Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#219043 by AlanJones Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:51 am
Central Bank of Nigeria,
Direct Tel: + 234-01-8965520 ext.105
Email: [email protected]
Attention: XXX

Sir,
I repeat you should contact MR.FRANKLYN CHARLES of SHANGHAI HONG KONG OFFSHORE CREDIT UNION,UK about the documents you said you do not have.He is going to help you get them

Yours in service
Mr.Tunde Lemo
International Remittance Office
Central Bank of Nigeria(CBN)
+234-8121956316

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#219073 by AlanJones Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:48 am
Dear XXX
You and I are saying the same thing. The shanghai Hong Kong Offshore Credit Union ,UK knows the need of such document for your fund transfer, therefore it will better you contact them for the provision of it. So please kindly request for them to assist you get the document since it is very vital.
Thank You,
Advocate Vecera Kato

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#219077 by AlanJones Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:03 am
From The Desk of:Mr. Charles Franklyn
Shanghai Hong Kong Offshore Credit Union UK
SHOCU Building
70 Oxford Street, Manchester
M1 5NH,
United Kingdom
Email:[email protected]
Tel: +44-203-6952379

Dear Sir,

If you do not have the document it mandatory you secure it, as that is the
only way we can proceed for the release of your fund.

We can link you to our legal concultant for the procurement of the
document from the high Cout of Jutice London.Have in mind that the
procurement cost is your responsibility.

Awaiting your prompt compliance to enable us serve you better.

Yours Sincerely
Charles Franklyn
Director/CEO
Reply to our official email above,

SF/tsP.S
If this email has reached you in error please disregard it and its
contents, and we apologize for any inconveniences arising from such. Note
that as much as we try to make all our customers satisfied with our
services, we are indemnified from any erroneous information supplied in
your file

#219126 by AlanJones Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:43 am
From Charles Franklyn - [email protected]

SHOCU Building
M1 5NH,
United Kingdom

Dear Sir,

This is to bring to your notice that we are upgrading our network as you cannot be able to reach us through our website. We apologized for the inconveniences as we are doing this for a efficient service delivery . We will notify you immediately it is stable.

You can reach me on this email for this period.Email:[email protected]

Thank you for your co-operations to enable us serve you better.

Yours Sincerely
Charles Franklyn
Director/CEO

SF/tsP.S
If this email has reached you in error please disregard it and its contents, and we apologize for any inconveniences arising from such. Note that as much as we try to make all our customers satisfied with our services, we are indemnified from any erroneous information supplied in your file

#219220 by AlanJones Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:41 am
SHOCU Building
M1 5NH,
United Kingdom

Dear Sir,

The only process to receive the fund is for you to secure the legibility documents through Her Majesty Court of Justice.

In order to secure the legibility documents you need to contact our solicitor to assist you for the procurement of the documents from the court. Have it in mind that it is your responsibility for cost of procurement.

As soon as you are ready to secure the documents notify us to enable us give you the contact information of our solicitor for further instruction for the procurement.

Awaiting your response.

Yours Sincerely
Charles Franklyn
Director/CEO

SF/tsP.S
If this email has reached you in error please disregard it and its contents, and we apologize for any inconveniences arising from such. Note that as much as we try to make all our customers satisfied with our services, we are indemnified from any erroneous information supplied in your file

#219224 by AlanJones Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:52 am
Dear XXX
With due respect sir, thank you for have written them.Please i urge you to follow their instruction to the later so that they will do the transfer of the fuind into your account as scheduled

Thank You,
Advocate Vecera Kato

#219310 by AlanJones Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:36 pm
SHOCU Building
M1 5NH,
United Kingdom

Dear Sir,

This is the contact of the solicitor to contact him for further instruction on the cost and requirements to secure the document from the Court.

Name:John Branson
Tel:+44-770-0077090

Contact him for further instruction and keep me update.

Yours Sincerely
Charles Franklyn
Director/CEO

SF/tsP.S

#219368 by AlanJones Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:41 am
From JOHN BRANSON - [email protected]

Dear Sir

Thank you for your message.

I will visit the Court tomorrow to find out the requirements. But first of all send me your detail information and copy of your identification either international passport copy or drivers License as I need it to file application for the issuance of the documents.

Awaiting your response.

Regards
Solicitor John Branson

#219369 by AlanJones Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:43 am
Dear XXX
With due respect sir, what is the situation right now because MR.FRANKLYN CHARLES OF THE SHANGHAI BANK informed me they expected to hear from you today?Please update me

Thank You,
Advocate Vecera Kato

#219395 by AlanJones Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:30 am
Dear Sir,

Information received and I will be on my way to the Court and will get back to you immediately I return.

Regards
Solicitor John Branson

#219492 by AlanJones Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:54 pm
Dear Sir,

Be inform that I have confirm from the High Court of Justice the requirement for the issuance of the documents for the release of your fund. The requirements are detail below.

1)Your full names
2)Address:
3)Your phone numbers
4)Your identification
5)Your receiving bank name
6)Bank address
7)Bank account number, swift code, Iban number
8)Bank account name.
9)Administrative/processing charge of 1,270GBP

I have 1-4 what you have to provide is 5-9 to enable me return to the Court to procure the documents. You have to send the Administrative/processing charge of 1,270GBP via Money Gram with my information below.

Name:Mr.John Branson
2, Whitmore Gardens,
London, NW10 5HH.

Ensure you use Money Gram only to send it.

Awaiting your update .

Regards
John Branson

#219493 by AlanJones Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:56 pm
Dear XXX,
With due respect, I am very much happy that we are making pregress and you are contacting the bank Laywer for a way forward. Please keep me posted. I urge you to try ensure that the layer assist you get all that is needed today/tomorrow for the Shanghai Offshore Credit Union,UK to transfer your fund to you immediately as you can see the legal prove document is actually what is holding the transfer of the fund to you.
I am waiting for your positive response
Yours Faithfully
Thank you,
Advocate Vecera Kato

#219518 by AlanJones Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:18 am
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your message.

My account is joint account and as my account partner is not a party to the transaction, I can't use the account because it is against the rule .

To avoid delay to your transaction quickly send the requirements as instructed to enable me execute your job for you to receive your fund.

Awaiting your prompt co-operations .

Regards
John Branson

#219522 by AlanJones Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:42 am
DearXXX,
With due respect, please you have to contact the lawyer now to send to you how you will send it to that effect. And try to confirm it from MR.FRANKLYN CHARLES of SHANGHNAI HONG KONG OFFSHORE CREDIT UNION,UK and DR.TUNDE LEMO of CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA because it has to be on the record that you send money and have procured the legal prove document.

They SHANGHAI BANK has procedures, and has been warned the safest way under which they can receive money from their customers and that is by moneygram plc This is also against indemnity of the money and this will enable the lawyer quickly apply and procure the legal document today and forward it for the transfer.And this has to be now that is as soon as you send the money to them because there is no time to waste.So contact the lawyer now to send to you how you will send the fees through moneygram.

I am waiting for your positive response
Yours Faithfully
Thank you,
Advocate Vecera Kato

#219529 by AlanJones Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:47 am
Dear Sir,

Your message have discribe the kind of person you are, aa poor and frustrated person. You lack respect and even an incompetent idiot is better than you and your generations.