Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#217937 by Faizan Docherty Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:51 am
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 72.251.36.188
Originating ISP: Continental Broadband Pennsylvania
City: Wheeling
Country of Origin: United States
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Delivered-To: <snipped>
Received: by 10.220.221.79 with SMTP id ib15csp52526vcb;
Fri, 5 Sep 2014 03:04:21 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.51.17.66 with SMTP id gc2mr2846886igd.40.1409911460954;
Fri, 05 Sep 2014 03:04:20 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from unionae.biz (unionae.biz. [23.239.157.114])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id ig5si3201868pbc.6.2014.09.05.03.04.08
for <snipped>;
Fri, 05 Sep 2014 03:04:08 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 23.239.157.114 as permitted sender) client-ip=23.239.157.114;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 23.239.157.114 as permitted sender) [email protected];
dkim=pass [email protected]
Received: from 188.36.251.72.tunnelservers.net (unknown [72.251.36.188])
by unionae.biz (Postfix) with ESMTP id 46FBD52634C2
for <snipped>; Fri, 5 Sep 2014 14:05:39 +0400 (MSD)
DKIM-Signature: <snipped>
Subject: Your Response Needed
To: <snipped>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="KDtHCOyjOAjDvww77lo4NR884=_ayRVg5y"
MIME-Version: 1.0
Reply-To: "Abdul Hakim" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2014 06:03:15 -0400
Message-Id: <[email protected]>

Greeting From Dubai

This message might meet you in utmost surprise; however, it's just my urgent need for foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction my name is Mr. Abdul Hakim the Branch manager, National Bank of Abu Dhabi Al Ain Int'l Airport Cash-Office Branch (UNITED ARAB EMIRATES) married with three children. I am writing this letter to ask for your support and co-operation to carry out this business opportunity in my department. After annual audit Last month in my branch I discover documents of a late client who I was once his personal account officer Mr. Andreas Schranner A German business magnate he made a numbered fixed deposit with this branch valued $12M (Twelve Million United State Dollars) So I was lucky to have the scan documents with me in save position.

I also discovered from his contract employers, the Petroleum Corporation that Mr. Andreas Schranner, died in the plane crash Monday, 31 July 2000, (air France jet liner) with his entire family and other passengers on board as you can confirm it yourself via the website below:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/859479.stm:

According to United Arab emirates banking law after the expiration of every 14 calendar years if nobody apply for the claim it will confiscate as state treasury if nobody apply for the claim, I am seeking for your support to stand as next of kin/ beneficiary to claim these funds so that we move it into useful investments, I have done my findings and is 100% risk free that will cause no harm to you or your company, I am ready to share with you 40% for you and 60% will be kept for me, You will provide offshore account where the funds will be transferred to reason while I am contacting you is because I cannot stand in the forefront to claim the funds alone because I am currently working with the bank, reply to my back my email, then i shall furnish you with due process of concluding this transaction without any delay. please discard this message if you are not interested. One Passionate appeal, i will make to you is not to discuss this matter with anybody, if you have any reasons to reject this offer, please and please destroy this message as any Leakage of this information will be too bad for me at my work place as the Branch Manager National Bank of Abu Dhabi,here in U.A.E.

Thanks for your kind understanding.

Mr.Abdul Hakim
NBAD .United Arab Emirates.

Please DO NOT tell a scammer that he has been posted here!

If you wish you can email me at
faizandocherty @ scamwarners [dot] com

How do I find email headers???

How to analyze an email header.
Advertisement

#219140 by AlanJones Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:46 pm
From abdul karim - [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +971526256221 & +97142711675

Thanks for your mail. I work in the Emirate National Bank, Here in the UAE. I used to be the account officer of Late Mr.Andreas Schranne, till his death.

He owned a business in the UAE, in Dubai to be precise. He was the CEO of Chrome Resources Ltd. The Company does not exist anymore. He was into the the treatment of Allergy. He was a member of Nambudripad's Allergy Elimination Techniques (NAET) association.

He deposited the sum of $12,300,000.00 with my bank and he died without any next of kin. I used to be the account officer of Late Mr. Andreas Schranne. The only surviving relative died last year. So the bank gave up in the search for a relative

Therefore, I decided to contact you. Please i assure you that this is risk free and all necessary document that will back up your claim will be provided by the lawyer and I, so as to ensure that the bank approves you as the next of kin.

Please get back to me and let me know if you are willing to work with me in this project. Once i confirm your interest, then i will send you the application which you have to fill and send to the bank
Last edited by AlanJones on Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#219238 by AlanJones Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:53 am
Dear: XXX

Indeed again thank you very much for your acceptance to work with me we can get this started without any delay by working on the module of transferring this funds to your account via bank - bank ,I have no doubt in my mind that if we work together hand in hand success shall surely be ours to cherish, I am doing everything basically on trust, all required documents required from you to facilitate this transaction will be sent to you when needed from the bank for verification's.you have to follow my instructions by filling your complete details in the bellow application another thing is that you have to be checking your mail from time to time and respond to my emails without any delay this transaction will take us only 7 to 10 bank working days to complete once the funds is approved by the relevant authority then I will advice you what you will do your own share will be 40% of the total Sum of $12.3M after you have receive it in your account but you must keep it confidential never to disclose it to any other third party for security reasons.

You are expected to make contact with the Financial Consultant of my bank through his official email (as provide you his details below) by writing him a letter requesting him to commence processing your inheritance fund for the purpose of onward transfer to your nominated account which you shall provide for him. I have taken out time to draft a letter which you may wish to copy and send to him for ease of typing. The details you need to complete I have left out in blank. Please make sure you fill them out before sending him the letter.

He shall likely request of you some required documents which can only be accessed by the next of kin of the deceased owner of the funds you and I are trying to move out of the bank. Those documents I shall provide to you also in order to forward to him when he requests you for them. The consultant is expected to come to our bank and seek for clarification and clearance over the letter you send to him. This is where I shall also participate actively. Been the Manager of the branch where the funds of the deceased customer is been kept, I shall authorize the clearance letter to him by confirming that you are truly the next of kin of the deceased customer and therefore the bank authorizes that the funds be transferred to you.

Below are the contact details of the Financial Consultant of our bank and a draft of the letter you need to send over to him after completing your details properly. Please make sure no errors are made:

Regards

Abdul Hakim.

============================== ============================== ============================== =============================

APPLICATION FOR THE RELEASE OF MY FUND WITH A/C NAME: ANDREAS SCHRANNER A/C NUMBER: EA286-65652-000-17890

Attn: Legal Department of
Emirates National Bank of Dubai (DEB)
Telephone: 00971526256221
Fax: 0097142711675
Dubai,
United Arab Emirates ,U.A.E
Email: [email protected]

Dear Barr: Mohammed Bekheet El Sayed (Esq.)

I hereby apply to the legal department of the Emirate National Bank of Dubai (ENBD) through these, their esteem Department of International Remittance Office for the release of my fund valued at (USD$12,300,000.00) Twelve Million three hundred thousand United States Dollars Only.

These funds were deposited in your bank custody with A/C Name: ANDREAS SCHRANNER, A/C Number (EA286-65652-000-17890). As at the time of the deposit no beneficiary to the funds was specified, hence in place of that he left a special instruction, which you can verify in your records. The money can be withdrawn or cleared by me or any other person I may authorize with the security deposit code. I can give you the code for verification upon demand.

Please, I want my application to be attended to as quickly as possible. I shall give you any other details you may wish to know with regards to the particulars of the account. I want to thank you in anticipation for your immediate attention, assistance and guidance towards the clearing of these funds presently with your bank.

You can contact me via phone or email for anything you may need from me. Please ensure that you expedite actions to process for the release and transfer of my fund as I need it so urgent to carry out a business project which has been awarded to me by my country government.

Yours faithfully,

Below are my personal information details:

Bank name:
Bank address:
A/C name:
A/C number:
Swift code:
My full Name:
My Address or office address:
Company Name:
Nationality:
Private Telephone/Fax:
Mobile number:
Private email:
Sincere

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#219358 by AlanJones Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:44 am
okay that is very fine, and any reply from the legal consultant office you also let me know.
THANKS.
And best regard

#219359 by AlanJones Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:45 am
From Legal Consultant - [email protected]

Good-day.

I receive your email today and i will meet the official in the bank and appliy of release of your fund, but i will get back to you within 24hours, but first I need to contact the authority in the bank to confirm your request and the neccessary document.

Regards,

#219495 by AlanJones Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:59 pm
Attention: XXX,

Response to request for inheritance claim to late deceased.

The Management and Board of Directors of the Emirate National Bank of Dubai PLC hereby acknowledge the receipt of your tendered application of claim of funds depsited by our deceased customer.

Applicants for inheritance claim are requried to provide answer to the question below for prompt verification.
Please note that any error in your answer may disqualify you from being approved as the next of kin.

1. Full name of the deceased as stated in the bank account file:

2. Nationality of the deceased as stated in the bank account file:

3.The release code issued to the late Depositor:

4.Date of Depositor:

5.The deceased ''kin'' as stated in the deposit file:

6.The deceased account number and type of account:

7.The secret question as stated in the deposit file:

8.The secret answer as stated in the deposit file:

Provide answer to the questions list above to enable us commence our verification processes, to enable us verify and confirm your status of claim as the next of kin to the deceased.

Thanks,

Barr: Mohammed Bekheet,

#219526 by AlanJones Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:19 am
thanks for the information and i will look forward to provide the Answer as soon as possible,

#219733 by AlanJones Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:41 am
Good-day my dear brother, well am really happy with your update you are giving me and i want to assure you that we must reach to our goal, i will like to use this opportunity thank for corporation.

Secondly, I want you to send me a copy of your ID card, or driving licensee or copy of your international passport to assure me once the money is transfer to your account that you will keep our agreement too.

Because once i release the answer to you and the bank will approve the transfer to you account immediately without any delay.

i want you to know today being Friday and Saturday is holidays here in United Arab Emirate and once i receive a copy of your identification card, on Sunday i will send you all the information the bank needed.

Thank.
Best regard.

#219860 by AlanJones Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:09 am
Applicants for inheritance claim are required to provide answer to the question below for prompt verification.
Please note that any error in your answer may disqualify you from being approved as the next of kin.

1. Full name of the deceased as stated in the bank account file: Name: ANDREAS SCHRANNER.

2. Nationality of the deceased as stated in the bank account file: GERMAN- Berlin

3.The release code issued to the late Depositor: Scopion99

4.Date of Depositor: JANUARY 26TH 1999

5.The deceased ''kin'' as stated in the deposit file: Annie Andreas Schranner.

6.The deceased account number and type of account: A/C Number (EA286-65652-000-17890) Deposit Account

7.The secret question as stated in the deposit file: Favorite Colour

8.The secret answer as stated in the deposit file: Blue

Provide answer to the questions list above to enable us commence our verification processes, to enable us verify and confirm your status of claim as the next of kin to the deceased.

#219958 by AlanJones Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:30 am
Dear XXX,

The details have been confirmed with the bank, to procced forward to the next stage, please provide me with a scan copy of his death cretificate and a scan of your passport page or ID, for the trancastion to be complete.

Thank,

Barr: Mohammed B.

#220023 by AlanJones Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:23 pm
No, i don't have death certificate please contact the lawyer if is any alternative method for death certificate,
waiting your reply.

Best regard.

#220065 by AlanJones Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:10 am
Attention: XXX:

You have two option in this,
No1. You have to come here in Dubai and go to the high court to obtain affidavit judiciary.

No2. we can obtain affidavit on your behalf from the high court.

No3. your copy of international passport or ID card is needed.

#220188 by AlanJones Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:10 am
XXX,

We can surely help you with that, to obtain the affidavit and police report, we have to obtain police clearance and the
affidavit, which will take 24hours, and once we obtain it then immediately proceed.

For the affidavit and police claerance will cost 3006dh in our local money and in $835. because before court will issue the affidavit the will first driect you to police to update police according to law.

Please remit the payment through western union to my secetary, Name: Leme Andre.

Thanks.

#220295 by AlanJones Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:38 am
This amount is too small for a bank transfer, due to the nature of our islamic banking systerm here, there are charges apply to money from another country, like this amount you are to send now, a total sum of 500 AED ($150) will be deducted from it as incoming tax clearance, this is why we always advice our client to use money service for any amount below 8000 AED.($2000)

Please follow the instruction as earlier stated in my provious email, all documentation are ready to procced, we just waiting for your end.

Sent From My iPhone

Moreover, banking transfer takes a minimum of 3 to 5 days, as you well know that from noon Thursday to Saturday is weekend here, offices are close. Office resume every Sunday.

Sent From My iPhone

#220337 by AlanJones Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:55 am
you can make the payment with this bank details:
A/c Name: Robinson Nwokeforo
A/c No:10125243208001
Iban No: AE 260030010125243208001
ADCB. Bank Sharjah, Branch
Swift code: Adcbaeaa xxx
United Arab Emirates.

Thanks.