Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#219207 by AlanJones Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:07 am
Attn: XXX

This is to officially inform you that your Attorney has visited this office and presented the letter of authority you gave him to represent you. In accordance with our procedure,his representation has been approved and we have advised him accordingly.

Your attorney would have to undertake a vicarious liability affidavit at the high court. Upon his presentation of the affidavit,your attorney would be allowed to sign the fund release order to occasion the commencement of the transfer of your funds.

Yours faithfully,
George Popo Adusei

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#219208 by AlanJones Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:08 am
Dear XXX,
I have been to the high court and could not write you before now as i had something else that kept me busy.

I have been to the high court and it will cost the equivalent of US$2846.00 as court charges for the attestation/affidavit. I will proceed and do the attestation/affidavit when you send the money for the court charges.

I will proceed and sign off your funds after the attestation/affidavit.

You will need to send the money for the court fees.

Regards,
Barrister Ebow Frederick K.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#219309 by AlanJones Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:34 pm
Dear XXX,
I have received your very brief mail and noted what you have said.

The fee is for court administrative services for the attestation/affidavit.

The attestation/affidavit is a serious one as i am requested to firmly state that i know you as my client and that i know that the funds that you are about to receive from the BOG has no link with illicit acquisition.

The truth is that i do not know more than the mails we have exchanged. The only concrete and assured angle to it and which informs why i will undertake the attestation/affidavit is that i have investigated the funds at the BOG and found out that the funds are in your name and that there is complain about its source and your ownership.

I will have to personally pay the fee at the court and obtain receipt and then proceed to do the attestation/affidavit. I will send you copy of the receipt upon the payment of the fee and also copy of the attestation/affidavit upon completion of the exercise.

I will direct you as to the fastest means you can send the money once you have indicated your readiness.

Regards,

#219340 by AlanJones Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:35 pm
Dear XXX,

Your mail is received.

You will have to send the money by Western Union Money transfer and in the name of my secretary so that it can be received same time,so that i can proceed to do the needful at the court preparatory to the signing off of your funds.

I will complete the attestation/affidavit same day i receive the money from you provided you send the money before noon local time.Then i will present the attestation/affidavit to the BOG and the signing will be officially scheduled for the next day.

Upon formal completion of the signing the BOG will as required by inherent procedure,contact you for the start of the transfer of the funds to you. You are the only one who can direct the BOG as to where to transfer your funds as the Power of attorney you gave me does not cover but limited to only signing off of your funds.

Send the US$2846.00 by Western Union to:

Name: Sheila Karlei Brown (Surname-Brown).
Address: 23 Ring Road,North Accra,
Accra,Ghana.

Send the details of the Western Union Transfer to me once you have sent the money.

If you send the money tomorrow as directed then,the signing off of your funds at the BOG will definitely be by Thursday(18/09/2014).

Regards,

#219401 by AlanJones Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:44 am
Dear XXX,
I am in receipt of your mail and noted what you have said. Unfortunately you do not understand why i have expressly opted for money transfer services.

1. If i receive the funds via my personal or company account,i will be required by the law here to pay charges on it as it will be considered as revenue to me.I will also give reasons for the money you have sent. It will attract some legalese which will definitely delay proceedings.

2. The option for the money transfer services apart from the above,will also be faster and will save me from undue legalese inherent in receiving it via bank to bank transfer.

My responsibility is to serve you satisfactorily.

Regards,

#219677 by AlanJones Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:12 pm
Attn, XXX

How are you today?i want to know if the money have been transfered to
you,i told you to be giving me feed back by forward all there emails
to you for my own recording purposes,what is going on,and what have
they said to you.waiting to hear from you.

Anthony Moore