Information on romance scams and scammers.
#21916 by Ralph Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:52 am
This scammer pretends to be in the US military.

He will feed you lies and tell you how much he loves you in an attempt to get you to fall for him, once he believes you are hooked he will begin to tell you how he needs you to pay money for him.

The initial scam for this scammer will be for you to pay for him to be able to take leave, he will provide many documents to support his story and suggest that you need to pay the US army over 2,000 pounds, yes, highly unusual that the US military would deal in pounds, but then the US military would not be asking for fees to be paid in regards to leave any way.

After the fees for leave, the scammer will use his next excuse, this time he will need a phone that requires you to pay another fee, again he will use fake documents to convince you to pay this next lot of fake fees.

Everything you are told is a lie and there has been at least one lady who has lost money to this scammer, please do not be his next victim.

Details;
Cpt. CHRIS JOHNSON
Liar, fake military and romance scammer
Mail addresses used [email protected]

He will introduce "The Colonel"
Col. Brad Anderson
Mail address used [email protected] (Note: USA.com is a free email providor and is in no way connected to the US military)

Then he will introduce the phone company;
[email protected]

Emails;

Hello Sweetie,
Good morning...how was your night...i hope you were able to get a sound sleep...mine wasn't too bad....though i was tired and have pains in my body...but i would be fine honey...am so sorry the chat was brief last night....looking forward to a lovely one tonight as i think my day shouldn't be a lot stressful like every other days of this week....i would be fine honey...miss you so much....i care so much about you sweetheart and i say you are the best woman ever in my life...thanks for all the care and love towards me...i want to do more when am back home....i say you are a darling...do have a lovely day and look forward to chat with you later....lots of love...kisses and hug.
Chris.x

Hello Gorgeous,
Good morning...how was your night...i bet you were able to sleep well and not too tired....mine wasn't bad...i feel after i can chat with you last night before bed...would have been worse if didn't wait to have you online...but now am happy...i miss you more now honey and i hope we hear from the COL soon...i love you so much....i have to get some exercise now and when i get back am having the chopper coming to pick me this morning...just hope today would be alot better.....do have a lovely time at work and look forward to chat online later tonight...miss you more...i care...kisses and hug.
Chris.xx

Good morning Sweetheart,
How was your night...i bet you were able to sleep well...mine was good as well...dreamt about you and miss you so much...yeah i got your email honey...there is nothing wrong in what you have said ....and what i was just saying was a plan...we would work on them all when am back home...i believe
Removed won't be left out and honey i want you to no something for sure that nothing would make me deny my love for you...so have it in your mind that you are mine and am yours forever....love you so much...must get down with work now honey...do have a lovely day and look forward to read back from you...lots of love....kisses and hug.
Chris.xxx
Advertisement

#21917 by Ralph Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:54 am
Hello sweetie,
How was your night? mine was so good thinking and thinking of you babe,You have no idea how long I've dreamed of the day when we could be together. You truly could not imagine how hard this is for me. I've longed to be with a woman like you, but never really had the guts to do anything about it. That was until i actually found you, and Baby, from then on I have been in love - not a crush, not puppy love, but truly, honest-to-God, love. The kind of love that somehow transforms you from one of those people who think that everyone else gets
everything, to one of those people who have actually got everything.
Honey, I guess you understand what I'm saying, it seemed that I had nothing, and now I feel I have it all. And it is all due to you, and you alone. Well, I should probably say that I love you and miss you and that this has got to be harder than anything that I have ever done, being this close to you but yet so far away.
I never knew a woman could have stolen my heart and made it truly her's. I never knew I could love a woman more then my own life. I long for the day I can finally look into your beautiful soft kind eyes and tell you how much I love you, and need you. The true beginning of my life is when am home with you.
These long weeks we have both waited, and all my dreams are finally coming true. I don't know about all of yours? Seeing you every day is going to be the biggest blessing to my heart knowing you are in touching reach of me, which does scare me, however in a wonderful way.
You are my every heartbeat, my every gasping breathe of life. What I need to survive and make it through this lonely world can only be conquered with you by my side. I do not think there are any words that could describe the way I actually feel about you. All I know, is you.
Anyway sweetie i think i need to go now look forward to read back from you. just remember you mean so much to me and cant wait to be home with you. Have a nice day...lots of love.
Lots of love and kisses xxxxxxxxxx
Chris.xxx

Good morning love,
How was your night...i had a lovely night rest...i was nice to speak to you on phone yesterday and i look forward to hear you later today...i will get online at some point this morning...i look forward to chat with you babe...it's my weekend off duty...so i think we should get some loads of time to chat...hope you wake up fine this morning babe....miss you loads....love you richly
kisses and hugs
Chris.xxx

Good morning love,
How was your night...i woke up good this morning....i miss you so much and happy we coudl chat last night.....looking forward to read and chat with you later in the day......hope you wake up fine this morning babe....miss you loads....love you richly
kisses and hug
Chris.xxx

Good morning love,
How was your night......hope you slept well...i woke up feeling some crap in my head...i think i need some rest....but i have to be out....but never mind i will be fine...i miss not chatting last night....though my network here was hell last night..........hope today does not seems busy and we can get to chat well...miss you so much...i hope we can hear from the connection today...can't wait to speak with you...do have a lovely day ahead...ill be thinking of you all day....love you richly
kisses and hug
Chris.xxx
#21918 by Ralph Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:55 am
Hello Love,
Good to have your email ...am so happy you could sort the payment...hopefully we would speak soon...i will let you know as soon as we are connected....hope work has been good and you are not too stressed up babe...ill be thinking of you all night and wait till you can get online if not too late for me here...miss you so much...i have been working hard all day and looking so tired now....wish you are here to give me a big hug and a warm kiss...be better for me..smiles....look forward to read back from you...night night
Chris.xx

Good morning love,
How was your night...i miss you so much after our chat last night...we had some attack here yesterday and it really took lots of live...i was just able to get online for you so that i want to make you happy always...while i have the troops out yesterday...i will be going out now to see
the situation and do alot with the troops....never mind i will be safe...hope your night was
pretty good...do have a lovely day and look forward to read back from you...lots of love.
Chris.xxx

Good Morning Sweetie,
How was your night...i bet it was pretty good...i slept fine and woke up good today...the thought of you will be in my mind all day...it seems not going to be a busy day here today...i will miss you all day....do have a lovely day and we get to chat
#21934 by Ralph Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:59 am
Part emails reproduced in text for the benefit of searches;

Attached to this message is the leave request charges. You are to make payment via western union money transfer to the officer's details provided below.

Receiving officer info:
Name: Susan Camron
City: London

Do get back to me with the payment details as soon as payment is done.

Re: cpt chris johnson

Print out the form attached to this message and fill out correctly. Attach scanned copy of the filled / signed form to an email which would be sent as reply to me.

regards
Col anderson

attached to this message is the warrant of leave authorisation charges. You are to make payment via western union money transfer to the officers details which is provided below.

payment has been processed. I am expecting the figures of his leave warrant fee to come through from the department of homeland security.

I will have it sent to you once it gets to my desk

attached to this message is capt.chris johnson's leave authorisation. you are to make payment for his replacement via western union money transfer to the officer's details which are provided below

Payment has been processed. i am expecting figures for his replacement fee to come through from the department of defense.

thank you for the enquiry. Our service is to provide wireless phone connectivity to subscribers and deployed officers.

this service is 100% free after the initial (285) registration fee has been paid.

After making this payment a private phone line will be set up and the calls from the deployed officer to you will be free. This is the best way to get connected to the US troops.

In other to process this registration we will need you to provide us with the information below:

We protect your privacy. We do not insist you provide extra personal information than necessary.

All information collected will be treated as confidential

The information you provide us would be used in registration with tunnel power wireless SAT in other to have access to our tunnel wireless phoning facility

important notice: we only accept western union for payments made outside the u.s.a. such payments should be made payable to our designated redeiving officers in your region/country

Military tel sent this message in regards for connection to capt. chris johnson

Dear
We are sorry we only accept payments made via western union money transfer for subscribers in the uk.

You are to pay the sum of 285 to the details underneath at the closest western union outlet to you

Payment officer details:
Laura jones

Note: This payment should be made via western union money transfer after which the payment details 'MTCN'

payment has been processed and you will be connected to capt. chris johnson within the next 24 hours