Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#219641 by AlanJones Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:36 am
Thank you. Yes those documents are vital documents because the united states government through the U.S treasury department might direct and a point another bank to pay you the approved fund as the next of kin. Therefore, you need to keep those documents safe because when the paying bank is contacting you, they might ask you to reconfirm those documents to acertain you are the next of kin they are going to pay.
More so so far so good, some the whole documents will be completed today and forward to the bank and the government here to enable them to reach you for the pre wirr advise so you need to be following up and be accessing your mail all the time right.thank for your updates.

Barrister James.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#219642 by AlanJones Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:37 am
Dear XXX,
I thank you for your mail and understanding as well. The attorney is doing a good work he advised me that his work will be completed today as he will be completing the procurement s of thr documents today. Therefore, he asked me to pay his final balance today to enable him procure rest of the documents in your name. For sure I am trying to raise the rest of the money both for the whole documents. He ssid once the documents are ready, it will be scsnned by him and send to you as well forward to the U.S treasury department here to enable the treasury dept to appoint bank of their choice to handle the wire transfer of the said amount which is $10, 500, 000, 00. Into your bank account. That is the final procedure we are about to enter. I want you to note that once the bank is about to contact you for the wire, you need not to mention my name because you are now the beneficiary as the next of kin so you need to follow every of their payment advise to ensure we receive the said amount into your bank account.

Remember, , immediately tue fund arrives in your bank account, I will resign from bank work and come over to your country for the sharing of the money, then you will help me for any good investment in europe in stock. That is what I want to do with my own share of money. So kindly reply me and confirm you have received the mail I sent to you sir.

Tommy Clark

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#219740 by AlanJones Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:07 am
Sir,
Here is the Inheritance certificare Kindly update me when you receive it thank you.
More so, we shall hand over an application of release of fund to the inheritor to the U.S treasury department, then they might contact you directly to advise you the bank that have been appointed to handle the wire so be at alart as well sir because they can write you any time. Thank you.

Barrister James

#219741 by AlanJones Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:08 am
Hello XXX,
I have forward the whole documents and my application to the U.S treasury department for the final approval and appointment of the approved bank for the wire of your fund to be done. Therefore, they will reach you and advised you on how it will go and the appointed bank. Your friend TOMMY clark have finally finished our payment as we have concluded our work thank you sir for contacting jedo law firm and we shall be looking forward to do so many good business with you if you require our professional and legal help thank you.
Barrister James

#219742 by AlanJones Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:10 am
XXX,
We have finished the attorneys payment today, the lawyer concluded his work the treasury departmen will reach you for the final say I have feelings they might appoint a bank for the wire so whenever you hear anything please let us know. I have really spent a lot of money in this process its for both of us right to please pray for our togetherness right once the money arrives
Tom

#219759 by AlanJones Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:27 am
Thank you XXX for your confirmation. I dont know the bank the U.S treasury department will direct your fund to for the payment but if the bank I have in mind is what they will use, then it should lake trust credit union. Which the chairman/presidents name is David Snodgrass. I am just guessing XXX but let us see later today what will happen because they work half day today. Sir, I want to know what type of business are you into. It Takes you time to access your message also can we have your direct mobile number.
Barrister James

#219770 by AlanJones Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:36 am
From laketrust creditunion - [email protected]

Trust Credit Union
501 S. Capitol Ave.Lansing, MI 48933 USA.
From David Snodgrass,
CEO/President

Attn; XXX,
This is to bring to your knowledge that we have received a payment approval order from the U.S Treasury department yesterday to handle your file and pay you the inheritance fund worth ( $10, 500, 000, 00) Ten Million, five hundred thousand united states dollars only. Based on the approval order, we want you to reply to our message to enable us send you more details about the said payment. More so, I want you to kindly re confirm to us your bank account details.
1 your bank account number.
2 your swift code.
3 your Routing number, Iban number
Bank address.
4 Beneficiarys name.
Kindly include your identification as well.

Truly,
David Snodgrass
CEO/PRESIDENT

#219781 by AlanJones Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:19 am
Emails sent to [email protected] are read in

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.190.3.78
Originating ISP: Emts-nigeria-as
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

#219950 by AlanJones Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:06 am
Lake Trust Credit
Union
501 S Capitol Ave
Lansing, MI 48933-2320
Tel;1 202-5039913 ext 420
Attn;XXX,

This is to inform you that we have received your mail with the details,and have finished with the processing of your file for the wire to take Place. But before the wire will be done, you are required to come down here in our bank for the signing of the bond release order. This is the order came through the director General of the U.S department on wire transfer money policy. Therefore,a time frame of three working days have been given to you to prepare your self and arrive here for the signing of the bond release order. Note that we are not allow to send the release order documents through an attachment or airmail as its not one of our agreement with the US.treasury dept on wire transfer policy on huge amounts.

More so, In case you cannot make it down here, you are expected to be kind enough and get back to me so that i will know what to. Immediately the bond release order is signed, the same time we shall wire the fund into your bank account and send you the wire transfer slip details. I want you to get back to me and confirm to me you have received this mail. Thank you
David Snodgrass

Image Image

#219979 by AlanJones Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:53 am
Sir,
I have received your where you said you cannot come at this time for the signing of the bond release order your self as the beneficiary for the wire to be done into your bank account. Based on that, the only thing we can accept is you signing the release order through a U.S based attorney this will be the best thing for you. So if you can arrange with an attorney to stand in your name here fine and good then you will send the attorney a power of attorney which will enable him to represent you as your lawyer thank you get back to me and let me know your plans thank you.

David Snodgrass

#219987 by AlanJones Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:26 pm
That means you dont want to get paid again. What about the lawyer that helped you procure the documents why dont you ask him to stand in your name here to do the signing in your name

#219988 by AlanJones Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:30 pm
Hello XXX,
How are you today I hope you are doing pretty. I want to konw if you have heard anything from the bank kindly update me what is going on.
Tom

#219991 by AlanJones Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:02 pm
Please XXX,
I want you to do everything to get this matter done right I want to resign immeidately the fund arrives ok

#219992 by AlanJones Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:04 pm
Dear XXX,
I have received your mail yes I can represent you for the signing to b3 done by me to enable the bank to wire your fund into your bank account. Sir, for the work, you will pay us the official amount of 9500 Euro for th3 work so you have to reply me so that I will send you our bank account details where you can wire the fund into so that we can move into action right.
Barrister JAmes

#219993 by AlanJones Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:04 pm
Conclude your lawyer and update us when he will come for the signing right I shall be waiting for your updates
David