Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#219152 by thrawn9485 Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:50 pm
Can anyone tell me if this is a scam?
It seems really fishy.
They claim i have emailed them: never have.
Subject includes careerbuilder though nothing includes the rest of the normal careerbuilder stuff in there emails
Seems like it would be a good job, but it seems too good to be true for the pay rate.

Here is the email(includes employment application attached to email):

"Dear Shane,

I have received your response to my prior email. I am glad you are interested in becoming a member of our team in Eskaes Investment. The information below is a summary of the Customer Service opportunity and its major requirements.

Company overview

Eskaes Investment is an advancing real estate corporation designed to deliver the most efficient investment consulting help to its investors. Serving clients of any economic level, the business seeks to increase their wealth through property investing and dividend growth to assure customer satisfaction.

For further information please visit our website (the link is located in the application file attached). Currently we are conducting the hiring operation all over the USA to recruit a team of Customer Service staff. We are looking for applicants that may not have a background in a professional subject, but are enthusiastic to start their profession with a real estate management firm and start a lasting career advancement education course with various opportunities.

The Customer Service job is offered with both part-time and full-time timetables, and the position is already active. We are searching for responsible personnel who would like to remain with the business long-term and turn out to be its most appreciated advantage. If you think that this opportunity suits you, please, apply without hesitation.

Position overview

Opening: Customer Service
Type: Home-based
Occupation Category: Permanent hire 20-30 hours per week part-time or 40 hours per week full-time
Opening Date: 09/03/2014
Position Status: Ongoing

Instruction: 1-month probation period. No registration fees or any kind of initial deposits are necessary. The training is paid by the company and you will be compensated during the probation period.

Operational hours: 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday-Friday, employee local time zone.
Salary scale: $20/hour, and the company offers bonus payment for every productively handled task. The pay is processed bi-weekly.
Regular work responsibilities: We require that you work a minimum of 2-3 hours every assigned day.

Position obligations

- Informing your team members about any needs the clients might have.
- Making sure that there is functional messaging and responses from the customer including originating regular contact.
- Managing customers questons and handling their account activity.
- Making available high-quality customer help to our US-based clients and assuring they get answers to all of their questions.
- Preparing and sending reports or any other relevant forms when required.
- Performing varied missions to help the company to accommodate customers in your local area during working hours.

What are the steps needed to finish the process for employment?

To effectively complete all employment procedures for the Customer Service position, it is suggested that you keep to this plan:

A. Download the Employment Application to your PC. You will find the application form in the attachment section. You can also find company website in the application.

B. Please go over the form carefully, print it out on paper, and fill it out by hand. Then fax it to the following US fax number: +1-877-282-3613. If it is not possible, please fill out the hard copy application, scan the completed form, and send it to this e-mail address when responding back via e-mail.

C. When we receive the application form, we will message you regarding interview scheduling and the hiring process in general. Further material about the position will also be provided later. If you are chosen to become an employee, we will send you an employment agreement. For more information about the company, please, see the link for company website in the application form.

Please email us if you have any issues. We will make our best effort to resolve any problems.

Note: If we do not receive your application or response within 5 business days, we will delete your resume from our candidate database and will not consider your candidacy in future.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,
Cynthia Stewers,
H.R. Manager,
Eskaes Investment Limited."
Advertisement

#219154 by AlanJones Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:53 pm
What email addresses are they using and did they direct you to any websites?

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#219157 by AlanJones Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:13 pm
It is a scam, but a very well done one - the website is linked to from some legitimate news websites, but it looks like they are feeding fake news stories to them - similarities appear to other stories on the same sites, all of which relate to Cypriot companies, whose websites have disappeared.

There is also no mention of them expanding in the USA - they appear to be centering on Haiti.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#219158 by Dotti Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:21 pm
I didn't have to check out the website to tell you that it is a scam.

It's just a carefully worded attempt to recruit mules.

These are the two things that matter:
Managing customers questons and handling their account activity.

the company offers bonus payment for every productively handled task

Translation: Handling account activity mans: receive and forward transfers from "customers" (who are really innocent people whose accounts have been phished/hacked and are in the process of being emptied.) "Task" refers to each successful transfer - they sweeten the pot by adding a bonus each time you receive or send money. Of course in the end, the only thing you are likely to receive at all is a visit from the police and a chance to be blacklisted by every major bank.

A legitimate customer service position would have a wide variety of tasks, large and small. There would not be a per-task bonus. Mule sites offer these bonuses regularly.

And just for kicks, checking out the domain leads to the unsurprising information:
Updated Date: 10-feb-2014
Creation Date: 10-feb-2014
Expiration Date: 10-feb-2015
Registrant Name: Moniker Privacy Services

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
#219494 by Dotti Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:58 pm
There really isn't anything more to find out. It IS an attempt to recruit innocent people to perform criminal activities. Accepting and performing this "job" is likely to land you in a lot of trouble. Either ignore block them or tell them you are no longer interested in the job.

The phone number is a VOIP (internet based) number. Scammers who are not in the US use them frequently when they are pretending to be in US. In reality, chances are the scammer is somewhere in Eastern Europe.

lf you gave your banking information to these criminals, I would recommend contacting the fraud department of your bank to see if they advise further action.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
#219552 by jerseyjames524 Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:58 am
The guy just called me again. I asked him why is his website spelt differently. http://eskamanagment.com/. The name of the company is ESKAES Investment Limited. He danced around the question. The number he called from is 661 748 0240. Not sure if that means anything. He stated he got my resume off of Career Builder. Just goes to show Career Builder or any of these job sites for that matter are not doing their job or researching the companies that are looking for talent. Be careful people. I ended up telling him I was not interested and he was polite. Just ask questions folks!!!

They look legit and send you a application which is cheesy to begin with. Thank god I got on the internet to research and saw Scamwarners.com to research this. Thanks for the warning and I hope this helps other folks not get duped into this scam and get into trouble!

Jim
#219554 by Terminator5 Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:21 am
http://www.enigmasoftware.com/6617480240-removal/

661-748-0240 Description
661-748-0240 is a Skype phishing number computer users should ignore. 661-748-0240 is used by scammers to dupe unsuspecting PC users and extort money from them. As soon as the attacked PC user answers the call, the caller may present himself as the representative of Microsoft and starts telling about a variety of supposed problems. Sometimes the victimized computer user is announced that his/her PC is under attack. The victim can also be asked to reveal his/her sensitive details about the finance or reveal banking details in order to block cybercrooks that strive to rip them off. However, it reality, disclosing this confidential data for the caller of 661-748-0240 can result in this specific problem. The main purpose of 661-748-0240 is to break into the affected computer user's bank account. PC users are recommended not to answer 661-748-0240.

109 Pages of Scam Fraud Complaints:

http://800notes.com/Phone.aspx/1-661-748-0240

Daniel 8 :25
#219558 by Terminator5 Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:02 am
203-212-9971

Phone Carrier: Usa Mobility Wireless Inc..

Owner City, State: Norwalk, CT.

Mobile/Landline?: mobile

They claim to have been in business since 2009 . There are no references to them anywhere on the internet outside of a few fake news agencies and there is NO listing for them in the Cyprus Yellow Pages as any legitimate operating business would have .

http://www.cyprusyellowpages.com/

0 categories found for: Eskaes Investment

They did Register as a Corporation in Cyprus in 2009 , but we've seen fraud companies registered before .

http://www.companieshousecyprus.com

ESKAES INVESTMENT LIMITED

Registration Date 29/09/2009 Organisation Status Date NULL Registration Number C255472

Also we've seen similar statements to this in other "money mule scams "

Please keep in mind: our company was registered on Cyprus and, thus, has European origin with little US presence (we plan to open an office in spring), the BBB (Better Business Bureau) can not give or provide any accreditation to foreign businesses.

Uquote

#219578 by AlanJones Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:47 pm
^^^Don't bother declining the offer, just delete their emails and don't respond to them. Please DO NOT tell them you know it is a scam or that you found them listed here - they will just change their fake details and other victims won't be as lucky as you.

#219596 by AznSeoul Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:20 pm
I want to start off by thanking "Shane" and even more so this website and the individuals who take their time to help others who do not have the time or possibly resources (technical, knowledge/education) with no expectations or immediate rewards whatsoever. That being said I received this same email, literally:

Dear Douglas,

I have received your reply to my previous email. I am glad you consider becoming a member of our team in Eskaes Investment. The material below is a summary of the Customer Service opportunity and its main requirements.

Company overview

Eskaes Investment is an advancing real estate corporation designed to deliver the most efficient investing advisory service to its customers. Serving clients of any financial scale, the company seeks to increase their wealth through property investing and dividend growth to ensure customer satisfaction.

For more information please visit our website (the link is located in the application file attached). Presently we are running the hiring operation all over the USA to hire a team of Customer Service staff. We are looking for applicants that may not have a background in a professional field, though are ready to start their profession with a real estate management business and start a long-standing professional development prepatory course with various opportunities.

The Customer Service job is offered with both part-time and full-time timetables, and the position is currently operational. We are looking for reliable workers who would like to remain with the business for a long time and become its most worthwhile strength. If you think that this opening suits you, please, submit an application without hesitancy.

Position overview

Occupation Category: Contract 20-30 hours per week part-time or 40 hours per week full-time

Instruction: 1-month probation period. No registration fees or any kind of initial deposits are necessary. The training is paid by the company and you will be compensated during the probation timeframe.

Operational hours: 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday-Friday, worker local time zone.
Salary scale: $20/hour, plus the company offers additional pay for every effectively processed assignment. The wages are processed bi-weekly.
Regular work expectations: We require that you work at least 2-3 hours each assigned day.

Position obligations

- Guaranteeing that there is functional communication and reaction from the customer including originating periodic communication.
- Managing clients requests and watching over their file transactions.
- Delivering comprehensive customer help to our US-based clients and making sure they get all information about the company products and services.
- Writing and delivering statements or any other relevant forms as needed.
- Accomplishing various assignments to help the company to accommodate customers in your local community during working hours.

What are the steps necessary to complete the process for employment?

To effectively complete all employment procedures for the Customer Service opening, it is suggested that you go by this plan:

A. Download the Employment Application to your PC. You will find the application form in the attachment section. You can also find company website in the application.

B. Please read the form thoroughly, print it out on paper, and fill it out by hand. Then fax it to the following US fax number: +1-877-282-3613. If it is not possible, please fill out the hard copy application, scan the completed form, and send it to this e-mail address when responding back via e-mail.

C. When we get the application form, we will contact you regarding an interview date and the hiring procedure in general. Further information about the position will also be given to you later. If you are chosen to become an employee, we will send you an employment agreement. For more information about the company, please, see the link for company website in the application form.

Please contact us if you have any questions. We will make our best effort to respond to any concerns.

Note: If we do not receive your application or response within 5 business days, we will erase your resume from our applicant database and will not consider your candidacy in future.

Sincerely,
Cynthia Stewers,
HR & Operational Manager,
Eskaes Investment Limited.

Except the "Dear Douglas" part. I have been going through a lot and recently had a perfect son born, in addition to his two perfect pre existing older sisters, followed up by being laid off from my job both happening six months after buying a new home to accommodate my growing family. I have been struggling to find work as I have taken time away from home to be with family for unrelated reasons. I knew this sounded weird and the way I was contacted through careerbuilders.com was puzzling. I didn't apply but my resume is visible to employers. This saved me a "sounds to good to be true..but I should apply and see for myself the hard and time consuming way" all the way. Thank you and I responded incase anyone else inquired, in addition to the many thanks from myself and my family for everyone involved with this website and cause behind it.

Sincerely,

Me

thrawn9485 wrote:Can anyone tell me if this is a scam?
It seems really fishy.
Subject includes careerbuilder though nothing includes the rest of the normal careerbuilder stuff in there emails
Seems like it would be a good job, but it seems too good to be true for the pay rate.

"Dear Shane,

I have received your response to my prior email. I am glad you are interested in becoming a member of our team in Eskaes Investment. The information below is a summary of the Customer Service opportunity and its major requirements.

Company overview

Eskaes Investment is an advancing real estate corporation designed to deliver the most efficient investment consulting help to its investors. Serving clients of any economic level, the business seeks to increase their wealth through property investing and dividend growth to assure customer satisfaction.

For further information please visit our website (the link is located in the application file attached). Currently we are conducting the hiring operation all over the USA to recruit a team of Customer Service staff. We are looking for applicants that may not have a background in a professional subject, but are enthusiastic to start their profession with a real estate management firm and start a lasting career advancement education course with various opportunities.

The Customer Service job is offered with both part-time and full-time timetables, and the position is already active. We are searching for responsible personnel who would like to remain with the business long-term and turn out to be its most appreciated advantage. If you think that this opportunity suits you, please, apply without hesitation.

Position overview

Occupation Category: Permanent hire 20-30 hours per week part-time or 40 hours per week full-time

Instruction: 1-month probation period. No registration fees or any kind of initial deposits are necessary. The training is paid by the company and you will be compensated during the probation period.

Operational hours: 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday-Friday, employee local time zone.
Salary scale: $20/hour, and the company offers bonus payment for every productively handled task. The pay is processed bi-weekly.
Regular work responsibilities: We require that you work a minimum of 2-3 hours every assigned day.

Position obligations

- Making sure that there is functional messaging and responses from the customer including originating regular contact.
- Making available high-quality customer help to our US-based clients and assuring they get answers to all of their questions.
- Performing varied missions to help the company to accommodate customers in your local area during working hours.

To effectively complete all employment procedures for the Customer Service position, it is suggested that you keep to this plan:

B. Please go over the form carefully, print it out on paper, and fill it out by hand. Then fax it to the following US fax number: +1-877-282-3613. If it is not possible, please fill out the hard copy application, scan the completed form, and send it to this e-mail address when responding back via e-mail.

C. When we receive the application form, we will message you regarding interview scheduling and the hiring process in general. Further material about the position will also be provided later. If you are chosen to become an employee, we will send you an employment agreement. For more information about the company, please, see the link for company website in the application form.

Please email us if you have any issues. We will make our best effort to resolve any problems.

Note: If we do not receive your application or response within 5 business days, we will delete your resume from our candidate database and will not consider your candidacy in future.

Sincerely,
Cynthia Stewers,
H.R. Manager,
#219597 by AznSeoul Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:25 pm
This bothered me and maybe I will read my post before posting. I'm sure I had other errors but this one jumped out;

I meant "too good..." not "to good..."

Ok thanks, again.

AznSeoul wrote:I want to start off by thanking "Shane" and even more so this website and the individuals who take their time to help others who do not have the time or possibly resources (technical, knowledge/education) with no expectations or immediate rewards whatsoever. That being said I received this same email, literally:

Dear Douglas,

I have received your reply to my previous email. I am glad you consider becoming a member of our team in Eskaes Investment. The material below is a summary of the Customer Service opportunity and its main requirements.

Company overview

Eskaes Investment is an advancing real estate corporation designed to deliver the most efficient investing advisory service to its customers. Serving clients of any financial scale, the company seeks to increase their wealth through property investing and dividend growth to ensure customer satisfaction.

For more information please visit our website (the link is located in the application file attached). Presently we are running the hiring operation all over the USA to hire a team of Customer Service staff. We are looking for applicants that may not have a background in a professional field, though are ready to start their profession with a real estate management business and start a long-standing professional development prepatory course with various opportunities.

The Customer Service job is offered with both part-time and full-time timetables, and the position is currently operational. We are looking for reliable workers who would like to remain with the business for a long time and become its most worthwhile strength. If you think that this opening suits you, please, submit an application without hesitancy.

Position overview

Occupation Category: Contract 20-30 hours per week part-time or 40 hours per week full-time

Instruction: 1-month probation period. No registration fees or any kind of initial deposits are necessary. The training is paid by the company and you will be compensated during the probation timeframe.

Operational hours: 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday-Friday, worker local time zone.
Salary scale: $20/hour, plus the company offers additional pay for every effectively processed assignment. The wages are processed bi-weekly.
Regular work expectations: We require that you work at least 2-3 hours each assigned day.

Position obligations

- Guaranteeing that there is functional communication and reaction from the customer including originating periodic communication.
- Managing clients requests and watching over their file transactions.
- Delivering comprehensive customer help to our US-based clients and making sure they get all information about the company products and services.
- Writing and delivering statements or any other relevant forms as needed.
- Accomplishing various assignments to help the company to accommodate customers in your local community during working hours.

What are the steps necessary to complete the process for employment?

To effectively complete all employment procedures for the Customer Service opening, it is suggested that you go by this plan:

B. Please read the form thoroughly, print it out on paper, and fill it out by hand. Then fax it to the following US fax number: +1-877-282-3613. If it is not possible, please fill out the hard copy application, scan the completed form, and send it to this e-mail address when responding back via e-mail.

C. When we get the application form, we will contact you regarding an interview date and the hiring procedure in general. Further information about the position will also be given to you later. If you are chosen to become an employee, we will send you an employment agreement. For more information about the company, please, see the link for company website in the application form.

Please contact us if you have any questions. We will make our best effort to respond to any concerns.

Note: If we do not receive your application or response within 5 business days, we will erase your resume from our applicant database and will not consider your candidacy in future.

Sincerely,
Cynthia Stewers,
HR & Operational Manager,
Eskaes Investment Limited.

Except the "Dear Douglas" part. I have been going through a lot and recently had a perfect son born, in addition to his two perfect pre existing older sisters, followed up by being laid off from my job both happening six months after buying a new home to accommodate my growing family. I have been struggling to find work as I have taken time away from home to be with family for unrelated reasons. I knew this sounded weird and the way I was contacted through careerbuilders.com was puzzling. I didn't apply but my resume is visible to employers. This saved me a "sounds to good to be true..but I should apply and see for myself the hard and time consuming way" all the way. Thank you and I responded incase anyone else inquired, in addition to the many thanks from myself and my family for everyone involved with this website and cause behind it.

Sincerely,

Me

thrawn9485 wrote:Can anyone tell me if this is a scam?
It seems really fishy.

"Dear Shane,

Company overview

Position overview

Position obligations

Sincerely,
Cynthia Stewers,
H.R. Manager,
#219607 by Terminator5 Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:43 pm
More of their scam jargon for the search engines . Courtesy of a fake news site .

http://www.i-newswire.com/press-release ... w-premises

Press Release - Aug 4, 2014 - updated: Aug 5, 2014

Eskaes Investment decided to concentrate its efforts and funds investing in various real estate units located on the territory of the Republic of Haiti.

Haiti is located on one of the islands located in Antilles apx. and it takes the second place in terms of the size. The population of the island is approximately 20 million people. This place has a perfect combination of comfortable and mild climate, mountains, rivers, streams, and evergreen tropic trees. It also has a very diverse animal world. This place is very popular among the tourists and due to constant support from the side of world community the island keeps developing.

Eskaes Investment Limited has been plotting the relocation for quite a long time and the perspective to switch the main focus to the real estate of Haiti seems as a perfect variant. Recent credit crisis which happen on this Mediterranean island reinforced the decision of the CEO and members of the board to move the place of interest of the company to the other territory. Still, most likely that the headquarters of Eskaes Investment Limited will remain on Cyprus. Right now all core staff members are already working in Haiti forming the active portfolio of the company adding new local units to the list of available property. According to the preliminary plans the headquarters will accommodate the HR department and client care department. Public relations department may also remain there.

Eskaes Investment Limited is constantly expanding the number of units to offer its customers. Due to massive advertisement campaign conducted on the territory of Europe the company experiences constant and stable demand of the clients located in Old World.

 Visit Website

Eskaes Investment constructs using new technologies

Eskaes Investment Limited is one of the modern construction companies that deals with the field using cutting-edge construction technologies.

Address

Eskaes Investment Limited
153 Arch. Makarios III Avenue Y-Court, 2nd floor
Limassol, Limassol, CY-3026

+1203-212-9971

http://www.i-newswire.com/press-release ... i-premises

Press Release - Limassol, Cyprus - Jul 31, 2014

Within the frames of its accepted strategy Eskaes Investment Limited may redistribute its funds to explore more opportunities investing in land sites.

Last month the directors of Eskaes Investment Limited decided to expand the target assts of the company on the territory of Haiti. The higher members of the company decided that it is worth investing in land sites without slowing down the investment paces aimed at residential units. Right now residential property is number one target of the Cyprus investor due to high demand coming from foreign visitors and clients. European customers are also show interest in low and mid-cost residential units located in both resort areas and cities located far from the seashore. Now the company runs active business talks with land tenants no buy several more sites near the cities of Saint-Marc, Port-de-Paix and Puerto Plata. These areas will be used for the purposes of residential complex creation. Eskaes Investment Limited representatives also think of the construction of a special apartment center that will have low prices for lease. In this way the company is going to help those locals who do not have sufficient funds for acquiring personal residential space.

Eskaes Investment Limited also looks for local developers to gain their support while creating new units. This decision was made to seize as many opportunities as possible. Now is the right time to create new units as long as in future those will gain in price.

Eskaes Investment Limited has a vast experience in development and redevelopment. On its domestic market the company and its partners have implemented numerous complex projects of this type creating real estate opportunities consisted of several units. Such complexes were in demand among European investors who decided to place the funds in Cyprus tourist sector

About Eskaes Investment Limited

 Visit Website

Eskaes Investment constructs using new technologies

Eskaes Investment Limited is one of the modern construction companies that deals with the field using cutting-edge construction technologies.

Address

Eskaes Investment Limited
153 Arch. Makarios III Avenue Y-Court, 2nd floor
Limassol, Limassol, CY-3026

+1203-212-9971