Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#218477 by AlanJones Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:34 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +32486163120 & +32486321283

Dear Sir,
It is my pleasure to introduce myself to you,I am Mrs Ann Roger Kouassi from Ivory Coast and I married with Mr Roger Kouassi for 8 years before I delivered a baby girl with him and we both come from the same town in nothern parts of my Country Ivory Coast where we have Gold mining field and my husband is the Chief of our Town call Segula. During the last incubent Government of President Laurent Ghagbo who is presently now in international criminal court in Holland, my husband was kiled by the Govt conspiracy here in our home town.
I am here to inform you that my husband have a mining field where we mine Gold and sell locally then but since he died on Octomber 2010 we have never made any sales till today but we mine and accumulate the Gold and transfer it via diplomatic to the security company in Europe where my late husband deposited the sum of $ 7.3 Million dollars & 120 kilogram of Gold in the security company in Europe where I will direct you to contact them for the claim.
Now if you knows that you will help me to claim the fund & Gold in the security company and stand firm to be representing me to sell the Gold to any buyer and then take your percentage share ratio of 40% of the total sum sold in each trip and also for the cash fund deposited then let me know urgently now so that I will direct you immediately.
My best regards to you and I look forward to hear from you ASAP.
Yours sincerely
Mrs Ann Roger Kouassi.
Last edited by AlanJones on Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:31 am, edited 3 times in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#218478 by AlanJones Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:35 am
Dear XXX,

Thank you for your mail reply to me and am so sorry for not replying you since 2 days now, it is becuase I travelled to my village this last weekend but just returned back sir.

The reason why I contacted you is for you to help me stand to claim this fund my late husband deposited in a security company in Europe AND the fund is 7.3 Million USD AND 120KG Gold dust, so if you know that you will help me without betraying me then you better tell me and assure me now so that we can sign an agreement before giving you the contact of the security company in Europe for you to contact the them for the claim.

Now that you will stand as my guadian to do the changing of ownership from my name into your name as the next of kin, so that when you claim them fund then you will have the access.

Thanking you and I look forward to hear from you ASAP following your direct phone and fax including residential address.

Yours sincerely
Mrs Roger Kouassi

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#218805 by AlanJones Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:19 am
My dearest XXX,

Thank you for your mail and I hereby attached to you the agreement for you to sign and return it back to me ASAP so that I will send to you the certificate of deposit the security company issued to my late husband at the time he deposited it there so that you will contact them and arrange to meet with them for the claiming of the consignment box from their custody sir.

Yours sincerely.
Mrs Hellen Roger Kouassi.

#219357 by AlanJones Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:41 am
Dear XXX,

Thank you for the signed agreement and I hereby attached below to you the Agreement my late husband signed with the security company in Europe and the deposit certificate the Security company issued to my husband during the time he deposited the fund and the Gold so that you will contact them for the claiming of the consignment boxes from their custody.

Please I want you to contact the company now and start every arrangement of your meeting with them for the claiming of the consignment boxes from their custody.

I will still send to you an authorisaction letter that you will sign sir and hold before you travelled to meet the security company to claim the fund and the 120 kg Gold sir.

My best regards to you and I hope to hear from you ASAP.
Yours sincerely.

Image Image Image Image

#219484 by AlanJones Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:28 pm
Dear XXX,

Thanks for your mail and the content were well understood, however, you are to contact the security company via their email on the security company letter heading.

Please just look at the security company documents that I sent to you and you will see their email and the person you will contact there and email him directly in Belgium where the company is.

Pls do that now and revert back to me ASAP.
Yours sincerely.

[email protected]

#219536 by AlanJones Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:51 am
Dear Sir,

Did you contacted the security company? if yes let me know urgently sir.

Awaiting your update ASAP.
Yours sincerely.

#219621 by AlanJones Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:55 am
Dear XXX,

Thanks for your mail and I really appreciated your effort, however, I advise try your best to make time and arrangement to meet them and claim the consignment boxes from them.

When you claim the fund and the Gold then you have to find some one that you will sell the Gold and get cash fund but can you tell me how much is the price of Gold for 1 kg now x 120kg that is inside the box.

Sir, I am happy and I hope that everything will be alright soon when you will claim the fund and 120kg of the Gold dust.
My besr regards to you and more grease to your elbow sir.
Yours sincerely

#219731 by AlanJones Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:25 am
From pinacule mine - [email protected]

My dearest XXX,

Thank you for your mail and I am really glad for your comment / your effort and I am praying for God to streghten you in whatever you are doing for me sir, .
Sir, this Gold is 22 carat plus while the purity is 92% but you knows the best more than me but all I know is that I have trusted you with the fund and the 120 kg Gold dust sir and your wishes is my command.

Hoefully, you will be concluding with the security company soon while I wait to hear from you regarding the position of everything / the date you will be meeting with them for the claims.

Counting on your usual cooperation.
Awaiting your update ASAP.
Yours sincerely

#219732 by AlanJones Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:28 am
From Vegas security company - [email protected]

Attn XXX ,

We acknowledge the receipt of your e-mail with the copies of the documents which we issued to the depositor.

Your partner Mrs Hellen Roger Kouassi has already explained to us about you and instructed us to proceed with the arrangement.

Therefore, We can not delay in releasing her consignment provided that we follow up all the necessary aspect and to respect the agreement made with the depositor during the time of deposit.

Before we proceed, you are required to send a copy of your identity such as passport copy ,driver's licence or any other valid identification .It will enable us to confirm that you are the right person bearing the name to avoid a mistake.

Scan and send it through the mail above.

Call me up immediately as soon as you send the require information , after that ,I will send you an application form where you will fill in all your information and full address for the immediate arrangement.

We shall proceed with the process upon the confirmation of our requirement.

Thanks for your patronage,
Dr. George Dickson,
(director)
Vegas Security Company
Address 21 Montagne Aux Herbes Potagères 1000 Brussels Belgium
Tel / 0032486163120
fax / 0032486321283

#219829 by AlanJones Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:20 am
Dearest XXX,

Thanks fior your prompt reply sir and I really appreciated your kindest email sir, however, there is no problem for the price because price issue will only comes after you might have claim the Fund and the Gold from the security company.

Again, I advise you thatafter you have claim the Gold 120 kg from the security company and secure it in your confortable place before you can take your time ito nform any buyer who will purchase it sir and as well you will discuss with the buyer for one year supply since my late husband have a place we do mine it here in Africa.

Regarding your arrangement with the security company, I am waiting to hear from you ASAP following your conclussion / your trip to meet them soonest for the claiming of the consignment boxes from their security custody.

May God bless you and strenghten you in million fold.

Awaiting your update ASAP .
Yours sincerely
Mrs Hellen Roger Kouassi

#219951 by AlanJones Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:10 am
Dear XXX,

Thank you for your mail sir and I really appreciated your mail to me regarding the security company.

Sir, I hope that probably this week that you will concude with the company regarding your meeting with them?.

Yours sincerely

#219952 by AlanJones Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:11 am
Attn XXX ,

The copy of your passport has been received. We are working towards the process. I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks for your patronage,
Dr. George Dickson,
(director)
Vegas Security Company
Address 21 Montagne Aux Herbes Potagères 1000 Brussels Belgium
Tel / 0032486163120
fax / 0032486321283

#219989 by AlanJones Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:35 pm
My dearest XXX,

Thanks alot sir for your mail and for informing me yes that you even send an email to the company.

I advise you should try your best to finalize with the company about your meeting with them any moment from now till next week to claim the consignment from them.

May God bless you and rewards you in million fold.

I am waiting for goodnews .

Yours sincerely.

#220066 by AlanJones Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:19 am
Dear XXX,

Thank you for your mail sir and I know that you are discussing with the security company, but my concern is that you should try your best to finalize with them because you have to worry the security company so that you will start going there to claim the consignment immediately from them.

Thank you and I will like to know your arrangement with them now and when are you proposing to meet them ?.this week or next week?.

My best regards to you and I look forwardhearing from you ASAP.

Yours sincerely.

#220151 by AlanJones Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:07 am
Dear XXX,

Thank you my dearest one and I hereto to inform you that you should not ne afraid , may be there are engged that waranted them never to reply you since today but bear in mind that is not yet late ok..

I will try to email the security company director just to know why he has not yet reply your email today, so therefore you should feel free and wait for their reply to you ok.

Please try your best to fix date of your trip to meet them for the claims of the consignment box from them this week sir.

Awaiting your update ASAP but you try to re-send your email to them again sir.
Yours sincerely.