Information on romance scams and scammers.
#219693 by Grunt Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:03 pm
tagged
Blessing A
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship
Orientation: Straight

Hello, My name is Miss Blessing. i saw your profile today and become interested in you, i will also like to know more about you,and i want you to send a mail direct to my email address so that i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email address ( [email protected] ) i believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above. (Remember the distance or color does not matter but friends matters a lot in life) Please do remember to send your private email address to my private mail box here ( [email protected] ) I believe we can move from here!.I will be waiting for your mail in my box, i have something special to tell you about me From miss Blessing.
Advertisement

#219694 by Grunt Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:07 pm
netlog
blessing123iy
female - 26 years, Westwoud, Netherlands
Name blessing abdiwahid

Hello
My name is
Blessing i saw your profile today and became intrested in you, i will also like to know you more, and if you can send an email to my email address, i will give you my pictures here is my email address ( [email protected] ) I believe we can move from here! Awaiting for your mail to my email address above
Blessing (Remeber the distance or age or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)
PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO EMAIL ME HERE ON ( [email protected] ) FOR MORE EXPLAINATION
#219697 by Grunt Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:24 pm
http://www.mydailyflog.com/blessing55yt
Blessing Abdiwahid
Basic
26 year old, woman from United States
About Me and My Life
i am a very nice good looking girl
My Interests/Hobbies
i am looking for a very nice good looking man

My name is Miss Blessing. i saw your profile today and become interested in you, i will also like to know more about you,and i want you to send a mail direct to my email address so that i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email address ( [email protected] ) i believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above. (Remember the distance or color does not matter but friends matters a lot in life) Please do remember to send your private email address to my private mail box here ( [email protected] )I believe we can move from here!.I will be waiting for your mail in my box, i have something special to tell you about me From miss Blessing.
#219699 by Grunt Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:29 pm
http://www.mohamedsemboja.me/2013/10/ta ... -your.html

Hello
My name is Blessing i saw your profile today and became intrested in you, i will also like to know you more, and if you can send an email to my email address, i will give you my pictures here is my email address ( [email protected] ) I believe we can move from here! Awaiting for your mail to my email address above Blessing (Remeber the distance or age or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)