Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#219064 by AlanJones Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:27 am
Attention XXX

I need the acknowledgement receipts of your paid the sum$2920.00USD, I
will still be waiting to acknowledge from your accountant paid
transfer receipts and forward it to me as evidence of cash transfer
payment to the given account, to enable us to proceed and squire the
none Inspections Tag permits, from custom today.

Yours Sincerely

Ali Bello
Legal Department

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#219137 by AlanJones Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:34 pm
I want to know if you have made the payment to the bank?. Please, Let me know ASAP

XXX, I want to know if you have made the payment to the bank. Please, Get back to me ASAP

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#219313 by AlanJones Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:53 pm
How are you doing, I still sent you email and up till this moment I
have not hear from you. Meanwhile, I want to officially inform you
that the security has passed your direct contact information to Hon.
Ambrose George Vincent, a seasoned diplomat attached to the United
Nations from the Dominican Republic.

And for your information the diplomat will be contacting you on how
the delivery will be carried out.

You should understand that fast remit / the cost stamped duty
Custom & Tag permits amount sum $2920usd usd is require , this is to
enable the United Nation Licensed Diplomat to dispatched with your
cash consignment immediately by to night to your destination.

Yours Sincerely

Ali Bello
Legal Departmen

#224736 by AlanJones Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:09 am
We want to inform you that every arrangement regards the final release and transfer of your funds through HSBC BANK has been approved.

With the arrangement done on your behalf, you will stay present in HSBC BANK before the transfer of your funds will be made.
Note that this is only option to receive your money.

In the light of this,you are advised to book your flight ticket by next week to arrive London

Kindly STOP comminications with any body again .
You can understand that for very long time ago you did not receive your money and the reason is because you are not present .
NOW I WANT TO ASSURED YOU THAT YOUR PROBLEM IS OVER, IF YOU ARRIVE LONDON NEXT WEEK , OUR REPESETIVE WILL ACCOMPAINED YOU DIRECT TO HSBC BANK WERE YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR TOTAL FUNDS.
DETAILS OF PAYMENTS AS FOLLOW:

1: You have to come with your original identity either international passport copy or your drivers license,
2: You will sign your funds release order documents in the office of Doncaster finance and services before proceeding to HSBC BANK for opening of your domiciliary account.
3: After signing the your funds release order documents,we will take you to HSBC BANK address below.

HSBC Bank,Head Quarters
8 Canada Square,London
E14 5HQ
United kINGDOM

4: After opening the Demiciliary Bank account with HSBC BANK,we will instruct the HSBC BANK to credit your ( $ 11,750 000.00 US dollars) to your HSBC ACCOUNT,then from HSBC BANK account the whole funds will be transferred direct to your local Bank account in COUNTRY below:

Kindly send your flight ticket schedule and your hotel accommodation were you will stay in London as soon as you arrive next week.

I am waiting urgently to receive the confirmation of your arrival.

Regards

Dr. Godwin Emefiele
Executive Governor (CBN)
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
Tel: +2349099558483
[email protected]

#225028 by AlanJones Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:11 am
Att, XXX

Compliment of the day, i am happy for hear from you once again, and i want to let you know that very thing is still working according to God's perfecting as i have met with the chief Director Foreign Remittance Department of the Don-caster Finance Security Company, where i told you that your fund $11,750,000.00usd was deposited.

While i was discussing him this morning , he promise me that they are going to make very possible to ensure that any this you arrives to London he will assist you the to (HSBC Bank,Head Quarters) 8 Canada Square,London E14 5HQ United kingdom.
Your request for payment of the sum of $11,750,000.00usd due in your favor has already been forwarded to the HSBC Bank,Head Quarters, who are the statutory government organ with direct contact with the Central Bank of Nigeria ) for approval and authentication of your payment.Legal structure has to be established by the Central-Bank of Nigeria for the purposes of your receiving your payment in HSBC Bank,London to avoid any contravention of laid down financial rules and regulations in the receiving country.

The sum involved with it has to been programmed with HSBC for your use to avoid stringent regulations that might cause delays in receiving your payment.You are therefore, to contact with the below details;

Contact person; Dr Andy Cole
Email; [email protected]
Email: [email protected]

Your early contact and co-operation with the Director Foreign Remittance Department will accelerate the expeditious release of your due funds.

You have to make sure that you always get back for advice to avoid mistake.

Yours sincerely,
Dr. Godwin Emefiele
Executive Governor (CBN)
[email protected]

#225208 by AlanJones Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:55 am
From Doncaster Finance - [email protected]

Attn: XXX

Your message dated 28th October 2014 was in reciepts.

Sequence to the instruction ,we hereby wish to informed you that your payment file which was forwarded
to our office( DONCASTER FINANCE SERVICES ) through the instruction of Dr. Godwin Emefiele for the payment of your funds through our accredited Bank(HSBC BANK) here in London.

In receipts to this,you are advised to send us your immediate comfirmation of your flight ticket arrival schedule to enable us know the exact date of your arrival for immediate release of your funds.

Also send your DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER AND SCAN A COPY OF YOUR PASSPORT COPY TO THIS EMAIL so we can forward them to the remittance office tomorrow.

DETAILS SCHEDULE FOR THE RELEASE OF YOUR FUNDS:

1: You will come with your original identity ,either your
international passport or your drivers license .

2: You will sign your funds release order documents in the office of
Doncaster finance services before proceeding to HSBC BANK address
below for opening of your domiciliary account:

HSBC Bank,Head Quarters
8 Canada Square,London
E14 5HQ
United kINGDOM

3: After opening the Demiciliary Bank account with HSBC BANK,we
will instruct the HSBC BANK to credit your total funds OF ($11,750,000,000)) to
your HSBC ACCOUNT,then from HSBC BANK account the whole funds will be
transferred direct to your local Bank account in Switzerland or any account you may advised us.

(4)The HM revenue clearance which you will to before the signing of the funds release order document is Fourty seven thousand two hundred British pounds(GBP 47,200).

The HM Revenue will clearance will enable your funds to be transferred from HSBC BANK to your local Bank account without any Financial services authority intervention for tax invading.

In the light of this .we are looking forward to receive your immediate reply today with the copy of your flight ticket and Hotel reservation to enable us have date and time appointme scheduled with the HSBC BANK.

Note that every proceedure regards this transaction will be handle between Doncaster finance and HSBC Bank and you will be present at the Bank when the funds will be transferred from HSBC BANK to your Local Bank account.

Regards

Andy Cole

Doncaster finance services and security (UK)

Also sent from Doncaster finance - [email protected]

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.71.201.187
Originating ISP: Visafone
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
Last edited by AlanJones on Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

#225265 by AlanJones Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:08 pm
I have noted your direct cell number, I will give you a call.Again I want to know if the Don-caster Finance Security Company, are they responded to your fund release and if they have not; always remember to get back to whenever they have done that so that I will give you advice whenever there is need for advice.

Yours sincerely,

Dr. Godwin Emefiele
Executive Governor (CBN)
[email protected]

#225267 by AlanJones Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:09 pm
Attn: , XXX

Your message to this office has been received.

Note that it is very important that you will come to UK by yourself to
sign your funds release order documents to enable your funds release
and transferred direct from HSBC BANK to your local Bank account in
XXX.

As soon as you sign your funds release order documents with Doncaster
finance,we will take you to HSBC BANK were you will open a
domicilliary account to enable your funds move from HSBC to your local
Bank account in XXX.

So kindly let this office know the date of your arrival.

We are waiting your immediate response.

Andy Cole

Doncaster finance Security services (UK)

#225685 by AlanJones Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:02 am
How are you today , I got your email but I must tell you that I do not understand the content of the email you sent and if I ask (WHO is idoit

Yours sincerely,

Dr. Godwin Emefiele
Executive Governor (CBN)
[email protected]

#225686 by AlanJones Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:02 am
What is going, XXX I sent you an urgent concerning the security company required to enable them finalize with your come to london they are now into arrangement to get the diplomat that will carry out delivery of the cash to your destination in XXX and up till this moment you have not responded to any of my email,and jet you have not followed the simply instructions from security company, they will need your information where the delivery will be made to you and your telphone number.

Please the security company is still demanding for this and I am expecting to have the address and phone contact from you .
Thanks,

Dr. Godwin Emefiele
Executive Governor (CBN)
[email protected]