
Regional Relation officer
International Commercial Bank Ghana Limited.

Attention: XXX,

In view of your forwarded mail dated 5th Sept. 2014, i want you to understand that we have Adiya Baruch fund in our escrow account, so i want to know what you want me to do for you in respect of fund, so that i can advise you on what to do.

Please send a copy of your international passport, House address and Telephone number so that i can know whom i am dealing with, without this information i will not disclose any further information about the said fund to you.

Regards
Mr.David Quist

#218836 by AlanJones Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:07 am
Desk Of Mr.David Quist

I am receipt of your forwarded information and i can now relate with you what is required of you before this fund can transfer to you.

First the fund is in escrow account registered under trust fund,Sir, since you want to stand as beneficiary to Adiya Baruch is very compulsory that you seek for affidavit of claim ownership in the court of law, because the right of ownership must be empowered by the court before we can transfer fund to you.

So i seek your indulgence to come down to Accra Ghana for the processing of this legal change in the court of law but if you are busy we can assign our bank attorney to process the affidavit of claim ownership on your behalf, all you need is to fill the court form and send him the administration court fee.

Sir, once court have given you the affidavit of claim ownership certificate our bank will process the fund transfer into bank immediately.

So i seek for your response on this issue before we can know what to do for you.

If you want any clarification call my telephone number

Thanks for your cooperation.

Regards
Mr.David Quist
+233248081283

#219128 by AlanJones Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:52 am
Desk Of Mr.David Quist

I was calling you this morning Ghana time to explain the cost of processing the affidavit of claim ownership in the Ghana high court of Justice since we send our bank attorney to do the finding on your behalf since you said you cannot make it to Ghana , the cost of processing the affidavit of claim ownership certificate is 3,200 Euro.

So we seek your indulgence to give approval that you can meet up the required fee payment before our Bank Attorney can now apply for the Ghana high court of Justice agreement application together with the Ghana high court of Justice form.

Note, is after you have filled the Ghana high court of Justice form and signed before our Bank Attorney can now apply for the Ghana high court of Justice agreement affidavit between you and Adiya Baruch before you can send the required fee to process the certificate, so get back to me As soon As Possible.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Regards
Mr.David Quist
+233248081283

#219267 by AlanJones Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:43 am
Desk Of Mr.David Quist

Kindly print out and sign the Court Affidavit Ownership agreement application and fill the court affidavit of claim ownership form.

You are only to sign the place bearing your name in Court Affidavit Ownership agreement and our bank attorney will handle the rest on your behalf. Immediately you fill the court form, please send it back with the Signed Court Affidavit Ownership agreement, together with the court fee of 3,200 Euro which you are to send via western Union money transfer via the Fiduciary Agent information below.

Receiver's Name:OFO FRANKLIN OVIEMUNO
Destination Address: Spintex, Accra Ghana
Country code : 00233
Test Question: Colour
Test Answer: Red
Amount: 3,200 Euro

You are to send me copy of the western union money transfer payment slip Receipt and the MTCN code of your payment for confirmation that you have send the required fee.

Note: you are also mandated to send your bank coordinate, so that we can process the transfer of the fund to your account.

Regards
Mr.David Quist

Image Image

#219405 by AlanJones Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:08 am
Desk Of Mr.David Quist

Please send the fee direct to the Court Fiduciary Agent Account and send me the copy of your Fund transfer slip.

Bank Name: Access Bank Ghana Limited,
Bank Address: Lashibi Branch, Accra Ghana
Swift Code:ABNGGHAC,
Account Name; Ogwu Christopher c.
Account Number:0041271973801

Regards
Mr.David Quist

#219490 by AlanJones Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:50 pm
Desk Of Mr.David Quist

Please send back the signed Court Affidavit Ownership agreement application and filled court affidavit of claim ownership form, with the payment slip of the fee from your accountant.

Regards
Mr.David Quist

#219539 by AlanJones Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:07 am
Desk Of Mr.David Quist

Attention: XXX

Thank you and inform Adiya Baruch that you have decline for the claim, I wish you all the best.

Regards
Mr.David Quist