Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#219329 by flaffs1983 Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:18 pm
Hi,

I recently received the below e mail:

Hi,

Please read the job description
If you are interested, please fill in the registration form at our 
web-site – www.pw-shop.com – section «Vacancy» (Wine Merchant), and a 
manager will phone you back within the next couple of days.
First of all let me say that we are the wine and drinks retailing 
company with the head office based in Prague, Czech Republic. We have 
also offices in Germany, Italy, Poland, and the Ukraine. As there have 
been many orders from our customers in the UK recently, we decided to 
open the office in Great Britain. The first office in the UK will be 
opened in the middle of October, but we are starting to hire the 
representatives throughout the United Kingdom now, so that by the time 
the office opens we can have a fully trained team.
Let me say that the office opens in London, but you will have to go 
there once a month, to submit the reports. Most of the time you will be 
dealing with customers by phone and by e-mail, if the customer is 
located in your area you may arrange a meeting. Among our customers we 
have restaurants, shops, bars and sometimes private individuals.
So basically the job is to sell wines. First you will be dealing with 
our already existing customers in the UK, and trying to expand our 
market a little bit.
If everything goes fine our first job agreement with you will be signed 
for the trial period of two months. As there is no office in the UK yet, 
you will keep in touch with our managers by phone and e-mail. The 
managers will be contacting you practically every day from the office in 
Czech Republic, and during the first month you will get acquainted with 
how the company works. You will be taking orders, arranging meetings, 
deal with inquiries from the customers by phone and by e-mail and read 
literature about wines that we sell. If the trial period goes fine, we 
will sign the contract with you for one year as soon as the office opens 
in London.
From time to time you might even deal with finances if the order is 
successful. The thing is that sometimes there are some situations, when 
there is an urgent order, but it takes more than 5 working days to 
complete international bank transfer. So sometimes it is easier, when a 
client sends the payment straight to our local representative, and the 
representative sends it to the office of delivery by one of the money 
transfer systems. For these purposes, corporate bank account will be 
opened for you as soon as the office opens, before that time you might 
be asked to receive some small payments from the customers you deal with 
to your bank account.
During the first month the job will be taking about 3 hours per day, 5 
days a week. After the trial it may be taking more time. The salary 
during the trial is 1900 GBP a month + 3% commission for every order 
taken, after that it is 2450 pounds + 5% commission.
We also have part-time alternative for the same position after the trial
Please confirm if you would like to proceed with the application process 
by filling in the form at the web-site. We will contact you by phone 
within the next couple of days to conduct interview.
If you have any questions about the position, terms or conditions, 
please do not hesitate to contact me directly, I will help you at any 
step of recruiting process.
Best Regards
Tomas Volancek
www.pw-shop.com

It all sounds too good to be true.. can someone help me please?!

Thank you!
Advertisement

#219330 by Bryon Williams Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:38 pm
Domain Name: PW-SHOP.COM
Registrar: BIZCN.COM, INC.
Whois Server: whois.bizcn.com
Referral URL: http://www.bizcn.com
Name Server: NS1.PW-SHOP.COM
Name Server: NS2.PW-SHOP.COM
Updated Date: 10-sep-2014
Creation Date: 10-sep-2014
Expiration Date: 10-sep-2015

Yes, it is a scam. Red flags (one year registration, Web site six days old.)

No company will ask an internet stranger to use their personal bank account to receive customers money. Only scammers do this. Real company's have their own bank accounts and accepts credit cards.

This scammer is asking you to money launder for him. He will have other scam victims send you money and then have you forward it to him. In this scam you will be the only that Law Enforcement will find.

Please post the email headers of the email. In my signature is a link to find email headers.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#219990 by dean1990 Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:35 pm
I have had the same email and have been in contact with them. I have had several phone calls and emails regarding this. I feel the same it seems to good to be true and therefore have not given out any bank details as of yet. I am not really sure if it is a scam or not and seems to good to be true but at the same time if its not a scam seems to good an opportunity to turn down. Have you spoke with them at all?
#219996 by AlanJones Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:12 pm
It is a scam - please read the post above yours by our Moderator Bryon.

There is no point speaking to them, they will just lie to you and tell you it is legitimate. Just delete the email and don't respond to them and save yourself a LOT of trouble later on, when the authorities come looking for you for fraud and money laundering.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#220018 by vonpaso xlura Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:44 pm
flaffs1983 wrote:Hi,

I recently received the below e mail:
<snip>
From time to time you might even deal with finances if the order is
successful. The thing is that sometimes there are some situations, when
there is an urgent order, but it takes more than 5 working days to
complete international bank transfer. So sometimes it is easier, when a
client sends the payment straight to our local representative, and the
representative sends it to the office of delivery by one of the money
transfer systems. For these purposes, corporate bank account will be
opened for you as soon as the office opens, before that time you might
be asked to receive some small payments from the customers you deal with
to your bank account.

Typical lie of the money mule scammer. Real companies open accounts in other countries for this purpose. The site is in the process of being reported for fraud.

The email looks like it was written by a Slav, as expected for a Czech, but the site is registered in China and hosted in Sweden.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#220037 by Jetstorm Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:47 am
Yeah I also got an email from them. I tried to check out whether or not it was a scam on the internet and I even dropped unproffesional hints during our corespondence via email and phone to see if it was legit cause I was still in doubt. But i found nothing about them being scammers so I signed up.

They sent me a contract of employment so i started to doubt that it was a scam. And then I filled out the Direct Deposit Form.....so yeah. Now I don't know what to do. If it's any consolation. The work they have asked me to do for them dosen't seem inciminating yet....and luckily I only told a few friends that i started "work" for them....Kinda embarrassed and a little pissed right now.
#220038 by AlanJones Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:34 am
Jetstorm wrote:And then I filled out the Direct Deposit Form

Advise your bank as soon as possible what has happened and ask that your account is changed so that no fraudulent funds can be transferred into it.

Jetstorm wrote:The work they have asked me to do for them dosen't seem inciminating yet

The initial tasks are just to see how compliant you are at following their instructions before they start using you as a money mule.

Delete all of their mails and do not respond to them and do not tell them that you know it is a scam.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#220044 by dean1990 Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:03 am
I have not went as far as given them my bank details thats when i researched to see if it could be a scam because i had not met anyone face to face yet. I have howevers given them my national insurance number but now i have ignored their calls do i have anything to worry about given that i have sent my national insurance number?
#224664 by fletchdt Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:51 am
I have just received this email this morning. Same email, just from a different company.

Thanks to this website i have realised it is a scam and have not gone any further with it.

Hi
Please read the job description
If you are interested, please fill in the registration form at our web-site – http://www. moraviadrinks.com – section «Vacancy» (Wine Merchant), and a manager will phone you back within the next couple of days.
First of all let me say that we are the wine and drinks retailing company with the head office based in Prague, Czech Republic. We have also offices in Germany, Italy, Poland, and the Ukraine. As there have been many orders from our customers in the UK recently, we decided to open the office in Great Britain. The first office in the UK will be opened in the end of November, but we are starting to hire the representatives throughout the United Kingdom now, so that by the time the office opens we can have a fully trained team.
Let me say that the office opens in London, but you will have to go there once a month, to submit the reports. Most of the time you will be dealing with customers by phone and by e-mail, if the customer is located in your area you may arrange a meeting. Among our customers we have restaurants, shops, bars and sometimes private individuals.
So basically the job is to sell wines. First you will be dealing with our already existing customers in the UK, and trying to expand our market a little bit.
If everything goes fine our first job agreement with you will be signed for the trial period of two months. As there is no office in the UK yet, you will keep in touch with our managers by phone and e-mail. The managers will be contacting you practically every day from the office in Czech Republic, and during the first month you will get acquainted with how the company works. You will be taking orders, arranging meetings, deal with inquiries from the customers by phone and by e-mail and read literature about wines that we sell. If the trial period goes fine, we will sign the contract with you for one year as soon as the office opens in London.
From time to time you might even deal with finances if the order is successful. The thing is that sometimes there are some situations, when there is an urgent order, but it takes more than 5 working days to complete international bank transfer. So sometimes it is easier, when a client sends the payment straight to our local representative, and the representative sends it to the office of delivery by one of the money transfer systems. For these purposes, corporate bank account will be opened for you as soon as the office opens, before that time you might be asked to receive some small payments from the customers you deal with to your bank account.
During the first month the job will be taking about 3 hours per day, 5 days a week. After the trial it may be taking more time. The salary during the trial is 1900 GBP a month + 3% commission for every order taken, after that it is 2450 pounds + 5% commission.
We also have part-time alternative for the same position after the trial
Please confirm if you would like to proceed with the application process by filling in the form at the web-site. We will contact you by phone within the next couple of days to conduct interview.
If you have any questions about the position, terms or conditions, please do not hesitate to contact me directly, I will help you at any step of recruiting process.
Best Regards
Julius Mintel
http://www. moraviadrinks.com

Let me know if you need any more information.
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Disable link. Anti-Virus went off.
#224689 by Bryon Williams Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:55 pm
^^^ Please post the email headers. Remove any of your personal information.

If you went to the website. Please run a couple anti virus scans on your computer. Not at the same time. Run one as the other is disabled.

Domain Name: MORAVIADRINKS.COM
Registrar: BIZCN.COM, INC.
Whois Server: whois.bizcn.com
Referral URL: http://www.bizcn.com
Name Server: NS1.MORAVIADRINKS.COM
Name Server: NS2.MORAVIADRINKS.COM
Updated Date: 20-oct-2014
Creation Date: 20-oct-2014
Expiration Date: 20-oct-2015

MORAVIADRINKS.COM is in the process of being reported for fraud.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/