Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#219019 by AlanJones Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:45 pm
Other Emails: [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22898808599

Hello!
My name is Victoria Lynda Williams. I saw your profile at the internet and I love it! I think we can make it together okay!

I would like you to e-mail me back without delay okay! Please mail me back immediately so that I can send my pictures to you and tell you more about myself okay!

I am living in Chicago, United States of America (U.S.A).

I will be waiting to receive your lovely reply soonest okay!
Have a very nice and Lovely day as I am waiting for your quick reply okay! Kissssss!

With Love from;
Victoria Lynda Williams.
Last edited by AlanJones on Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:49 am, edited 3 times in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#219020 by AlanJones Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:55 pm
My dearest beloved XXX,
How are you today together with all the members of your beloved family? How is work? I hope all is well. Extend my greetings to all the members of your beloved family till we see face to face okay!

It is true that we don't know each other very well but I am sending you this mail now based on trust because I know that by the grace of God (Allah), you will not betray the trust which I am going to build in you! But I promise you that you will really enjoy the trustworthy and sincerity at last okay!

As you know, my name is Hellen Cambell. I am a citizen of America (Chicago) and I am working with the Bank of America (B.O.A) here in the U.S.A as an Accountant and as Customer Care.

I am contacting you now to help me withdraw the money which is in the bank at our branch office in Africa. I will give you the contact of the bank where the money was deposited so that you will contact the bank and the bank will transfer the whole money into your bank account in your country to avoid loosing the whole money and to avoid the bank seizing the money okay!

The money was owned by our late customer, late Mr. ADOLPH HANSEL from Hamburg in Germany who died in a Plane Crash in the year 2008 and his family does not know about the account. I am the only person that knows about the account because I was his Customer Care in the account before he died and I don't want to contact the bank directly about the money okay! The bank have been shifted to Africa and it is very easy for us to claim the money easily and without any problem to avoid loosing the whole money or to avoid the bank seizing the whole money okay!

Name of the bank is; ECO BANK TOGO PLC.
Their email address is; ([email protected])
Their contact number is; +22898808599.
Name of their Director is; Dr. Kolapo Lawson Ahmed.

N/B; I want you to act as a family member of late Mr. ADOLPH HANSEL asking for the money in his bank account okay! Please I want to assure you that there will be no problem at all because I am the only person that knows about the account and I have all the documents and papers which the bank will demand for the easy and safe transfer of the whole money into your bank account in your country. It is very easy and simple okay!

I hope you will not betray me because the bank will transfer the whole money into your bank account in your country! Please always be sincere and honest to me and you shall enjoy it at last okay! We shall know ourselves better before the transfer okay.

NOTE; This is the message you will send to the bank;
Dear Sir;
I am (Mention Your Name) A national of (Mention your country).
I am the only surviving brother of Late Mr. ADOLPH HANSEL who died in a plane crash in the year 2008. May his soul rest in perfect peace.

I am contacting you now based on the total sum of $10.5 MILLION USDollars (Ten Million Five hundred thousand USDollars) which was deposited in your honourable bank by my late brother late Mr. ADOLPH HANSEL before he died in a plane crash.

I will send all my details including my bank account numbers as soon as I receive your urgent reply for the transfer of the total sum of $10.5MILLION USDollars into my bank account in my country. Please I am waiting for your urgent reply.

Thanks in anticipation.
(Mention your name).
..............................................................................................................................
As soon as you contact the bank, you let me know okay! I promise to give you half of the money as soon as the bank transfers the money into your bank account in your country okay! I am waiting for your quick and positive reply so that we shall know ourselves better okay.

Have a very nice day. I Kiss you.
With Love and care from;
Victoria Lynda Williams.

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.207.182.253
Originating ISP: Togotelecom, Togo
City: Lomé
Country of Origin: Togo
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#219127 by AlanJones Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:49 am
From ECO BANK TOGO PLC - [email protected]

FROM THE DESK OF DR. KOLAPO LAWSON:
DIRECTOR ECO BANK PLC TOGO;
20, RUE DE COMMERCE,
ECOCTGTG WPS ECOC TG TG WPS Swift;
LOME, REPUPLIC OF TOGO.
TELEPHONE; +22898808599.

Attn, XXX;

We received your mail and the contents of your message was well understood and noted.

Yes, a total sum of $USD10.5Million (Ten Million Five hundred thousand USDollars) was deposited here in our bank by your late brother Mr. ADOLPH HANSEL in a Fixed Deposit account under a Suspense Account.

N/B; We shall contact our head office in the U.S.A for the deposit Certifiacte and other necessary papers of the account before transfering the total ammount into your bank account in your country Switzerland.

Before we go on for the process, you have to send only 95 EUROS (Ninety Five Euros) today being the PROCESSING FEE.

For easy collection, send the 95 EUROS today through Western Union Money Transfer or Money Grams.
Name of the receiver is; MABLE DITTEY (Our foreign remittance Agent).
The City is; Lome.
The country is; Togo (West Africa).

Send the payment informations after making the payment of the processing fee of 95 EUROS today so that we shall process and transfer the total sum of $USD10.5Million into your bank account in your country Switzerland after some verifications from our head office in the United States of America.

Please you are also advised to forward to the management your personal informations such as;

(1) THE FRONT PAGE OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR ID CARD BEARING YOUR PHOTOGRAPH.

(2) YOUR BANK ACCOUNT NUMBERS.

(3) YOUR BANK NAMES AND OTHER ACCOUNT INFORMATIONS.

(4) YOUR FULL NAMES.

(5) YOUR COUNTRY OF ORIGIN.

(6) YOUR COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE.

(7) AGE.

(8) SEX.

(9) OCCUPATION.

(10) YOUR TELEPHONE CONTACTS.

We are only working to serve you better because your satisfaction is always our concern.

Yours in Service;
Dr. Kolapo Lawson;

Director Eco Bank Plc,
Togo, West Africa.
+22898808599.

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.207.182.253
Originating ISP: Togotelecom, Togo
City: Lomé
Country of Origin: Togo
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

#219312 by AlanJones Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:46 pm
20, RUE DE COMMERCE,
LOME, REPUPLIC OF TOGO.
TELEPHONE; +22898808599.

Attn, XXX;

Thank you for the reply. Please that is our working procedure and we can not change our working procedure because of you.

If you know that you are not ready to follow our working procedures, I am sorry, there is no other alternative because we are only working to serve you better because your satisfaction is always our concern. Thanks for your understanding.

Yours in Service;
Dr. Kolapo Lawson;

Director Eco Bank Plc,
Togo, West Africa.
+22898808599.

#219356 by AlanJones Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:23 am
My dearest beloved XXX,
How are you today together with all the members of your beloved family? I hope all is well. Please extend my greetings to all the members of your family okay! I Kiss you.

My beloved XXX, Please I want to know how far you have gone with the bank? Has the bank accepted to transfer the money into your bank account in your country ? Please let me know okay! I am waiting for your quick reply so that I will direct you to avoid any mistake okay!

Please I am waiting for your quick and Lovely reply okay!

With Love and kisses from;
Victoria Lynda Williams.

#219407 by AlanJones Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:21 am
20, RUE DE COMMERCE,
LOME, REPUPLIC OF TOGO.
TELEPHONE; +22898808599.

Attn, XXX;

We have received confirmation message from our head office in the U.S.A telling us to go ahead for the transfer of the total sum of $10.5Million USDollars into your bank in your country.

Please, please and please, this bank has been in existence for so many years and we don't receive such ammount with our bank account as we explained to you and we can never change our working procedure just because of you.

We only receive such ammount through Western Union Money Transfer OR Money Gram using the name of our Foreign Remittance Agent (DITTEY MABLE) in LOME,TOGO.

N/B; If you know that you are not ready to follow our working procedures, I am sorry, there is no other alternative because we are only working to serve you better because your satisfaction is always our concern. Thanks for your understanding as we await the Processing Fee of 95 EUROS from you today.

Yours in Service;
Dr. Kolapo Lawson;

Director Eco Bank Plc,
Togo, West Africa.
+22898808599.

#219572 by AlanJones Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:07 pm
My dearest beloved XXX,
How are you today together with all the members of your beloved family? How is work? I hope all is well. Extend my greetings to all the members of your beloved family till we see face to face okay!

Please why did you insult the bank manager? What is the problem? I contacted him and he told everything to me for your refusal to send the 95 EUROS through Western Union or Money Gram.

Even here in our bank, we don't receive fees under $500 USD through our bank account. Please try to obey and work hand in hand with the bank manager so that he will transfer the money into your bank account in your country okay!

Please try to send the 95 EUROS to him today through Money Gram or Western Union because I have sent all the necessary papers to them yesterday. Please listen to my instructions. As soon as you send the 95 EUROS to the bank today, you let me know okay!

Have a very nice day. I Kiss you.
With Love and care from;
Victoria Lynda Williams.

#223464 by AlanJones Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:09 am
My dearly beloved XXX,
How are you together with all the members of your family? Extend my greetings to all the members of your family till we see face to face okay!.

I thank you for all your efforts to receive the Cheque from the bank and I also thank the bank manager for his efforts to cash the cheque and transfer the whole money into your bank account in your country. God will surely bless him.

Please I want you to try your best receive the money immediately so that my mind will calm down because the money has already been deducted from my bank account here in the U.S.A okay! I don' t want all my efforts to be in vain okay!

I have many other good things to send to you as time goes on and whenever I want to send something to you again, I will send it directly to you with your address to avoid delay and expenses okay!

I want to let you know that I really trust the Eco bank manager and that was why I sent the Cheque directly to his bank to help you cash it and transfer the whole ammount into your bank account in yoiur country for the work of God okay! He worked in our bank here in the U.S.A and before he was transfered to Africa.

I contacted the bank manager to know if he has cashed the Cheque and transfer the money into your bank account in your country but he told me that you are surposed to pay the sum of $400 USDOLLARS s to open account for you in their bank. He explained everything to me.

My dearest beloved XXX, I want to let you know that I have sent the 95 EUROS to the Eco bank today. Please contact them immediately and send your account details to them so that they will transfer the money into your bank account in your country okay!

As soon as you contact the bank and receive the money from them, you let me know okay! Till then, have a very nice day. I kiss you.!

With Love from;
Victoria Lynda Williams.

#223475 by AlanJones Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:49 am
20, RUE DE COMMERCE,
LOME, REPUPLIC OF TOGO.
TELEPHONE; +22898075428.

Attn, XXX,

I want to let you know that we have received the Processing Fee (PF) of 95 EUROS from Victoria Lynda Williams.

For easy and quick transfer, you are thereby adviced to contact the Citi bank here in Togo to process and transfer the total sum of $10.5MILLION USDOLLARS into your designated bank account in your country after some verifications. Their email address is, [email protected]

Get back to us immediately as soon as you contact the CITI Bank to avoid any mistake along the line. I wish you the best of lucks.

Yours in Service;
Dr. Kolapo Lawson;

Director Eco Bank Plc,
Togo, West Africa.
+22898808599.

#223595 by AlanJones Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:17 am
From Citi Bank - [email protected]

DEAR VALUED CUSTOMER...WE ACKNOWLEDGED RECEIPT OF YOUR EMAIL.

NOTE: WE SHALL GET BACK TO YOU ON MONDAY FOR THE ONWARD PROCESS OF YOUR FUND TRANSFER.. BEFORE THEN, WE NEED YOUR FULL BANK DETAILS FOR RE-CONFIRMATION.

THANKS

#223886 by AlanJones Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:45 pm
DEAR VALUED CUSTOMER,
NOTE:1. YOUR FUND IS HIGHLY SECURED AND INTACT... IT CANNOT BE TAMPERED UNTIL YOU RECEIVE IT.

2.A SERVICE FEE OF $356 IS CHARGED FOR EACH OUT GOING WIRE OR ELECTRONIC TRANSFER OF SUCH AMOUNT (US $1.5 )

3.TRANSFER CHARGES AND SECURITY CHARGES OF $480 IS ALSO INVOLVED.

4.THE FUND US$1.5 MILLION DOLLARS SHALL BE TRANSFERED SUCESSFULLY INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT WITHIN 3 WORKING DAYS AT THE CONFIRMATION OF THE ABOVE FEE.

5.SEND THE FEE VIA MONEY GRAM OR WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.

RECEIVER: TINA MICHAEL
CITY: LOME
AMOUNT: $836
CONTINENT: WEST AFRICA

WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU.

THANKS MR DAVID KODJO (DIRECTOR)
+228 99209380

#223993 by AlanJones Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:50 am
DEAR VALUED CUSTOMER...WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU CONCERNING THE TRANSFER CHARGES FOR TRANSFERING YOUR FUND INTO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT.
THANKS

#232178 by AlanJones Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:17 am
From ECO BANK TOGO PLC - [email protected]

20, RUE DE COMMERCE,
LOME, REPUPLIC OF TOGO.
TELEPHONE; +22898808599.

Attn, XXX,

Good day, after much stress and negociations with the financial house, I decided to redirect the deposit sum to American Express Credit Card Centre London so that they can package the total sum into their facility called Amex Credit Card and send to you for us to avoid all the governmental taxes locally and internationally.The simple reason is to avoid all taxes involved to transfer this total sum to you which is the reason for delay.

The American Express Credit Card Centre will contact and send to you your named Amex Credit Card containing the deposit sum or ammount in United States Dollars, they will also send the four digits secret pin code with which you can be making withdrawals from the Amex Card. You can use it in any ATM center around you.

From the card you can withdraw maximum of Thirty Thousand United States Dollars per a day and from the card you can transfer one million United States Dollars to your local account per a day. This will make it easy for you to receive your money. Get back to me urgently so that I can alert the American Express Credit Card center London to contact you immediately. We are only working to serve you better because your satisfaction is always our concern.

Yours in Service;
Dr. Kolapo Lawson;

Director Eco Bank Plc,
Togo, West Africa.
+22898808599.

Also sent from ECO BANK TOGO PLC - [email protected]

#232264 by AlanJones Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:47 am
20, RUE DE COMMERCE,
LOME, REPUPLIC OF TOGO.
TELEPHONE; +22898808599.

Attn, XXX,

Thanks for the reply. As I told you, after much stress and negociations with the financial house here in Togo, I decided to redirect the deposit sum of 10.5Million USDollars to American Express Credit Card Centre here in Togo with their head office in London so that they can package the total sum of 10.5Million USDollars into their facility called Amex Credit Card and send to you for us to avoid all the governmental taxes locally and internationally. The simple reason is to avoid all taxes involved to transfer the total sum of $10.5Million USDollars to you which is the reason for delay.

This is the contact of the Amex Office here in Togo. Please contact them immediately.
AMERICAN EXPRESS CARD OFFICE
Siege Social 13, Rue du Commerce
Lome TOGO 01
Phone: +228-93186585 Fax: +228-226 38 50.
Email:[email protected]

As soon as you contact them, you let me know.
We are only working to serve you better because your satisfaction is always our concern.

Yours in Service;
Dr. Kolapo Lawson;

Director Eco Bank Plc,
Togo, West Africa.
+22898808599.

+22893186585 & +2282263850

#233781 by AlanJones Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:03 am
My dearest beloved XXX,
How are you today together with all the members of your beloved family? I hope all is well. Please extend my greetings to all the members of your family and well wishers till we see face to face ok! Happy New Year 2015. I am very sorry for my late in response. Please bear with me ok.

I have been promoted to the post of the accountant general and Cashier of the Bank of America (B.0.A) here in the U.S.A in collaboration with the World Bank (W.B).
Glory be to God! With God, all things are possible to them that believeth. Praise God, Alleluia!!!

There is a promise I made to God to help the poor and the less priviledged people in the society. That is my promise to God which I must fulfil ok!.

N/B; Please if you know that you will work according to my directions and instructions, you reply this mail but if you know that you will not work according to my directons and instructions, please ignore this mail because I need a very sincere and honest person who fears God because this is my promise to God to help the poor and the less priviledged people! Thanks for the understanding!.

After negociations with our branch office, I decided to direct the total sum of USD$250,000.00 (Two hundred and Fifty Thousand USDollars) to American Express Credit Card Centre Lome,Togo so that they can package the total sum into their facility called Amex Credit Card and send it to you to avoid governmental taxes locally and internationally ok!.

The American Express Credit Card Centre will contact and send to you your named Amex Credit Card containing the deposit sum of $250,000.00 USDollars, they will also send the four digits secret pin code to you with which you can be making withdrawals from the Amex Card. You can use it in any ATM center around you ok!.

From the card, you can withdraw maximum of Thirty Thousand United States Dollars per a day and from the card you can transfer one million United States Dollars to your local account per a day. This will make it easy for you to receive the money which I sent to you through their office ok!.

I want you to use this money for the work of God and humanity by building orphanage homes and schools for the poor and the less privileged people around you ok!.

Please contact the Amex Office immediately using their information below;
AMERICAN EXPRESS CARD OFFICE
Siege Social 13, Rue du Commerce,
Lome TOGO 01
Phone: +228-93186585
Fax: +228-226 38 50
Email: [email protected]

Please inform me as soon as you contact them to avoid any mistake along the line ok.
I am waiting for your quick and Lovely reply. Have a very nice day. I Kiss you.

With Love from;
Victoria Lynda Williams.