Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#218467 by AlanJones Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:09 am
From: NIGERIA NATIONAL PETROLIUMEM COOPERATION - [email protected]
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Emails: [email protected], [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2347087031483

Sir,

This letter might come as a surprise to you especially since we have never
met or discuss before. Basically, the message might sound strange but it
is factual in reality if only you care
to know. The truth is that I should have notified you first through a more
confidential means, (even if it'sat
least to respect your integrity) please accept my humble apologies if i
had caught you unawares, i frankly do not
mean any harm in passing my message.

I am the Chairman of the Special Committee for Budget and Planning of the
Ministry of Petroleum and Mineral Resources.
This committee is principally concerned with contract appraisal and
theapproval of contract in order of
priorities as regards capital projects of the federal executive government
of Nigeria with our positions we have successfully secured for ourselves
the sum of Fitfy Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars (US$50.5M) the
amount was accumulated from the over invoice since 2012, then the
2012/2013 audit has been

perfected Hence, together with some of the top officials of the Nigerian
National Petroleum Corporation and the Federal Ministry of Finance.

We plan to transfer this amount of money Fifty million five hundred
thousand dollars (US$50.5M) into an overseas account by awarding a non
existing contract from my ministry (NNPC). To this effect i decided to
contact you and ask for your assistance. What we need from you sir, is to
provide a very vital account in which the funds will be transferred. My
colleagues and I have agreed to compensate the owner of the account used
for this transaction with 25% of the total amount remitted. We shall keep
75%.

Since it is a contract payment the funds must be remitted into a foreign
account and the remittance of the funds requires little documentation and
there is no risk involved on your part because the CBN Governor and I have
covered this transaction with adequate contract and external credit
documents from the beginning.

Finally, the confidence and trust reposed on you cannot be over emphasized.
Therefore, you are to keep this deal to yourself confidentially. Caliber
of personnel involved are men in
government. So cannot effort to loose our respective reputation to our
dear country if jeopardize by you.

Contact me urgently with private detail information for our easier
communication

Kindly email to me privately via [email protected]

DR YAYA YAKUBU
REGARDS
Last edited by AlanJones on Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#218469 by AlanJones Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:11 am
From keimi - [email protected]

GOOD DAY SIR

WITH GOOD URGE I WRITE IN PRIOR OF YOUR MAIL BASED ON MUTUAL UNDERSTANDING OF MY PREVIOUS LETTER TO YOU

MY FRIEND SERIOUSLY IN LIFE TAKE AN OPPORTUNITY TO BECOME WHAT EVER ONCE SELF'S OPT TO BE IN THE PRESENT TIME AND FUTURE TIMES AS I TOLD YOU AT PREVIOUS EMAIL I WANT YOU TO GO AGAIN AND READ MY FIRST LETTER WHICH I SENT TO YOU FOR BETTER UNDERSTANDING SO WE COULD NOW ESTABLISH TRUST BETWEEN EACH OF US BEFORE WE COMMENCE AHEAD FOR THE LITTLE PAPER WORK AND SUBMISSION OF YOUR CONTRACT LETTER TO THE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY FOR RAPID APPROVAL OF YOUR CONTRACT .

I WOULD LOVE TO BRIEFLY TELL YOU MORE ABOUT THIS, THE FUNDS HAS BEEN OVER INVOICED AS WELL WE HAVE A PRIVATE ACCOUNT HERE AT THE NNPC FOR ANY OVER INVOICED FUND TO BE KEPT AND AFTER FEW YEARS WOULD BE TAKEN BACK BY THE GOVT OF NIGERIA FOR NON UTILIZATION PURPOSE BUT ONLY THE TOP RULERS FOR SELF INTEREST TO THEIR PERSONAL POCKET,SO NOW I AND OTHER OF MY COLLEGES

SO NOW YOU WOULD COME IN AS THE BENEFICIARY FROM THE COMPANY TO RECEIVE THE FUNDS AS THE FORMAL CONTRACTORS WHO WORKED BEFORE WE FIND OUT THERE WAS AN OVER DRAFTED FUNDS

SO MY LAWYER WOULD BE OF MUTUAL ASSISTANCE TO HELP IN FORMALIZING BACK UP CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS IN YOUR PROFILE ALSO YOUR

BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS WILL BE ATTACHED WITH THE REST DOCUMENT TO RECEIVE THE TOTAL FUNDS ,SO YOU CAN NOW MAKE DIRECT SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENT TO THE DOCUMENT OF YOUR CONTRACT LETTER WITH THE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY SO ONCE THE CONTRACT IS BEEN APPROVED BY THEM YOU WOULD NOW SUBMIT THE AWARDED CONTRACT LETTER DIRECT TO THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA FOR INSTANT TRANSFER OF THE FUNDS TO YOUR ACCOUNT ONCE THE FUNDS IS FULLY TRANSFERRED TO YOUR ACCOUNT I WOULD FLY DOWN TO YOUR COUNTRY WE SHARE AND HAVE SOME COLD DRINKS TOGETHER CAUSE IN BUSINESS DEAL A SUCCESSFUL DEALS ALWAYS CALL FOR CELEBRATION, WE WOULD HAVE JUST ASK THE BANK TO TRANSFER THE FUNDS BUT IT WONT BE LEGITIMATE FOR SUCH RAPID MOVE THIS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE DECIDED TO FOLLOW THE NORMAL PROCEDURE SO WE CAN GET THE FUNDS OUT OF THE ACCOUNT FOR OUR OWN SELF UTILIZATION .

FIRSTLY I WANT YOU TO OUTLINE YOUR BIO DATA ALSO A SCAN COPY OF YOUR ID-CARD AND PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH ,MOBILE NUMBER,HOME ADDRESS,NEXT OF KIN DETAILS ACCOUNT NUMBER ,AGE ,OCCUPATION AS WELL KINDLY VIEW THE ATTACH FILE TO SEE THE RECENT BALANCE IN THE NNPC ACCOUNT OF THE FUNDS FOR YOU TO KNOW THE AUTHENTICATION OF THIS CONSIGNMENT,IN AS MUCH AS I GET A FEEDBACK FROM YOU I WOULD NAVIGATE THE SCAN COPY OF MY ID-CARD TO YOU

WITH MY MOBILE NUMBER FOR EASIER COMMUNICATION BUT I PREFER TEXT MESSAGES MOST TIME ALSO I WOULD LINK GIVE FULL DEALS OF THE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY AS WELL THE CBN ACCOUNTANT EMAIL FOR YOUR TO CONTACT THEM AS SOON AS I HAVE GOTTEN FEEDBACK FROM YOU

PLEASE KINDLY LAY ON A LOW PROFILE AT ALL TIME AND SAY LESS WORDS TO ANY OTHER PERSON UNTIL ALL HAVE BE DONE AND FINALIZED AS WELL SHARED.

THANKS FOR THE UNDERSTANDING CALL ME.

MOBILE: +2347087031483
WARMEST REGARDS
DR .YAYA YAKUBU

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#218470 by AlanJones Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:13 am
Good day ,

WITH GOOD URGE I WRITE TO YOU BASED ON OUR TRANSACTION WHICH WE ARE PRESENTLY WORKING ON FOR GOOD AND FOR WE TO BE ABLE TO GET THE FUNDS TO YOUR POSSESSION , WE WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT THE NEXT STEP FOR YOU TO TAKE IS BY YOU NAVIGATING TO US YOUR BIO DATA AS FEEDBACK IN OTHER FOR WE TO BE ABLE TO MAKE THE PAPER WORKS FOR YOU TO BE THE RIGHT BENEFICIARY TO THE FUNDS,AS WELL KINDLY VIEW THE ABOVE ATTACH FILE TO SEE THE SCAN COPY OF MY ID-CARD AS REFERENCE FOR YOU TO KNOW WHO YOU ARE WORKING WITH, ALSO WE WANT YOU TO KINDLY OUTLINE YOUR DETAILS AS REQUESTED .

YOUR FULL NAME:....................
HOME ADDRESS:......................
MOBILE NUMBER:.....................
LOCATION OR COUNTRY:................
BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS:..............
SCAN COPY OF YOUR ID-CARD/PASSPORT...........

NOTE: WE WANT YOU TO GET A GOOD BANK ACCOUNT THAT COULD RECEIVE THE FUND, IF NOT AVAILABLE YET KINDLY SEND THE REST AS FEEDBACK SO AS FOR THE PROCESSING TO COMMENCE ALSO AS SOON AS WE GET THE FEEDBACK FROM YOU WE WOULD CALL YOU ALSO LINK YOU UP WITH THE BARRISTER AS WELL LINK YOU UP WITH THE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY SO THAT YOU CAN SUBMIT THE CONTRACT LETTER FOR APPROVAL,ONCE ITS APPROVED WE LINK YOU UP WITH THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA SO MY FRIEND IN THE BANK WOULD MAKE EVERY BY PASS QUESTIONERS AND MAKE HE PAYMENT PROCESSING SUCCESSFUL.

NOT THAT WE CAN JUST MOVE THE FUNDS TO YOUR ACCOUNT BUT FOR THERE SHOULD BE NO TRACE AND FOR EASY WAY TO GET THE FUNDS WE HAVE TO FOLLOW THIS PROCEDURE SO YOU ARE NOW THE BENEFICIARY PRESENTLY WORKING FOR THE CONTRACT SO ONCE WE HER FROM YOU ALL PROCESSING WOULD COMMENCE.

THANKS FOR THE UNDERSTANDING.
BEST OF REGARDS.
ENG,YAYA

#218471 by AlanJones Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:14 am
From andrew yakubu - [email protected]

ATTN: XXX

MY FRIEND I AM WRITING YOU FROM MY PRIVATE EMAIL NOW CAUSE I WAS TRYING TO
SEND YOU ATTACH OF MY ID-CARD BUT I DONT KNOW WHY IT BOUNCE I GUESS ITS FROM
MY NETWORK PROVIDER, PLEASE KINDLY BEAR WITH ME AS WELL GET BACK TO ME VIA THE
NORMAL EMAIL [email protected] YOU KNOW FOR FURTHER COMMUNICATION BUT IF YOU I
NEED TO SEND ANY ATTACH FILE TO YOU WOULD BE FROM HERE .

THANKS FOR YOUR MUTUAL UNDERSTANDING.
REGARDS.
ENG YAYA YAKUBU

#218729 by AlanJones Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:54 am
GOOD DAY.
HERE IS THE SCAN COPY OF MY ID-CARD
I WOULD BE LOOKING FORWARD TO HEAR BACK FROM YOU SOONEST
REGARDS.

Nothing attached.

#218730 by AlanJones Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:55 am
ATTN,

THANKS FOR THE FEEDBACK.
I WANT YOU TO WRITE A CONTRACT REQUEST LETTER WITH YOUR DETAILS THEN YOU SEND A COPY TO ME FIRST SO I CAN MAKE AMENDMENT ON IT THEN YOU SEND IT TO THE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY VIA EMAIL AS SHOWN BELOW,ASW WELL YOU WOULD HAVE TO WRITE MY BARRISTER FOR HIM TO ASSIST YOU TO MAKE A CHANGE OF BENEFICIARY DOCUMENT SHOWING YOU AS THE NEXT OF KIN ,ALTHOUGH MY BARRISTER KNOWS ABOUT HIS ALL AND WOULD BE WAITING O HEAR FROM YOU,THE SCANNING OF YOUR ID-CARD IS NO CLEAR SO ITS UNENVIABLE KINDLY RESCAN AND SEND AGAIN.

HERE IS THE DETAILS OF MY LAWYER:[email protected], NOTE HE IS A SAN SENIOR ADVOCATE OF NIGERIA SO YOU SHOULD TALK TO HIM WITH CONFIDENCE.

ASWELL HERE IS THE EMAIL OF THE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY: [email protected]

NOTE: YOUR ACCOUNT WOULD BE NEEDED CAUSE I DIDNT SEE YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS CAUSE ALL HAS TO BE INTACT AND ATTACHED.

YOU HAVE MY NUMBER AND KINDLY CALL ME AS SOON AS YOU GET THIS EMAIL IN 45 MINUTES TIME I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE SOME LITTLE CONVERSATIONS WITH YOU.
REGARDS.

#218813 by AlanJones Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:59 am
From san babatunde fashiola - [email protected]

JACKSON & ASSOCIATE CHAMBERS ORDER BAR OF THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT
ATTORNEY AND SOLICITORS OF SUPREME COURT
12TH FLOOR ,31 MARINA ,
LAGOS ISLAND LAGOS NIGERIA
E-MAIL:[email protected]

REF: BRN/243/779/0/1/FHG03

ATTN , XXX

I acknowledge the receipt of your mail with great thanks for your cooperation between you and my client engineer yaya as i was told before you wrote ,sir i want to be sure about you if you truly would be able to handle this little deal with engineer yaya of which this involves no risk,i was instructed by engineer yaya about me making a change of contract ownership document on your behalf sir i bring to you this notice that in as much as you are ready for this i would start the processing of the document and send to you, but in other for me to do this would take some little step which involves me formulating a company on your name or do you have an existing registered company?

sir we would have to follow the legal step for you to be able to obtain the documentations showing your company and you could then use the document for any further steps, but before we move any further sir kindly navigate your bio data to me that's your details , also if you have an existing company registered send me company certificate sir, but if you dont have this it would take me 3-business working days to get the document done and the change of ownership cause i would have to make a company on your data and give to the high court for stamping and approval cause without an existing company we wont be able to make the change of ownership cause if we are to make the change of ownership to which company would the name be? that is why i have to make a new company in your data and get it stamped for it to be validated as well once this is doesn't i would get the change of ownership document done so you can then use it for the submission to the below emails as your mails shows details sir .

sir i want you to know every client new to my chamber has to firstly make the normal registration form which inclines some token charges so that i could register your data and then process the documentation on self cost so once you have the document you can then pay me for he cost of processing of the documentations,also i would like you to view the attach file to find the scan copy of my id-card for you to know who you are talking to, also for you to obtain the form from my bar cost only $115,
here are other cost for the processing of the document cause the company has to be registered and the registration cost for a foreign company cost $350 for the change of ownership i would help that's at self cost but for the stamping and sighing of the document after processing would only cost you some token to tip the chief gorge of the Federal high court which is about $70, sir with this all you request for will be done without any delay or any problems and i also assure you that it would be accepted at where of utilization based on your procession with engr,yaya .

sir i want you to get back to me with your data so i can instruct you on how you make remittance for the processing to commence .
thanks for the understanding.
regards.

#218814 by AlanJones Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:02 am
here is the scan copy of my id card.
i would be looking forward to get a feedback from you.
thanks

#218927 by AlanJones Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:51 am
ACKSON & ASSOCIATE CHAMBERS ORDER BAR OF THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT
12TH FLOOR ,31 MARINA ,

ATTN , XXX

With good urge i write in regards of your request sir i want you to outline your details correctly for the processing to commence , all needed data are, your full name , your home address mobile number zipcode,age,occupation,company name thats if you have an existing one , clear scan copy of your idcard or passport must be very crystal for eyes view.
Thanks
Barr Babatunde Fashiola

#219230 by AlanJones Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:14 am
12TH FLOOR ,31 MARINA ,

ATTN , XXX

WITH GOOD URGE I WRITE TO YOU IN PRIOR OR YOUR MAIL SIR I WANT YOU TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF MY EMAIL AS WELL YOU CAN PRINT OUT AND FILE FOR I WANT YOU TO ALSO KNOW WESTERN UNION IS ALSO SAFER CAUSE YOU WOULD SEND THE SCAN COPY OF THE PAYMENT SLIP FOR BETTER REFERENCE OK.
SIR I WANT YOU TO KNOW I HAVE BEEN BUSY WORKING WITH SOME OTHER CLIENTS AT COURT , AS WELL SIR I WANT TO KNOW IF YOU CHOOSE TO PAY THE COMPLETE PAYMENT FRO THE PROCESSING OR YOU PAY PART PAYMENT FOR THE PROCESSING OF THE DOCUMENTATIONS TO COMMENCE .
SIR I WANT YOU TO KINDLY MAKE USE OF OUR SECTARY DETAILS AND MAKE THE REMITTANCE VIA WESTERN UNION CAUSE ITS THE ONLY SAFER WAY OF RECEIVING PAYMENT HERE EVEN WHEN MY FIRST DAUGHTER WAS IN THE STATE THEN SHE SENT ME SOME $ BY WESTERN UNION AND I GOT IT SO ITS SAFER , AS SOON AS YOU SEND SIR YOU SEND TO TIME THE SCAN COPY OF THE PAYMENT SLIP ALSO OUTLINE THE MTCN NUMBER AND SEE SENDERS NAME YOU USED AND ALSO THE SENDERS ADDRESS ALSO AMOUNT YOU SENT.
NAME: BRIGHT OLIE
ADDRESS:TOYIN STREET IKEJA
CITY:LAGOS
TEXT QUESTION:TRUST
TEXT ANSWER: YAYA
AMOUNT?:..
SIR AS SOON AS I HEAR FROM YOU I WOULD START THE PROCESSING WITHOUT ANY DELAY.
THANKS

#219314 by AlanJones Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:58 pm
12TH FLOOR ,31 MARINA ,

ATTN , XXX

GOOD DAY SIR I WRITE TO YOU BASED ON YOUR PREVIOUS QUESTION SIR I WANT YOU TO KINDLY GO TO MY PREVIOUS EMAIL THERE YOU COULD FIND THE TOTAL AMOUNT WHICH INCLINES FOR THE PROCESSING OF THE DOCUMENTATIONS SIR , AS WELL ENGR,YAYA CALLED ME AND WAS TRYING TO PUT USE ON CONFERENCE CALL BUT HE NOE TOLD ME THE NETWORK RECEPTION IS NOT TO GOOD ALSO ENGR YAYA ASK ME TO TELL YOU HE WOUNT HAVE ACESS TO EMAIL FOR SOME FEW HURS TODAY CAUSE HE WOULD BE IN MEETHING WITH AT THE PRESIDENT HOUSE WHRE SOME TOP OFFICIALS AND OTHER TOP RULERS GAHER TOGETHER HE ALSO ASK ME TO TELL YOU THAT HE WOULD WRITE TO YOU BY TOMOROW BUT YOU AND I WORK TOGETHER BUT SIR I WANT TO ASSURE YOU FIRST THAT ONCE THE REMITTANCE IS BEEN MADE I WOULD PROCESSES CLASSIFIED VERIFIED AUTHENTIC DOCUMENTATIONS TO PROVE YOU AS THE ORIGINAL BENEFICIARY SIR WITHOUT NO STRESS OR HITCH YOU WOULD USE IT TO UTILIZED FOR YOUR REQUEST PURPOSE .

SIR THE TOTAL SUM TO PROCESS THE DOCUMENTATIONS IS $535 ALSO WANT YOU TO KNOW I DIDN'T CHARGE YOU FOR MY SERVICES ITS JUST FOR PROCESSING OF THE DOCUMENT CAUSE I WOULD ALSO HAVE TO TAKE TRANSPORTATION FROM ONE OFFICE TO THE OTHER FOR STAMPING AND SIGHING FOR THE DOCUMENT TO BE VALID ALSO INVOLVES ME TIP-ING SOME OF THE OFFICES FOR THEM TO SIGH SIR YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND YOU NEED A VALID AND AUTHENTIC DOCUMENT IN OTHER FOR YOU TO HAVE NO HITCH BUT FOR YOU TO ARCHIVE YOU AIM,

SIR AS WELL I WANT YOU TO KNOW IF YOU CANT MAKE REMITTANCE OF ALL YOU CAN PAY INSTRUMENTALLY SO WHEN YOU GET THE DOCUMENT YOU PAY FOR MY SERVICES WHICH IS $120 CAUSE I LOVE TO PROVE TO MY CLIENT OF MY ABILITY AND MY INTEGRITY BEING A BARRISTER BY PROFESSION.

SIR I LIKELY RECONFIRM THE RECEIVERS DETAILS WHICH YOU REMIT THE PAYMENT THROUGH IN OTHER FOR ME TO HAVE THE MONEY AT MY OFFICE OF WHICH THE RECEIVER IS MY SECTARY.

HERE ARE THE DETAILS FOR REMITTANCE VIA WESTERN UNION
NAME: BRIGHT OLIE
ADDRESS:TOYIN STREET IKEJA
CITY:LAGOS
TEXT QUESTION:TRUST
TEXT ANSWER: YAYA
AMOUNT?:.. $535

A STITCH IN TIME SAVES NINE.
BEST OF REGARDS
BARR, BABATUNDE FASHIOLA (SAN)

#219378 by AlanJones Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:10 am
12TH FLOOR ,31 MARINA ,

ATTN , XXX

I acknowledge the receipt of your mail sir as well to my best of understanding i get to know maybe you have not used the western union service before or you don't know how to use it,well sir i want you no have no fear in making remittance via western union all you have to do is you outline the receivers details as i have navigated to you at previous email then you find any western union outlet close to you or any western union outlet and you tell them you want to send money then they would give you a form,so you would find on the form you fill the details and give to the agent to send for you so once the western union agent at your side finish sending they would now give you a reference paper showing the mtcn numbers which is 10-digits , then you outline the mtcn details and the senders name you used and the senders address you used while filling the form as well you navigate it to me as feedback also make a scan of the reference slip given to you scanned to email and send to me so the money would be picked up without any hitch ,i use a local bank and cannot receiver international transfer from your country sir that is why i prefer you send via western union in other for we to receive the payment rapidly without any hitch.

my sectary is a very good customer of western union also he asked me to send you a scan copy of his western union safe card for you to ensured the safety and security of your remittance , sir i want you to make the remittance as soon as you get this email so the processing could commence cause i was still asked by engr yaya if i had started the processing of the document and i told him we are working on it i hope to get a feedback from you with the payment so i could do my work.
Thanks

#219397 by AlanJones Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:34 am
Good Day my good friend how are you XXX

i am sorry for not writing you cause i was in meting so friend i wan you to be
rest assured with that every you do with mt and my barrister , also i ensure
success in this we are doing without any hitch OK.
kindly note i would be on low profile while you work with my barrister and
give me updates so once you write to the house of assembly they are waiting to
hear from you as well i was calling your number to put you on conference call
you me and my barrister but maybe the network reception was very bad.
my friend i want rapid procedure to be impacted in this so we get get the
funds cause in the next election i know i have to leave this position i am to
higher one or i retire so this is a very good opportunity for use to share the
funds and hope for some other .

thanks mostly for you mutual understanding and zeal in cooperative to me this
consignment commence.
thanks
Engr yaya

#219438 by AlanJones Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:33 pm
12TH FLOOR ,31 MARINA ,

ATTN , XXX

THANKS FOR THE FEEDBACK SIR I ASSURE YOU I WOULD ASK MY SECETRY OR TALK TO MY BANK MANAGER AND SEE IF MY ACCOUNT WOULD BE VALID FOR INTERNATIONAL REMITANCE , I WOULD GET BACK TO YOU SOONER
REGARDS

#219439 by AlanJones Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:33 pm
12TH FLOOR ,31 MARINA ,

ATTN , XXX

FROM THE DESK OF BARR,BABATUNE FASHOLA (SAN)

sir acknowledge the receipt of my mail aswell with great apology for my previous email about my instincts tell you to remit by western union as i told you that my sectary would be getting authentic information from his bank about his account sir i want you to know that my sectary account is very well valid to receive the funds if your bank could make the transfer without any hitch cause i know its 100% possible to transfer funds from your location down here as follow kindly make use of this bank account details to make the remittance as well make sure you get a payment reference receipt so i could present this as prove of your remittance to my sectary to get the funds and bring to my desk.

HERE ARE THE AUTHENTIC ACCOUNT DETAILS AS YOU REQUESTED.

ACCOUNT HOLDERS NAME :BRIGHT ONYECHUKU OLIE
ADDRESS:LAGOS NIGERIA
ZIP CODE: 23401
SWIFT CODE:PRDTNGLAXXX
ACCOUNT NUMBER:3014305770

i would be looking forward to hear from you soonest
Regards