Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#215991 by AlanJones Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:27 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +447031993022, +441613868615 & +447031914423

Evelyn Ira Curry a resident of Stone Mountain,Georgia and a native of U.S.A is donating Two Million Dollars to you , Contact Mrs.Evelyn Ira Curry On ([email protected]) For more information.Verify by view my media link, http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/bro ... -1.1553279

ANNOUNCER: The Ira Curry DONATION TEAM.
Last edited by AlanJones on Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:06 am, edited 2 times in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#215992 by AlanJones Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:27 am
Thank you for writing to me, i am Evelyn Ira Curry a resident of Stone Mountain,Georgia and a native of U.S.A moved to United Kingdom UK few months ago due to privacy issues and calls from different people. I am donating ?1,196,315.35 GBP Equivalent to $2,000,000.00 USD to you from my power-ball lottery. You can read more about me on http://www.google.com/ or View this Link:

http://www.freep.com/article/20131219/N ... er-georgia

I am doing this not to gain fame as a matter of fact i have decided to put this away from the media, I and my family has decided to donate $2,000,000.00 USD to you and your family, my sole purpose of doing this was as a result of a long talk with my daughter who said to me ''Mum how come we are far from Stone Mountain,Georgia celebrating my Birthday in UK with so much money
to be spent when there are family's out there who still survive on pay check and some nothing'' I knew exactly what she was talking about because i have thought of it too i have spent almost all my life in Georgia and i had a lot of financial difficulties in 2001 and when that came out from her i knew exactly what she meant.
I have read all comments from a lot of people which i also would like you to see Click on the link:

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/bro ... -1.1553279

And i think donating this to you is not a mistake because putting a smile in a sad face is a good thing and i might not have been a good Christian but i have always believed in miracles and my Powerball winning was a miracle. I may not know you, but i believe if you were chosen by God to receive my donation of ?1,196,315.35 GBP Equivalent to 2,000,000.00 USD you are God fearing, I am a catholic by religion and i have always believed that Good things happens to those people who wait. We have no idea how our beneficiaries will be selected but we were told that you will be notified via email and that you will be directed to contact me via email also. I have introduced myself as Evelyn Ira Curry and i would love you to introduce yourself also as my prospective beneficiary. Below are the info i need about you kindly give me a proper info about you as to know about you my beneficiary.

Full Name:......................................
Mobile/Telephone Number:.....................

Please if you have kids ensure to write back indicating you have kids. May the Good lord bless your heart to be a blessing to your family and your society as soon as my donation gets to you.

Mrs. Evelyn Ira Curry

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#216124 by AlanJones Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:44 pm
Dear XXX,

How are you doing? I have already informed our payout bank regarding me appointing you as my beneficiary to receive $2,000,000.00 USD.And also as soon as the funds get to you please let me know.

The contact details and email of the Bank is below and you have to contact them immediately via email ([email protected]) or you can also reach the bank via phone as I have already inform them and they will be expecting to hear from you so that they can arrange on how the funds will be transferred to your local account in your country via an online Banking system, You have to provide them with every assistance the bank will need to effect the transfer to enable the funds released to you without delay. I want you to contact the bank stating only my deposit Reference Number: IPB/EIC201302/28392/UK, your Full Name, your Residential Address and Phone Number..... For easy trace of my file.

Note that you “MUST” first open a new online account with the Bank to enable you receive my $2,000,000.00 USD in your new online bank account with the bank and this will also enable you transfer the funds from your online account with the bank to your local account in your country. i think the bank will explain more details to you as to how the transfer will be made. if you follow the instructions from the bank carefully within the next three (3) working days you will have this funds transferred to your account and available for use.

Bank Name: INVESTEC Private Bank
Contact Person: Glynn Burger,
BAcc CA(SA) H Dip BDP MBL
Group Risk and Finance Director
Office Address: 2nd Floor, 3 Hardman Street, Manchester M3 3HF, United Kingdom
Telephone Number: +44 7031993022
Fax: +44 161 386 8615
Email Address: [email protected]

PLEASE NOTE THAT: The agreement/contract we signed with the INVESTEC Private Bank Manchester, United Kingdom for online transfers of the funds states that whoever is authorized to receive the funds will complete it through the use of an online account that must be opened by the new customer, therefore note that your contact with the INVESTEC Private Bank Manchester will involve the opening of a new online bank account in your name which they will automatically credit the deposit of $2,000,000.00 USD into the new account then you will have full access to your account and make transfer to any valid bank account in the world through their online facilities, You should be ready to open an account with them upon your contact with them.

I wish you and your family the timeless treasures of Christ, the warmth of home, the love of family and the company of good friends. Good luck

God bless you,
Mrs. Evelyn Ira Curry

#218989 by AlanJones Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:23 pm
XXX,

How are you doing today , hope you have a pleasant Sunday over there.... I will like you to forward to me the mail which you sent to my paying bank for verification so i know what is causing delay because i call i write to Mr. Glynn Burger regarding the last mail which i receive from you and he told me that he has not yet receive any nail yet from you or any of the customer Rep.

Kindly forward the mail to me as soon as you receive my mail immediately so that i know what to do immediately.

Regards,
Evelyn.

#219050 by AlanJones Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:58 am
From INVESTEC PRIVATE BANK - [email protected]

INVESTEC Private Bank.
3 Hardman Street, Spinning fields,
Manchester M3 3HF.
Registered No: 1026167.
United Kingdom.

Attn: XXX

We are in receipt of your email in regards to the reference number (IPB/EIC201302/28392/UK) which links to Mrs Evelyn Ira Curry’s account, we also got confirmation from Mrs Evelyn Ira Curry that you are the beneficiary to be paid the sum of $2,000,000 and in line with our corporate policy, Non-resident of the UNITED KINGDOM who will receive this donation are required to set up a Non-Resident Online/Offshore account with our Bank. This online/offshore account will be set up in your name by our Bank (INVESTEC Private Bank). As soon as you meet up to our corporate policy, you will have your account setup. Please be informed that setting up of an online account with us is a simple exercise that involves simple steps, which you will have to choose the type of account you want to open from the options below.

1. PERSONAL ACCOUNT: This type of account requires a minimum initial deposit of £470.00 GBP equivalent to $750.00 USD (Seven Hundred And Fifty USD), this amount is required to set-up your new account to a fully operational account. The maximum transfer possible within a month with this Account is £7,000,000.00 (Seven million pounds) within one month or the equivalent amount in another currency; and with this account you can apply for a gold membership credit card after a good business relationship of one year minimum.

2. CORPORATE ACCOUNT: This is a daily business account and the initial opening deposit is £664.00 GBP equivalent to $1000.00 USD (One Thousand USD) this amount is required to set-up your new account to a fully operational account. The maximum transfer possible within a month with this Account is £15,000,000.00 (Fifteen million pounds) or the equivalent amount in another currency; and with this account you can apply for a gold membership credit card after a good business relationship of five months minimum.

3. PLATINUM ACCOUNT: This is a daily personal and business account and the initial opening deposit is £940.00 GBP equivalent to $1500.00 USD (One Thousand Five Hundred USD) this amount is required is to set-up your new account to a fully operational account. The maximum transfer possible within a month is unlimited; and with this account you can apply for a gold membership credit card after a good business relationship of three months minimum.

Please note that the initial deposit is refundable upon your request to close your account. As soon as your account is setup, you will have an account number and an access code with which you can access your account through our online facilities from your home which will also enable you check your account balance and also make transfer to any account in the world.

Please choose the type of account you wish to open with our bank so we can provide you with information/requirement on how to setup the account. We wait to receive response from you soon; if you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us via phone or email.

Note: The initial deposit cannot be deducted from donated funds, this is as a result of the insurance policy bond she placed in her account which makes it impossible for us to deduct any amount from her account unless the funds is transferred in full to the beneficiary’s account with our bank.

Thank you for your patronage.

Yours Sincerely,

Mr. Glynn Burger.
BAcc CA (SA) H Dip BDP MBL
Tel: +44 (0) 7031993022
Tel: +44 (0) 7031914423
Fax: +44 (0) 161 386 8615
Group Risk and Finance Director.

Investec Bank plc is authorized and regulated by the UK Financial Services Authority. Registered in England and Wales (No. 489604). Registered office at 2 Gresham St, London EC2V 7QP. Investec Asset Finance Plc is a subsidiary of Investec Bank plc. Registered in England and Wales (No. 2179313). Registered office at Reading International Business Park, Reading RG2 6AA.

We may monitor e-mail traffic data and the content of email. Calls may be monitored and recorded.

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. By communicating electronically with us, you consent to these terms.

#219074 by AlanJones Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:50 am
XXX,

How are you doing ?... I will like to know if you have receive mail from my paying bank because i forwarded your mail to Mr. Glynn Burger regarding your last mail which you sent to me....

Inform me back as soon as my mail get to you... Await your swift response,

Evelyn.

#219090 by AlanJones Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:14 am
INVESTEC Private Bank.
2nd Floor, 3 Hardman Street,
Manchester M3 3HF.
Registered No: 1026167.
United Kingdom.

Attn: XXX

WELCOME TO INVESTEC Private Bank. Sequel to your previous email to this office and you have selected the CORPORATE ACCOUNT: This is a daily business account and the initial opening deposit is £664.00 GBP equivalent to $1000.00 USD (One Thousand USD) this amount is required to set-up your new account to a fully operational account. The maximum transfer possible within a month with this Account is £15,000,000.00 (Fifteen million pounds) or the equivalent amount in another currency; and with this account you can apply for a gold membership credit card after a good business relationship of five months minimum.

In this mail we have attached two separate forms, you will have to print out the forms and fill it out then send it back to us including any form of your identification (International Passport, State ID or Driver’s License) and you are to send to our transfer department the sum of $1000.00 USD via Money Gram to the below officers;

Receiver's Name: Mrs. Kimberly Brian
Receiver's Address: 2nd Floor, 3 Hardman Street, Manchester M3 3HF., United Kingdom.

And you are to send to us the below information for us to confirm your payment:

Sender's Name:
Sender's Address:
Reference Number:
Amount Sent:

As soon as the payment receipt, the filled forms and your Identification is received, Your Account will be activated in the next 24-48 banking hours, and the donated funds will be credited to your Corporate Account with us, Then you will be given an online USERNAME AND PASSWORD which will enable you access your account from your Home, Make transfer to any account in the world.

Note: you have to scan and send the receipt of payment to us via email attachment for official use only.

Thank you for your patronage.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Glynn Burger.
BAcc CA (SA) H Dip BDP MBL
Tel: +44 (0) 7031993022
Tel: +44 (0) 7031914423
Fax: +44 (0) 161 386 8615
Group Risk and Finance Director.

Investec Bank plc is authorized and regulated by the UK Financial Services Authority. Registered in England and Wales (No. 489604). Registered office at 2 Gresham St, London EC2V 7QP. Investec Asset Finance Plc is a subsidiary of Investec Bank plc. Registered in England and Wales (No. 2179313). Registered office at Reading International Business Park, Reading RG2 6AA.

We may monitor e-mail traffic data and the content of email. Calls may be monitored and recorded.

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. By communicating electronically with us, you consent to these terms.

Image Image

#219132 by AlanJones Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:10 pm
We are in response of your email due to your new online account with us to receive Mrs. Elvelyn Ira Curry donated funds.

Note: The initial deposit cannot be deducted from donated funds, this is as a result of the insurance policy bond she placed in her account which makes it impossible for us to deduct any amount from her account unless the funds is transferred in full to the beneficiary’s account with our bank.

As this is not our usual banking ethic but due to the nature of your claims and your account opening it is important to follow this laid down procedures to enable us complete the process of activating your account and releasing of funds to you at the same time which normally would not take more than 48 Banking hours upon receipt of your payment for the compulsory handling /security deposit fee. the payment would be received same day and deposit into our coffers with your details. An account number, on line username, PIN number and other coordinates will then be generated and sent to you within the specified 48 banking hours while your welcome pack will then be dispatched along with your ATM card and will definitely reach you on or before 7 working days through secure mail.

Sincerely,
Glynn Burger.

#219145 by AlanJones Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:28 pm
We are in receipt of your email to this office. Be duly informed that we only accept telegraphic (bank to bank wire transfer) from 6,000 GBP and above. Our bank has not yet recognize you as a bonafide member so your request cannot be granted . You are to make the payment via Money Gram Money Transfer outlet close to you.

Kindly acknowledge this email to enable this office serve you effectively.

sincerely,
Glynn Burger.

#219232 by AlanJones Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:22 am
XXX,

How are you and your family doing?....I will like you to inform me your level of development with my paying bank ASAP.

Await your swift response,

Evelyn.

#219299 by AlanJones Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:07 pm
XXX,

How are you doing... I got your mail the content therein was not understood, I will like you to inform me what is causing delay between you and my payout bank, Have you been able to setup an online account with them on your prefferred choice?.. Let me know your mind on my donated fund on your behalf and the less previledge around you.

Include the bank mail and your mail to them when forwarding there mail to me so we can discuss ASAP.

Evelyn.

#222006 by AlanJones Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:51 am
I receive your mail and was clearly noted , i want to assure you that i have nothing to do with your money and i can't change the rules and procedure of Investec Prvate Bank with there policy bond, I will also advice you to mail them back so that you can get this done and receive your money.

I f you can't follow there procedure to get this transaction done ,i will like you to inform me in your next ma`il to decline my donation so that i carry on with other grateful people who are ready and willing t receive my fund for live changes in there community.

Thank you for your trust, believe and time and look forward to hear from you as soon as you get them contacted to proceed.

Regards,
Evelyn

#222489 by AlanJones Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:53 am
XXX seems that you are not ready to complete this transaction as i have already noted to you on my previous mail , i will like you to decline because i don't have any other time to go ahead sorting for another means that will require more tax payment from me which i have already cleared with Investec Private Bank.

I will kindly advise you to make this clear to me that you are not willing to receive my donated fund so that i carry on and contact my team to look for a grateful person.
Note: The only option i have for you is for you to mail my paying bank to look for another mean which they can help you with so that your payment on your offshore payment on your account opening will get to them so that this transaction will get sort out immediately.

Thank you for your kind mail and wait your swift response ASAP.
Regards,
Evelyn.

#222603 by AlanJones Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:57 am
Am very happy to receive you kind mail concerning the issue you are having , i think i will look forward to contact my paying bank for another alternative way they can use to receive your offshore payment on your account opening.

I will get back to you as soon as i contact them immediately so that this transaction can carry on.
Best Regards,
Evelyn.

#222604 by AlanJones Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:59 am
Sent by [email protected] to [email protected], CC'ing the victim

Attn Glynn,

Below is the positive response from my beneficiary XXX towards his account opening. Please provide him with another alternative information to send his offshore payment fee for his account opening so you can create and transfer my funds to him just as I have informed you in my earlier mail.

I await your mail soon Glynn

Regards,
Evelyn