Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#219202 by AlanJones Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:57 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. No.: +447010025751

Dear Friend,
Top of the day to you, I am Mr. Thornton Grenfell, a British Citizen and a retired government official of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. I am pleased to solicit your sincere co-operation and partnership in investing in your country. If you would oblige me the opportunity, I shall let you know more upon your response. I apologize for any inconveniences if you are not interested.
Thank you,
Mr. Thornton John Grenfell
Last edited by AlanJones on Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#219205 by AlanJones Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:02 am
From Thornton Grenfell - [email protected]

Dear Investment Partner,

Thanks for picking interest in my proposal demanding your profound assistance as investment partner in your country. I sincerely wish to express my profound gratitude towards this development and assure you total compliance in whatever business transactions/bargain according to prevailing order/due procedure. I believe strongly that this acquaintance will take us a long way in achieving all that we desire. I got your contact information after a careful search of a credible, trustworthy and sincere individual or company that can partner with me in an investment venture in your country.

Brief Introduction of myself:

My name's are Thornton John Grenfell, born 26th December, 1941 in Newark, New Jersey, United States of America. I am a Citizen of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. I worked with the HM Treasury Board before i retired six months ago. I lost my wife and daughter in an auto crash on 9th October, 2010 but have a 35yrs old son who's a Catholic Priest in Australia. I have attached my International Passport to this message for proper identification of me.

I have a substantial amount which I intend to invest into any lucractive business venture in your country and below are my area of focus:

* Telecommunication
* Electricity
* Real Estate
* Agriculture
* Petroleum & Gas

It is expected of you to indicate the areas of investment in your country will be viable and lucrative and if it fits my desire, it will be approved. Meanwhile, be informed that in other to have a legal backing of our partnership, a Memorandum of Understanding and other related documents will be signed to protect my investment under your management if your hand of partnership is well defined.

* Are you Business Oriented?
* Can you Invest the afore mentioned funds into a viable/lucrative investment and make good profits in your country?
* Can I trust you to deal honestly and loyally with me?
* Can you promise absolute confidentiality? I need your sincere and honest answers.

More also, before I will inform you of the amount budgeted for the investment, your benefits as my investment partner and your percentage, i will want to know more about you. Kindly provide me with the information below for proper identification.

* Full Name:
* Complete Residential Address:
* Office Address
* Direct Cellphone Number:
* Home Telephone Number:
* Date of Birth:
* Scanned copy of your International Passport/Drivers Licence or National Identity Card.

Upon receipt of your personal details, I will let you know more. Please be 100% assured of protection of your personal information against identity theft. This project will be of great benefit to me and to you but if otherwise you are no longer interested, I apologize for the inconveniences this may have caused and as such i plead with you to destroy this letter and do not under any circumstance disclose the content to any third party. I do hope this is well understood.

Wait to hear from you asap.

Thank you,

Mr. Thornton Grenfell.
Tel: +44 701 002 5751

Last edited by AlanJones on Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#219361 by AlanJones Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:55 am
Dear XXX,

I'm in confirmation of the scanned copy of your passport which you have sent to me but unfortunately, it didn't open. Please re-attach properly and re-send it. I am also impressed with your interest and confident shown so far to partnership with me in this Investment Venture suffice to say, it will interest you to know that if we must work together and be together in partnership, we must be Honest, Trustworthy, Sincere, committed, open minded and most of all be in Agreement with ourselves because two cannot work together except they be in agrement. If we can abide to this laid down policies, the sky will not be our limit but our starting point.

I'm glad to hear that you are a XXX, please tell me more about your dealership and how lucrative it will be investing properly into XXX. I will also want you to tell me if you will prefer me investing in your XXX or proceed to invest in my areas of focus as stated in my previous message to you.

Wait to hear from you as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Mr. Thornton Grenfell.

#219669 by AlanJones Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:14 pm
Dear XXX,

I acknowledge the receipt of your message and its content was well noted and understood suffice to say, are you advising that we concentrate on real estate? Please get back to me with a clear view.

Wait to hear from you asap.

Thanks,

Mr. Thornton Grenfell.

#219768 by AlanJones Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:27 am
Dear XXX,

Responding to your letter received with provide informations, i must tell you that i am indeed impress with your interest in partnership and i believe having you as an investment partner in your country will bring about a beneficial/profitable mutual relationship suffice to say, your full co-operation will be highly needed in this venture so as to enable us work together in one accord towards actualizing our investment aim and objectives.

Meanwhile, it will interest you to know that this investment venture involves a very hugh amount of money laid down thus, proper documentation and legal procedures must be in place before the commencement of this venture.
Below is a breakdown of our investment budget in your country.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Investments Amounts

* Telecommunication: $5,500,000.00 USD
* Electricity: $2,000,000.00 USD
* Real Estate: $5,700,000.00 USD
* Agriculture: $3,500,000.00 USD
* Petroleum & Gas: $4,000,000.00 USD

Financing Total $20,700,000,00 USD

In furtherance to the above mentioned breakdown of my investment budget in your country and the available financing total, i'm ready to welcome any other investment idea that you may suggest as such, i advice you email to me your detailed plans/feasibility study for proper review.

Thank You,

Mr. Thornton Grenfell.

#220305 by AlanJones Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:28 am
Dear XXX,

Sequel to the content of your email received, I’m confident that if we work together in accordance, we’ll achieve more than we can ever imagine via this investment plan/venture in the nearest future. You are intelligent/experienced to know that the amount in the investment budget declared is nothing compare to what is available for investment. Attached to this message is a scanned copy of Proof of Funds available to be invested into any lucrative business that can be generating a large ROI annually. I cannot invest the amount personally because of my position held while in service at the HM Treasury Board before my retirement. I want you to provide me with a feasibility study of any profitable Investment plan that we can venture into in XXX so as to enable me review and send to my attorney for cross review, approval and documentation so as to expedite commencement.

Thank you,

Mr. Thornton Grenfell.

#220544 by AlanJones Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:43 am
Dear XXX,

I have received your email and its content well understood.

I'll be Waiting to hear from you as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Mr. Thornton Grenfell.
Telephone: +44 701 002 5751

#221011 by AlanJones Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:29 am
From Daewoo International Corporation - [email protected]

Dear XXX,

How are you and your family doing today? I have been trying to open the file you sent to me but i have been unsuccessful. I will be inviting an HP official when i get home to come and rectify whatsoever problems that has been making it impossible for me to access the document. I will get back to you as soon as that is done to enable proceed further. I do hope this is well understood.

Thank you,

Mr. Thornton Grenfell.
Telephone: +44 701 002 5751

#222109 by AlanJones Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:01 am
Dear XXX,

I acknowledge the receipt of your email and its content was well noted and understood. I have been hospitalized for the past one week and had no access to my email. I was discharged yesterday and thus i respond to your message. I have still been unable to open the document you sent because it was confirmed that the document has been corrupt and cannot be read suffice to say, I will want you to resend it and also provide me with a feasibility study or plan on how you intend to go about the Investment Venture in your country so as to enable us proceed further with the legal documentation exercise in other to expedite the commencement of the project without any further delays.

Thank You,

Mr. Thornton Grenfell.