Information on romance scams and scammers.
#218676 by Ginger Lee Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:54 pm
Hello Dear,

How are you doing today?

i receive email from Children's Healthcare of Atlanta USA they said Terry was diagnosed with kidney failure the doctor said we have to act fast to save the life of terry he also send they are going to fly terry to India for the kidney transplant once everything is already i am tired i don't know what to do right now

Cheers
Lucas

Hello Dear,

How are you doing today?

Terry was diagnosed with kidney failure the doctor said we have to act fast to save the life of terry he also send they are going to fly terry to India for the kidney transplant once everything is already

The Doctor said the operation will cost $35,000.00 USD i have $33,000.00 please assist me with any thing nothing is too small nothing is too big i promise to pay you back thank you

Please DO NOT tell the scammer he is posted here.
Advertisement

#218870 by Ginger Lee Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:07 am
Scammer is now sending:
Hola querida,

Cómo estás hoy?

Estoy de EE.UU. Teniente Coronel del Ejército Lucas Hutchinson. Soy el comandante de las fuerzas estadounidenses en Afganistán. Nací en Atlanta Georgia.

Estoy Viudo, con 1 niño (Terry) busco una relación de largo denominado construida sobre el amor, la confianza y la comprensión que eventualmente podrían llevar al matrimonio.
Yo me describiría como estable y orientado a objetivos. Soy alegre, inteligente y disfrutar de una conversación intelectual. Soy un teniente coronel del Ejército de Estados Unidos, también un solo papá de uno, he perdido a mi esposa hace algunos años.

Necesito una mujer de verdad, amor, cariño y comprensión que sería vale la pena el precio de mi amor. Busco una relación denominada largo construido sobre el amor, la confianza y la comprensión que eventualmente podrían llevar al matrimonio. Podríamos empezar como sido amigos verdaderos.
Mi interés: quiero explorar el mundo, y dar más paz y estabilidad a naciones de todo el mundo. Me encanta la paz, porque sin paz cualquier nación no puede ser estable para cualquier crecimiento. Me gusta viajar, pero sobre todo por mi deber, me gusta aprender sobre otras personas.

Mis deberes: I asistir a la conferencia de prensa, entrevistas, reuniones con altos funcionarios internacionales de los generales de ejército y Afganistán. Discurso a mis soldados, obras de papel y varias otras funciones. Yo trabajo 16 horas, 4 horas de descanso y 4 horas de sueño, todos los días.

Yo concluyo esta carta aquí, pero recuerdo esta mañana serio sobre mis palabras y espero tener noticias de usted muy pronto

Saludos

Lucas

Hola querida

Cómo estás hoy

Soy hombre amable que le gusta sonreír, yo te amaré con sinceridad y ternura con todo mi corazón, mi esposa-a-ser y mi destino. Voy a cuidar de ti / niños y nuestra casa será llena de felicidad, alegría y emociones positivas. Si estás amando, cuidando, con propósito, buen humor y sensual o carecer de algunas de estas cosas en su vida, me acaba de escribir y voy a hacer mi mejor esfuerzo para llenar el vacío de su alma! Soy una persona honesta, inteligente, original, persona amorosa guapo, encantador, talentoso y divertido con la moral y las costumbres. Soy un hombre leal y compasiva, yo también soy educado y atento. Estoy buscando a un amigo, amante, esposa, dispuestos a compartir todo, desde: sentimientos, la conversación, el bueno, el malo! Sigo creyendo milagros ocurren TODOS LOS DÍAS! La comunicación real es un milagro! Me gustaría casarme con el tiempo y tener familia con una mujer hermosa. Hago mucho de cocinar porque soy un solo papá, De EE.UU.. Te diré más cuando tu me sale tu respuesta

Espero con interés escuchar de usted la próxima y probablemente ideal para chatear en Yahoo Messenger 'ID: lucashutchinson720 o tienes cuenta de Facebook para que podamos comunicarnos en tiempo real si es conveniente. Apreciar su consejo n tener un espléndido Jueves.

Saludos
Lucas

#219284 by Ginger Lee Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:11 am
Hello Dear,

How are you? I miss you so badly and haven't heard from you Since. The situation is beyond my control now. I miss you so badly that i cannot eat, drink or sleep. Honey, Please say a word to make and make me know you are okay. I am full of worry right now. I look forward to meeting you in Colombia soon.

Here is my face-book account click on this link so that you can send me friend request i want to chat with you

https://www.facebook.com/lucas.terryhutchinson

With Love,
Lucas

Scammer will then send this for the victim to forward to his other email address:

Dear Sirs,

My name is xxxI have been directed by Lieutenant colonel Lucas Hutchinson of the NATO, US Army forces in Kabul Afghanistan. He has asked me to contact you regarding his official request leave.

Address; xxx
Occupation; xxx
Telephone Number; xxx
Home address;xxx
Country;xxx

Asking permission for my husband's entitlement Name : Lucas Hutchinson Battalion Commander of 300 soldiers RANK Lieutenant colonel OF U.S. ARMY SOLDIERS SERVICE NUMBER IS 989 587 RA16

Given the length of time off which I ask, beg for leave of the department to grant my request.

Thus permit me to ask this leave. The attention and the petition is granted me permission, I would like to say thank you

My Commandant E-mail; [email protected]

Yours sincerely,
xxx

#219420 by Ginger Lee Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:57 am
His new profile on latinfriends.com is Lucas190
In My Own Words
I am very responsible and try to eat right, workout and live a healthy life. I stay active and have a good time doing it. I believe in a healthy relationship, I value honesty and trust. That's what I'm all about and if you don't have them, you don't have anything. I think it's important to understand and accept each others strengths and weaknesses. It is important to have passion, romance, physical attraction a playful attitude with lots of laughter I strongly believe all that. I have strong family values and morals..
A Brief Sketch of Me
Relationship status: Widowed
Annual income:
Prefer not to disclose
Looking for: Friendship; Dating; Long-term / Serious relationship; Marriage; Casual / intimate; Pen pal
How important is the location: Please ask me
Astrological sign: Capricorn (compatible with Virgo, Pisces, Capricorn & Scorpio)
Height: 6' 5" (196 cm)
Ethnicity: Caucasian / White
Have children: Yes, I have one child
Want (more) children: Undecided
Body type: Athletic
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Black
Physical appearance: Very good looking
Smoking: Don't smoke
Drinking: Drink socially
Education: Graduate / Masters Degree
Religion: Christian / Catholic
Language: English
Have pets: Please ask me
Political beliefs: Please ask me
The music I enjoy listening to: Please ask me
My relationship history: Please ask me

#236748 by Ginger Lee Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:40 pm
[email protected]:
Hello Dear,

How are you doing today

My Name is Lucas Hutchinson, I'm amazed at your profile . I'm a Widowed father of 1 , and serving with the Army as a Command Sergeant Major. I'm currently stationed in Kabul Afghanistan with the NATO Allied.

I came across your profile why searching for an old friend your beautiful picture caught my fancy so i decided to contact through email, I'll like us to get to know more about each other, Who knows we might share a very good Chemistry. Remember a Journey of 1000 miles begins with a step. I will be expecting a reply soon

Cheers

Hutchinson Lucas