Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
#219798 by fanta5683 Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:46 pm
His name is Ace Andonov, or at least this is the name he uses to cash the Western Union payments from Macedonia.

His Facebook page where he gets his clients from: http://www.facebook.com/bortas01

Pretends to have tips for fixed matches and sell them for 100 EUR or more asking payment by Western Union.

He uses fake videos and tickets printed on his own printer to convince buyers. But everything is a scam. And there are many others on Facebook.
He also created many other Facebook accounts to provide himself positive feedback. Everything you see on his Facebook page is a big lie and a BIG SCAM.

Let's create a special section for this scammers and get their scam down.

I have proofs confirming this scam.
Advertisement

#219846 by AlanJones Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:28 am
Lesson to be learned there - if you send money to someone for something criminal, you're likely to be scammed.

His "Company" FB has been reported, but I'd suggest engaging your brain before considering any "get rich quick" schemes in future, it will stop you being scammed again.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#219899 by fanta5683 Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:19 pm
It wasn't me the scammed one. It's a friend of mine.

And after a little analyze I told him this is a scam. He didn't want to believe me until he realised that his money are gone once the result was not the expected one.

This guy is back with fake photos and stack of money near his fake tickets. Expensive watches, fake comments posted by him from other facebook accounts, etc.

For example: the last photo showing the winning tickets is replacing another one with other info posted on the 15th Sep. He just edited his post by replacing that photo with another. All printed by him of course.
So if you first visit his page now you will think he really won.
BUT EVERYTHING IS A SCAM!!