Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#219031 by AlanJones Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:21 am
From Paul Danjuma - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2348143076582

Dear,

My name is Mr. Paul Danjuma. I am 26yrs old; I work with the Central Bank as the new Computer Scientist. My unit is in charge of wire transfer through Key Tested Telex (K.T.T), and wire transfer bank to bank (swift system).

Several times in my computer your name and contract inheritance part payment of US$15 Million has been appearing as pending but for the fact that I would not like to sabotage the trust given to me to be in this position, that was why I keep calm.

After a serious taught, I decided to contact you not minding the risk of sending this message across to you, because these top officials of the CBN/SENATE mostly illegal plans by Tunde Lemo and Lamidu Sanusi Lamidu, can never tell you the truth about your money rather they allow you to spend and pay all you have without getting anything in return. They will as well tell you that your money has been in one correspondence bank in Indonesia and Italy or the other or has been wired to your Cyprus Bank but there is a mistake CHANGE OF ACCOUNT, all FOR YOU TO SPEND MORE MONEY

Now I am out to take this risk and make this transfer to your designated bank account if you will promise me of my Security I will wire this with out the knowledge of any body or any top official from the bank, as soon as I wire this funds through (SWIFT PROCESS), I will immediately run away from the bank and come up to meet you in your country.

This is a mafia set-up of which I am ready to do now because I am not ready to work in Nigeria here for life because of the instability and corruption of this country. The only instrument I need right now is a new release hard diskette (COMPUTERONIC KTT DRIVE 3000 STORAGE FACILITY CAPACITOR 2008), which I will use to store all your information.

After storing all your information on this diskette, I will immediately make transfer. I will achieve this within 24 Banking hours. This is the only way you will get your payment. On confirmation of the funds in your account, I will destroy the diskette and run away immediately.

BEST REGARDS,
Mr. Paul Danjuma.
(Computer Director/ Crediting Unit C.B.N.)
[email protected]
Last edited by AlanJones on Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#219032 by AlanJones Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:22 am
Dear,

Well its about a contract inheritance claims which have your name as the beneficiary and next of kin.
I will assist you to receive this claims from the bank upon receipt of your details as required, your contact number and bank details.

Looking forward to your reply as soon as possible.

Paul Danjuma

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#219210 by AlanJones Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:17 am
Dear,

I acknowledge the receipt of your mail and I hope you will not betray me after receiving your fund in your account and i will need you to assure me of your utmost trust and confidentiality on the transaction.

The required information’s that you will provided as demanded will help me to re-program all your details on the new memory diskette before directing your payment to your provided bank account as will be provided.

Please you are to furnish me with the following details below,

(1) Full name and address
(2) Your banking details where the transfer will be made
(3) The copy of your ID or passport copy
(4) Your cell phone number

Upon receipt of this details I will inform you further on the remittance instructions and programming on the release memory disc which is the vital instrument for the transfer of US$15 Million to your bank, alternatively the fund can be delivered to you through consignment by means of diplomatic delivery.

You can reach me on cell +234-8143076582 . Awaiting to receive your details.

Best Regards,
Mr. Paul Danjuma
(Computer Director/ Crediting Unit C.B.N).

#219211 by AlanJones Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:21 am
How are you today , hope you received the mail, i am waiting for your reply as soon as possible

#219503 by AlanJones Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:32 am
Dear XXX,

Thanks for your mail reply as received, i have been calling you on your line but there was no response from your side.I hope it is convenience to talk with you on phone at anytime. the information as you sent has been acknowledged and i will be doing the programming as soon as you buy and send the new release memory hard disc (COMPUTERONIC KTT DRIVE 3000 STORAGE FACILITY CAPACITOR 2008) to my personal address below, this is a payment release memory hard disc which is used to programmed bank to bank direct wire transfer connectivity through our central processing unit (CPU) and also it activates telegraphic release.

Send the memory disc on the address below,
Mr. Paul Danjuma
No 19 Bello Joko Avenue
Victoria Island
Lagos Nigeria

Please endeavor to by send it through DHL courier services so that it will get to me before Monday next week. With this there will be no complications on your file and you will be made the contract inheritance beneficiary of the fund. Upon receipt i will back it up with claims connectivity legality Bond and an affidavit of claims certificate which will authenticate your claims right.

Treat my contacts address with you very confidential and get back to me once you receive this mail, Note that i just resumed work as the new computer scientist and will not be capable of buying the hardware from the Russian firm that supplies it here for it is expensive down here. They will be able to sell it through their manager that supplies it to us here for Euros 720.00 (Seven Hundred and Twenty Euros only ) .It is better you buy it and send to me through my address above so that i will start the transfer programming without further delays.
Please call me on Tel: +234-81-43076582 for more directives.

Best Regards,
Mr. Paul Danjuma
(Computer Director/ Crediting Unit C.B.N.)