Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#219567 by AlanJones Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:09 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]

Hello

Be informed that with reference to your CV, we have recommended you to Mr.
M.
Ibn Yasin a reowned Artist, who wish to employ you as his personal
assistant to
handle his financial errands in and around your county. Note that this will
in
no way interfere with your present job, so if you are interested contact
him on:

[email protected] with this details below;

Name
Full Address
Phone Number.

Patrick

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#219568 by AlanJones Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:10 pm
From Mr M Ibn Yasin - [email protected]

if you are interested in working get back with this details, Please get back to me with your Complete information:

Full name..........................

Physical address(Not P.o.box).......................................

City...........................................

State.........................................

Zipcode......................................

Telephone number.......................................

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#219609 by AlanJones Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:57 pm
Hello

Please note my customers just sent me email they would start making out payment soon to you once you get it please do keep me posted and i would also update you each time i hear from them and for this payment you are to earn 10% as your commission and also some would email you to confirm your address please be very polite because i already told them you would be expecting payment.

Thanks

Ibn Yasin

#219660 by AlanJones Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:22 am
Same opening email sent from Ibn Yasin - [email protected]

Hello

Be informed that with reference to your CV, we have recommended you to Mr. M.
Ibn Yasin a renowned Artist, who wish to employ you as his personal assistant to
handle his financial errands in and around your county. Note that this will in
no way interfere with your present job, so if you are interested contact him on:

[email protected] with this details below;

Name
Full Address
Phone Number.

Ibn Yasin Investment

#219858 by AlanJones Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:45 am
Hi

Please note the customer has made out payment to you in the amount of $#,### please you would get it on tuesday so please look out for it and also once you get it deposit the check into your account and for this payment you are to deduct $### as your commission.

Thanks

Have a lovely Weekend and also Reply back once you get this mail.

Ibn Yasin

#219859 by AlanJones Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:53 am
Same opening email sent from Ibn Yasin - [email protected].

#220005 by Scoot147 Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:46 pm
I have been getting MULTIPLE emails from this guy... I read all of the emails that you posted and I received ALL of the same exact emails! I'm writing this today because I received a check (fraudulent) in the mail today for $48,885.00!!! Check was made out to me and envelope had no return address & was from Canada (stamp marked). Went to my local police department hoping to nail this guy bc who knows how many people he has scammed!! The officer told me "there is nothing we can do about this, there is SOOOO many of these types of scams going on that we just dnt have the rescorces to catch all of them especially since most of them are coming out of Nigeria, Canada, Iran, etc. I was baffled to say the least!! There has to be SOMETHING we can do to protect innocent naive people from getting scammed! I mean this was such a large amount that God forbid someone fell for this and DID deposit the check in their acct., they would be held liable for check fraud! And that came from the mouth of the officer! I dnt know what to do but I figured I might as well post it on here to let people know that this is 100% a scam!!!!!
#220086 by AlanJones Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:04 pm
Hello,

Thanks for your application I have been pretty successful in a handful of ventures which have involved. I'm presently working with UNICEF and other private organizations, also various welfare and community service programs. I most very often get my hands occupied, so it is imperative for me to have a worthy
personal administrative assistant who can monitor and keep me updated with my monetary activities.

As my assistant, your activities will be.

* Running personal errands and monitoring
* Taking care of some of my Financial activities
* Taking note of Clients appointment if need be.

I want us to start with things as soon as possible. I do have a pile up of work and a number of unattended chores which you can immediately assist me with and i hope we can meet up with the workload eventually. Permit me to use the coming week to test your efficiency and diligence towards all this, also to work out your time schedule and fit it to mine.I really need to find the perfect person for this job, I have confident in you that you can take-up the challenge and on the long run we should have a relatively sound working relationship between each other.

This is only an introductory e-mail, as time goes on we should be able to arrange a proper meeting to get things started officially when i get back from my trip because am currently in Belgium for health Summit. So i will be here for couples of weeks, till i get back this position will be a part-time and home-based job because my new office in your local area will not be set up till i get back to the state.

Guideline & Benefit as follow
***10% off every payment you handle for me .
***Candidate from USA,Canada,Europe or South America only.
***Make sure your legal Name & correct address is given for record purpose.
***Instruction on 1st task will be sent via email.

I have been checking my files and I would want you to do for me is to help me get my funds from Reggie Miller contact details i would send below. The funds will be in form of certified Cashier's Check or, it will be sent over to you from one of my clients and I will e-mail the guidelines to you once you receive it.

Contact Details of who is to make out payment to you below;

Officer Name: Reggie Walters
Company Name: Element Financial Corporation Inc.
E-Mail Address: [email protected]
Telephone: 224 635 3155

Once you contacting him put my name Mr M Ibn Yasin"s Funds so he should respond to you immediately and tell you when he is making the payment and also send him your details on where to send the payment.You can always send me a text message on 478-257-2330 or 443-470-3856 i am always with it i have international roaming on it so it is the fastest way to reach me.

Thank you very much

Regards

Mr M Ibn Yasin

+12246353155 - Ymax Oration Landline in Oak Brook, IL - Magicjack number
+14782572330 - Bandwidth.com VoIP in Macon, GA
+14434703856 - Bandwidth.com VoIP in Towson, MD