You can't win a lottery you haven't entered! Please read here for information on lottery scams.
#219553 by Billy Jack Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:00 am
This Scammer sent me 2 Emails within an hour of each other.
The first is the Initial Contact / Offer letter, and the second is
one he obviously meant for someone that accepted his offer
( or possibly a baiter ) but I did not reply to him.

THIS IS AN OBVIOUS SCAM FOR A FEW REASONS -
He is offering to Manipulate the number generator assuring me a win,
This is both a Major Crime and is not possible to even attempt without
the system locking down and sending out multiple Alerts that would identify
the person attempting to breach the security system.

=====================================================================

Good day,

My name is Mr Carlos Vincent, I work with the Euro Lottery. I am
soliciting your assistance for a swift transfer of £4,528,000.00 GBP,(Four Million, Five Hundred and Twenty Eight Thousand GBP). should you be willing to assist me in this project? you will be giving me just 40% of your winnings.and 60% for your effort you put in.

Just as a brief,you just have to register online,due to my position in the company I can make it happen that you would be a winner of the above stated amount. Naturally, every body would like to play a lottery if they are assured of winning.

I am assuring you today to be a winner, please do not take for granted this once in a life time opportunity as we both stand to collectively gain from this at the success of the transaction.

Should you be willing to assist me in this transaction please do respond to

e-mail:[email protected]

Regards,
Mr Carlos Vincent

2nd letter----------------------------------------------------------------------------- :beer:

Hello Friend,

While thanking you for your response to my e-mail,am not doing it for you because i want your money just that i need an outsider on this so please be assured that this project is ready for execution and it is 100% risk-free and hitch-free provided you follow my instructions as the originator of the deal.

I am the operations manager who generate weekly winning number, that is I operate the Euro Lottery electronic system that generates winning numbers.

I can make you emerge winner of £4,528,000.00 (Four Million, Five Hundred and Twenty Eight Thousand GBP). First, you would have to visit the Euro Lottery official website https://www.playeuromillions.com/en/registration.html and register as an intending lottery player and a confirmation e-mail of your registration containing a password would be sent to you immediately.

All you need do is forward that confirmation e-mail to my own e-mail account, please do not take any further action as I am fully responsible for the other actions.Using my position as the chief system operator.

I would manipulate the system selecting you as the winner of the above stated funds and full payment formalities of your presumed winnings would be conducted under the official presumption that you indeed won the prize.

Please appreciate the fact that this entire process took 2years of strategic planning to come to this perfected modality and I am working with a legal partner on this who would be taking care of all legal issues just to ensure that we are fully within the premises of the law making this transaction 100% legal and legitimate.

This you would agree with me guarantees our enjoyment of the proceeds with absolute peace of mind even after the transfer. In fact, the essence of the enjoyment of the proceeds with absolute peace of mind is the sole yardstick with which we intend to conduct the affairs of this project.

Please do advise me on a direct phone line I can communicate with you, please be free to call me at any time on my
cell phone below.

Regards,
Mr Carlos Vincent
+44-871-3154-201
Advertisement