Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#219345 by AlanJones Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:04 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Emails: [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +221768553745, +221707243686, +447835795287, +447022602154 +221768732911

HELLO HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY?, THIS IS MISS RITA PLEASE DO REPLY TO THIS MAIL AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE SO THAT I WILL EXPLAIN IN DETAILS WHY I MAILED YOU
Last edited by AlanJones on Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:14 am, edited 3 times in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#219347 by AlanJones Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:09 am
Hello Friend,
thank you for the response How are you doing hope you are taking good care of yourself. Thanks for responding to my message and how is weather over there in your country, hope you are enjoying it? I am happy to know you and I pray that knowing you will be God's gift to us.

Please before i tell you my main reason of contacting you let get to know ourselves better and i will tell you everything about it, it is very important, i will tell you about me and i will also want you to tell me about you too so that we can proceed

My name is Rita Maidei Tekere 23 years old girl, i am from Zimbabwe but presently living in a refugee camp here in Dakar, Senegal,i am the only single daughter of my late Father Dr. Edgar Zivanai Tekere who was one of the Zimbabwe’s main political power brokers who helped found the Zimbabwe African National Union “ZANU” My late father had been a key part of the internal battles over who would succeed President Robert Mugabe in his ZANU-PF party, President Mugabe and my uncle was the one who planned my late fathers death because he is against the corrrupt government of President Mugabe and he refuse to play along with them

My uncle is a very wicked man they planned and poisoned my father and bribed the doctor to give a fake autopsy report that my father died of prostate cancer, and in my country they control everything and everybody so nobody will question their authority not even the judiciary and my mother died of high blood pressure because of the pressure that my uncle was putting on her to hand over all my fathers properties and companies to him, even my fathers lawyers are also on the side of my uncle and the President, everybody including all our relations just because my father refuse to be corrupt like them, so i managed to run to this country Senegal when my uncle was desperate to wipe all my family out and take over all my fathers investments

I grow up in Zimbabwe my country and I was in my first year in the university studying nursing before the ugly incident that killed my parents took place as a result that put me in this horrible place i found myself today.

Please what am about discuss with you is a very important and crucial issue that requires trust and sincerity I will like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently, my hobbies are reading watching music Movies, going to beach with friends visiting a place like zoo and doing every other thing that gives joy and happiness. but now i read much books. I will tell you more about my self in my next mail, and i will like to know more about you before i proceed. please it is very important

Attached here is my picture as i will like to see your pictures too.
Hoping to hear from you soonest.

Image Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#219497 by AlanJones Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:13 am
hello dear
Thank you for responding to my mail,
Dear i came to this country Senegal with the help of the UNITED NATIONS RED CROSS SOCIETY because i have no other person in this world and during that period a woman in the neighborhood hood took after me until my uncle finds out that am with her and he wanted me out of the way by all means and the woman handed me over to the UN for them to take me out of the country,
the thought of the death that befall on my family always makes me to shed tears and cry all night,
we had a good, happy and wonderful family but death has taken everything away from me leaving me to suffer like this

dear as am talking to you now the the UN that kept us here has not provided any food for the camp for the past few days and people are starving and some children here are contacting dangerous diseases some even die in the process, some of the girls in this camp now sale their body for money, and some end up getting unwanted pregnancy and try to do self abortion and they die in the process,

dear right now in this refugee camp nobody cares about us down here,
Really i must tell you that things are very bad for me here in the refugee camp where i am living today. Honestly this place is like a prison as we are not even allowed to go out of the camp because we have no identification card and because of what some girls are going out to do in the city which is prostitution. I thank God for the Reverend of Christ the King Church (C.K.C) located in the camp where i send and receive emails and his name is Reverend Patrick Dale and he just like a father to me as i became close to him during one of his visitation to the clinic when i was sick.

You can call me in his office with this number +221-768-553-745 so that i can talk with you,when you call please tell him that you want to speak with Rita female hostel 2C block H. I will like you to help me come over to meet with you in your country for a better life as my health is going down daily here due to the poor condition of the camp where i am living. As i stated in my previous email, before the death of my father ,he deposited a sum of 2.7 Million Dollars in leading bank in Europe which my name appears as the next of kin.
My late father deposited the money with a strict instruction on the deposit, before the money will be released that :
I MUST MEET UP ANYONE OF THESE :
1.I MUST ATTAIN THE AGE OF 30 YEARS
2.OR I MUST BE MARRIED TO A MAN THAT WILL BE WILLING TO LOVE ME AND CAPABLE OF TAKING CARE OF ME
3.OR I GET A TRUSTED PARTNER OR COMPANY THAT WILL BE ABLE TO INVEST THE MONEY WISELY AND I WILL BE A PARTNER TO THAT INVESTMENT
but right now i have not met any of these that is why i want you to stand as my foreign partner
because i cant control such amount of money due to my immaturity or when i am married who will help me to make the necessary arrangement for the capital investment of the money,but it happen that he died without witnessing my marriage as am still single. Already i have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money but the bank told me to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the claim due to my refugee status here in Senegal since i am not married and am not up to the age of 30 as stipulated by my late father. As a refugee i don't have a direct claim over the money but can only have it through an appointed representative.

Please i will like you to help me STAND AS MY PARTNER/TRUSTEE so that i can come over to meet with you for a better life. please the bank has assured me that everything is safe and legal, that there will be no problem during and after the transfer. I will like to know your willingness to assist me in this claim so that i can give you the full contact of the bank in Europe for you to contact them for verification and confirmation. however i will appreciate it if you can call me with this telephone number +221-768-553-745 , +221-707-243-686 in the church office located in the refugee camp so that i can tell you more about what i am passing through. When you call,please tell Reverend Patrick Dale that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me from the females hostel to talk with you.

God bless you as you help me out from here.

or you can bring me over to your country then we do the transaction together while am there

#219627 by AlanJones Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:30 am
Dear how are you doing today, hope you are doing good,
dear before i contacted you i have prayed to God to send me a good and trustworthy PERSON who will not betray me after the money must have been transferred into your account and my heart tells me that you are good person and can be trusted that is why i am telling you this.

i have already contacted the transfer officer in charge with the bank in London that i want to withdraw the money to start a new life

My late father deposited the money with a strict instruction on the deposit, before the money will be released that :
ANY OF THESE:
1.I MUST ATTAIN THE AGE OF 30 YEARS
2.OR I MUST BE MARRIED TO A MAN THAT WILL BE WILLING TO LOVE ME AND CAPABLE OF TAKING CARE OF ME
3.OR I GET A TRUSTED PARTNER OR COMPANY THAT WILL BE ABLE TO INVEST THE MONEY WISELY AND I WILL BE A PARTNER TO THAT INVESTMENT
but right now i have not met any of these that is why i want you to stand as my partner

here is the bank and account details
Danske Bank A/S, London Branch
Email-addresses: ([email protected])
The name of the transfer officer is Mr.Eric Barnett
Banking Tel: +447 835 795 287
Fax Number: 00447 022 602 154
Depositor : Dr. Edgar Zivanai Tekere
Next of kin : Miss Rita Maidei Tekere
Account No: 87423007

My dear please copy the letter below and send it to the bank

To,

respected sir,
I, ...................,partner of Miss Rita Maidei Tekere,daughter of late Dr. Edgar Zivanai Tekere My partner, Miss Rita Maidei Tekere wants to transfer her late fathers money deposited by him at Danske Bank A/S, London Branch, Before his death, as she is only next of kin to her father.. Unfortunately she is unable to do so because of her rehabilitation status in Senegal. For this she is asking me to transfer her fathers money to my bank account. Regarding this i don't have enough information how to do this.. Hence kindly give me a detailed information on how i can produce my details like my bank account number etc...

Expecting your soon reply

M..............

PLEASE DEAR I AM GIVING YOU THIS INFORMATION BECAUSE I SEE YOU AS A PERSON I CAN TRUST, PLEASE DO NOT BETRAY ME AFTER THE TRANSFER OF THE MONEY INTO YOUR ACCOUNT BECAUSE IT IS MY ONLY HOPE
Bye for now as i wait to hear from you very soon after contacting the bank.
Your

#219736 by AlanJones Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:53 am
For Your Attention Sir, XXX

We have received an authorization letter from Miss Rita Maidei Tekere that
you have been endorsed you as the representative to release her late
father's fund deposited in our bank. We will proceed officially to
enable you to prove the present of our late customers bank account
details. Thus I have been directed by the director of Foreign
Operation/Wire Transfer to write you in respect to the mail we
received from Miss Rita Maidei Tekere to contact you as her foreign partner.

Actually,we have earlier been told about you by the young lady Miss Rita Maidei Tekere that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for
the claim of her late father's deposit with our bank.

Late Dr. Edgar Zivanai Tekere was our customer with substantial amount of
(US$2,700,000.00) of deposit with us the interest will be included during transfer. Hence you have been really
appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin.

However before our bank will transact any business concerning the
transfer of the fund with you , we will like you to send the
following:
REQUIREMENTS
1.You have to get her An International passport because she did not have one and you are her partner, so you have to help her to get a new passport and your
own passport or any government issued ID which will make the transfer legal and legitimate.
2.Most importantly, A POWER OF ATTORNEY that will be issued by Senegalese High Court with the assistance of A resident lawyer based in Senegal because we learnt she is in Senegal signed by Rita Maidei Tekere authorizing us to transfer the money into your account
3. and she will send to us her late fathers DEATH CERTIFICATE and a COPY OF LAST BALANCE issued to him, and i believe she have the 2 documents
we need this POWER OF ATTORNEY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, so we can start with the transfer, so you have to contact her on how you both can get a lawyer from Senegal where she is for her to be able to sign the document

NB. ALL THESE ARE FOR LEGAL PURPOSE TO AVOID ANY DISCREPANCY.
if we get the required documents, the money will be transferred in bits

Note that the above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our
interest,yours, the next of kin after the claims. These shall also
ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is
made.

We promise to give our customers the best of our services.

Mr. Eric Barnett
transfer manager
Danske Bank Plc. London

#219765 by AlanJones Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:13 am
Hello Dear,

How are you doing today?. I believe you are doing well. God will bless and reward you for all the effort you are making to see me out from this horrible situation i found myself today due to the death of my parents.Dear you will not understand what i am going through here, i cant wait till am 30 years before i can withdraw the money on my own, i cant wait anymore till i get married because in here we are restricted movements into the city so how will i see a man to man or even have an association with a man,i know it will sound crazy and stupid enough for me to choose you as we have not seen each other but before i choose to contact you i have prayed to God to lead me through and i am the kind of person who always follow her heart, i know and i want to believe that i can trust you

I am suffering here in this prison called refugee camp and i believe with you i can start a new life there in your country after the transfer of my money to your position.

Thanks to inform me about the mail you received from the bank and I can see what the bank is demanding before they will transfer my late father's fund to your position. Presently i have my late father DEATH CERTIFICATE and STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT with me here which i have given to the lawyer to send to you when you contact him.

The only problem we have now is the Power of Attorney which the bank said that it must be issue by a Senegal lawyer here for me to sign my signature on it. I discussed this problem with Reverend father and he gave me the contact of this lawyer!! Barrister robert reeves.

He is a lawyer working here with the united nations and i will like you to contact him immediately both his telephone and email telling him that you are my foreign partner that you need his services to prepare a power of attorney that will enable you transfer my 2.7 Million Dollars from Danske Bank A/S, London Branch to your account on my behalf due to my refugee status. Please call him after sending him an email and ask him to speed up the process of getting the Power of Attorney in your name fast so that by this week everything be done. PLEASE i don't want anyone to be aware of this fund until it get to your account for safety and for security reason. Never you disclose it to anyone as the lawyer here will help us to get the Power of Attorney
His contact are as follows,
Dr.Barrister robert reeves
Email: address ([email protected])
address: 236, hlm, Medina, DKHLM, Dakar, Senegal
Tel: +221-768-732-911

Please make sure you send an email to him today and call him as well.

DEAR COPY THIS MAIL AND SEND TO HIM
hello Sir,
I am ....... a foreign partner to Miss Rita Maidei Tekere, the bank wants to transfer her late fathers money into my account here in my country and they need a power of attorney prepared by a Senegalese lawyer that will be signed by Miss Rita Maidei Tekere authorizing me to be the sole own of her late fathers money
Sir i will like to know what will be required of me to get the power of attorney so that the will start with the transfer as soon as possible, please i will need you to start with the preparation and tell me what it will take to get is ready, i believe she has told you about me.
thanks

#219834 by AlanJones Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:54 am
hello
i receive the message from Your partner about the transaction,
but please give us one or two working days to confirm from the bank about the true existence of the money and to be sure that there will be no problem during this transaction
and i will get back to you,
i have written to the bank to confirm the account details and next of kin
We are sorry for any inconvenience this might cause you but we are Noble law firm and we work with evidence and makes sure that everything is legally done, so the bank will reply me today or tomorrow then i will proceed and then give you the requirements that's if they confirm about the transaction

thanks

Dr. Barr. Robert Reeves
CHIEF ATTORNEY
ROBERT REEVES CHAMBERS
+221768732911

#219973 by AlanJones Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:22 am
ATTENTION,

SEQUEL TO THE MAIL WE RECEIVED FROM YOU TO OUR NOBLE LAW FIRM REGARDING YOUR REQUEST FOR THE PREPARATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY FOR YOU AND YOUR PARTNER FROM THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE IN DAKAR SENEGAL.

WE HAVE BEEN INFORMED BY YOUR PARTNER THAT YOU NEED A POWER OF ATTORNEY DEMANDED BY THE BANK TO TRANSFER THE MONEY INTO YOUR ACCOUNT FOR LEGAL PURPOSE

YOU ARE TO PAY FOR LEGAL CONSULTATION FEE OF (US$155) FOR REGISTRATION AND APPLICATION FOR THE POWER OF ATTORNEY IN FEDERAL HIGH COURT IN DAKAR SENEGAL.

YOU ARE TO SEND THE MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER WITH THE NAME OF MY SECRETARY.

NAME: GRACE STEVEN:
DESTINATION:SENEGAL.

MAKE SURE YOU INFORM ME IMMEDIATELY YOU SEND THE MONEY AND ALSO FORWARD ALL THE PAYMENT INFORMATION'S TO ENABLE MY NOBLE LAW FIRM TO GET THE MONEY HERE.

YOU ARE COMPULSORILY REQUIRED TO PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING PERSONAL INFORMATION'S

(1):FULL NAME....................(as it appears on your ID)
(2):FULL ADDRESS.................
(3): COUNTRY.....................
(4): YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER ......................
(5): PROFESSION...............

THE ABOVE DEMANDED INFORMATION WILL APPEAR ON THE DOCUMENTS POWER OF ATTORNEY WHICH WILL BE PREPARED WITH YOUR NAME.

Dr. Barr. Robert Reeves
CHIEF ATTORNEY
ROBERT REEVES CHAMBERS
+221768732911

#220069 by AlanJones Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:24 am
hello
down here in Senegal minimum bank to bank transactions is US$550 that is the banking policy
the money you are to pay is $155 for registration and application of the document,

all you need to do is to walk into any western union outlet or any bank and tell them you want to make a western union money transfer to Senegal, then you give them the name NAME: GRACE STEVEN:
DESTINATION:SENEGAL.
after sending it, you forward to me the payment slip or you send me the

senders name:
amount:
security question(if any)
security answer(if any)
MTCN:
YOUR COUNTRY:

Dr. Barr. Robert Reeves
CHIEF ATTORNEY
ROBERT REEVES CHAMBERS
+221768732911

#220287 by AlanJones Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:00 am
BANK NAME.... BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL
ACCOUNT NAME..........IBRAHIMA MUSA
ACCOUNT NUMBER..... 03616240008
BANK CODE..... ...... ..SN100
BRANCH CODE......... 01010
KEY CODE............ ....68
SWIFT CODE..... AFRISNDAXXX
IBAN NUMBER... SN100 01010 03616240008 68
ADDRESS... B3 CITY EXTENTION DAKAR SENEGAL

use the banking details, and send to me the transfer slip when you are through

Dr. Barr. Robert Reeves
CHIEF ATTORNEY
ROBERT REEVES CHAMBERS
+221768732911