If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#219444 by Princess45 Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:42 pm
I'm new to this so just my information about Devin/Davin Wiseman. I noticed his picture on here and wanted to turn him in once again under the name he used with me. He is on Facebook under the name of Devin Wiseman, email address [email protected]. I got a number that is supposed to be his sister Marjorie's number, #503-660-3860 which I traced back to Gresham Oregon.

He states he is in West Africa working for the Army and is an engineer. He has a daughter by the name of Anna who just turned 10. He states he is from Auburn, New York and will be coming home in December for good and has been deployed 6 times in the last nine years. Birthdate on fb is September 25, 1969 and is 44 years old.

I have been in contact with this person for the last two weeks and have tried to find him on the internet and saw his picture on your page of scammers yesterday. He asked me for money on Monday so he could buy his daughter a military design bike for her birthday. Ha, he didn't get. Here is the information that he gave me to Western Union the money to him:
Davin Wiseman (doesn't even know how to spell his name he used on fb)
34 Alakia Airport
Ibadan, State Oyo State.
Country Nigeria, City Ibadan

I offered to send the money to the BX/PX and he was against it. Said he would get it faster western union. I told him I was not sending him money unless it went to the base. I asked him what base he was stationed at and he avoided the question everytime I asked.

Of course he said we were going to be together for the rest of our lives, forever as a family. He started telling me he loved me the very first day we talked on messenger. I knew that wasn't right. Anyway, I have blocked my fb, messenger and the phone number because I got a text from it this morning.

Thank you so much for this website!
Princess45
Advertisement

#219477 by vonpaso xlura Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:08 pm
Please post the messages he sent, especially the early ones, which are script, and his pictures, fakemarked. Other possible victims may be looking for text in the messages.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#219692 by Clairep Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:42 pm
I've just deleted a Micheal Ethan Wiseman from Facebook who also claims he's a sergeant in the US army, he said he's a widow with an 11 yr old daughter, something about him didn't feel right so I looked up the phone number he has listed and it belongs to a Jacquelyne Efford in Roanoke, Virginia, I also found him listed on a few scam sites, he changes his name and story slightly but he tends to use the same pictures, I have now blocked him but not before I sent messages to his other friends on his Facebook profile warning them