Information on romance scams and scammers.
#219579 by kittyaya Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:12 pm
I have been through contact Badoo to this Frankline Newman.Dopo some exchange of emails asking me my phone number to call. him a widower with an 8 year old daughter .. we exchanged our contacts to add us on facebook. them you could actually understand what he was saying about him .. lavoraba as a doctor in ICRC and at that time was in Iran. there were pics of his daughter with him, a picture of the "dead wife" a strange thing .. little contact and no visible rest of us. He decides to travel and make a small break in Italy .. after a while I send out e-mail your flight itinerary .partenza Thursday sept 11 and arriving in Jakarta that evening .. on his arrival at the airport called me to inform me that he had landed .this happens more less at midnight. two hours later I get a call from a woman who said that Mr Newman was stopped by police for not having dichiariato of the money they brought with se.io I did not give money to anyone but vifaccio read the email.
Advertisement

#219580 by kittyaya Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:15 pm
l ven 12 set 2014 06:46 CEST, [email protected] ha scritto:>

Dear Madam

This is to draw to your notice that Mr Franklin Newman has been held by the custom authority here in Jakarta airport due to an offence committed by carrying the huge sum of undeclared funds. We hereby notify you on what should be done by the immediate release and settlement.
You are hereby directed to make a remittance of the sum of three thousand six hundred and fifty united states dollars($3650)
Below are the informations needed for remittance,
Name of receiver: Ratna Suwandi
Amount:$3650

Thank you and wait for your intimidate response for the release as soon as possible.

Indonesia custom Authority
C/o
Mrs Nur Binti,
International declaration dept.
Cikarang port and airport authority,

Indonesia

Asia.
#219581 by kittyaya Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:16 pm
Il Venerdì 12 Settembre 2014 19:19, "[email protected]" <[email protected]> ha scritto:

Dear Madam, I wish to let you know that i have used my good office to assist Mr Newman but the thing is that there is need for this clearance to be done because it takes only one more day for him to be tried under the law guiding the Indonesian custom laws and monetary regulations.

I understand his condition and really have accepted to assist you as much as i can, the issue now is that if reported to the united states, like we all know it might attract him a life imprisonment or long jail term if found guilty of this, I would want to know how much you have right now so that we can proceed with the settlement of this crime now before it get's out of hand and control.

Thanks and i wait for your corporation.

Indonesia custom Authority
C/o
Mrs Nur Binti,
International declaration dept.
Cikarang port and airport authority,
Indonesia
Asia.
#219583 by AlanJones Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:51 pm
[email protected] is a free email address, not something an official Government body would be using.

It's a definite scam - just delete all the emails and block him on Facebook etc.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#219587 by kittyaya Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:26 pm
thank you very much. I deleted his contact but he still has his active profile with photos on facebook and also badoo ..and who knows where else.
my question is .. how do they take pics of normal people '
#219595 by Dotti Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:49 pm
Scammers usually take their photos from modeling sites, social networking sites like Facebook or myspace, or photo-sharing sites like photobucket. They will search those sites until they find a page with lots of photos that they like, then they will save those photos to their own computers or drives.

In many cases, the scammers saved the photos years ago, before many people became aware of the need to make pages private. Today, while many people still do not take proper precautions, others have changed their settings to prevent people other than friends from seeing their photos and personal information. The owners of the pages scammers used may now have made their pages private or even deleted them, but there is nothing they can do about photos that have been saved to a scammer's computer--there is no way to get them back.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
#219728 by kittyaya Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:14 am
thanks so much ... I want to know what you can do now about these people who have fake profiles
#219762 by Dotti Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:35 am
Unfortunately, there are really only 2 things you can do:
1) report the fake profiles to the website they are on
2) post the details of the fake profiles so they can be identified if the website does not take action and/or in case the scammer is using the same fake information elsewhere.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.